Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Re: Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car
July 06, 2014
rockchick
Oh dog, the media have decided to hit a new low once more. What on earth has this stupid vile duh got to do with CF people? He wasn't CF, nor will he ever be.
Everyone knows that a simple google search can turn up all kinds of weird results. Maybe he searched for information about hot car deaths and ended up on a CF site where people were actually condemning the behavior of breeders who leave their kids to roast in a hot car, not condoning it.
Why can't people understand a simple analogy: If someone dislikes dogs or doesn't want to have a dog as a pet, that's not a problem, but if the person harms dogs, then they're a psychopath. It's the exact same thing with kids. CF people just don't want to have kids, but we'd never harm them. Parunts harm their kids all the time, if not physically then emotionally, or both, and very often it's intentional.

Today, as an experiment, I typed "childfree" into Google search and after Wikipedia, the next two references were to major media headlines about that childed murderer doing searches on "childfree".

There has been no media mention that most child murders are done by their own parents.
July 06, 2014
It's easier for them to blame us for something we had nothing to do with, then to look within themselves for the root cause of the problem.

Reminds me of bullies.
July 06, 2014
After having read all the bullshit regarding this case, if I was a juror these would be my reasons for voting GUILTY for that chipmunk looking fat faced fucker:

Let's Bury Duddy
1)His routine didn't change, which removes their typical excuse, which I don't buy anyway

2)He hadn't put the kid in the seat more than five minutes prior to leaving him in the car, which rules out the usual bullshit lie of the kid had been riding in the back so long they "forgot" he was there.

3)He ignored the email-text from the daycare, which at the VERY LEAST should have reminded him his kid was left in the car even if he didn't respond to it or read it

4)The internet search is extremely damning and suspicious

5)Because he claims there was no foul odor when he opened the door which is IMPOSSIBLE. Are we to believe he drove for ANY length of time and didn't notice the horrific odor of what would ABSOLUTELY penetrate the most congested of sinus cavities?

6)I could overlook a 2k life insurance policy on the kid, but a TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND dollar one? WHO has two life insurance policies on a fucking toddler and in such a great amount?

7)That comment he made to the detective when he arrested him, "...but I didn't have malicious intent!" God, could it BE any more obvious he had already looked up the law and precedents regarding Locked In Hot Car Syndrome™?

All the rest of it, like the sexting, surfing childfree sites(which is horseshit btw, because he will ALWAYS be a duddy) and the detective's opinion he was faking are just icing on the cake. NOW, let's take a look at the Moo who, without a doubt, will wind up being charged as well. For her, the two MOST suspicious things are as follows:

Moo is Full of Shit Too
1)Her comment to the day care worker when she went to pick up the kid that since he wasn't there that her husband MUST have "..left him in the car", as it was the, "..only thing that made sense...".saying 'wtf' No, the FIRST thing any rational person would think is that Duddy had kept him with him that day and skipped work, OR maybe the daycare was mistaken. Any NORMAL Moo would have begun searching the day care from top to bottom right after they called their husband for an explanation and didn't reach him. I mean really. Who makes an automatic assumption their child is a victim of Locked In Hot Car Syndrome™ because he's not at day care when they go to get him?

2)That bizarre comment she made to a reporter which was along the lines of she wouldn't want the kid back if she could change things because the world is such a bad place, or something? WHAT mother makes a statement like that within hours of discovering her child had died?

Hang them both, or better yet, let them spend the rest of their worthless lives in general population at one of those Texas prisons that doesn't have air conditioning.angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 07, 2014
cfchevygirl
One of the end results of this case should be a closer scrutiny and skepticism of Lil Floaters, Lil Sizzlers and "I just looked away for a second." Anyone think it will be though?

Yes. It took a good hard investigation into SIDS to make people realize that most of them were murders. I guess the ones who thought toddlers were affected pretty much ruined that parade o' homicide.

This is going to make LE stand up and take notice...and realize that moos are just as involved in killing their kids, especially if it means keeping cock in the house. Even my parent friends agree that more often than not, it is likely deliberate.

