Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Moos and Their Stinky Twats (Moos Share Gross Rank Cooter-Tales):rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
reaperess
Pussy should smell like pussy. Not like food, not like flowers.

I'd rather mine smelt of roses that onions/mustard/ketchup/tuna etc
apv83
She said she just wanted an orgasm, so if I did not want to have sex, she wanted me to finger her. So I fingered her, & no matter how hard I tried to wash it off, there was a nasty odor on my finger for several days. Look...I won't gross y'all out & compare it to food or anything.

Too late, my friend. The detailed sex account already did it. Save it for Penthouse or AskMen.
Miss Hannigan reminded me about this one on the smelly inpig thread I recently started, so I am bumping it for all the new people who joined in the past year to enjoy.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
eeewww....

From my experience as a piercer (I'm female, so get most of the female genital work...) twat smells like twat.

They all smell a bit yeasty, a bit salty, a bit fishy and a bit sweet. The scents should be in balance, therefore meaning that the flora down there are in balance. If one smell outdoes the others, then you have a problem.

I've come face to face with a few...and if they smell bad, I pass the owner a baby wipe and ask them to have a little clean up. In a nice way - usually a 'oh, you've been shopping all day, I'll let you freshen up a bit while I set everything up'. If they're really bad, I send them away with a recommendation to visit the doc before I work on them (usually stating that there's more chance of an infection in your lovely new piercing if you've got an infection down there).

Ladies who wish to have their gentials pierced, do me and whoever pierces you a favour - come to the studio in the MORNING...preferably within an hour of having a shower. shopping all day in tight jeans, or sitting in an office in polyester all day really doesn't help. I've got to go face on with it - I'd rather it not have the stench of sweat and fart thank you! If you have been away from a shower and moving around or sitting in non-breathable fibres for a few hours, ask for a baby wipe!!
chahu
eeewww....

From my experience as a piercer (I'm female, so get most of the female genital work...) twat smells like twat.

They all smell a bit yeasty, a bit salty, a bit fishy and a bit sweet. The scents should be in balance, therefore meaning that the flora down there are in balance. If one smell outdoes the others, then you have a problem.

I've come face to face with a few...and if they smell bad, I pass the owner a baby wipe and ask them to have a little clean up. In a nice way - usually a 'oh, you've been shopping all day, I'll let you freshen up a bit while I set everything up'. If they're really bad, I send them away with a recommendation to visit the doc before I work on them (usually stating that there's more chance of an infection in your lovely new piercing if you've got an infection down there).

Ladies who wish to have their gentials pierced, do me and whoever pierces you a favour - come to the studio in the MORNING...preferably within an hour of having a shower. shopping all day in tight jeans, or sitting in an office in polyester all day really doesn't help. I've got to go face on with it - I'd rather it not have the stench of sweat and fart thank you! If you have been away from a shower and moving around or sitting in non-breathable fibres for a few hours, ask for a baby wipe!!

Tell us what some of the Moo twats with Ravaged Cooter Syndrome™ look like! I'd love to hear some rank Moo-Twat stories from a professional who has been up close and personal with it!bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
Thankfully...I haven't seen any ravaged ones yet.

Most of the ones I've seen have been pre-brat. Moos tend to think that it's not the kind of thing a moo has.

I've probably just jinxed myself now and will spend a couple of weeks dealing with proper beef curtains...

I work in the studio for about 2 weeks a year while the bloke who trained me has a holiday, so I'll let you know if any come in!

It does make me wonder whether some of the really bad ones that I've sent to the docs might be ravaged though...Usually, as soon as they lay down on the bed with their undies off, the smell made me close their legs and suggest seeing a medical professional.

The only near-disaster I've seen is a woman who visited a different piercer and came to me because her genital piercing was hurting all the time. He'd managed to pierce too low and just missed the main part of the clitoris. That was an interesting afternoon. I had to ask her so many personal questions about sex and masturbation. She'd had the piercing for about a month and I had to check that the nerve hadn't been severed by whoever the fucking idiot was that had come at her with a needle previously. Luckily, she didn't have any damage - the pain was being caused by the ring being too big and rubbing on the nerve all the time (A Horizontal hood is supposed to be pleasurable at the point of orgasm as the clit stiffens and it stimulates the nerve - not all the time!!). If the nerve had been damaged, I wouldn't have been able to remove it and redo it in the right place - it would have been a legal issue.
chahu
Thankfully...I haven't seen any ravaged ones yet.

Most of the ones I've seen have been pre-brat. Moos tend to think that it's not the kind of thing a moo has.

I've probably just jinxed myself now and will spend a couple of weeks dealing with proper beef curtains...

I work in the studio for about 2 weeks a year while the bloke who trained me has a holiday, so I'll let you know if any come in!

It does make me wonder whether some of the really bad ones that I've sent to the docs might be ravaged though...Usually, as soon as they lay down on the bed with their undies off, the smell made me close their legs and suggest seeing a medical professional.

