Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters

Posted by kidlesskim 
thom_c
kidsuck
OMFG I am going to have nightmares about the horrific things I read there!!!two faces puking::brbl:hs
The things breeders will put up with for the almighty sprog is un freakin believable!!!
The one common phrase seems to be "But my husband never complains, lol!".......what the fuck is he gonna say? "Jeebuz Krist, what the hell HAPPENED down there?!?"hysterical laughterz
Ya...that's precisely what he's THINKING, and why he will likely end up in a CF woman's bed in the near future, but he won't tell the "Holy Madonna" who just bore his fruit that!:lips
Man, it always amazes me that moos are so surprised when they end up looking like an inside out windsock after birfin a baybee...hello...WTF were you expecting??? You are not stretch armstrong honey!!!eye rolling smiley

Hey! What do you got against windsocks? :eyebrows

Nothing against windsocks...cause I don't have to FUCK ONE!!!two faces pukingwaving hellolarious
Anonymous User
Re: Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters
June 17, 2011
This is the best birth control in the world! Everyone needs to know about "Ruined Vagina Syndrome" and those photos (which I won't even look at) need to be shown in schools along with the gross STD stuff.

Not enough women know about this horrible ruination of their yoni because NO ONE ever talks about it!

And you can do all the Kegels in the world, or elect for expensive laser vaginal rejuvenation surgery, but IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE THE SAME!

Wow, I am so glad to be CF!
June 17, 2011
I am very glad I didn't look at any pictures. I don't need to scar myself for life to confirm what I already knew. Childbirth SUCKS and can rip up your insides.
Anonymous User
June 17, 2011
Oi, lurking moos, methinks it's time to offer up the stinkhole for your duhds to prevent some future secretarial banging, yeah?

I am so happy that my cooter is not maimed and my nipples actually point directly at you if you look at them, instead of pointing at the floor.
Anonymous User
June 17, 2011
I couldn't look.
June 17, 2011
essuredly
This is the best birth control in the world! Everyone needs to know about "Ruined Vagina Syndrome" and those photos (which I won't even look at) need to be shown in schools along with the gross STD stuff.

Not enough women know about this horrible ruination of their yoni because NO ONE ever talks about it!

Exactly! If we educated people about the ravages of childbirth and parenting, I'm sure a lot fewer people would go for it! Even some men would probably wish to dissuade their women from going through it -- if they knew what their adventures in the bedroom would be like later!
June 17, 2011
What stupid cows. When I was a kid and first learned where babies come from, my very first thought was that there was NO WAY something that big was ever going to come out of ME. And I was just a little kid. Grown women could not suss this out. Gawd.
Re: Proof That Childbirth Ruins Your Lady Parts!openmouthed shock
June 17, 2011
kidsuck
thom_c
kidsuck
OMFG I am going to have nightmares about the horrific things I read there!!!two faces puking::brbl:hs
The things breeders will put up with for the almighty sprog is un freakin believable!!!
The one common phrase seems to be "But my husband never complains, lol!".......what the fuck is he gonna say? "Jeebuz Krist, what the hell HAPPENED down there?!?"hysterical laughterz
Ya...that's precisely what he's THINKING, and why he will likely end up in a CF woman's bed in the near future, but he won't tell the "Holy Madonna" who just bore his fruit that!:lips
Man, it always amazes me that moos are so surprised when they end up looking like an inside out windsock after birfin a baybee...hello...WTF were you expecting??? You are not stretch armstrong honey!!!eye rolling smiley

Hey! What do you got against windsocks? :eyebrows

Nothing against windsocks...cause I don't have to FUCK ONE!!!two faces pukingwaving hellolarious

waving hellolarious smile rolling left rightsmilesmile rolling left rightsmile waving hellolarious

This could be one reason why women in the 50s/early 60s wore puffy long dresses. Unfortunately, today you can see what has happened with some women when they wear shorts or jeans. It's almost as bad as something else you see now on women - plumber's butt.doh face

PS: We need an emoticon for grossed out.
June 21, 2011

Hm, might have to reduce it down a bit? Certainly gets the message across.
Presto nli
June 21, 2011
One thing not mentioned so far is that tearing can happen in front too! A lady on another forum mentioned that her clit was ruptured. How that could happen without damaging her urethra too, I don't know, and must assume she was totally mangled.

(I only looked at the Mayo illustrations, which only touch on perineal damage.)
Anonymous User
June 21, 2011
Mom fessed up early on that one to me (but I was her c-section preemie, bro was not...)! I asked if she truly mourned about her sex life suffering because of damage, and she told me she didn't because Duh wasn't very good anyway. CF NOW AND FOREVER!!!
June 21, 2011
So maybe women were only designed to have one chyld? Anyone know if animals get torn up and wrecked like this? I kind of doubt it. Animals seem to have an easier time giving birth than human moos.
Presto nli
June 21, 2011
Google how hyenas give birth. LOL! Through the urethra?!! WTF kind of design is that?

No I think all births are somewhat traumatic, maybe marsupials got it right.
June 21, 2011
Presto nli
One thing not mentioned so far is that tearing can happen in front too! A lady on another forum mentioned that her clit was ruptured. How that could happen without damaging her urethra too, I don't know, and must assume she was totally mangled.

(I only looked at the Mayo illustrations, which only touch on perineal damage.)

I've seen pics on cootie cosmetic surgeon "before" photos that look like someone took a jack hammer to the inside AND out, leaving them with a mangled, bloody, gaping hole where their genitalia used to be. A lot of them continue to tear and bleed inside and out for years on end until they can afford surgical intervention. Then, as if that isn't bad enough, there are the unfortunate ones who get fissures that are basically anal tears that go straight through to their cooters. In these cases, their holes literally leak shit. Women in third world countries get tossed out of their communities due to the horrific odor and mess and are left to live out their lives in exile. Of course their husbands won't have anything to do with them anymore since he doesn't want his dick in a shithole. It's awful.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 21, 2011
EXACTLY. I thought to myself, NO FUCKING WAY am I ever going to do that. HELLLLLLLL NO.

