Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baybee Percy's Daily Schedule

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: Baybee Percy's Daily Schedule
January 19, 2009
Well, poofy_puff means I stuck my finger in an electric outlet while standing in a puddle speaking German.

English-German Dictionary: Konkurrent
» Tabular list of translations | always
» List of translations starting with the same letters
» Synonyme & Beugungen (Flexionstabelle)

Konkurrent {m}
rival
competitor
competition

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 19, 2009
No, Mercurior is not in law school.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 19, 2009
No trolling/flaming.
No parents.
The rules are clear. For those who like playing with the brain dead moos, sorry, but I have to be a buzzkill now. They are not allowed to post here, and their posts will be removed. Normally, I remove any trace of their posts (including their quotes in other's posts), but I don't have time for anything but a quick cleanup tonight.
January 20, 2009
Thank you! Gee, I'm glad you're here.
January 20, 2009
Dear Admin, while you're at it, can you PLEASE remove these breeders from the face of the earth as well?

Do we have an earth admin?

Thank you Admin!!! smiling smiley ((((HUGS)))))
January 20, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
Dear Admin, while you're at it, can you PLEASE remove these breeders from the face of the earth as well?

Do we have an earth admin?

Thank you Admin!!! smiling smiley ((((HUGS)))))

Our Admin, who art in CyberSpace, hallowed be the Username. Thy Forum come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as well as on the Internet. Give us this day, our daily bandwidth, and forgive our flame-wars, as we flame those who troll against us. And lead us not into misinformation, but deliver us from spam, Ah-men.

The Phan
January 20, 2009
I did a quick google look up on Antigone Lost, for S&Gs, and I came up with this blog:

http://whoisjohngalt2008.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-infertility-has-taken-from-me.html

I am sorry, but if you are all about TTC and think the world is going to end because you can't have a baby and you share an identity with the Antigone Lost crowd, then YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS REFERRING TO YOURSELF AS DAGNY TAGGERT ON YOUR BLOG!

HELLOOOO! Ayn Rand was childfree (not childless, I'm sure of that). In my best Napolean Dynamite:
"Freakin IDIOT!"
January 20, 2009
The Phan
I did a quick google look up on Antigone Lost, for S&Gs, and I came up with this blog:

http://whoisjohngalt2008.blogspot.com/2008/03/what-infertility-has-taken-from-me.html

I am sorry, but if you are all about TTC and think the world is going to end because you can't have a baby and you share an identity with the Antigone Lost crowd, then YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS REFERRING TO YOURSELF AS DAGNY TAGGERT ON YOUR BLOG!

HELLOOOO! Ayn Rand was childfree (not childless, I'm sure of that). In my best Napolean Dynamite:
"Freakin IDIOT!"

I think it fits perfectly. Ayn Rand was a speed-freak with paranoid delusions that everyone was out to get her. So she got a few of her books published. If she were alive now, she'd be blogging with the unwashed masses while convincing herself that she's an "alienated genius".

The Phan
January 20, 2009
I dunno about that, poofy. I just thought they (TTC and Ayn Rand) seemed to be mutually exclusive.
On the plus side, I did find my way to The Assertive Atheist website (flamewarrior.com) from the above mentioned website's links. I'm always looking for new sites to peruse.
January 20, 2009
I didn't say Ayn Rand would be TTC. I said she would be blogging for a living. Just because she was CF doesn't mean that some of the tenets she espoused won't seem appealing to that crowd. It's all about "the world is against me, but that just serves to prove how right I am".

January 20, 2009
I have a much better current situation that is awesome. I'm currently dog sitting and the two precious pups are napping. smiling smiley Great to be childfree, the pups poop and pee outside. No nasty body functions, and NO having to change diapers. Arf! dogs are so much better all the while some childed person is prerudged by babyee crap.

lab mom
January 20, 2009
Yep, sing it sista!!!!