The only near-disaster I've seen is a woman who visited a different piercer and came to me because her genital piercing was hurting all the time. He'd managed to pierce too low and just missed the main part of the clitoris. That was an interesting afternoon. I had to ask her so many personal questions about sex and masturbation. She'd had the piercing for about a month and I had to check that the nerve hadn't been severed by whoever the fucking idiot was that had come at her with a needle previously. Luckily, she didn't have any damage - the pain was being caused by the ring being too big and rubbing on the nerve all the time (A Horizontal hood is supposed to be pleasurable at the point of orgasm as the clit stiffens and it stimulates the nerve - not all the time!!). If the nerve had been damaged, I wouldn't have been able to remove it and redo it in the right place - it would have been a legal issue.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou for the info and keep us posted should you ever see or smell a Moo afflicted with Ravaged Cooter Syndrome™ . I can see why you wouldn't, I mean they KNOW they have "Proper Beef Curtains"(™ pending) waving hellolarious and probably want to keep the blinds drawn on that atrocity..

My cat and I are doing the same thing. The only difference is that she's having a hairball and I'm reading this.

kidlesskim
Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou for the info and keep us posted should you ever see or smell a Moo afflicted with Ravaged Cooter Syndrome™ . I can see why you wouldn't, I mean they KNOW they have "Proper Beef Curtains"(™ pending) waving hellolarious and probably want to keep the blinds drawn on that atrocity..

Avoiding piercings can always be wrapped up in superiority as "I'm past that now" or "I'm just not interested in such immature things ever since I had a baby." You might meet one who is still desperate to pretend that youth and fun haven't fled and is getting a piercing to be edgy, but by and large they know in their hearts that they'd be ridiculed and prefer to avoid it by making themselves out to be above it all.

I expect that the majority of people who get genital piercings remove them when they get knocked up because they'd get in the way of giving birth. That's probably just a couple of years after they get the piercings in the first place. It's probably just like all the nipple piercings that come out because they get in the way of breastfeeding. No wonder breeders can't be trusted to make decisions on serious bodily alterations like sterilization: they can't even be trusted to make good long-term decisions when it comes to body modifications like piercing and tattoos (one only has to look at all the examples of kid-on-the-arm tattoos and stretched-out tramp stamps and navel decorations to know that's the case).
There are actually a lot of myths thrown about to preggers women.

They are told that there are 'stretchy' belly bars that they can keep in their navel piercings - completely untrue. think about it, when the belly button does that disgusting popping out thing, the piercing will rip out, regardless of material.

Clitoral hood piercings can be safely left in place during labour and delivery. Anything else, labial or fourchettes for example, need to come out.

Nipple piercings can be left in - bars are recommended to allow the baby to latch on. Rings will create an airspace and the baby won't be able to suck, but bars that are tightened before and after each feed shouldn't affect breatfeeding at all.

Oral piercings and mucuous membrane piercings (genital, oral, nose) shouldn't be done whilst pregnant, but all other piercings are fine. The only reason these can't be done is because the studio where I work uses anaesthetics - we use topical anaesthetics and mucuous membrane piercings carry a small chance of the anaesthetic reaching the bloodstream. My trainer's wife pierced people while she was pregnant (including me...) without any problems. She avoided any mucous membrane piercings though.

The only thing that moos do need to bear in mind is that they should be ensuring that they regularly check their piercings for any changes like infection or migration while growing the parasite. Hormones can make some migrate.

For any info - ask a PROPER piercer - one who has done more than a two week course. It took me 3 YEARS to apprentice properly. My doctor asks me any questions he's got about them! Don't trust the docs, I've seen them cause more problems than good. Docs always tell you to take it out if you have an infection - DON'T. Taking it out causes the entry and exit holes to heal, leaving a nice big ball of infection inside that will abcess.
chahu
For any info - ask a PROPER piercer - one who has done more than a two week course. It took me 3 YEARS to apprentice properly. My doctor asks me any questions he's got about them! Don't trust the docs, I've seen them cause more problems than good. Docs always tell you to take it out if you have an infection - DON'T. Taking it out causes the entry and exit holes to heal, leaving a nice big ball of infection inside that will abcess.

My only piercing (upper part of ear) was botched very badly even though it was done in a tattoo/piercing parlor and a proper titanium bar was used. I had it done over ten years ago, and since it was constantly infected I had to take it out after having worn it for about six months. My ear STILL HURTS. The scar is very hard. I think I'll have to show it to you and ask for some advice.

Also, the tattoo and piercing thing is a very telling sign of how my boyfriend and I are unfit to become parents (he is a wannabreed). We both love SEEING these various types of body modification, collect pictures of nice tattoos and so on... but neither of us was ever able to commit to having anything done. I had one piercing, he never did anything. The reason is that we know we'd enjoy it for about a couple months and then get bored with it. We both love change and variety and don't want any permanent changes to our bodies or our lives.

A piercing can be easily removed, though it will leave a scar. A tattoo... if you really hate it, you can save money and have it removed by laser. Or if that's too complicated, you can have it cut out, which my father did 30 years ago when no laser tattoo removal was available. But if you have a child and you get bored with it or regret it... you can't get rid of it EVER.
From what you've said, it sounds like there could be a couple of causes.