Sorceress
What stupid cows. When I was a kid and first learned where babies come from, my very first thought was that there was NO WAY something that big was ever going to come out of ME. And I was just a little kid. Grown women could not suss this out. Gawd.
Re: reference
June 21, 2011
Yeech, I sure as hell don't want to be thinking of those vaginas.

Snark Shark
"won't SOMEONE think of the VAGINAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!"
Anonymous User
June 22, 2011
Ok reading the comments before my first cuppa coffee....big mistake.

Needing almost 2 tampons? Oh no! And on down the thread....someone mentioned "anal tags?" I am horrified.
Anonymous User
June 22, 2011
Two tampons!?!? Good god! That is just nasty.
Seeing this makes me SO glad to be CF!! There is no way I would ever ruin my parts like that! Nothing in the world is worth tearing up your vagina for, so that it barely looks like one. I'll keep my nice tight one, thanks! I would also like that whoever I happen to be with does not feel like he is sticking his penis into a bowl of porridge when having sex.
Caramel Turtle
October 17, 2012
Wow. After reading these responses... I'm SO glad that the human race does not depend on self-centered, egotistical fembots as yourselves. Our world is a much better place without duplicates of YOU. So... thank you all... for not breeding.. no, really.. THANK YOU.

To the OP. It snaps back. It's DESIGNED to snap back.. duh. I've had better orgasms after 3 kids than I ever did before.. and isn't that what really counts?

October 17, 2012
Caramel Turtle
Wow. After reading these responses... I'm SO glad that the human race does not depend on self-centered, egotistical fembots as yourselves. Our world is a much better place without duplicates of YOU. So... thank you all... for not breeding.. no, really.. THANK YOU.

To the OP. It snaps back. It's DESIGNED to snap back.. duh. I've had better orgasms after 3 kids than I ever did before.. and isn't that what really counts?

I wish you wouldn't disgrace the good name of cute turtles with your disgusting stories about sex and how your sperm donor tolerates your overstretched sex canyon.

Honestly, I think the human race would be better off if there were more "selfish fucks" like us that chose not to breed and overcrowd the planet like we're the most important fucking species alive.
Puh-leeze, honey.

Also, may I just mention that you probably wouldn't even be on this Gods forsaken thread if you hadn't been googling how to please your man with that hamburger mashed pussy you're flapping in the breeze like sheets hung on the line during laundry day?
Come on now, how the fuck else would you find this thread if you weren't searching for something related to your cavernous cunt.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

October 17, 2012
A question for stupid Trollcunt:

How did you find this site unless you were looking for info on ravaged cooters, which you wouldn't be looking for if you didn't have one?

Methinks thou protest too much.
Caramel Turtle
October 17, 2012
Oh and let's talk about Google diplomas and *we know all about what's happening to a women's va-jay after she gives birth* "cause I sawr dis nasty pickture of a 4th dagree tareeee on the interwebs"
I'm sorry but I caught my own baby in a water birth (something I'm sure none of you will ever experience anything nearly as amazing in your lifetime) and.. ummm... I've had worse *soreness* from rough sex.. mmmkay? Those photos of nasty blown out vaginas you've been graciously provided Google links for are from women who "purple-pushed" their baby out and couldn't feel a damn thing "down there" from their BLESSED epidurals hahahaha. No thanks. Hire a fucking midwife. Educate yourselves. You girls are sad... SAD human beings to be walking along amongst our future generation.

Just sayin
'

So you risked your child's life for you own egotistical purposes. You are dirt.
October 17, 2012
Caramel Turtle
Oh and let's talk about Google diplomas and *we know all about what's happening to a women's va-jay after she gives birth* "cause I sawr dis nasty pickture of a 4th dagree tareeee on the interwebs"
I'm sorry but I caught my own baby in a water birth (something I'm sure none of you will ever experience anything nearly as amazing in your lifetime) and.. ummm... I've had worse *soreness* from rough sex.. mmmkay? Those photos of nasty blown out vaginas you've been graciously provided Google links for are from women who "purple-pushed" their baby out and couldn't feel a damn thing "down there" from their BLESSED epidurals hahahaha. No thanks. Hire a fucking midwife. Educate yourselves. You girls are sad... SAD human beings to be walking along amongst our future generation.

Just sayin
'

Be honest, after the birth you contemplated holding the crotchturd under the water didn't you? Wallow in your pigsty of misery sow.
October 17, 2012
Caramel Turtle

Just sayin
'

Oh, look everyone, we have a homebirth special snowflake who seems to think that just because she gave birth in a similar manner to a dolphin (which, by the way darlin', probably has a higher IQ than you do), she's so amazing. And different. And unique.
No, sweetheart, the minute you breed, you lose the right to call yourself anything beyond mediocre.
If even that.
Also, if that was the most amazing thing in your life, you haven't experienced shit beyond that high school education you taut so greatly, I'm sure.
Travel to a different country, learn yourself on an entirely new culture, create a beloved art style, write a best selling book, and then come back to me and tell me that shooting out a child is the "most amazing thing".

If I'M sad, you're a depressing piece of human being, my friend.
I AM a part of the future generation, and as it stands, my prospects look a lot brighter than yours, dearie.
So please, take your passive aggressive bullshit out of here and go buy a plus sized dildo to satisfy yourself while your mayun is busy doing overtime with the hot secretary at the office.
Granted that hippie fuck has a job in the first damn place.

JUST SAYIN'.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login