I think our friend A* enjoys being covered in excrement and bodily fluids from her loaf. Parading around everywhere covered in stains can only get you the much needed attention you crave so much, because after all, you are doing TMIJITW. All she needs plastered across that stained clothing is "Pity me, I'm a single MAWM, my husband dumped me, I've had 2 miscarriages and a still birth. I am the Ultimate Martyr."

WaterLily
I have a much better current situation that is awesome. I'm currently dog sitting and the two precious pups are napping. smiling smiley Great to be childfree, the pups poop and pee outside. No nasty body functions, and NO having to change diapers. Arf! dogs are so much better all the while some childed person is prerudged by babyee crap.
January 20, 2009
nah, if the kid is disabled or mentally retarded (or whatever its called today), then that will be ultimate moomartyr

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 20, 2009
I bet that back in the Jesus times that they just took the baybees down to a creek or something periodically and just washed them off. I doubt that they let baybees just shit and piss themselves and then incapsulate the bacteria in a loincloth of sorts and stink up their little huts and adobe houses and whatnot. I think that diapers are more of a modern convenience type thing so that moomie can lug the kyd into town and the like. There's no mention of baybees and diapers in The Bible, so maybe God never intended for baybees to just be carried around and into town and in social situations with shit filled diapers on. If you think about it, it's a pretty damned gross concept and diaper rash must be HORRIFICALLY painful. If it's anything like a heat rash, and then piss gets constantly soaked into it, it's no wonder the kyds are always wailing because that would HAVE to hurt like hell. I think that diapers are a convenience for PARENTS and are horrible for the kyds. Therefore, kyds should NOT be allowed to mingle with the public until they are potty trained. My guess is that there would be a LOT less 6-8 y/o's pissing and shitting themselves if they were'nt allowed to wear "Pullups, ages 6-9" and were expected to use a toilet.

I think that I will bring this up to a fundie and see what they have to say about it. NO WHERE does God mention in The Bible that it's "ok" to sit in a piss soaked/shit filled diaper. He was also big about segregating the "unclean" from the village, and a dirty diaper would certainly qualify. What about "Cleanliness is next to Godliness?". Yeah, I think that it's God's Will that kyds just stay home and shit on their moomies until they are old enough to use a toilet. I will probably get a lot of fundie support on this one too, since The Bible backs me up on it.
Anonymous User
January 20, 2009
kidlesskim
I bet that back in the Jesus times that they just took the baybees down to a creek or something periodically and just washed them off.

Ooh! Can I take the baybee down to the river and beat it on a rock? :1wv Not wash it or anything, just use it as a sledgehammer on the rock... hitting over the head with a hammer
January 20, 2009
or lets put it in a basket down the river.. by accident, ooops i left my baby float down the river and a nasty croc ate him poor me.. i just left him for a minute, how was i to know the bush he was under would catch on fire..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 20, 2009
mercurior
or lets put it in a basket down the river.. by accident, ooops i left my baby float down the river and a nasty croc ate him poor me.. i just left him for a minute, how was i to know the bush he was under would catch on fire..

LOLwaving hellolarious

I guess the "death by burning bush" would be today's equivalent of "locked in hot car syndrome", and the drowning via river raft would be comparable to our " accidental backyard pool drownings". I suppose you have to grab and/or use what's handy for the times. I wonder if they had any "chariot back overs", or "manger infant death syndromes" (MIDS) that they blamed on cows?
January 21, 2009
"I failed him. My body failed again."

The end of yesterday's post. It got the desired effect from the peanut gallery.

January 21, 2009
Dingoes. Definitely Dingoes.
Anonymous User
January 21, 2009
poofy_puff
"I failed him. My body failed again."

The end of yesterday's post. It got the desired effect from the peanut gallery.

It makes Mexican Telenovelas seem as emotionless and stoic as Engineering informational videos.

(yeah, shitty analogy. but fuckit, I've only been up for 45min.)
January 21, 2009
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'VE FAILED HIM WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Um, YEAH. Do you THINK just MAYBE all those miscarriages were telling you something you dumb, stupid cunt??????

