Re: It's Mom Sexy week!
July 14, 2013
Well, from 5AM to 1PM, I was pastry-cook-sexy. Then I was four-hour-nap-sexy. Now I'm watching-True-Blood-while-eating-frozen-pizza-sexy.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 15, 2013
I've just spent 5 minutes working out what 2,000 lbs of pennies would equal (£324,684.42). I'm wasting-time-doing-random-mathematics sexy!

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

July 15, 2013
I had a hotdog for dinner. I'm a grill-em's chili and sweet lime sexxay!
December 16, 2013
I cleaned out the litter boxes and did a load of laundry. That must be random-household-chores sexy.sarcastic clapping
December 16, 2013
I found my husband's lost driver license today. I'm DMV sexy. sad smiley sad smiley sad smiley
December 16, 2013
In about half an hour I'm going to be steak sandwich sexy. Right now I'm watching vintage movies sexy (Barbarella is on).
December 17, 2013
I'm making a linocut of H. P. Lovecraft as a side-project for my art course. I'm gouging-out-bits-of-linoleum sexy.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

December 17, 2013
I'm a geek with athlete's foot. I'm I-feel-like-a-hypocrite sexy.

December 17, 2013
I took the car for the emissions and safety inspection, I'm re-register the car for another 2 years sexy.
December 17, 2013
I'm dealing with end-of-semester stress...I'm undergrad sexy! grinning smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
December 17, 2013
navi8orgirl
I just finished a last minute engineering change on aircraft lavs....

I'm plane sexy! waving hellolarious

I'm at work I'm helmet head sexy!

December 17, 2013
I have an awful cold and just spent two hours playing Dragon Age, so I'm video games with lots of tissues sexy!

damn we are all some seriously hot bastards.
December 19, 2013
It is 40 degrees Celsius here. I am naked, sweaty and wishing I had aircon sexy.
December 19, 2013
yurble
navi8orgirl
pimp Actually the toilet and the fridge are now sexy.

Now that you mention it, I find myself looking at my fridge out of the corner of my eye. I have an urge to get it on with that brilliant eggplant with deep violet skin like the darkest of garnets or a rich, ruby red wine that's lurking inside my fridge, hinting at Old World decadence and gorgeous, fleshy women draped sensually across red velvet sofas. 69 sex

Damn you! Now I have to go take a cold shower....and buy a new eggplant.
December 19, 2013
I have a cold and nursing a Benadryl hangover (really needed to sleep). I'm honking snot into a tissue sexy.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
December 19, 2013
I am 3 hours of snow shovelling, stinky and sweaty sexy !

( and heading to the shower, shortly, without the excuse of a needy kid to stay that way)
Anonymous User
December 19, 2013
I am wet-from-the-rain-and-freezing-cold sexy! Am I doing this right?
December 19, 2013
I just cut turds out of my dog's tail. I'm grooming the dog sexy.
December 19, 2013
I'm having hot flashes. Sure, I could blame the hormones, but I prefer to call it

December 19, 2013
Tonight, I'm watching shitty anime with my anime club...I'm Otaku Sexy! thumbs upwink

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
December 19, 2013
I got PMS and I'd like to step on someone's neck.

I'm not sexy, I'd like to punch someone in their fucking face.

How about that?
December 19, 2013
The other night one cat threw up on my clean laundry so I had to scrap it off and wash it again. I am now "No vomit on my foundation garments sexy." Let see some moo claim that one! smug
December 20, 2013
Zzelda

How about that?

LMAO!! Me too!
December 20, 2013
freedomchick
Zzelda

How about that?

LMAO!! Me too!

Thirded. I'm "Shark Week" sexy!

--------------

George Bernard Shaw

December 20, 2013
strange aeons
freedomchick
Zzelda

How about that?

LMAO!! Me too!

Thirded. I'm "Shark Week" sexy!

Today I was feeling calmer. And while I might have Red Rage (LOL) - I managed not to have Road Rage. The traffic is insane here - and also - Tehs Holidaze. So, it's even worse.

I said to my friend - people are driving like ASSHOLES! Yep. He agreed. And said that he'd just got off the phone with his GF who said the exact same thing. Ha.

I'm SICK of this Holiday CRAP - I said, there should just be one name for all these seasonal Holidays - maybe something like - The Festival of Assholes!

GAH

Or, maybe I'm just feeling like - The ONE and ONLY competent driver in THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE! Sexy?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login