Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baybee Percy's Daily Schedule

Posted by kidlesskim 
Anonymous User
Re: Baybee Percy's Daily Schedule
January 18, 2009
sabine
You're right, ma culpa! He insulted himself instead, preemptively.

I think I would have better luck explaining this to my 4 year old nephew who poos in the backyard. At least he's semi-intelligent.
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
sabine
Ah genetics.. as if the world needed more proof that they work. Do you also poo in the back-yard or are you just semi-intelligent?

I never said he was biologically related to me. He's the result of a SAHMoo. You can thank the "Hip Mama" crowd for his choice of toilet.
January 18, 2009
Sabine...stop being a little girl and go back to raising your kids.

You have better things to do than bicker with us childfree folks all day long.=P
Anonymous User
January 18, 2009
Banshee
You have better things to do than bicker with us childfree folks all day long.=P

Well you'd think so, wouldn't you? Apparently the "Righting of Internet Wrongs" is more important than her crotchfruit.
January 18, 2009
ma culpa!

This must be a term from your 2nd or 3rd language, but I confess I'm lamentably ignorant.

An Italian mom who can't stop apologizing?
January 18, 2009
Sabine wrote:

"So you tell me, how well would YOU function on this type of schedule? So shut the fuck up because you obviously have no idea what you are talking about."

I don't have to know all the (boring, tedious) details, because I chose not to have a child.

However, I know if I placed my hand on my kitchen counter and hit it with a hammer, it would hurt. And, in the same way I can deduce that hitting my hand with a hammer would hurt, I know I would not enjoy the sleep deprivation and the tedium that comes with child-raising.

If I wanted a child, I would put up with the sleep deprivation and all the other unpleasant aspects of raising a child. The benefits would outweigh the negatives. But I absolutely do not want to have a child, so it's a no-brainer for me.

I do not parade my childfree life under any parent's nose. Parents have kids, presumably, because they want them. Fine with me. I only have a problem with it if the parents are not mentally, financially and physically prepared to have children, because this creates a problem for society. I shouldn't have to pay for someone's poor reproductive choices.

I don't have children simply because I don't want them. We all should be making choices based on our own preferences, not based on what the herd does or says we should do. (Shrug.)

But you seem absolutely incensed that someone would choose not to have children. It says a lot about your mental state. Careful, your bitterness is showing.
January 19, 2009
ah sabine, what can i say, dont you have anything to do, other than visit a site you obviously hate, so we dont have kids, we comment about your badly behaved kids, and yet we are the idiots, for not worshipping you.

you come here and stir up trouble, and then say i will bring more with me next time. my gang is bigger than your gang.. but its quality not quantity my friend.

i have met your kind for many years, you have nothing new to say, all this coming here is to say look at me, look at me, no doubt you will visit your boards and laugh at us for not following the life script. but who is better. we who know the price of having a child can outweigh the benefits.

in this erractic financial enviroment, when you are going into debt, houses with negative equity, when your partner is losing their job because they have to be at your beck and call. or us. who knows if you cant afford it dont do it.

but then you arent the brainiest of people. do you go into a lions cage and stand of the lions testicals. thats what you are doing here.

and eventually, we will take you bloody head off. ok.. so go now. or the gloves will be off

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 19, 2009

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 19, 2009
People, people! PLEASE! I leave for ONE NIGHT and I come back to THIS! What happened to the orgy we were having! What about the GROUP SEX?!?!?!

What's come OVER on you guys! Get back into the dungeon and put those handcuffs on THIS INSTANT! I never said you could go to the bathroom! I will be down there to spank you if and when it SUITS ME! Wait a minute, you have to suck my dildo before you go!

-=-=-=-

The funny thing is, when I was in a relationship like that in Real Lifeâ„¢, I was the "submissive" partner. However, I never liked being tied up or restrained. After going 'round the block a couple of times, I pretty much decided that I like to be spanked, not much else. I will DO it to someone else (my husband only, lately) if they ASK, but I don't really get OFF on doing it to someone else.

