Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car
June 25, 2014
Every time we hear about one of these stories, we all are pretty sure that they have to be intentional, as no one can be so stupid as to forget a kyd in a car. Well, this time, the cops feel the same way.

An updated arrest warrant offers new details into the hours leading up to the death of a 22-month old toddler inside his father’s SUV. The father and son stopped for breakfast on the way to work and the father returned to the SUV during the day, something he may not have told police.

After the child died, Justin Ross Harris, 33, of Marietta, was charged with murder and cruelty to children in the first degree, according to Cobb County police. The first degree cruelty to children charge was downgraded Tuesday to second degree, according to a warrant released Wednesday. A first degree cruelty charge implies criminal intent. A second degree charge means investigators believe there was negligence, not criminal intent.

Link

So, he took the kyd to breakfast with him, before going to work. So much for the paruntal excuse of "I just went to work and it was unusual for me to have a kyd in the car, so I forgot" bs. Yeah, he can't claim that. But, on top of that, he went out to the car at lunchtime; another opportunity to "discover" the kyd inside. I guess he was checking to see if the kyd was dead yet. Must not have been because he didn't stage his "discovery" until after work then.

Apparently he is quite the actor as he make a huge, "hysterical" fuss for the public upon "finding" his kyd dead in the car.

From what I saw on TV, they say that Duh's computer was seized and he had done a search about what would happen if you left a dog in a hot car. Of course dog = his kyd. He wanted to know how long it would take to kill the kyd, no doubt.

The only thing I'm really surprised about in this case is that a kyd could've sat in a car at Home Depot for that long without someone noticing. That would tend to be a rather busy parking lot.

Of course, one of these "grieving parunt" stories would be incomplete without the requisite stupid people who throw money and support at the parunt.

Yep, morons have raised money and signed a petition asking for charges to be dropped; no doubt because they believe parunts to be saints who have "suffered enough". I wonder how fucking stupid they feel now, to learn that he researched locking a being in a hot car, as well as having gone out to the car at lunchtime?

Another story about Duh's odd behavior and how shit didn't add up, to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together.
Anonymous User
Re: Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car
June 25, 2014
Ugh, this happened in my hometown.

I really pity that poor child because it gets like an oven in GA inside a car.

But I also pity myself.

Here I was all happy that I no longer live in GA (moved to WA long ago) until I read the part about the Duh getting Chick-fil-A. Why am I still denied CFA while idiot murdering duh gets tasty chicken biscuits for breakfast? confused smiley
June 25, 2014
I'm glad that the cops are taking this seriously, and duhddy isn't going to get off with 'he's suffered enuff' like so many breeders have in the past.

Now, breeders are going to have to look for more cre8ive ways of offing their kyds, because li'l sizzlers are being investigated more often, and breeders are being held accountable.

The fact that the guy was acting makes me sick. He didn't even give a shit that he cooked his own sprog alive. I feel terribly sorry for that poor toadler. He shouldn't have had to die that way. sad smiley

I'm no kyd-lover, but I don't like to see them harmed, and it makes me ragey when breeders get off with a slap on the wrist. As for those people who are signing the petition to have the charges dropped? Maybe they should try spending some time in a hot car until they die to see what that poor kyd went through in his final moments.
June 25, 2014
Here is another regarding the death by hyperthermia determination

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/autopsy-determines-toddlers-manner-of-death-was-ho/ngSXS/
June 25, 2014
I always have to wonder why they don't put the kyd up for adoption or drop him off at the firehouse/hospital/church/etc., rather than baking them to death or otherwise murdering them?

Duh could've even walked on the whole situation. I guess he still wanted to be with moo, just didn't want a kyd to deal with, so, there ya go...
June 25, 2014

I always have to wonder why they don't put the kyd up for adoption or drop him off at the firehouse/hospital/church/etc., rather than baking them to death or otherwise murdering them?

Probably because they'd become pariahs if they willingly surrendered a child that was more than 30 seconds old. Roasting a kid in a car can be done and made to look like an accident, and parents who are tired of their spawn have been doing just that for YEARS. Super busy Mom or Dad rushing to do everything on time forgets their kid amid the chaos and comes back eight hours later to find a broiled brat rotting in the backseat like a moldy sausage. Cry some fake tears for the police and the cameras and then poof, just like that, no more shit diapers, no more screaming, no more tantrums, no more bathtime arguments. On top of that, they'll get all kinds of sympathy and ass pats from people who also believe it was an accident. Suckers.

Breeders take full advantage of the fact that the general public feels they can do no wrong. ALL parents love their children and would never do anything so horrible as to intentionally kill those kids, right? smile rolling left righteyes2 Ever notice how it's always the ones that are negleced to death are loaves and toadlers, but not five-year-olds that would be more capable of opening the car doors? Generally when breeders want to off their kids, they do it within the first 3 or 4 years of the child's life. Why invest years and years in raising a creature that you're just going to murder anyway?

