Advanced

Baybee Percy's Daily Schedule

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: Baybee Percy's Daily Schedule
January 21, 2009
Two words, my friends: MENTAL ILLNESS
January 21, 2009
The crazy moo is going to destroy her baybee by obsessing over him every waking minute and feeling like a complete failure if her bodily functions don't work enough to keep the wretched thing alive.eye rolling smiley

If not, the baybee would grow up to kill her so it would be FINALLY free of her.:gun1
January 21, 2009
I still can't get over her hammering while the boy was trying to sleep. I TRY to be quiet when my husband (or ANYONE for that matter) is asleep, it's just something that I was taught. As a former child, I can unequivocably say that if my mother had started hammerring together a desk or shelving unit while I was in my crib asleep, then I would have started wailing loud enough to break the sound barrier. It makes me suspicious now that I know the truth. I have seen many a baybee peacefully asleep in his little basket when a moomie comes into a restaurant and sometimes the little bugger even seems oblivious to external noise like background chatter. THEN, suddenly and without warning and with NO precipitating factors or known noise or jolt, he will start wailing as if he has been stuck with a straight pin.confused smiley VERY suspicious.winking smiley
January 21, 2009
does he really exist? could he be a false memory a delusion. she wanted a kid so much. she created one..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 21, 2009
kidlesskim
I still can't get over her hammering while the boy was trying to sleep. I TRY to be quiet when my husband (or ANYONE for that matter) is asleep, it's just something that I was taught. As a former child, I can unequivocably say that if my mother had started hammerring together a desk or shelving unit while I was in my crib asleep, then I would have started wailing loud enough to break the sound barrier. It makes me suspicious now that I know the truth. I have seen many a baybee peacefully asleep in his little basket when a moomie comes into a restaurant and sometimes the little bugger even seems oblivious to external noise like background chatter. THEN, suddenly and without warning and with NO precipitating factors or known noise or jolt, he will start wailing as if he has been stuck with a straight pin.confused smiley VERY suspicious.winking smiley

And no doubt he has.

Many of these Moos are so desperate for attention and are so uncomfortable with their own company (that being the reason they spawned to begin with) that it wouldn't and doesn't (in A's case) surprise me a bit that they will deliberately disturb or even injure their child to get it to pay attention to, and need attention from, Moomie. It's all they have. Oh wait, I shouldn't be saying such things...I'm sure she was hammering quietly.

Just a step or two down the road from full-blown Munchausen's by Proxy, imo.
January 21, 2009
anneonimiss
Many of these Moos are so desperate for attention and are so uncomfortable with their own company (that being the reason they spawned to begin with) that it wouldn't and doesn't (in A's case) surprise me a bit that they will deliberately disturb or even injure their child to get it to pay attention to, and need attention from, Moomie. It's all they have. Oh wait, I shouldn't be saying such things...I'm sure she was hammering quietly.

Just a step or two down the road from full-blown Munchausen's by Proxy, imo.

Yep, anneonimiss nailed it; that was exactly my reaction, too. Wouldn't any normal mom grab the opportunity for a nap...or five blessed minutes of alone time? WHY would you be HAMMERING in a sleeping child's room for Pete's sake? Answer: for A T T E N T I O N. Jesus, that's sick.
January 22, 2009
i still say, there is no proof he exists, the things she says like the hammering, what mother would do that, and wrapping him up like a mummy, as i read more and more i am sure he is just a figment of her mind.

things dont add up

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
February 04, 2009
Antigone
"I wish I could share photos of him with you guys but after giving it a lot of thought I decided to preserve his privacy."

Fuck THAT noise, I guess:

http://www.antigonelost.com/

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 04, 2009
poofy_puff
Antigone
"I wish I could share photos of him with you guys but after giving it a lot of thought I decided to preserve his privacy."

Fuck THAT noise, I guess:

http://www.antigonelost.com/

It would be the ONLY private info that she hasn't revealed about him somewhere on the internet. She has told just about everything that there is to know about the kyd other than her complete physical address, unless of course all of that is made up as well. There may not even be a baybee as it does all seem a bit odd and like Merc says, it just doesn't add up. You can BET your ass that the picture of that kyd IS posted somewhere for her "friends" IF he exists. There is NO WAY that she would be able to NOT share his precious pic if he was real, I don't believe.
February 04, 2009
This kid is still alive?
Wow.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 04, 2009
That's the thing. She posted one pic before she announced "preserve his privacy", and she posted another one just today.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

February 04, 2009
and isnt cute at all..

Anonymous User
February 04, 2009
Crikey-she gave birth to Gollum...
February 04, 2009
no golum is cute.. i like golum..

February 04, 2009
Maybe Merc is right- he isn't real.
February 04, 2009
He looks like a sickly baby. All I have to say is may the gods smile down him because that poor kid is going to need all the help he can possibly get. Too bad his father doesn't want him, that kid would be better off living with him.

Oh, can you imagine THAT little scenario? We'd get to watch her self-destruct as the kid is taken from her and she's deemed an unfit parent.

THAT would be delicious.
February 04, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
He looks like a sickly baby. All I have to say is may the gods smile down him because that poor kid is going to need all the help he can possibly get. Too bad his father doesn't want him, that kid would be better off living with him.

Oh, can you imagine THAT little scenario? We'd get to watch her self-destruct as the kid is taken from her and she's deemed an unfit parent.

THAT would be delicious.

Of course the child is sickly, she never lets it sleep. And well, it did have to gestate in her poison womb, poor thing probably barely made it out of that ghastly cavern.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
February 04, 2009
IANAD, but am I just imagining that the kid has signs of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome? Small eyes, epicanthal folds, upturned nose, small head, bla bla?
February 04, 2009
Baybee Percy looks pale and his left eye looks infected too. When any of my kittens has ever had an eye infection it sorta closes up like Percy's and looks almost like a squint. The white of his right eye looks a bit jaundiced too, so I wonder what's wrong with him? confused smiley
February 04, 2009
Actually, I think he looks pretty good for all that he's been through, and for having such an obsessive drama-queen for a mother.

I think he's "ugly" in the generic sense that all babies are, but he's not as bad as the Gluten baby or the Flotsam baby.

Flotsam baby is not as ugly as she was at first, but whenever her mother takes a picture of her, she's giving this funny look to the camera, as though she is embarrassed by her wacky mawm and wishes she would stop taking pictures of her. It's probably a reaction to the sight of Alexa's teeth.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login