Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baybee Percy's Daily Schedule

Posted by kidlesskim 
Anonymous User
Re: Baybee Percy's Daily Schedule
January 18, 2009
And this is what happens when you stop talking to adults and spend all your time arguing with kids.

You lose the ability to make intelligent retorts.

I'm still waiting for, "Cause I said so, that's why." Wait, that last one was kind of a version of that, wasn't it?
January 18, 2009
sabine
Um, what arguments would you like me to have to prove that you're all pathetic assholes?? Because I have one big one.

Here it is:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com

Right, right, it's been said before, and it's been said by people who don't use multiple question marks and with less of a foul mouth. Are you a teen mother, by chance? Keep working hard for that GED, I'm sure eventually you'll get there.

We get it, Sabine. We're only pathetic assholes because we happen to disagree with you. Everyone who disagrees with you is pathetic, and everyone who agrees with you is not. We know the drill.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
I'm waiting for "I'm going to count to 3. 1.... 2......."
January 18, 2009
Portiabella

waving hellolarious

Portia, I'm also waiting for: "I'm about to put you in time-out!"

And also, "Just wait until your father gets home!"

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
RatsNotBrats
Portiabella

waving hellolarious

Portia, I'm also waiting for: "I'm about to put you in time-out!"

And also, "Just wait until your father gets home!"

You mean, "Just wait until the man who pays your child support hears about this!"
January 18, 2009
sabine
You only disagree with me on one subject. I think that you're pathetic assholes, and you think you're not. That's all you know about me.

All other subjects, you have no idea whether I agree with you or not because I didn't happen to mention it.

Well, I know one thing we can agree on: you're wasting your time here. You'd better go check on your kids. Junior might be sticking his finger in an electrical socket or something. He needs your attention, you know!

Aw, but we want to know you better, Sabine! We really do! I make it a point to get to know all quasi-retarded trolls who come onto our boards looking to be a hero, especially the ones who make totally irrational comparisons, blanket statements, and use multiple question marks.

Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
sabine
You only disagree with me on one subject. I think that you're pathetic assholes, and you think you're not. That's all you know about me.

All other subjects, you have no idea whether I agree with you or not because I didn't happen to mention it.

Oh, I'm quite certain we disagree on a number of topics. You undoubtedly think you're accomplishing something here aside from making yourself look like someone who could easily be outwitted by a baboon that's been stone dead for 17 days. I don't.

I could go on but since we've already established the faith I put in your intellectual capacity I'm sure you'll understand (or not, actually, but that's not the point ) why I'll not waste the time pretending the academic equal of a stuffed animal knows what I'm saying.

After all, the only reason anyone here directs a post in your direction isn't because we think you have the capacity to understand or learn from it, but because we as a group find the activity entertaining. It's a social activity that doesn't really even require your participation.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Oh noes, not more MOOs! What ever will we do?
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
No, you're not afloat. You give yourself far too much credit, dearie.
January 18, 2009
sabine
kluelesskim - yes I might come from time to time and use my PMS to take a big dump here, but this is what YOU choose to do with your precious childless time ALL The time for what, years?? don't you think you might do better with a shrink instead?

Tisk, tisk, Sabine, your jealousy is showing :yeah

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
sabine
I'm just offering you a bit of an outsider's perspective. You should all be grateful to find out what a normal person thinks about you.

This conclusively proves you're too stupid to raise children. Only the abysmally retarded could think that anyone who's CF wouldn't be painfully aware of what a breeder thinks. You can't shut up about it. We hear every idioting thought that goes through every idioting breeder brain because to think it is to say it. There's no self-censorship.

Every single breeder we come across does and says exactly the same thing. You're not remotely original and you've said nothing we haven't heard hundreds of times.

No matter how many times something stupid is said it doesn't become smarter to say it.

sabine
Maybe you need a bit more help, not just me, because maybe you think I'm the odd one out. I can invite some others.

Look, you've come here, you've poked us with a stick, and you've gotten the responses you came here to get. Go back to your moomie board and tell all the other heifers how mean the CF people were so they can tell you how awesome you and and how brave it was to let people type mean words at you.

Maybe one of them will loan you a cross to nail yourself to. We don't have any here.
January 18, 2009
sabine
It's my business what I do with my time.

I'm just offering you a bit of an outsider's perspective. You should all be grateful to find out what a normal person thinks about you.

Maybe you need a bit more help, not just me, because maybe you think I'm the odd one out. I can invite some others.

Oh, please don't threaten us like that, Sabine! You hit upon a sore spot! I'm quaking right now, I truly am. Are they as intelligent as you are? I do hope their logic and use of punctuation is a step up from yours, at least. By the way, I've always found it extremely amusing that we don't ever troll mommy boards, but the mothers can never, ever show us the same respect by staying on their side of the fence. Ah, well. It's all in a day's work for someone doing the Most Important Job In The World.

And don't get me wrong, Sabine. I'm SO grateful for a 'normal person's opinion'. Bless you, dear....and here I was living each day completely unaware that I am a pathetic asshole because I don't have children. To think how WRONG I was! I'm glad you were here to set me straight. I'm ever so thankful you took time away from parenting to come on here and teach me the error of my ways.

Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
sabine
Well then it explains why it takes ALL of you to try to outwit me, yet I manage to stay afloat while whistling and using hardly any effort.

Actually, the later part explains that:

Konkurrent
It's a social activity that doesn't really even require your participation.

I'm guessing it wasn't a 2 digit number in the percentile column after "Reading Comprehension" when you were in school, eh?
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Okay, yes, you need to go get a friend or two. Just make sure you get one that's smarter than you. Intelligence isn't cumulative, stupidity is.