Sorry about the thread-hijack again. You's can go back to your troll now.

PS -

Portiabella
capcha: 4FuXY

Something else I forgot to say in the dildo thread:

It's more important that the CAPTCHA spell something that sounds or looks funny, rather than does it form a special type of hand on Poker. Bonus "thumbs up" for symmetry.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

January 19, 2009
Ya know, something I have to say after reading today's posts. Her kid is starving - it would seem - he's lost weight consistently since birth but she's so hell-bent on breastfeeding. What's up with these women? They'd sooner have their kid lose weight every day since birth than give the kid formula? How is that healthy? Give up the fucking martyr syndrome already, I think they do this shit just so they have something to cry about. Think about your kid for fuck's sake, who the fuck cares if your udders are insufficient. That's why they make formula. Your fucking breastmilk cannot be better for the kid if he's not getting any!!!!!!

A's so pathetic. Lonely and very sad. I like the comments from the guest who posted on our main board, they're all so true. Except I think he really kicked her to the curb hard. I think she'd have stuck around despite the "other women" thing, as I think she was desperate and really digging all the dude's money. I think he figured she was a serious whack job and wanted her out of his life, I think dude got tired of all the drama and I don't think she measured up to his standards on many levels. He rode the crazy train a bit too long and wanted off.

I doubt he was as horrible, dangerous and abusive as she says. I think it was more of a "fox and the grapes" thing. He only "became" those things when he wanted her out of his life.
January 19, 2009
Fuck off cunt. And from your post, I would think it's safe to assume you are one of A's little friends. How nice, coming to her rescue and all. I guess the mommies really have to band together.

Go read our "rules" board - we don't go play on the mommy boards so stay the fuck off ours, you worthless, pathetic bag of flesh. This is NOT a place for the childed vs child free discussions. Just because you've reproduced does not make you any better than anybody else. And anybody who says you are is as pathetic as you are. Go do something that makes a real impact to society, breeding is only a burden. Your loaves are only a drain on this earth.

sabine
Well okay. If you think you're adults, sure, whatever. In that case, you are some pathetic assholes.
January 19, 2009
I got this from a favorite "celebrity" post on that other board I like. It reminds me of the typical trolls we get. Bonus points if you can figure out the source (and provide the link):

-=-=-=-=-

Normally when a caller finally becomes overwhelmed by their own stupidity and hangs up I consider it a small victory. However, this was no victory. This, this was a slaughter. There is no pride or honour to be found in defeating this particular opponent. Rather, it felt like flogging an orphaned puppy in a cardboard box in the rain. Neither of them could muster even the most basic comprehension with which to defend themselves from the unrelenting barrage of simplistic, rudimentary questions that even a child could successfully answer.

That’s right, a question so simple that even the most primitive land mammals could probably answer. If I set an otter down in front of several items: Say a host of Pokemon paraphernalia, an old shoe, a Slim Jim ( Of which he could “snap into” if he so desired ) and a host of ever delicious clams. He would, of course, select the ever delicious clams as they are the most desirable item ( Though the Slim Jim is close. ) You, however, despite being presented with the items you wish cannot select the one you desire most. The otter can make this decision. Yet neither you nor your cohort can. The otter could probably select the hat it wanted too. Which it would wear while cracking open the ever delicious clams.

Otter > You.

January 19, 2009
sabine
It's my business what I do with my time.

I'm just offering you a bit of an outsider's perspective. You should all be grateful to find out what a normal person thinks about you.

Maybe you need a bit more help, not just me, because maybe you think I'm the odd one out. I can invite some others.

this word, "normal"......I don't think it means what you think it means..............................
January 19, 2009
Rose Red
sabine
It's my business what I do with my time.

I'm just offering you a bit of an outsider's perspective. You should all be grateful to find out what a normal person thinks about you.

Maybe you need a bit more help, not just me, because maybe you think I'm the odd one out. I can invite some others.

this word, "normal"......I don't think it means what you think it means..............................

