Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Caskets for First Trimester Miscarriages:wtf

Posted by kidlesskim 
Re: Caskets for First Trimester Miscarriages:wtf
September 06, 2012
navi8orgirl
Don't worry, Shoehorn will be pancaked by West Virginia, Oklahoma and a plethora of far better football teams. Then he will be a mere clot.clump

Or with any luck oopsed by someone who wants a ticket to the pros, which 99 percent of players don't make.

fixed it for ya stokesypoo.

Probably not on the team just a hangerone or wanna be. The kind of douche that paints their body in team colors, wears a cow horn hat and goes half naked to a game when it's 15 degrees F outside. DERP

Thankyou satansbitchgrinning smiley
September 06, 2012
drake
Thankyou satansbitchgrinning smiley

My pleasure.
September 07, 2012
Aw, God's nightgown!

T, if you were in my freshman comp class, I would fail your ass back to high school! Learn some proper grammar before you decide to become a troll. Now, go back to mama's basement and watch your hentai.

We also have a fine, upstanding member here who uses that handle. You can't even pick a unique name? I'm starting to think that your mother should have had a miscarriage ... you!
September 07, 2012
Snark Shark
Who keeps giving computer time to the special needs class?

Yeah, and try and imagine what words or subject matter Tardlee would have to Google to wind up on a topic about caskets for miscarriages. It's actually a rather disturbing thought. Perhaps he's jealous of his moo's late in life incubating tard-loaf, who's more fucked up than he is, but Moo INSISTS on carrying HydraLee to term. Perhaps when the short bus teacher wasn't paying attention he Googled some things pertinent to helping his unhatched tard sibling to an early grave or maybe even assisting his moo down a flight of stairs? "Miscarriage and caskets", or, "How do I make her have a miscarriage and end up in a casket too", or "Mom is only in her first trimester, is miscarriage possible and will I need two caskets or just one?"

This subject is pretty cut and dried and difficult to "accidentally happen up on it..." like moos often claim after posting to topics like, "i hate my kids and i don't give a fuck who thinks i am a bitch!"shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login