Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Caskets for First Trimester Miscarriages:wtf

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: Caskets for First Trimester Miscarriages:wtf
July 18, 2011
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
One day Jeb mistook the fetus jar for Uncle Josh's Pork Rinds. Taffi Jo never forgave him for sticking Junior on his best treble hook.

Hannigan -- DAMN! I was eating lunch and now half a mouthful is spat out on my desk waving hellolarious
July 18, 2011
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
Our Experience

While we have been blessed to bring seven living children into this world, along the way, we have lost three children to miscarriage. Our first two died at 6 and 10 weeks of gestation, and their remains are buried in baby food jars at the head of our gravesites. We noticed the improved appearance of the 10 week old when in the jar of water. Our last loss was at 17 weeks and required us to go through labor at the hospital. We chose to place him in a jar of water also, and his appearance improved dramatically from when he was delivered. Despite searching diligently for a suitable burial casket, he was buried in a canning jar that fit into a wooden box we had found. We realized there was a real need to provide burial materials for miscarried children, and so we began developing and offering these products.

Am I the only one who thinks it's horribly insensitive to people who have actually lost children to pretend that losing a pregnancy, not having a child in the first place (that time, anyway,) is the same thing? Even just pretending a clump is the same as an actual child, I think, is devaluing children and makes me question their suitability as parents.

Do you know why it's sad when a person dies? Because that person had thoughts, feelings, dreams. We have memories of that person, getting to know them, spending time with them. We're sad because that person is no longer a part of our lives, and can no longer continue with their own as they had planned.

It's OK to be sad about a miscarriage, about lost potential, a hope unrealized. But to pretend that a child simply not coming into existence is the same as the death of a child, or any other person, is the same is just sick and degrades the real tragedy and grief of the survivors.
July 18, 2011
Ok, so I think we have our business model. We start Caskets For Clumps, wherein we make little caskets out of whatever cigarette and shoe boxes we have around (paint em up all pretty, of course.) We can even buy a plot of land (wouldn't have to be very big) for the Clump Cemetery. Then we can not only charge for the casket, but for funeral services, a headstone, flowers, grave, and whatever else. Then, after the burial, we go dig the clumps up and sell them in our bait shop, Clumps For Catfish.

You think I'm sick? See, I joke about this kind of fucked up, predatory shit. What I've joked about doing isn't any worse than what Heaven's Gain is actually doing, with a straight face.
July 18, 2011
juliewashere88
BTW, despite what misogynists and other insane people like to pretend, this is what an early miscarriage/abortion looks like. There is something fundamentally wrong with the brain of anyone who can't tell the difference.

Incidentally, if I ever became preggo (not likely as I've had a tubal ligation) I'd keep the resulting abortion in a jar of formaldehyde, if it was even big enough to be easily visible.

Here's another idea:

July 18, 2011
juliewashere88
Ok, so I think we have our business model. We start Caskets For Clumps, wherein we make little caskets out of whatever cigarette and shoe boxes we have around (paint em up all pretty, of course.) We can even buy a plot of land (wouldn't have to be very big) for the Clump Cemetery. Then we can not only charge for the casket, but for funeral services, a headstone, flowers, grave, and whatever else. Then, after the burial, we go dig the clumps up and sell them in our bait shop, Clumps For Catfish.

You think I'm sick? See, I joke about this kind of fucked up, predatory shit. What I've joked about doing isn't any worse than what Heaven's Gain is actually doing, with a straight face.

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
July 18, 2011
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
Our Experience

While we have been blessed to bring seven living children into this world, along the way, we have lost three children to miscarriage. Our first two died at 6 and 10 weeks of gestation, and their remains are buried in baby food jars at the head of our gravesites. We noticed the improved appearance of the 10 week old when in the jar of water. Our last loss was at 17 weeks and required us to go through labor at the hospital. We chose to place him in a jar of water also, and his appearance improved dramatically from when he was delivered. Despite searching diligently for a suitable burial casket, he was buried in a canning jar that fit into a wooden box we had found. We realized there was a real need to provide burial materials for miscarried children, and so we began developing and offering these products.

One day Jeb mistook the fetus jar for Uncle Josh's Pork Rinds. Taffi Jo never forgave him for sticking Junior on his best treble hook.

OK - it's 309 degrees K in here right now, I just killed 8 beers, and smoked a load of 'label' high priced weed. So, I might not be reading this right - but - I suspect I am because - it seems to me that Burial Obsessed Cow must've been digging up her various baby food and mason jar trials - to be able to opine which ones look better.

