Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters
October 17, 2012
drake
If anyone is able to get any pics of MooCunt and her Harley, I wanna see them!

Speaking of Harley's, I would assume that she wouldn't be able to ride on the seat of a Harley motorcycle without the danger of her enormous cooter swallowing the it up. So imagine what happens when she tries to ride on Harley the MAN. There would be an echo of his penis flapping against her cooter cave for just a moment, and then Harley's 'little man' would get lost in the Labyrinth of the Large.

waving hellolarious

He probably has to have a special helmet just so her meat flaps won't rise up in the wind, wrap around his head, and blind him as he's trying to drive, like a roast beef sandwich with a head in the center of the shredded-sliced meat.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 17, 2012
Like others here, I also love having the perfect cooter which I'll never have to worry about falling out onto the floor and requiring a wheelbarrow to cart it in. But I'm evil that way. :biggrin2
October 17, 2012
waving hellolarious
waving hellolarious
Tea came out my nose.
October 17, 2012
Really?
You guys, she's one of the extremely large number of internet moos who was able to easily push a baby out of her 'gina with no effort, even though it's tighter than a Chinese finger trap - you know the ones that also don't have any stretch marks, their boobs are just as perky as an 18 year old's, their areolas aren't the size of tea saucers, and their nipples don't look like ragged, half-chewed meat tootsie rolls.

And they all have super-clean houses (if they're teen moos, the house is huge too!), multiple late model cars, they own their own businesses, spend 6 months a year traveling around the world, and have sex at LEAST four times a day - you know, when they're not Googling "I love being a rich hot happy mom" and somehow getting Bratfree in the results...,

waving hellolarious :yr
October 17, 2012
drake
If anyone is able to get any pics of MooCunt and her Harley, I wanna see them!

Speaking of Harley's, I would assume that she wouldn't be able to ride on the seat of a Harley motorcycle without the danger of her enormous cooter swallowing the it up. So imagine what happens when she tries to ride on Harley the MAN. There would be an echo of his penis flapping against her cooter cave for just a moment, and then Harley's 'little man' would get lost in the Labyrinth of the Large.

Speaking as a Mechanical Engineer and vehicle enthusiast -

The bikes you want are - Triumph, BMW, Japanese or custom made.

Harley?

Uh. NO.

Mark of the Redneck Follower Rube.

Just - NO.

Mark of the commoner. Those who flock to popular badges, not quality.

I don't do online dating, but when I tried or just 'looking around' - whenever I saw a guy who bragged about his Harley -
That was a back click right there.

NO.

The equivalent of bragging about your Ford Minivan.
PeaceNLI
October 17, 2012
Look at her tax records that were posted here before:

https://is.bsasoftware.com/bsa.is/AssessingServices/ServiceAssessingDetails.aspx?dp=J+-08-12-154-055&i=1&sna=algonquin&snf=5000&appid=0&actSn=5000&actSna=ALGONQUIN&unit=268

Look at the value of her house! She is running a daycare out of a dirty trailer! $56,600 value for a house?!? YIPEEEE a trailer trash moo! waving hellolarious
PeaceNLI
October 17, 2012
I have an account on a snoop site. you want her ethnicity, phone number, etc? smiling smiley
October 17, 2012
Our world is a much better place without duplicates of YOU.

And you think you're an asset to the world? That's laughable.

looking up info on getting a post-baby body back in shape...

There's no way you found this by looking up that. I searched many different ways of wording postpartum/post baby/post birth exercises/body/toning and this link never came up, at least not on the first two pages of the results. You are lying. Why lie? It's apparent you can't READ that parents are not wanted here, and that you did not pick up enough context clues that you would be ripped to shreds if you posted here.

Photographer and editor.. successful husband.. traveling.

Yeeeeeahhh, riiiiight. Just keep believing in your fiction writing....

Leeches.

We are not eligible to collect per-chyld tax credits. Many Mombzies or Duhs have zero tax liability and still get cut refund checks. We all have to pay property taxes to send your chyldrun to school despite the fact that childfree will never send offspring to school. Many parrrunts bitch every single year about having to buy their own kydz school suppiles. Parrrunts want kyds let in events for free, kydz eat free, discounts for famblies. The majority of charity begging is for "disadvantaged chyldrun" and the ones of us earning a decent living are expected to fork over Toys for Tots, warm coats, new shoes and money for swimming lessons for kyds whose parrrunts had them despite being unable to afford them. Yes. We're the "leeches". :drool
Anonymous User
October 17, 2012
CaramelTurtle
"trollcunt" <---witty... pffffffft. You so schmart. Wasn't looking for information on a "ravaged cooter" my cooter is just fine thank you.. though I'm usually sticking something much larger than a vienna sausage

Gah the stuff I miss!

Oh I'm sorry, cow, were you saying something? I'm sorry, I was too busy getting it on with my husband, in one of our many guest rooms. Oh, sorry, we're successful FOR REAL, unlike your trailer stank ass. My "cooter" is as tight as it was 10 years ago (I'm 26, and waaaay more successful in my 26 short years than you'll ever be). People like us, here at Bratfree, look down on people like you, the mediocre, Lifescript following masses, because we are actually, truly intelligent, successful people. We have Phd's, business men and women, you name it...and we've actually DONE something with our lives. Unlike you, cow. So go abput your day cleaning snot off little grubby faces and shit off little smelly bums, and I'm going tp finish my glass of wine and cuddle with my husband (he's pretty worn out from earlier, you know.) winking smiley
Anonymous User
October 17, 2012
Ahahaa... these stupid moo bitches never learn, do they. Well, more free entertainment for us!
October 17, 2012
unicorn
cfchevygirl
I was going to say that her hubby (boyfriend? baybee-daddy?) probably has to take matters into his own hands and go elbow deep, to give moo any sensation.