"Normal" as in "following The LifeScript like a mindless cow."eye rolling smiley

And yes, invite over your moowhore girlfriends, too; we're ready to FIGHT you.

Your poor, ignored kyds will suffer in the very end.=P
January 19, 2009
LETS ROCK.wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 19, 2009
Yeah right. Put up your dukes, and all that happy-crap.

January 19, 2009
KidFreeLuvnLife
I doubt he was as horrible, dangerous and abusive as she says. I think it was more of a "fox and the grapes" thing. He only "became" those things when he wanted her out of his life.

I think it's rather disingenuous of her to mark his leaving with such sorrow and claim he's abusive.
January 19, 2009
nah i only fight the trollswink.. (is a female troll a trollop???)..

January 19, 2009
Only if she is a slut too.

Geanie
January 19, 2009
Hi folks!! Really, this Sabine character is not qualified to do the TMIJINW, or whatever it is called. Irks me to no end that clueless sluts like this think they can raise kids and EXPECT tax breaks to boot!!! Then whine about the costs of raising a child OF THE KYDS. is the kind of "mommy trash" that should not be allowed around kids. Any bitch who spends as much time on the internet as she apparently does is not devoted to or doing TMIJITW. Years ago I used to say that people ought to be licensed to precreate. I stand by that. Sabine would not get a license.
January 19, 2009
sabine
Um, what arguments would you like me to have to prove that you're all pathetic assholes?? Because I have one big one.

You have one big asshole? That's clear to us, dear. I can hear it from over there.

So... Sind Sie betrunken? Sind Sie einsam? Warum haben Sie Kinder nicht? Sind Sie zu arm? Sind Sie zu ungesund?

She doesn't have any kids, all. She's baby-rabid and angry that we don't give a shit that she's childless. The idea we could be so happy without brats of our own is making her livid and aggressive because the baby-rabies is eating holes in her intellect. How very sad.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
January 19, 2009
Rose Red
KidFreeLuvnLife

I think it's rather disingenuous of her to mark his leaving with such sorrow and claim he's abusive.

I agree. He probably just got sick of her being so baby-obsessed. I can only recall one incident in reading Antigone's blog where he did something abusive, which was throwing his keys at her in a fit of anger. And, let's face it, that could happen with anyone.

I mean, think about it: A man marries a woman because he loves her. She (hopefully) is an intelligent and interesting individual with many different qualities he admires. Then, after a year or two, she devolves into an obsessed, whining, sobbing mess whose only concern is her own biology. They try many times to have a child and fail. At this point, his once beautiful, intelligent, interesting wife is little more than a mindless automaton. And he, an individual with his own interests, hopes, desires and personal qualities is reduced to nothing more than a walking sperm bank.

Now, given these circumstances, can you really blame this guy for leaving? It looks to me like if anyone was abusive in this situation is was HER, for putting her husband through so much, and debasing him until he was nothing better than a turkey baster.
Anonymous User
January 19, 2009
Amethyst
So... Sind Sie betrunken? Sind Sie einsam? Warum haben Sie Kinder nicht? Sind Sie zu arm? Sind Sie zu ungesund?

Ausgezeichnet! Ich kann ein bisshen sprechen. Ich studiert ins Hauptschule aber das war lange her.

Probably made a couple mistakes there. I was wondering if my user name was understood by anyone, I guess that answers that.
January 19, 2009
Konkurrent

Probably made a couple mistakes there. I was wondering if my user name was understood by anyone, I guess that answers that.

So it means "competition" in German and is the name of a Dutch record label. It's nothing to get too excited about!

Anonymous User
January 19, 2009
Actually it means "competitor". The definition is closer to the English word "opponent". Like most translations the exact shading of a word falls somewhere between a few different words in the other language.

I take that as a screen name sometimes because I'm argumentative and enjoy a good debate. I'm not "excited" about it, it's merely something interesting to me - to use a screen name that explains me but not in an obvious way so that only a particular demographic is likely to understand.

Doesn't really mean anything on which side of the line someone is, it's just interesting to see who's on which side.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login