Am I reading this right? What do these statements imply? Help me out here......
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
July 19, 2011
juliewashere88

I salute your sick mind. It's tremendous! waving hellolarious
July 19, 2011
herbalgeek
juliewashere88
BTW, despite what misogynists and other insane people like to pretend, this is what an early miscarriage/abortion looks like. There is something fundamentally wrong with the brain of anyone who can't tell the difference.

Incidentally, if I ever became preggo (not likely as I've had a tubal ligation) I'd keep the resulting abortion in a jar of formaldehyde, if it was even big enough to be easily visible.

Here's another idea:

What the fuck IS THAT?
July 19, 2011
It looks like crab meat with a baby rattle.

FWIW, my mom had two miscarriages before I was born. One of the pregnancies were twins. On both occasions, she expelled them in the toilet after experiencing pain. She says she took them out, blessed them, and then flushed them. Afterwards, she went for a D&C (I believe) and they found she had a large cyst on her ovary. It was removed and I came along shortly thereafter.
Dumbest idea ever! I can't understand why anyone would be sad and acknowledge the "death" of something that's not even sentient. If it was an actual baby that didn't make it, it would make more sense, but not a clump of tissue for christ sake! It's actually really creepy that they would really make caskets for a wad of tissue that was miscarried at 4 like weeks and does not even closely resemble a human being...

The first trimester abortion looks like something I blow out of my nose! As a matter of fact, I could not tell which one was the clump of tissue without the person in the picture pointing it out.
All morons!!!! I hope none of you have to go through a miscarriage!! You are all sick in the head for the way you think!!! Bunch of clots?, I lost my baby yeah and I said baby @6 wks. and 6days and it had little arms and legs.......I feel sorry that you joke @ others misfortune. Maybe we should throw you in a casket and call you just a bunch of clots!! Or how about ignorant @$$holes!!!

No it didn't have limbs moron. Many of us are healthcare workers and are quit familiar with the anatomy and physiology of fetal development. At that stage the coccyx is still external. the length is approximately 12.7 millimeters It has buds less than 1 millimeter in length. I feel sorry for you that you are so stupid and expect an obviously flagrant lie like that to fly. The only moron and asshole here is in your mirror the world 'fail' on flames hysterical laughterz
August 31, 2012
t

All morons!!!! I hope none of you have to go through a miscarriage!! You are all sick in the head for the way you think!!! Bunch of clots?, I lost my baby yeah and I said baby @6 wks. and 6days and it had little arms and legs.......I feel sorry that you joke @ others misfortune. Maybe we should throw you in a casket and call you just a bunch of clots!! Or how about ignorant @$$holes!!!

Get the fuck off of our board you ignorant twatwaffle cunt

You never had a baby. Stop crying over spilled milk blood.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
August 31, 2012

Yawn. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Anonymous User
August 31, 2012
Oh gee I'm devastated you find us offensive. Fuck off moo.
September 01, 2012
I wouldn't have a miscarriage, because I wouldn't have been pregnant.

If I ever do get pregnant despite my husband's and my precautions, I will be getting an abortion as soon as I can get an appointment.

If one of my husband's sperm thwarted our prophylactic efforts, I'd be happy for a miscarriage. I'd be praying for a miscarriage. I would be begging the Universe to rid me of the parasitic hijacker.

You are the one who is sick if she thinks a 6 week old piece of medical waste is a baby. If it was incapable of surviving outside your body, it most certainly was NOT a baby. Get the fuck over yourself.

Had your product of conception survived, it most likely would have been damaged goods. Miscarriages are one of the body's ways of getting rid of inferior specimens.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
September 01, 2012
herbalgeek
glynnis
Yanno, I wish I would have thought of this. In this shit economy, separating breeders from their cash would be a dream come true. I would chalk it up to reclaiming my tax money.

I have the same thought every time I see something like this. BTW,

juliewashere88
caskets for clumps

...LOL...would make a good business name! Shit, what would we need - some clamshell takeout boxes and some brown paint? Can you imagine the profit margin?!

And I thought Tupperware was a ripoff! Oh wait, maybe they will start selling these kind of containers at home parties!
September 01, 2012
herbalgeek
juliewashere88

Here's another idea:

Actually, I thought that was container for creating a baby that was on that bad Lifetime movie "Tomorrow's Child".

