Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Caskets for First Trimester Miscarriages:wtf

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: Caskets for First Trimester Miscarriages:wtf
September 01, 2012
yurble
6 weeks and 6 days seems remarkably precise, but I want even more significant digits. Can we get the hours and minutes as well? I'd also like to know the length of the embryo, in nanometers.

That does sound awfully suspect and precise! I'd guess she premeditated an "oops" of a specific male target she only had ONE shot at fucking, carefully planning her web of deceit at the exact right moment like knew when he'd be drunk enough, or possibly even drugged by her, while she was ovulating, and she was then careful not to fuck anyone else until the stick turned pink. THAT'S how she likely knew down to the day the gestational age of the alleged uncooked loaf. Otherwise, she'd have been in a relationship with regular fucking and couldn't have known the precise moment of conception. Good eye yurble.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 01, 2012
It had limbs?

No no, with the Alien Child that's what's referred to as the "little mouth".

Or tail, depending on the end you're looking at.
September 01, 2012
Ah, gotta love when a dumbass troll resurrects an old topic. And hey, this one was brought back to life just in time to pair up with the other miscarriage casket topic! Yay!

You can't "lose" a "baby" when it's only been incubating for about a month and a half. It's not a baby until it's born. Until then, it's nothing but a clump of blood, and even then, you have to sit and pick through the shed uterine tissue, clots and blood to find this specific clump, wash it off and probably poke at it with a toothpick to find these arm/leg stubs that are the size of a quarter of a grain of rice. Hmm, good reason to not eat at the house of a baby-rabid Moo who has miscarried - odds are good she might have her miscarried clots in the freezer and may have fished said clot out of her late period using the same kitchen utensils she used to prepare meals.

Here's a pic of a fetus at 7 weeks gestation:

It looks like a crude sculpture of a marine mammal made out of Play Doh by a retarded child. It might have little stubs for arms and legs, but it doesn't even look human. How can you call that a baby? Haven't these Moos ever seen what an actual baby looks like? It sure doesn't look like any human infant I've ever seen. It's about as ugly as one, but actual babies have more discernible features.

No, what is lost is a blood clot in a sac. Wanna-Moos begin constructing their fantasy babies in their minds the second they start fucking to conceive. They have this picture perfect life all built up in their minds and when Clotleigh breaks its lease and leaves early, these Moos go nuts because they are still obsessed with what could have been, to the point they convince themselves that an actual infant has died. It hasn't, but these women are so fucked in the head that they convince themselves of it. That's why savvy people can make a killing off these unstable Moos who think their periods are miscarriages and wish to give said bloody tampons "proper burials."

This, of course, is a type of insanity and delusion that no one questions because it's about "babies." Much like how generally no one questions Moos who tit-feed until their kids graduate high school, no one will tell a Moo how stupid and nuts it is for her to mourn a bloody embryo. They should tell them, but rather, this behavior is encouraged because it's considered "mourning." Frankly I think someone who cries for years and buys a fucking casket for a zygote is someone who needs to be put in a straight jacket and medicated.
September 02, 2012
Zzelda
It had limbs?

No no, with the Alien Child that's what's referred to as the "little mouth".

Or tail, depending on the end you're looking at.
Maybe it had mouths coming out both ends. You know, I wouldn't be surprised either, given what I've seen at all the deformed fetus websites I've been to.
Hope u all get sterilized!! If you are thank God!! U are all ignorant!!! Can't say it enough!!u don't have anything better to do with your time but talk about babies and how their clumps? Man, lame life u have....Probably a bunch of middle school kids who don't know nothing obviously cause u can talk and say what u want but a life is a life! It's probably a good thing you don't want any kids cause you shouldn't be breeding anyway cause we would just get more dumb ignorant people who are brainwashed!! Like I said ignorant Assholes!!!
Kinda feel sorry for you, but on the other hand, I don't!!!! As for your "medical" rant ( which let's face it, you aren't in the medical field) if think your so smart maybe u need to go back to "medical school" then, cause u don't know what your talking about, a baby that has an umbilical cord ,tiny arms and legs is not a clump(my Dr. confirmed what I saw he's licensed).....so just face the facts that u aren't smart and thank God you are not gonna breed your stupidity!

September 06, 2012
t - go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw, you useless piece of whoring trash.

The goddamned irony, is the ones of us who aren't sterile, are TRYING to get goddamned sterilized.

NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!!

Is there any way we can out this troll? This is the second time this wankstain has been back here to this thread. It's time for a TROLL BURNING!!! mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
September 06, 2012
t
Hope u all get sterilized!! If you are thank God!! U are all ignorant!!! Can't say it enough!!u don't have anything better to do with your time but talk about babies and how their clumps? Man, lame life u have....Probably a bunch of middle school kids who don't know nothing obviously cause u can talk and say what u want but a life is a life! It's probably a good thing you don't want any kids cause you shouldn't be breeding anyway cause we would just get more dumb ignorant people who are brainwashed!! Like I said ignorant Assholes!!!
Kinda feel sorry for you, but on the other hand, I don't!!!! As for your "medical" rant ( which let's face it, you aren't in the medical field) if think your so smart maybe u need to go back to "medical school" then, cause u don't know what your talking about, a baby that has an umbilical cord ,tiny arms and legs is not a clump(my Dr. confirmed what I saw he's licensed).....so just face the facts that u aren't smart and thank God you are not gonna breed your stupidity!

