Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
September 25, 2014
Pretty much, I could see when i was a child that moos made friends through their kids friends, its sad, in a pity sense.

Oh the wedding went fine, only 1 annoyance, borderline bingo from my 34yr old newly engaged spawn lusting cousin, she was talking to my grandma about how shed be the first to give her great gran-brats (rolls eyes) *my brothers the one married and gunna have kids likely first, unless she gets preggers during her engagement* her feeonce said if it were up to him he'd already have them now (puke),

So she says, her friends are all getting engaged or spawning, I think its all snowballing, what with B getting married, her enaged S and exile now both having boyfriends, before you know it, there'll be lots of great gran fuckers around. *I changed her sick cooing words*

I whispered to N, she has no idea, if her feeblie little breeder brain ever found out I don't want and arnt having kids, shed probly have a brain shut down and go into overload into an argument shed never win, also sounds like her guy will take anyone that's willing to breed right now, I doubt their marriage will last long after kids.

She spent the night trying to prove how in love they were by sitting on each other pratically trying to conceive a parisite as much as possible, meanwhile all the other guests just enjoyed being there to cellibrate my brothers wedding, like normal couples.

Also go the child free wedding grinning smiley
September 25, 2014
Well, here's a new bingo, and I found it on a message board about autism:

Once childbearing days are over, there's nothing left to do in life but die.

Oh, I guess all the places you go and things you do don't count without the kids do they?
September 27, 2014
What the hell? As if the only purpose in life is to fucking breed!
I also saw some motivational quote (sorry, it's not in english) that made me really angry. Was in a bad mood and that one rubbed in.
It's on a picture of a famous actress in my country who used to be cool before loafing.
The quote reads: every woman has to be educated very well. The reason is because they are going to be mothers. Smart mothers make high quality children.

Well, fuck you. Every good things a woman does is for the sake of future generation. Going to college? Grad school? To produce smart kids! Not smoking and drinking? So you can have pretty babies! Exercising and eating well? Good, prepare your body to be implanted with parasite! To hell with woman's aspiration...they can only be martyr for new lives.
Anonymous User
September 28, 2014
When my best friend decided to spawn, I knew that there would be bingos forthcoming, but I didn't expect to have it anger me so much. BF is finally back to work after a long stint as a SAHM. To be fair, BF stayed home to nurse both her child and her own mother through awful, life threatening illnesses. She IS an amazing person and I applaud her for that.
BUT now that she is back at work, she is bitching that she has no time anymore. She takes kyd to school, goes to work, picks kyd up, cooks, cleans, and goes to sleep. I told that that is pretty much what life is like for everyone. She came back with Well, It's Different When You Have A Kyd!!!
Right. Because I couldn't POSSIBLY know what it's like to be so bizzyyy... I only have a full-time job, a disabled partner, and 17 (yes, 17!) foster kittens that I am trying to find homes for. Fuck!
September 28, 2014
I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person. When I read "BF stayed home to nurse both her child and her own mother" I was picturing one on each tit and I just wasn't able to recover. I'm a bad, bad person.
October 12, 2014
I don't know if this counts as a bingo but it felt like one to me at least. I met a guy who is doing his PhD at the university i study. He asked me how is my work going and i replied that my contract will end soon and i don't know if ill have it renewed since the workplace decided to reduce the staff (again!). He said that the ones without families will be the ones fired first and it's very normal because kids come first when it comes to keeping smb. in a workplace.

I told him it's very rude to imply that i don't have a family just because i haven't crapped out kids and i also have to eat, you know, and pay my rent. He didn't say anything anymore afterwards but it really pissed me off.
October 12, 2014
bunny
I'm sorry. I'm a horrible person. When I read "BF stayed home to nurse both her child and her own mother" I was picturing one on each tit and I just wasn't able to recover. I'm a bad, bad person.

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious

I thought the same thing grinning smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
October 28, 2014
blackpearl
I told him it's very rude to imply that i don't have a family just because i haven't crapped out kids and i also have to eat, you know, and pay my rent. He didn't say anything anymore afterwards but it really pissed me off.

I agree whole heartedly, that's just rude as shit, god I wish I had comebacks like this when I was told similar years ago.

recently my friend who was hesitant about having kids but just wanted to wait a bit longer before comiting to having a brat any year soon, had her overy removed and was told by the doctor if she wanted kids she shouldn't wait more than a year, she's 26 like me, but is now on the spot to start breeding which she's still not ready for.... Not that you can be.

