Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters

Posted by kidlesskim 
Anonymous User
Re: Moos Lowing Re:Ruined Cooters
October 18, 2012
Good fucking god if these women are really dropping tampons I do NOT want to know what Aunt Flo (maybe more like aunt FLOOD) is for them. two faces puking
October 19, 2012
Maybe we could put out a collection can at stores to Save the Cooters?
October 19, 2012
"I've had worse *soreness* from rough sex.. mmmkay?" -quote, Christina Hacker of Clarkston, MI
I just had to google urethral intercourse.:goggle
Or anal ?
Hotdog in cavern cant hurt that much.
Anonymous User
October 19, 2012
blondie
So maybe women were only designed to have one chyld? Anyone know if animals get torn up and wrecked like this? I kind of doubt it. Animals seem to have an easier time giving birth than human moos.

They sure as hell aren't built to pump out 4 or 5. In a state of nature, humans don't live much past 30. And that's if they're REALLY lucky. Also, keep in mind that puberty used to start several years later than it does now. 14, 15, 16 years old. Women didn't live long enough to shit out more than a couple kids.

It also has something to do with modern hospital births where they force women to lie flat on their backs. I hate to put this image in your head, but imagine the physics of it.

They're lying on their backs. The lower portion of the vagina is a curved ring of skin that is sort of "lipped" over the entrance. The thing they're trying to push out weighs 6-8 pounds. On their backs, that means it's pushing towards the spine and behind the vaginal opening. That is a SHITLOAD of gravitational force to be fighting against. They actually have to push AGAINST their own skin. They have to push the baby UP against gravity, and then out. That's one reason why such extreme tearing is so common.

The way one is supposed to give birth is actually either leaning forward, or squatting. Literally like taking a shit. That way, gravity is working for you, not against you.
October 19, 2012
lilin_unite
blondie
So maybe women were only designed to have one chyld? Anyone know if animals get torn up and wrecked like this? I kind of doubt it. Animals seem to have an easier time giving birth than human moos.

They sure as hell aren't built to pump out 4 or 5. In a state of nature, humans don't live much past 30. And that's if they're REALLY lucky. Also, keep in mind that puberty used to start several years later than it does now. 14, 15, 16 years old. Women didn't live long enough to shit out more than a couple kids.

It also has something to do with modern hospital births where they force women to lie flat on their backs. I hate to put this image in your head, but imagine the physics of it.

They're lying on their backs. The lower portion of the vagina is a curved ring of skin that is sort of "lipped" over the entrance. The thing they're trying to push out weighs 6-8 pounds. On their backs, that means it's pushing towards the spine and behind the vaginal opening. That is a SHITLOAD of gravitational force that to be fighting against. They actually have to push AGAINST your own skin. They have to push the baby UP against gravity, and then out. That's one reason why such extreme tearing is so common.

The way one is supposed to give birth is actually either leaning forward, or squatting. Literally like taking a shit. That way, gravity is working for you, not against you.

Some animals tear even worse than human. Take ienas. Ienas gave birth trought the clitoris and 1/10 female dies at the first birth.

It is an evolutionary problem. Wide pelvis makes giving birth easier but walking upright harder or impossible. So from the mother point of view smaller pelvis is better. However, wide head=more developed brain, so from the baby point of view wide head is better.
Yes, there is an evolutionary impasse between mothers and babies. It is an actual struggle.

An interesting thought, is it? There is not lovey syrupy dyad of mama and baby. Rather, there is a competitive evolutionary war between the survival of the mother and the survival of the baby.

Also, while it is true that giving birth squatting or upright make the birth easier, it leads to higher problems later in life (the one I mentioned in another thread). There had been studies on this (which I could dig out if people are interested). Of course, the fact that your pelvic floor is destroyed at 60 is not such a problem if you don't live past your 40 (which was the case in the past).

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Anonymous User
October 19, 2012
t.
lilin_unite
blondie

They're lying on their backs. The lower portion of the vagina is a curved ring of skin that is sort of "lipped" over the entrance. The thing they're trying to push out weighs 6-8 pounds. On their backs, that means it's pushing towards the spine and behind the vaginal opening. That is a SHITLOAD of gravitational force that to be fighting against. They actually have to push AGAINST your own skin. They have to push the baby UP against gravity, and then out. That's one reason why such extreme tearing is so common.

Some animals tear even worse than human. Take ienas. Ienas gave birth trought the clitoris and 1/10 female dies at the first birth.

It is an evolutionary problem. Wide pelvis makes giving birth easier but walking upright harder or impossible. So from the mother point of view smaller pelvis is better. However, wide head=more developed brain, so from the baby point of view wide head is better.
Yes, there is an evolutionary impasse between mothers and babies. It is an actual struggle.

An interesting thought, is it? There is not lovey syrupy dyad of mama and baby. Rather, there is a competitive evolutionary war between the survival of the mother and the survival of the baby.

Also, while it is true that giving birth squatting or upright make the birth easier, it leads to higher problems later in life (the one I mentioned in another thread). There had been studies on this (which I could dig out if people are interested). Of course, the fact that your pelvic floor is destroyed at 60 is not such a problem if you don't live past your 40 (which was the case in the past).