What a piece of shit this guy is, especially the fact that he went back to the car to see if the kid was dead yet, and proceeded to leave again when the chicken wasn't quite done yet. Death by hot car is by no means a quick or peaceful way to die, but it's effective. Why should breeders care what their unwanted kids feel when they're being cooked alive like Asian street food? Not like the kid will live to be able to tell anyone what Mommy or Daddy did.
June 26, 2014
Can you imagine if kyd was coherent enough at the time to recognise his Duh coming back to the car, and sees Duh looking at him, (you know it happened), and then Duh turning around, shutting the door again, and walking away?
June 26, 2014
Poor kid. I am not a kid person but this is a shitty thing to do to any living thing.

Looks like parents will have to get more creative about PNAs....lil sizzlers are this decade's SIDS. And I believe 90+ percent of these "accidents" is completely on purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 26, 2014
cfchevygirl

Duh could've even walked on the whole situation. I guess he still wanted to be with moo, just didn't want a kyd to deal with, so, there ya go...

I think some crave the sympathy and attention they will get over a dead kyd. With all the attention parunts get over a live one, I would imagine in some people they want to take it to the next level. It's like Munchhausen Syndrome without the kid's slow demise, just the end point.

Or...this baby was an "oops". I wonder how long Mooo and Duh had been married before he was born?
June 26, 2014

We don't know Moo's' feelings, but I'm guessing two possible scenarios:

1. reluctant father who didn't want to pay child support.
2. pissed off at Moo and wanted to get back at her.

He's a despicable human being and he deserves to die in the same way. No living thing deserves to be put in the back of a car to roast.
June 26, 2014
night owl
Can you imagine if kyd was coherent enough at the time to recognise his Duh coming back to the car, and sees Duh looking at him, (you know it happened), and then Duh turning around, shutting the door again, and walking away?

Highlight between ** to read. I consider some of these details to be akin to animal cruelty threads

**Before I stopped reading those kind of stories, I discovered the details could be quite horrific. Some youngsters were found covered in their own vomit, having convulsed and urped the contents of their stomach from the heat stress. Another child was found bald, having torn its own hair out in agony.

On an RV board, several years back, a person described the view of the inside of a vehicle at a repair shop. They were curious because the repair people were having to gut and replace almost the entire interior. As it was explained to them, the owners had two Labradors that they had left inside the vehicle with the certainty that the dogs would be OK because they left the AC on while vacationing in August. Only the electric panel tripped, the AC went out, and the dogs were left for the entire day, unable to escape what became an oven. The poor animals, before convulsing and dying, had dug and scratched all through the inside in a vain attempt to escape.

Crap, all a person has to do is open their car door after it has been sitting in the sun. One typically takes a step back, fanning the air and saying "shiiit, that's hot" before getting inside and immediately rolling down the windows or turning the AC to the blast cycle. Imagine the agony of the poor kid, stuck inside that all day.

If the father did willfully commit the child to that kind of death, he needs the needle. Or, since death drugs have run out in so many states, the electric chair. Let him get a taste of what if feels like to fry.
June 26, 2014
Oh here's a shocker:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/26/justice/georgia-toddler-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Okay, so they did confirm the internet search. I mentioned I saw that on a TV news story, but hadn't really seen it in print yet. So yeah, anyone who thinks this idiot made a mistake and has "suffered enough" is a moron.

One thing I noticed in that article, it said that he normally would take the kyd to an on-site daycare. I'm assuming they mean on-site at his work. If he regularly took his kyd to his work daycare, he really had no excuse to have "forgotten" him in the car. I mean, come on, at least the other idiots who PNA their kyds via hot vehicle will have the excuse that they never went to the daycare before or that it wasn't their daily routine. This guy doesn't even have that excuse.

I see that at least the dumbasses with the petition for "he's suffered enough" withdrew it. But the poster is still not backing down entirely. "If" it wasn't an accident. Blah blah. Seriously? He searched how long does it take to kill someone locked in a hot car and conveniently "forgot" the kyd at the place where he always takes him for daycare on-site; and he went outside and into the car at least once during the day. There is not even a remote chance that this was accidental.

The only good thing I can see coming out of this -- aside from duh getting big prison time -- is cops and the public being cued into these "I forgot my kyd was in the car" scams. I'm sure that cops have already been onto it for a while, but, as we can see with this case, many people are dumb enough to believe the lying, murdering parunts just because they're parunts.

I would like for the cops, moo, or someone to come out and say: "Well, since incidents like this happen far too frequently, and everyone is so quick to believe it was an accident, this was a perfect opportunity for this guy to murder his chyld and think he could get away with it too."
June 27, 2014
When 11Alive's Ryan Kruger tested it on Thursday, the drive from the Chick-fil-A to Harris' office took less than three minutes. Harris told police it was enough time for him to forget his son was in the backseat.