I didn't know this, so I told her that I'm not having kids and looking at getting female sterilization at 30, and the bingos and moo logic just came rushing outta her, I had answers for all but one comment, it nearly floored me, "but I hear everyone gets a surge of hormones at 30 that makes you super Clucky, so you should just get the rod in the arm, cus when you turn 30 you'll want one desperatly, and the arm rods are reversable"

I said "if for some reason I got Clucky or preggers at thirty, I would rather punch myself in the stomic repeatedly than bring a baby into this world " she seemed surprised but obviously believed my opinion would change, but the look on an elderly lady's face, standing next to me was uttely morified, which was so hilarious.

My friend asked what it was about having kids that turned me off, I gave her at least a full 5mins of things, either about pregnancy, birth, raising, noise, germs, right through to my OCD hereditary medical issues, and the fact I don't like and don't want them, and that wasn't including my partners additional factors, she had nothing to comeback with since it wasn't just one thing like she had assumed, I later proved my point when a screaming kid went past, saying "you think I want that in my house", she replied "it won't be that bad" , I replied "no it'll be much worse, all the time, I'll be tired and I can't get rid of it"

She stopped arguing and looked like she thought about it for once, ... wonder how soon she'll breed now
October 28, 2014

I later proved my point when a screaming kid went past, saying "you think I want that in my house", she replied "it won't be that bad" ,

She'll be in pig soon...the lies that Breeders tell themselves are so amusing. Everyone has seen the screaming brats in the store and most of the sheeple tell themselves, "it will be different with mine." Yeah, different: THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

recently my friend who was hesitant about having kids but just wanted to wait a bit longer before comiting to having a brat any year soon, had her ovary removed and was told by the doctor if she wanted kids she shouldn't wait more than a year, she's 26 like me, but is now on the spot to start breeding which she's still not ready for.... Not that you can be.

i hate pronatalist doctors. Wanna bet if she were 26 and wanted a tubal ligation, she wouldn't get one? And why is he telling her to calve within a year? Sounds pretty pushy to me. I have a friend who conceived at age 40 with one ovary, no problem.

If you aren't ready, you aren't ready.

So glad I never lived my life with some GIANT LOOMING GLOOM over my head.
October 29, 2014
bell_flower

She'll be in pig soon...the lies that Breeders tell themselves are so amusing. Everyone has seen the screaming brats in the store and most of the sheeple tell themselves, "it will be different with mine." Yeah, different: THERE IS NO ESCAPE.

i hate pronatalist doctors. Wanna bet if she were 26 and wanted a tubal ligation, she wouldn't get one? And why is he telling her to calve within a year? Sounds pretty pushy to me. I have a friend who conceived at age 40 with one ovary, no problem.

If you aren't ready, you aren't ready.

Oh I'm looking forward to her making that leap before she's fully made up her mind, I care about my friend but she has some dumb reasons for wanting to go ahead when she herself can see its a bad idea, she keeps pulling the only child card, her mum wanted kids, dad didn't, mum had her, rejected her, dad turned into some kind of man mom instantly,

Her fieonce wants kids asap, she kept telling him to wait a few more years, tumor and overy removed, doctor scares her into thinking she'll need IBF if she waits any longer, bam instant logic out the window must breed now, even put off having her wedding to make way for breeding.

So her logic is based on those two and the social norm expectations (female + adult = baby factory) :Violin

I tried not to laugh at her doctor pushing her to breed, its just unnessicary. Oh and I'm one of those 26 and wants female sterilization, but yep, doctors don't and won't even give me information let alone perform it, but oh if I wanted to squirt one out, they'd have a pamphlet and specialized medical teams ready to aid me.

Its just sick and wrong.
November 04, 2014
I'm not quite sure this qualifies as an actual bingo, but in any case, I was very disappointed with a friend of mine the other night.
I've known this person for a long time and she has changed a lot in regards to her ideas, goals etc over the years. She was always more on the CF side of the fence, but on the fence nevertheless.

Recently she has become very vocal about not wanting kyds, she agrees wholeheartedly whenever I say I hate chyldrun, she knows and cares about issues like overpopulation and the environment etc. So far, so good. So the other night I was chatting with her on skype and I remembered she'd had keyhole surgery in the past so I asked her if she had any scars and how long it'd taken for her to recover and some other small details. I am still gathering all the information I can from real-life people before finally taking the plunge and getting sterilized.
I'd already told this friend beforehand about my plans to get my tubes tied/get Essure, so it wasn't even the first time I mentioned it. So all of a sudden my friend goes, "You should get a dog before getting sterilized."
I thought, wtf? What's a dog got to do with it? I'd love a dog but a) I already have a cat who is a handful, b) a dog is a big commitment and I know I'm not ready for that at this time.
My friend said that dogs are more like kyds in that they are very needy and dependent on you and that maybe I'd enjoy that so I should try having a dog first to determine whether or not to have chyldrun. :headbrick :headbrick :headbrick
Dogs are not like chyldrun-dogs are beautiful, clever, devoted and loving, they are cute and furry, they don't scream, they don't ruin your life, they don't pop out of your body like an alien creature and don't give you a vagasshole. It's sacrilege to even compare dogs to chyldwun! Also, a dog is not a means to finding out what you want from life nor is it a toy, getting a dog is a conscious decision which involves a lot of planning and consideration. Hell, even having a cat is a lot of work!
People just don't get it when you say that CF means no chyldrun, ever, no matter what.:headbrick
November 04, 2014
I had someone tell me once "I don't see why you don't want chyldrun. You have dogs and you mother them"