Was it done with a gun or a needle? I never use a gun for anything. A needle might look more brutal, because it's a big needle, but it's actually much more gentle on the flesh. A needle slices through and takes out a small tunnel of tissue. A gun smashes it's way through.

You could be allergic to titanium. I am (which really pisses off most piercers). The EU directives say that you should use titanium, Niobium or PTFE for initial piercings. I use Surgical 316L steel or PTFE for mine. A titanium allergy is not life threatening, just annoying. It means that if you use titanium in a fresh piercing, it will feel like the skin is sticking to the jewellery and won't heal properly. I had one done with titanium and me and my boss watched to see what happened over the next week. I was showing all the classic signs of infection, even though another one done at the same time with steel had no problems. I swapped the titanium for steel and everything went away.

Was it coloured titanium? (anything other than silver colour). Some fo the coloured titanium is not that good and can shed colour which could cause problems with healing.

It could have been done in the wrong way - at an angle, or through a blood vessel.

It might have got a hair wrapped around it.

If you took it out before healing any infection, it could have caused an abcess.

You could have ketonic (i think...) skin - skin that scars badly regardless of the injury. This type of skin can cause lumps of scar tissue to appear at piercing points.

When we meet, I'll have a look smiling smiley

I have a few tattoos. The best advice I was given was to find something you like and stick it in your wallet, or on the back of the bathroom door. Look at it daily for about 2 weeks. If you're still in love with it, get it, if you're not, then it's not the right design. There's always the cover up option - where you have another tattoo on top if you really hate it after a few years. I've had one coverup and am going to get another one at some point.
chahu
From what you've said, it sounds like there could be a couple of causes.

Was it done with a gun or a needle? I never use a gun for anything. A needle might look more brutal, because it's a big needle, but it's actually much more gentle on the flesh. A needle slices through and takes out a small tunnel of tissue. A gun smashes it's way through.

You could be allergic to titanium. I am (which really pisses off most piercers). The EU directives say that you should use titanium, Niobium or PTFE for initial piercings. I use Surgical 316L steel or PTFE for mine. A titanium allergy is not life threatening, just annoying. It means that if you use titanium in a fresh piercing, it will feel like the skin is sticking to the jewellery and won't heal properly. I had one done with titanium and me and my boss watched to see what happened over the next week. I was showing all the classic signs of infection, even though another one done at the same time with steel had no problems. I swapped the titanium for steel and everything went away.

Was it coloured titanium? (anything other than silver colour). Some fo the coloured titanium is not that good and can shed colour which could cause problems with healing.

It could have been done in the wrong way - at an angle, or through a blood vessel.

It might have got a hair wrapped around it.

If you took it out before healing any infection, it could have caused an abcess.

You could have ketonic (i think...) skin - skin that scars badly regardless of the injury. This type of skin can cause lumps of scar tissue to appear at piercing points.

When we meet, I'll have a look smiling smiley

I have a few tattoos. The best advice I was given was to find something you like and stick it in your wallet, or on the back of the bathroom door. Look at it daily for about 2 weeks. If you're still in love with it, get it, if you're not, then it's not the right design. There's always the cover up option - where you have another tattoo on top if you really hate it after a few years. I've had one coverup and am going to get another one at some point.

It was done with a gun, silver-coloured titanium... it hurt terribly from day one. I would disinfect daily but it didn't help much. Then at some point later on it also got hair wrapped around it while I was sleeping... I regret that piercing sad smiley
chahu

While separated from my husband for six months, my sister got me into the tattoo craze. After the first one, I really got addicted, and just absolutely LOVE them.

I took plenty of time searching for original designs on the website tattoofinder that spoke to me. I would mull over them for 1-2 weeks before getting them. It's been two years, and I still love them all.

Didn't realize this until I read an article on Yahoo about the meaningfulness of tattoos to people. I am now convinced that all of this was on my subconscious.

The first was a phoenix, shortly after our split. (Representing a new life.) The second was a dragon. (When I was having anger issues.) The third is the Japanese symbol for courage. (When I was getting afraid of starting a new life.) The fourth was the dove of peace. (I was starting to stable out emotionally.)

Of course, I lost all my marbles and went back, but that's another day...
Yikes! This thread reminds me of the embarrassing way my dog likes to greet strangers both animal and human...by sniffing their crotches. It's a habit I've never been able to break him of. Perhaps THIS is the reason he's so insistent... :eyebrows
I have to say I was browsing the "I fucking love Science" group on facestalk earlier when I saw this particular picture and thought of this thread.

clicky here
terrierist activity
I have to say I was browsing the "I fucking love Science" group on facestalk earlier when I saw this particular picture and thought of this thread.

clicky here

waving hellolarious

Similar in principle only that plant is pretty.

W. T. F.

These Moos must have zero concept of good hygiene down there. Take a fucking bath and use soap. And if you want to be thorough, get the hair shaved or waxed off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login