Now, are we going to have home parties to sell it?
September 01, 2012
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
juliewashere88

I salute your sick mind. It's tremendous! waving hellolarious

Don't forget the home parties! It could also be a great career opportunity for people just like Tupperware, Amway, Kirby....
September 01, 2012
Hahaha!! Whenever we've managed to piss off a moo-troll, we've done something right! drinking coffee
September 01, 2012
I am fed up with this!

I should have been the eldest of three, not an only. Mom miscarried twice after I was born. Then, Dad had a vascectomy. Done. He would not take a chance on his wife's health any further. Mom was happy.

Neither of my parents complained. They had me. Hell, they had each other, and my parents always put their marriage before me, which is why after 25 years, DW and I are still in a state of newlywed bliss. I learned from the experts.

GET OVER IT! If my mother was strong enough not to cry over children not born, then these stupid bovines can be too!

I refuse to pull myself bald over the stupidity of today's fucking humans!
September 01, 2012
I've had two miscarriages. One in my teens and another in my twenties. I thank god for them. They were both before the eight week mark and THEY WERE NOT BABBIES!!! THEY WERE ONLY CLUMPS OF CELLS!!! FLUSH THE TOILET AND BE DONE WITH IT!!!

Again, this is coming from someone who had two of them. I wish more wanna moos would just adopt and be done with it.
September 01, 2012
I had a miscarriage also. It was a very early one. Thank goodness it happened. I didn't know I was inpig and didn't want to be. I also had good friends who had misscarriages and they wanted to be inpig. However, they didn't make a fuss over it. They..flushed... morned for a few days and then got on with life. Most had kids after that, one adopted.... that's life.
September 01, 2012
t

No it didn't have limbs moron. Many of us are healthcare workers and are quit familiar with the anatomy and physiology of fetal development. At that stage the coccyx is still external. the length is approximately 12.7 millimeters It has buds less than 1 millimeter in length. I feel sorry for you that you are so stupid and expect an obviously flagrant lie like that to fly. The only moron and asshole here is in your mirror the world 'fail' on flames hysterical laughterz

Bah. sarcastic clapping

I'm picturing the cow with a magnifying glass and tweezers, obsessively peering at a clump of blood and tissue that she fished from the toilet and laid out on a kitchen cutting board:

:::peers closely and delicately moves aside bloody membrane:::
"ohhh, there's an arm, I'm sure of it! and .. a leg ... ooops, it came off! I just mutilated my poor little Huntyr! waaah!" :bawl

:::more close dissecting::::
"now THAT'S the head! Yes, it is; I'm quite sure! The picture on the internet showed little dots for eyes! Oh my poor little angel, you would have looked just like your Papa - Tony, or maybe Mark ... could be Dino. Well, whoever you would have resembled, Momma couldn't love you more :::sniff::: I don't know why I couldn't get a birth certificate for you. You are my baby; you made me a mother!"

::Mr. T: I pitty tha foolakes spatula and lovingly scrapes mess into a baggie:::
"There ya go, Sweetie. Momma has to put you into the freezer until I get that casket I ordered off the internet. But don't worry, as soon as it arrives, I'll thaw you out and give you the burial you deserve. You'll be laid to rest under the oak tree in the front yard. I guess I'll have to lay a stone over your grave, when I buried my pet hamster there, the dog dug him up and ate him."

September 01, 2012
Poor Wanna Moo Lows:Violin
"All morons!!!! I hope none of you have to go through a miscarriage!! You are all sick in the head for the way you think!!! Bunch of clots?, I lost my baby yeah and I said baby @6 wks. and 6days and it had little arms and legs.......I feel sorry that you joke @ others misfortune. Maybe we should throw you in a casket and call you just a bunch of clots!! Or how about ignorant @$$holes!!!" You did NOT have a miscarriage at allegedly 6 weeks gestation. You simply had a LATE PERIOD. You didn't "lose a baby", you lost what you had HOPED would be a year filled with attention, sympathy, showers of gifts, fucking off, getting fatter with an excuse, and ALL the festivities. Sadly all your hopes were flushed down the toilet along with your late period and NO ONE CARES, least of all the potential baby daddy do they? It's obvious to me you are an attention seeking Cow, so waddle over on to a different pasture because, even though no one in your life gives a shit, we give an even LESS of a shit about your flushed clump!mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 01, 2012
6 weeks and 6 days seems remarkably precise, but I want even more significant digits. Can we get the hours and minutes as well? I'd also like to know the length of the embryo, in nanometers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login