Cooper Harris's daycare is located at the Home Depot Corporate Headquarters off Paces Ferry Road. His father works at the Home Depot "Treehouse Office" located about a mile away on Cumberland Parkway.

At 4:16 that afternoon Harris left work for the day and traveled north on Cumberland Pkwy toward the Akers Mill shopping center, instead of south toward his son's daycare. Police say he pulled over into the shopping center when he realized his son was incapacitated.

Yes, the kid went to daycare at the Home Depot corporate office, where duh works. So this means it was NOT a break in routine...he did not go to the day care at the end of his work day to pick him up either....because he knew where the boy was.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 27, 2014
Good point. He should've at least gone to daycare and pretended he was picking the kyd up as usual, and staged the hysteria there. Instead, he just drives home, which is not his routine.

I guess there probably weren't enough people in the daycare lot to stage his scene? Or maybe the people who would be in that lot know him well enough that they would spot him acting. Better to drive a couple of miles and then have some strangers witness 'the discovery'.
June 27, 2014
I wonder if it's somehow left purposely as a loophole. An acceptable though unspoken "out" for regretful parents.

Because you know that if anything was genuinely killing this many kids accidentally it'd be legislated out of existence in a flash.

Off the top of my head- require some kind of car seat weight sensor. And some cars have that dinger if they know an adult is sitting without a seatbelt, it's gotta be possible to do something like that. At least on new cars.

Horrible way to die. What a monster you'd have to be to do that on purpose. I hope he never gets out of prison, the other inmates will probably make sure of that if they get half a chance.

And another PNA for your reading displeasure:

http://wtvr.com/2014/06/18/police-child-left-unattended-in-car-dies-after-head-trapped-in-window/

"But I just left her in the car for a few minutes, Your Honor!"
June 27, 2014
thursdaynext
I wonder if it's somehow left purposely as a loophole. An acceptable though unspoken "out" for regretful parents.

Because you know that if anything was genuinely killing this many kids accidentally it'd be legislated out of existence in a flash.

Off the top of my head- require some kind of car seat weight sensor. And some cars have that dinger if they know an adult is sitting without a seatbelt, it's gotta be possible to do something like that. At least on new cars.

Horrible way to die. What a monster you'd have to be to do that on purpose. I hope he never gets out of prison, the other inmates will probably make sure of that if they get half a chance.

My car won't lock - and will purposefully unlock all the doors - if i try to leave with the keys in the ignition. It would be easy to make the automatic windows roll down if there is weight on the sensor and the car is parked.
June 28, 2014
stillwaters
My car won't lock - and will purposefully unlock all the doors - if i try to leave with the keys in the ignition. It would be easy to make the automatic windows roll down if there is weight on the sensor and the car is parked.

Which would be fucking annoying if you had bags of groceries on the seats. Don't give them any ideas, because you know if they implemented it, they wouldn't include an easy way to disable it even if you are someone who never has brats in your car. Think of how hard it is just to get a medicine without a child-proof cap, even if you never allow children in your home.
June 28, 2014
yurble
stillwaters

Which would be fucking annoying if you had bags of groceries on the seats. Don't give them any ideas, because you know if they implemented it, they wouldn't include an easy way to disable it even if you are someone who never has brats in your car. Think of how hard it is just to get a medicine without a child-proof cap, even if you never allow children in your home.

Don't forget about the added cost of that bullshit, as well, because you know it would become mandatory. Cars are expensive enough without having to pay for extra bells and whistles to help breeders not "forget" the supposedly most important thing in their life.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 29, 2014
Now the story has been changed from "accident" to "carefully planned and pre-meditated":

http://news.yahoo.com/warrant-man-did-search-kids-dying-cars-191433455.html

I'm thinking this may be the first PNA which is labelled as pre-meditated by the media. Wonder how many more will come out of the woodwork....
June 29, 2014
Wow.

Now the media is saying the MooFuck of the 22 month-old was active in planning the murder of her child:

http://news.yahoo.com/dead-georgia-boys-mom-researched-kids-die-cars-180233015.html

Someone please tear out her uterus and ovaries........
June 29, 2014
All I can think of is that scene in the film (not the new show) "Fargo", where the husband walks in the house, arms full of groceries, all, "Honey, I'm Home!", fully knowing that his wife has been contract kidnapped.

I think this Duhd went to the shopping mall to get the whole thing on tape, all forlorn and crocodile tears, to better his case that "he just plain ole forgot".
June 29, 2014
I was thinking this case sounded too much exactly like other cases of fried kid syndrome. Too bad duh missed the fact that other parents got off because dropping the kid off at daycare was against their normal routine.

Interesting that the moo is implicated, too. Did they sit around and discuss this?
June 30, 2014
Check for a shitload of insurance on the kid. With double indemnity for accidents.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login