Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Just plain hate.

Posted by catharsist 
Just plain hate.
October 07, 2012
Is there anything that you just plain hate? Even if its without any sane reasoning? I hate peanuts, mozzarella sticks and omfg volcanoes. What pains in the asses those are.. Volcanoes.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Re: Just plain hate.
October 07, 2012
I hate ignorant cunts like my mil.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Anonymous User
October 07, 2012
Mushrooms - the texture is just awful.
Also the smell of ants,ewww.
October 07, 2012
blundy
Mushrooms - the texture is just awful.

Dried in a salad is OK, but watching Dh eating chicken marsala --- gaah. I tell him he's eating chicken in lumpy booger sauce two faces puking
October 07, 2012
Oh ants freak me right out! They're like the zombies of the insect world.

I also hate yellow squash. Just looking at it makes me a little queasy.
October 07, 2012
Putting pickles on hamburgers. This is such an abomination to me -

OK I came over here to look at the 'Paranormal' thread - looked at this instead - but this actually works as an example as to why the entire Universe may be shattered or something ~

Pickles. On hamburgers. This is a mind boggling abomination.

It's so incomprehensible I have no words. Trying to grasp this concept will literally shatter the mind, also.

~ ~ ~

- An expression that's been cropping up more lately which is beginning to bug me - Love That Man!
Stop it.

~ ~ ~

Gassing up the car. HATE HATE HATE!!! And it makes me feel claustrophobic. This makes no sense. I have a teeny, tiny, car. It doesn't not make me feel claustrophobic. Tight fitting gas stations make me feel claustrophobic while in the car. On behalf of the car? Does this make any sense? No.
There's always scum bags and weirdos at gas stations too, not to mention the people who work there. DO HATE!

~ ~

People who fuck around in public. Like wander around as if Zombie Morons. People at the store who have all sorts of issues - put this back, what's this, do you take German Bearer Bonds?, no, the coupon is still good, my food stamp card is busted, put this back, I have a tax exempt letter from my Church, wrong cereal? can you get me another? - oh also - does that come in liver flavor? Can I pay my light bill here? WIC, you know, as a matter of fact I do need some postage stamps - do you happen to have garbage stickers too? You take checks, right? Now let's make sure I fill this out right - it's as important as writing The Holy Bible itself so you don't mind if I take 900 years to make sure it's all right, do you?

:kill

~ I'm sure to think of plenty moar grinning smiley
October 07, 2012
Music with a heavy bass beat. I wouldn't say it was a reason, but it was certainly a relief, to move away from our old neighbors. Idiot kid played that crap - LOUD - even though I took every means to get them to stop - short of the law. Police wouldn't do anything about it because we live in the county. Dh doesn't know this, but on trips back to check on the old house, I've thrown broken glass in their driveway. Hope the little fuck got flat tires from it. Listening to that BOOM-BOOM-boomboom-BOOM BOOM put me into an inexplicable rage.

Weird, vibrating music - like Middle Eastern piping. We went into a restaurant where it was being played. I told Dh we had to leave or I was going to have a reaction like the Martians did at the end of "Mars Attacks!" when listening to Slim Whitman yodeling.
October 07, 2012
Roaches. WTF is even the point? Ugh. And they're SO hard to get rid of.

Also, a good majority of the human race. I work in customer service, so I deal with the assholery of the general public for 40 hours a week. Lemme tell ya, that shit will get to you at the end of some days.
October 07, 2012
I hate the movie Dirty Dancing, brussel sprouts, sweatpants, eclairs, malted candies, flip flops, and Veronica Webb.
October 07, 2012
Oh that reminds me! Twilight. I really fucking hate Twilight and its subsequent 'sequels'. I'm glad the last movie is finally coming out this year so this travesty can go away for the last time.
October 07, 2012
pepper labeija
.. brussel sprouts...

Those. Gawd, I was trying to think "not cauliflower, not broccoli ... wtf are those little green leafy head things?" Auuugh, the smell, the appearance.... like someone gelded the Jolly Green Giant and those are his balls :kill

I bet he wouldn't be doing any "ho ho ho"-ing if those puppies were cut off.
October 07, 2012
- non-stop yapping dogs
- people standing behind me watching me work
- greasy, gray ground beef
- jeans (I still wear them but change soon as I get home)
- slow assholes who drive in the wrong lane

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 07, 2012
99% of Advertising directed at women.
October 07, 2012
Centipedes freak me the hell out. I don't mind most bugs. But if I see a centipede, I lose all control of myself and will do anything to get away from one. That includes knocking people out of my way so I can escape. They are so creepy, just talking about them gives me the heebie-jeebies.

Oh, and working in retail for so many years has made me hate any holiday.
And the general public, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 07, 2012
-Anyone who doesn't bathe, regardless of their reasoning. I don't care is you're homeless and have no shower, stop weaving stink trails on the bus.
-Bacon ON my burgers/sammiches. The bacon can be separate from burger/sandwich but MUST. NOT. TOUCH. the sandwich.
-Customers.
-One of my two female managers.
-My period.
-People who chew gum.
-The fucking music at work.
-Sports.
-Regular stuff like pens that is marked "for ladies." I don't need the casing on my pen to be pink and flowery. Fuck you, BIC.
-Breast cancer ribbons.
-YOLO.
-Men with long fingernails.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
October 08, 2012
More things I hate:

scrambled eggs

UGG boots

The exaggerated piggo walk that my pregnant Sims do - I guess EA added that to make the Sims 3 a little more realistic Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
October 08, 2012
Oh god I HATE Ugg boots!
I work on a college campus and I hate ignorant college kids. The only thing worse is ignorant college kids wearing Uggs.
TRAFFIC!!!!! I hate it with the searing, scorching heat of a million suns going supernova simultaneously.
People who use the words "herp," "derp," "OMG" and any other dumb text cliche when SPEAKING.
I agree that I just generally hate people. Especially people driving on the same roads I am. Get the heck out of my way already!
Poor grammar and spelling.
October 08, 2012
Retail
People (see above)
Having to greet and smile at every fucking customer within a three foot radius (again, retail)
The word "moist"
Ants
People that get "You're" and "Your" mixed up. Same goes for "They're", 'Their", and "There".
Long, broken fingernails (on men and women)
Badly chipped nail polish - it's so fucking TRASHY. It only takes two minutes to remove it!
Twitter
Dog shit
Overly chirpy people
People that walk slow
The smell of tomatoes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
October 08, 2012
volcanoes waving hellolarious

I hate teletubbies, chicken soup for the soul book series, reality show of all kinds, twitter, guys who wear polo shirt with knee length jeans, flying roach, honking cars, and hipsters. I hate a lot of things.
October 08, 2012
CherryBlossom
The word "moist"

Wouldn't be a "Dead Like Me" fan, would you? I remember the first episode where George (female) stated that her mother hated that word, so George would use it frequently (typical snotty (dead) teen)

CherryBlossom
People that get "You're" and "Your" mixed up. Same goes for "They're", 'Their", and "There".

I sometimes biff those words if I'm typing and tired, but typically catch and change them later with a horrified "oh crap! I hope no one saw that!"

My hate is when people use "seen" for "saw", as in "I seen that..." Happens a lot, here in the southern states.
October 08, 2012
Dorisan
CherryBlossom
The word "moist"

Wouldn't be a "Dead Like Me" fan, would you? I remember the first episode where George (female) stated that her mother hated that word, so George would use it frequently (typical snotty (dead) teen)

I was thinking of that as well.
October 08, 2012
michaela
-YOLO.

I'm turning into an old person. I don't keep up with the latest vocabularies and had to look that up smile rolling left righteyes2

Love how the Urban Dictionary defines it

The douchebag mating call.

Douchebag: YOLO

*women start humping his leg*
October 08, 2012
Dorisan
pepper labeija
.. brussel sprouts...

Those. Gawd, I was trying to think "not cauliflower, not broccoli ... wtf are those little green leafy head things?" Auuugh, the smell, the appearance.... like someone gelded the Jolly Green Giant and those are his balls :kill

I bet he wouldn't be doing any "ho ho ho"-ing if those puppies were cut off.

Fucking baby body snatchers
October 08, 2012
One of my biggest, grammatical pet peeves is when people use the word "post" instead of "supposed." Ex: "You're not POST to do that." I have a coworker at my food job who does it constantly, and it drives me up the wall. I'll even place extra emphasis on the word when I say it in her presence, but she doesn't get it.

My self-righteous, Catlick aunt who only shows an interest in extended famblee members when she sees an opportunity to either convert or condemn them. After refusing her conversion, I received her condemnation. smile rolling left righteyes2 We can also lump in everyone who feels a need to inject their religion into every conversation with every person, regardless of the time and place.

ICP and their retarded fan-base, the Juggalos.

People who wear entirely too much perfume or cologne.

Men who think it's still acceptable to call women they don't know, "Baby" or other such pet-names. Actually, I hate women who do it, too. I don't get why people think it's OK to use cutesy pet-names with strangers.

Panhandlers who get all shitty when you don't give them money. It's all "God Bless" if you give them something, and "Fuck you!" if you don't.

Welfare/WIC whores and teen parunts (of course we all hate that).

Potheads. I'm not talking people who responsibly use recreational drugs sometimes. I'm talking people who make their whole life revolve around it.

Overly perky people. Polite, upbeat, and friendly are all things a person can be without being fucking obnoxious about it.

People who seem to be able to form fast, superficial "friendships" with people they barely know, and then cling tenaciously to said people. I've had a few of these attempt to latch on to me in my life. UGH!

People who are only capable of talking about other people or themselves. Try to get into any other topics, like current events, science, politics, etc. and they give you a blank stare and zone out until an opportunity to gossip about someone or prattle on about themselves presents itself. Insufferable!

Self-appointed geniuses. Most real geniuses may even know they're gifted, but don't spend time bragging about it. Those people are too busy doing useful things to boast to others about how smart they are. This is kinda, sorta aimed at my arrogant ex-boyfriend. :biggrin2 I've met several others like him in my life. Isn't it funny how real geniuses are rare, but self-appointed, faux-geniuses are a dime a dozen? tongue sticking out smiley

People like Shauna, who are so pretentious about their lifestyle and what they eat. Everything must be purchased from a Collective of Yodeling Buddhist Nuns in the Himalayas to be acceptable.

Twatter, Instragram, and all that other social media shite. It encourages overshare, which I hate. Which leads me to:

Baby pictures on cell phones. I hate how everyone carries a phone full of pictures and has to show everyone within a ten mile radius pictures of their kyds and all the other boring crap they took photos of. Who the fuck gives a shit?

People who have teen daughters and try to present them as "good girls," "virtuous," "innocent," "virginal," etc. but will pay out the ass for a photographer to do a Senior photo-set in which the girl is posing in provocative poses for almost every photo. Way to send a mixed message, pahrunts!

There are so many others. tongue sticking out smiley
October 08, 2012
Ignorance in any form. I once had a nieghbor tell me pit bulls are bad dogs but the cow telling me this had never seen one up close. I also hate the bad reputation pit bulls have. There is no such thing as a bad dog only a bad owner.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login