Yes, exactly. Hell, the woman and the baby even act like host and virus. The fetus disables the woman's immune system to survive. Women with very strong immune systems tend to miscarry because their body destroys the fetus as a foreign invader.

You're right. Pelvic prolapse is still extremely common even with the "flipped bug" birthing position, but probably less so. But like you said, women didn't live long enough to experience that back then. Well, some didn't. A lot of women have pelvic collapse even right after birth.

No matter what way you slice it, is a pretty horrific business with no real benefit for the woman.
October 19, 2012
I didn't know dropping a whelp while you are sitting on the toilet counted as a water birth. waving hellolarious

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
October 19, 2012
Squatting out a loaf IS equal to taking a shit.
Except a loaf shit stinks worse than real shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 19, 2012
PeaceNLI
OK, there are 2 Christina C. Hacker in Clarkston, MI...

Edited by mod. Those so inclined can look up her phone somewhere, but we won't be posting it here.

The daycare she runs is tied to the email she registered with...that one is legit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
PeaceNLI
October 19, 2012
navi8orgirl
PeaceNLI
OK, there are 2 Christina C. Hacker in Clarkston, MI...

Edited by mod. Those so inclined can look up her phone somewhere, but we won't be posting it here.

The daycare she runs is tied to the email she registered with...that one is legit.

I wasn't sure if posting her phone number was allowed or not smiling smiley

Sorry mods, now I know smiling smiley
October 19, 2012
PeaceNLI
I also find it interesting that our troll stopped posting as soon as we outed her wink
Ha! I know. Too bad she didn't do the 'fuck u haterz, i am moo" post. She does not know troll etiquette.
October 20, 2012
Snark Shark
" Women with very strong immune systems tend to miscarry because their body destroys the fetus as a foreign invader"

That's kind of cool.

That happened to my great-grandmother. Nine (or eight, who knows) times out of eleven pregnancies. She had two live ones.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Anonymous User
October 20, 2012
drake

Yup. And the loaf can produce even MORE shit, where as a regular shit doesn't self-replicate.
October 20, 2012
lilin_unite
drake

Yup. And the loaf can produce even MORE shit, where as a regular shit doesn't self-replicate.

It's like a fractal made of shit.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
October 20, 2012
This one's for kidlesskim smiling smiley

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 20, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
This one's for kidlesskim smiling smiley

waving hellolarious and Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 21, 2012
So the troll thinks she's a photographer.
I have known quite a few useless moos who try to alleviate their boredom by taking photos of their loaf. They post them on facebook- their brainless moo-friends click the like button and tell them they should be a professional photographer. They somehow get Wallet to fork over for a camera and Photoshop software, and lo and behold they think they can charge fellow moos for their skills as a pro loaf photographer. Bitch please, you are NOT a photographer- you are someone with a camera and too much time on their hands.
Anonymous User
October 21, 2012
Snark Shark
michaela
lilin_unite
drake

It's like a fractal made of shit.

Hmmm. and then the loaf grows up, it has a loaf of it's own, and then MORE shit. It's like a non ending cycle of SHIT. SHIT INFINITY.

That's pretty much the human race in a nutshell. That's why I feel a need to do something of meaning with my life -- to justify why on earth I am creating more shit in a world drowning in human shit.

Breeders are happy to just build the pile a little higher and wallow in it.
Anonymous User
October 21, 2012
So I found some stuff.

Here it goes:

Trader Photography FB page
Trader Photography web page
Christina Trader-Hacker FB profile
Harley Trader FB profile
Christina Trader-Hacker Myspace profile
Harley Trader Myspace profile

The duhddy and his famblee.

The vapid moo cow and the duhddy.

They have a 1,264 sq ft home, valued at $138k.
Their home phone number is the same as the daycare phone number.

From the looks of the family members, they have money, so it wouldn't be surprising if they have trust funds, etc.

I hope I did well.
October 21, 2012
What the FUCK is wrong with that kid on the right? I keep expecting his head to spin around or something..

ETA: And don't put fucking JEWELRY on the necks of your male toadlers. .

~~~~~~~~~~~
October 21, 2012
drake
What the FUCK is wrong with that kid on the right? I keep expecting his head to spin around or something..

ETA: And don't put fucking JEWELRY on the necks of your male toadlers. .

I'm waiting for the loaf to unload a giant shit.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 21, 2012
Why do moos always post pics of the loaf naked??? I will never understand that.
October 21, 2012
They think naked loafs are cute. All I keep thinking is its not potty trained and could drop one anywhere.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 21, 2012
Now, whenever someone Googles "Ravaged Cooters" MOOO troll's face will appear in the thread!

(Too bad honey, your secret is out.) bouncing and laughing
October 21, 2012
mumofsixbirds
Now, whenever someone Googles "Ravaged Cooters" MOOO troll's face will appear in the thread!

(Too bad honey, your secret is out.) bouncing and laughing

waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login