Ummmm.. . not the same thing moron. I don't have dogs 'instead' of childrun. I have dogs because I happen to prefer them in my life. What part of "I don't want childrun' don't these people GET? I mean... if someone told me .. I don't want cats, or I don't like dogs and would never want one. I GET it... case closed.
November 04, 2014
starlady
I had someone tell me once "I don't see why you don't want chyldrun. You have dogs and you mother them"

Ummmm.. . not the same thing moron. I don't have dogs 'instead' of childrun. I have dogs because I happen to prefer them in my life. What part of "I don't want childrun' don't these people GET? I mean... if someone told me .. I don't want cats, or I don't like dogs and would never want one. I GET it... case closed.

Reverse bingoed a couple of breeders today. Told them the cats had to go to the pedikittehatrician.

rockchick
So all of a sudden my friend goes, "You should get a dog before getting sterilized."
I thought, wtf? What's a dog got to do with it?

Sounds to me like she regrets it, regrets it bad.

Sadly their are a lot of people who compare getting a puppy or even just having lots of pets as a sign you want a baby or are holding off the urge to breed by filling the void with pets. My mums like that, when I got my dog the first few arguments outta her was "did I want a baby that badly" (I'd been single and living alone with my cat for years), it was the dumbest thing she'd ever said to me.

She frequently assumed that her 45yr old mother of 1 friend, got lots of pets and breed them after she remarried to a guy who'd had 7 kids and a vesectomy, because they wanted more kids together but couldnt, all the animals where badly neglected and half starved/ran away, sold or taken by shelters.

Although on that notion my friend frequently says that getting 3 large dogs around the same time was just like having a kid, what with tolite training, toys, feeding times, the fighting. And she actually loves her dogs and treats them very pet like.... All while calling them her babys in baby gibberish and pinching there faces which is very hard to watch.

My dogs a dog my cats a cat, there my friends and my pets but there definitely not baby's.
November 06, 2014
I know this is not a bingo. I'd never owned a dog before, But when I got my dog and passed the pup stages, all I said to my friend was, after getting my first dog, it made me realize I could never be a mother, the 10months of tolite training alone nearly broke me, the howling I was prepared for and I was dedicated to obedience training and the rest,

But having to clean a bathroom every time i needed to put my dog somewhere safe while i did daily chores and fully wash the dog that rolled in its own filth during its howl fest, because I walked out of sight and it panicked due to speration anxiety. (I tolited it elswhere right before every time)

Made me realize how much worse a infant would be and what if it had conditions. not to mention a house that never stays clean while smelling of shit, puke, and off milk.

Made me thank full I had a dog.
November 06, 2014
Dogs actually understand a command that communicates you will be coming back. This is communicated naturally amongst dogs, so you just have to pick a phrase and start slow.
In our case we use "stay and protect", but it can be pretty much anything like "I'll be right back" even if you intend to be gone all day.
It is the cure to separation anxiety provided you use it consistently.
Say the command and shut the dog behind a door you immediately open again until he realises a game or training is going on and stops being upset. Increase the door closed time and always use the command and soon you will be able to leave all day should you need to.

Poor puppy. sad smiley
November 14, 2014
I have tried that but she doesn't calm down, I did it for several months but she took it as, if I throw a tantrum, destroy and howl continueously my human will come back or respond, kind of response, so it made it worse, she's big now, so I only put her in the room during bad storms, which she now takes really well, as a quiet safe dry place to sleep off the storm.

And she's big enough to leave in the yard when I go out now, so even if she dose initially freak out, soiling herself and distroying things isnt a problem, she has plenty of room to exert her energy and anxiety on and lots of things to be distracted by
November 14, 2014
My two are fine when I leave....as long as they are togther. If I take the younger one and leave theolder one...no problem either.... But... if I take the older one and leave the younger one OMG.. she screams worse than a melting down tard. it's awful. You'd think someone was being drawn and quartered in here.
November 14, 2014
When we leave the house, our birds go completely bonkers...

for like a minute.