Yeah, right, whatever lady. Just because your mayun turns you into a human handpuppet in order for you to get off, doesn't mean we're stupid enough to buy that it's less painful than chyldbirth.

Now I have images of a vet with his arm stuck in a cow up to his shoulder.

artificial insemination gloves

PeaceNLI
I have an account on a snoop site. you want her ethnicity, phone number, etc? smiling smiley

Yes plus pics.

It actually scares me that this moo is raising the next generation. With moos like this in charge of their young lives they don't stand a chance.

ETA: I'd like to write the troll's phone number on the wall of every mens' room in the state of Texas.
Anonymous User
October 17, 2012
Told my hubby about this thread and the stupid moocunts who come here to troll us. He thought it was quite hilarious. Then I showed him a picture and said "...and this is about what their savaged pussies look like". He stated that it'll be long before he goes to Arby's again.

I'm so wicked... smiling smiley

October 17, 2012
Actually, that looks too nice.
Ya need to put rotten meat in it instead.
Maybe with some chunks of feta cheese.
Rancid feta cheese.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 18, 2012
cerebralherpes
Told my hubby about this thread and the stupid moocunts who come here to troll us. He thought it was quite hilarious. Then I showed him a picture and said "...and this is about what their savaged pussies look like". He stated that it'll be long before he goes to Arby's again.

As a sandwich, it looks delicious. As a cooter, two faces puking

It's your hell; you rot in it!
October 18, 2012
Damn...I had roast beef for dinner tonight. sad smiley
October 18, 2012
This thread is priceless.

"Photographer and editor.. successful husband.. traveling. Yup. I just think it's funny there's so much hate here because clearly none of you can manage it ALL... kids, career, social life."

Photographer and editor = downloading boring kyd pictures from her phone to her computer.

Successful husband = husband? That would require marriage. Try Baby Daddy of her latest Little Mirakul. He didn't care enough to marry her before the blessed event.

Traveling = putting her screaming horde into the car and traveling from her trailer to Hellmart.

Water birth at home = no insurance

She gave it away when she called us fembots, because we are all evil, career driven women. smile rolling left righteyes2

Sorry to disappoint you Moo, but I have a happy marriage of 10 years and a good career (in fact I make way more than the value of your trailer per annum)

I also have a fulfilling life with hobbies and free time. I can afford to go to the theater and enjoy adult venues. Sleep and sex are a part of my life.

I do "have it all" because I have what I want--what I want Does Not include brats. It does include early retirement in about five years. I just turned 50 and I am constantly mistaken for 40. I bet you look 60 now.

These Moos slay me.
Peace
This is why my sister had 3 C-sections. She had heard about the horrors of natural childbirth and what it did to a woman's vagina, and I remember her stating that she didn't want any damage or cutting down there.

I decided when I was 17 that I was never, ever going to be a parent (I'm 43 now) although I'm an aunt. So, the above applies to my Sis too.

When are stupid, stupid people going to realise that you cannot reproduce without damaging your body beyond repair? There's so much information available that since humans evolved into bipeds "natural" smile rolling left righteyes2 childbirth is just not possible without huge damage.

Anyone who says otherwise is swimming in the big Egyptian River and should take a look around them the next time they go to a beach.

The pelvic muscles, stretched beyond snapping mean that urinary incontinence and uterine prolapse in later life are pretty much inevitable too.

In my area of the UK it's known as "flinging a sausage up the Mersey Tunnel" "afterwards" :Violin No, thank you very much!
October 18, 2012
Oh dear, I leave for 24 hours and Moo Cow is outed. I am disappointed as I had pictured her traveling remote areas of Africa instead of trailer daycares of Detroit.smile rolling left rightsmile
October 18, 2012
The only travelling she does is to the nearest fast-food joint and back. And to the occasional trashy bar where she picks up her next baby daddy.
PeaceNLI
October 18, 2012
OK, there are 2 Christina C. Hacker in Clarkston, MI...

Edited by mod. Those so inclined can look up her phone somewhere, but we won't be posting it here.
PeaceNLI
October 18, 2012
I also find it interesting that our troll stopped posting as soon as we outed her wink
October 18, 2012
cerebralherpes
Oi, lurking moos, methinks it's time to offer up the stinkhole for your duhds to prevent some future secretarial banging, yeah?

I am so happy that my cooter is not maimed and my nipples actually point directly at you if you look at them, instead of pointing at the floor.

Some cooter rips mean that the stink hole isn't tight either and is part of the cooter. Imagine copping a crap out of a universal hole.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 18, 2012
rudegubmintworker
I'm SO glad that the human race

I, for one, do not care if the human race dies out. It seems to have done a piss poor job as a species.

Don't you have kydz to be taking care of, troll?

The human race will do fine. The Child Free will only reduce it by a billion or so.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 18, 2012
cerebralherpes

You my dear made me gag!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login