So if you get two friends just as "smart" as you it'll just be three times as dumb.

Send us a smart one. You're getting boring.
January 18, 2009
sabine
like someone who could easily be outwitted by a baboon that's been stone dead for 17 days.

Well then it explains why it takes ALL of you to try to outwit me, yet I manage to stay afloat while whistling and using hardly any effort.

Hmm....if using multiple punctuation marks, foul language, ridiculous comparisons, empty threats, and ineffectual arguments such as 'whatever' qualifies as staying afloat.....oh wait, it doesn't.

And I didn't think we were trying to 'outwit' you. To outwit a person, they really have to be in possession of wit to begin with. You're a cute little troll, but I wouldn't call you witty.

Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
"I refuse to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed person. But I'll gladly point and laugh." - Me.
January 18, 2009
RatsNotBrats
sabine
like someone who could easily be outwitted by a baboon that's been stone dead for 17 days.

Hmm....if using multiple punctuation marks, foul language, ridiculous comparisons, empty threats, and ineffectual arguments such as 'whatever' qualifies as staying afloat.....oh wait, it doesn't.

And I didn't think we were trying to 'outwit' you. To outwit a person, they really have to be in possession of wit to begin with. You're a cute little troll, but I wouldn't call you witty.

I don't understand a few things. 1) What purpose does it serve to come onto a board and basically introduce herself upfront as an "enemy" and then turn around and act like she is an innocent "victim" who was somehow sought out to be picked on?? 2) How does she have time to post on here for hours at the time when she has children? I wonder if they are being neglected??? 3) Why would anyone who is self admittedly "staying afloat" try to whistle?confused smiley
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
kidlesskim
I don't understand a few things. 1) What purpose does it serve to come onto a board and basically introduce herself upfront as an "enemy" and then turn around and act like she is an innocent "victim" who was somehow sought out to be picked on?? 2) How does she have time to post on here for hours at the time when she has children? I wonder if they are being neglected??? 3) Why would anyone who is self admittedly "staying afloat" try to whistle?confused smiley

Oh! Oh! Pick me! *hand up*

I know the answers!

1. To be a martyr. Or a mootyr.
2. Yes to the second part, which answers the first.
3. To feign nonchalance.

CAPTCHA - "wUhpK"
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Tell me, what insults have you used that are in any way original?
January 18, 2009
sabine
victim? ME?

Yes, dear. YOU.

sabine
What, are you on goof balls?

Er....are you trying to say that we 'ARE' goofballs?

sabine
I'm touched that you care so much about my children.

I daresay that we do....after all, we're the ones that keep telling you to disappear and go tend to them. Your children must not be very important to you if even a bunch of evil, yucky childfree people can't convince you to go pay attention to them!

sabine
That's funny every time I come here (months apart) I get the same replies. Do you copy and paste them? bla bla bla battle of wits with the unarmed bla bla get something original bla bla grammar (as if) bla bla your children are neglected.

You've come on here before? That's quite amusing! Then why do you come back, I wonder?
Oh, and I guess our 'bla bla' replies are something akin to your repetitive comments, too.
'Blah blah you guys are pathetic assholes blah blah you're all miserable, horrible people filled with hatred blah blah I'm bringing friends with me even though you never troll mommy boards blah blah I only hate you because you don't share my opinions!"
Something like that?

January 18, 2009
sabine
Sure thang CF_43.

The only 'sure thang' here is that you're a complete idiot.

sabine
That one in which CF_12 told me that a parent made up the expression "shat out baybees" and I asked him if that was his own parents that made that expression up. He didn't understand the insult though.

Maybe he didn't understand it because it wasn't a very good insult, a very good comment, and maybe even the worst part of all.....it just wasn't as witty as you hoped it would be. Just a thought.

January 18, 2009
sabine
Hope no one minds if I point out the obvious: this is NOT a bizzy crazy kinda life. In the space of one working day, that's five suckings and four changings -- the rest of the time is spent sleeping and staring at stuff. How much salary do they think they deserve for that?

Ame - you are obviously a moron.

According to the previous post, this mother had 15 minutes here :
08:45 Stare at Bassinet Mobile to 09:00

2 hours here :
11:30 Nap to 1:30

2 hrs 15 minutes here:
2:15 Nap to 3:30

1/2 hr here:
4:30 Nap to 5:05

Only, she did the exact same thing during the night, continuously. So you tell me, how well would YOU function on this type of schedule?

So shut the fuck up because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

That's interesting. Antigone didn't mention the night schedule on her blog. It seems unlikely that even her closest friend would know the intimacies of her night schedule. Huh. Weird. shrug
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
sabine
Sure thang CF_43.

That one in which CF_12 told me that a parent made up the expression "shat out baybees" and I asked him if that was his own parents that made that expression up. He didn't understand the insult though.

That was pretty good if I do say so myself, CF_43. Let me know if I need to explain it to you CF_43.

No. You're not reading your own post. You said

"Did you guys made up that expression "shat a baybee"?

BRAVO!!

So, who shat you?"

He answered, "A parent." To answer the second question. The first question wasn't worth answering.

Since you didn't understand your own question, much less his response, your "insult" failed miserably.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Portiabella
Since you didn't understand your own question, much less his response, your "insult" failed miserably.

Exactly. It's like verbal sparring with an insult version of the Magic 8-ball if it were loaded with content compiled by a 3 year old.

We need a better class of troll. This one's run out of content.
January 18, 2009
sabine
You're right, ma culpa! He insulted himself instead, preemptively.

I think you mean, 'Mea Culpa'. There's that fourth-grade education again, rearing its ugly head. You're right, Kon, something's strange about this particular troll - she almost fits the stereotype of the uneducated breeder a little TOO perfectly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login