NOOOOOOOOO, we had to fuck with Ma Nature and take drugs to keep the old placenta from failing the kid.

THINK ABOUT IT.

Oh well, if nothing else, this is just another way the bitch will garner pity from the mommies. I have 2 words for this bint: CROSS, NAILS
January 21, 2009
That poor kid. What a way to grow up.
January 21, 2009
Out of the 80 or so comments from the peanut gallery reassuring her that she is NOT a "failure", which I don't think that she said anyway, I thought it was funny that several mentioned that there are PLENTY of forumula fed baybees who do JUST FINE, are as healthy as tit-fed, etc...... One of them even mentions how likely it is that most of the readers were bottle baybees. SO, apparently they will admit that formula is = to tittie juice IF it suits their needs. Why can't she get some donated breast milk, they do that don't they? That's what I think that over zealous tit feeder moomies should be required to do because it would serve them right. Movies like "Hand That Rocks the Cradle" probably gets them skeered that if it gets another moo's milk that they will lose their precious "bond", or whatever. :gross

Anyway, the two latest entries and my commentary follows along in bold type.:ds

It's official. I gave Percy 3 ounces of formula tonight. He finally seems content now that he has a full stomach.
Thanks to my pumping I was able to measure how much milk I was producing. My supply is terrible. I'm only making 12 ounces of breastmilk a day. Not enough for Percy to thrive.
I've ordered Mother's Milk and Fenugreek. They should arrive tomorrow. Until my supply improves I'll be adding two 3 ounce bottles of formula to Little P's daily diet. I failed him. My body failed again."
(What does she mean that he "finally" seems content? Has she just been letting him go hungry in order to not have to "officially" only tit feed? I wonder what made her finally fess up that baybee Percy was hungry and agree to feed him something other than her empty udders? (his doc, CPS,??) I don't think that it should come as any shock if the rest of her body doesn't just jump with joy over something it has been trying to prevent for so long. Nature TOLD her that she shouldn't self replicate, but she went right on and used artificial means to keep the bun rising in the oven anyway. Why doesn't she just take some of those titty juice pills that they give to women who can't breastfeed like the man who had the baybee's wife, or even to men on occasion so they could nurse?)moo with baybeem

"Are you still alive?" I shook Perseus gently. He was sound asleep but moved his arm slightly in response. I've lost count how many times I've checked to see if he was still breathing. As I write this Perseus, wrapped like a Pharoah, is stretched across my legs. He's wiggling and cooing. Sothis lies next to us in bed with his head resting next to Percy's. It was late last night while I assembled a new shelving unit for Percy that I felt it. I hammered a dowel into a third wood shelf when Percy woke up. He'd been napping in the middle of my bed. I leaned over on my knees and smiled. His eyes focused on my face. And I was happy. In that moment I knew for certain that my little family was going to be okay.
(I think it's really sad that she constanty checks to see if he is still alive and if this overprotective and hysterical behavior carries over into his older childhood, it is bound to cause him problems. Also, WHY is she pounding hammers into shelves and whatnot while the child is alseep, right there in the same room? Did she want him to wake up? I would HATE to be jarred awake by the obnoxious sounds of carpentry tools. I wonder if she has a sander and/or a skill saw set up in there too over a makeshift rock a saw horsey? Where else is the boy supposed to look than her face, when she is bending down and leaning down OVER his face and smiling? This is normal behavior, not a "special moment" only known to have been shared between these two. As for Percy looking "like a Pharoah" being wrapped up and all, Pharoahs only looked like that after they were dead and mummified, so that's a really weird thing to say, under the circumstances) :bdid
January 21, 2009
Wow, maybe the reason her baby is so sickly is that she never lets it sleep.
I mean, aside from her barren and useless milk bags.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 21, 2009
NOTHING will ever be good enough for her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login