Actually stupid, it is a clump. At 7 weeks it does not have arms or legs, it does not have a heart beat, it does not yet have full lungs. And dumb ass I am licensed. I am also a PALS instructor, the kind of instructor that teaches your "licensed doctor" how to resuscitate / save the lives of babies and children in cardiac arrest. As for smart, you dumb ass shorthorn freshman who likes to strike out with chicks on chat, only a complete idiot communicates like you do. Face the facts, you are going to flunk out of a waste of a university who's sole purpose is to serve as a minor league for the national felons league and end up spending your waste of a professional life saying "u want fries wit dat? .

Sorry wrong again!! My baby did have a heartbeat @ 5wks 5 days saw it on ultrasound!! Goes to show what u know!! I don't know what they teach you but u must of failed that class! Just so you know a babys heart starts beating @ around 20 days old in utero!! So ha!! Always will be a moron!

First of all we already know you are a freshman boy so stuff it. Second of all you can not see a heart beat on Ultrasound at 5 weeks. All you will see is an endo sac. Are you to stupid to use google? Look in the mirror for the moron. It's not even a fetus until week 9 there fore it's an embryo (clump) until then. At 20 days the heart doesn't beat. It's not even fully formed till week 6. At week 6 you may see a fetal heart beat on a transvaginal ultrasound. May see it.

Now go back to mama's basement and spank your lil shorthorn some more. Maybe a grown up will tell you what sex feels like.

September 06, 2012
Oooo! Third times a charm! I think it's time for a good ol' roastin'. Clearly, this dumb bint who can't even string a sentence together seems to not have anything better to do with her life than troll on a site where she's not welcome.
September 06, 2012
electricfire
Oooo! Third times a charm! I think it's time for a good ol' roastin'. Clearly, this dumb bint who can't even string a sentence together seems to not have anything better to do with her life than troll on a site where she's not welcome.

It's not even a she.

Maybe u really should go back to " medical school" !! you should do your research before you start spouting your ignorant mouth!! Ha, ha!! Your probably a sad lonely , angry little man who doesn't get any!! No wonder you are the way you are!!! Either that or your fresh out of "your medical school" and don't know squat!! Ha,ha!!
September 06, 2012
Troll in the dungeon! Time to expose his ass...

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
September 06, 2012
Oh Jesus Christ how I hate the illiterate.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
September 06, 2012
t
Maybe u really should go back to " medical school" !! you should do your research before you start spouting your ignorant mouth!! Ha, ha!! Your probably a sad lonely , angry little man who doesn't get any!! No wonder you are the way you are!!! Either that or your fresh out of "your medical school" and don't know squat!! Ha,ha!!

Can't refute can you little boy. waving hellolarious

michaela

To stupid to use google. His chatroom history shows up there though waving hellolarious

thom_c
michaela

To stupid to use google. His chatroom history shows up there though waving hellolarious

Oh? Anything worth sharing? devil with smile

----------
michaela

September 06, 2012
Not a she? Wow, I am surprised, sort of. Now I'm curious to know who this troll is.
September 06, 2012
michaela
thom_c
michaela

remarkably boring. Just what you would expect from an 18 year old WIC brat who somehow get glossed into a division 1 football farm.

thom_c
michaela
thom_c
michaela

remarkably boring. Just what you would expect from an 18 year old WIC brat who somehow get glossed into a division 1 football farm.

Hahaha. It figures.
September 06, 2012
thom_c
michaela
thom_c
michaela

Oh, but of course! I recognize that particular type of grammar from the idiot varsity footballers whose papers I peer-graded in HONORS classes. Still got A's because he had to stay on the football team. Wonder how that happened.

----------
michaela

September 06, 2012
LOLOL!!! What a goddamned laugh! drinking coffee

Asshole is coming here and schooling US about clump heartbeats and stupid shit like that...what a goddamned joke!
September 06, 2012
I came to this thread too late and now I can't read the idiot troll's attempt at simple communication.
Can anyone show his posts and make them readable?
I want to see what this idiot is like....I need a good chuckle.
September 06, 2012
The idea that a teenage boy came on here pretending to be a woman who "miscarried", I use that word loosely, is too creepy to think about. That being said, please do the world a favor and die in a fire.
September 06, 2012
drake
I came to this thread too late and now I can't read the idiot troll's attempt at simple communication.
Can anyone show his posts and make them readable?
I want to see what this idiot is like....I need a good chuckle.

Copy and paste in the message box. It comes up then.
September 06, 2012
Don't worry, Shoehorn will be pancaked by West Virginia, Oklahoma and a plethora of far better football teams. Then he will be a mere clot.

Or with any luck oopsed by someone who wants a ticket to the pros, which 99 percent of players don't make.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login