Then they go back to whatever they were wanting to do on their own anyhow.

When we come home, they go completely bonkers again...

until we let them out of the cage/suit and then they're fine.

Now... when it comes to pizza... then they completely lose their shit and start being like children... until we give them a pizza crust.
November 15, 2014
I keep getting bingoed left and right at work, by coworkers that I actually get along ok with. I have heartburn? I must be pregnant. Get asked all the time if I have kids, and I respond with a "no". Then the jokes alone the lines of "Take my kids for me" start flowing. When people find out I'm married (I'm a closeted gay lady with a closeted trans partner), people start asking if we're gonna breed. I guess I'm just taken aback with all this breeding talk that I'm not used too. The scary part is most people think I'm very young looking.

Face it breeders, I don't do P in V (if I do, very rarely, and with protection) , so unless I'm the fucking Virgin Mary, no fetus is going to darken my womb. angry flipping off

Then these are the same coworkers that talk about having hard times on benefits or being busy with their kids.

That's what I get for getting into a job that assists breeders. We also help legitimately needy people, but mostly it is breeders. Luckily I don't help them face to face, and the benefits are good, but I'm tired of doing this. I need an out. :drool
November 16, 2014
bunny
When we leave the house, our birds go completely bonkers...
for like a minute.
When we come home, they go completely bonkers again...
Now... when it comes to pizza... then they completely lose their shit and start being like children... until we give them a pizza crust.

Hahaha that's hilarious but probly really annoying at the time, oh and star lady my friends dogs are the same.

Hey I need a good comeback (bingo shield if you will), my partner and I pretty much have sex about weekly, and I'm serious its great, but as breeders love to say, how long have you been together, ah I see, enjoy sex while it last, yadda yadda no sex after kids come along, typical crap.

I'm getting pretty sick of it, its not like i ask how long their together and make assumptions about their sex life, but I haven't found a good kick back yet for the once you have kids bingo. Even if I say I'm not having them or fake gloating about having a dam good future sex life if kids are the only obstical not in my way.

Any ideas?

Oh.. Did I mention I caught up with my mum friday, I have a IBD, gluten and lactose intolerance, and ended up eating something that upset my gut, bloating up to look preggers, nausious and uncomfterble... Then without warning, my mum starts feeling up my belly like she's trying to find a kicking baby, no shit she looked disappointed when she found my stomach felt squishy not preggers.. I felt a new sensation of creeped out
November 16, 2014
exile
I'm getting pretty sick of it, its not like i ask how long their together and make assumptions about their sex life, but I haven't found a good kick back yet for the once you have kids bingo. Even if I say I'm not having them or fake gloating about having a dam good future sex life if kids are the only obstical not in my way.

Any ideas?

There are lots of responses to bingos because each person thinks they're saying something novel to you, but you, on the other hand, have heard it dozens of times and have had time to think of a witty retort. If someone gives a variation of the "enjoy it while it lasts" you can respond with something like "Thanks, I will enjoy it - for the rest of my life." Or ask invasive questions about their sexual habits. Or watch them backpedal with "Oh, so you're saying you don't have much sex since you had kids? Thanks for warning me, I guess I won't have them, then."

Personally, I just say I'm not having them so it's not my worry.
November 16, 2014
In class a while ago, I heard, quite possibly the world's most stupid bingo said by more than 2/3rds the students in the classroom. We were supposed to do a report on where we will be in 5 years. While I focused on the actual topic, the more than 2/3rds breeder population of the class insisting about how they calved and that had changed their plans. Each and every one of them said the same damn moronic thing.

"Life Happens!"

"Life just happens!"

"Life happens!

No, you stupid whores. Life does NOT "just happen". You CHOSE to have sex. You CHOSE not to protect yourself. You CHOSE to spawn. Life didn't "just happen". You made a CHOICE to make "life happen".

Every last one of these idiots were acting like suddenly babies just appeared spontaneously in their lives and they had no way of preventing them and they had no idea how it happened. Do these imbeciles not KNOW how babies are made? The first few days of class, before they found out I was 40 and fixed, they kept implying that "life" could still "happen" to me. As the classes have worn on, they finally got it through their heads that it was not only physically impossible, but I was happy about it. I have not been bingoed directly since... but just hearing over and over how so many women could honestly act like having a brat "just happened". doh face
November 16, 2014
I was called a child hater in class, by students, because I chose not to breed.

Yeah, they called their teacher a child hater.

OK, whatever. smiling smiley
November 17, 2014
"Life just happens!"
Sounds like the oopser mantra. *flings hands up* "However DID that happen?!" *giggles madly*

Abortion happens too.
Not planning to have kids is vastly different than planning not to have kids.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login