Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Kre8ive Names
June 12, 2017
Basil Rathbone
Actor
1892 - 1967
June 12, 2017
I believe the name Basil is pronounced so that it rhymes with "dazzle" not how one would pronounce the herb.
June 12, 2017
bell_flower
I believe the name Basil is pronounced so that it rhymes with "dazzle" not how one would pronounce the herb.

These people are two redneck breeders in their twenties. That would be giving them too much credit. I'm about 99% sure in their case it's pronounced like the herb because they don't know any better.
June 12, 2017

These people are two redneck breeders in their twenties. That would be giving them too much credit. I'm about 99% sure in their case it's pronounced like the herb because they don't know any better.

That's totally hilarious. So their ignorance will be completely obvious.

When I was a junior in high school, my parents moved me to flyover country. I remember having an argument with a mouth-breather about a street named Monticello. The MB was telling me it was pronounced "Monti-SELL-o." I was like, no, I lived in Virginia you dimwit....it's named after Thomas Jefferson's home and it's an Italian word, and it's pronounced like the musical instrument.

I got a defiant look and a "well, you aren't from around here and that's how WE pronounce it."

Trump voters, what can you expect?

Sounds like you need to get your degree, save your coin and get the fuck out of there. I was never so happy when I left the Midwest.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login