The "suffered enough" train is pulling away from the station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
July 07, 2014
This breeder-reader comment below was one among the many in support of the, "He's Suffered Enough"™ brigade made the day after the poor kid was "forgotten". This personifies the typical breeder opinion when they are in support of the killer parent in these cases. My thoughts are in red throughout her comment:angry smiley

Breeder-Reader Comment
Unless there is proof that the father intentionally left his son in the back seat of a car, I don't see how jail time would be the appropriate "punishment" for this. What "proof" does this woman need, I wonder, that would essentially absolve this man from blame or criminal prosecution? Rarely would we see this type of attitude had it been any other type of negligence resulting in a death. The prisons are full of people who have suffered emotionally as a result of a crime of negligence including most all involuntary manslaughter cases, among many others. We don't see these same people picketing outside the prison for mercy when someone is about to be strapped into the electric chair. "He's suffered enough since he lost his wife and child he killed in an alcoholic black out rage!", etc......Both involve lapses in memory and the result is the same.shrug

I'm sure he will torment himself for the rest of his life. Even if he does, so what? Plenty of people who accidentally caused the death of another are "tormented", but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be criminally prosecuted. No, mercy is only reserved by these people and for their own kind. If we didn't prosecute on the grounds the perpetrator has "suffered enough" or are tormented, then when WILL we prosecute? Should we exclude parents from prosecution but arrest the day care worker on the spot for doing the same thing, because that's what generally happens! The only difference is the parent has ONE CHILD to remember and the child care worker likely has a dozen or more. Yeah, I can see the justice in that. eye rolling smiley

Although I hope I would never do something like this, I'm usually exhausted in the mornings and definitely can see how somebody can go into autopilot. Uh huh, she's in the, "It could have been me" mode. We ALL get exhausted and go on auto pilot at times, but we don't forget our precious cargo as it suffocates to death or strokes out from heat exhaustion while we idly go about our day! Why aren't there any cases about "forgetting" Alzheimer patient Pee-Paw after one of his many trips to the VA? Why no cases of devastated people who "forgot" their cat or dog after a vet visit? Why no "forgotten" babies when it's only 55 degrees outside? No, all this mercy and empathy is reserved for parents of small children who only seem to "forget" them on sweltering hot days.:BS

As far the charging this man with felony murder, the chances that this man will ever be able to hold a decent job again is slim.SINCE WHEN do we base arrests and prosecution on whether the person might be able to get a good job later on down the line? bouncing and laughing

Not only did we just punish the father, we also punished the wife and surviving child.What RUBBISH! ALL people who get sent to prison for their crimes leave behind family! Oh, let's not put ANY parent on trial then or send them to prison because their spouses and children might suffer.Let's reserve prison sentences for single and childless ONLY.eye rolling smiley

With less income, who knows if they will be able to afford to keep their house. What if the family is now on a path to needing public assistance? There really isn't anything to say about this logic, so I won't even attempt to comment other than, WHO CARES what financial condition his family is in should he go to prison!:headbrick

As a taxpayer and somebody who thinks this was a terrible mistake, I can't support these charges. What she really meant to say was, AS A MOO..................... Since when does being a "tax payer" hold any weight in determining the sentence for a convicted criminal? "Oh, I am a tax payer, so the court should take my opinion into consideration at sentencing".waving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
July 07, 2014
kidlesskim
Why no cases of devastated people who "forgot" their cat or dog after a vet visit?

Actually, here in Arizona we've recently had not one but *two* cases of police dogs being left forgotten in police cruisers. One of the forgetful officers lost his job over it, and might be looking at jail time.

Not that I disagree with your basic premise, kidlesskim.
July 07, 2014
Those comments only prove that us cold-hearted, eebil CF people care more over the suffering and death of chyldrun than breeders do.

Breeders only care about themselves. They don't really care about their kyds at all! Otherwise, parunts would be outraged, rather than think that these creatures should get off.

As for the 'it could be me' woman, I wonder how many times she's thought of roasting her chyld alive in her car? If she has the gall to normalize this sort of behavior, she's one who could actually do it, IMO.
July 07, 2014
skyeyes
kidlesskim
Why no cases of devastated people who "forgot" their cat or dog after a vet visit?

Actually, here in Arizona we've recently had not one but *two* cases of police dogs being left forgotten in police cruisers. One of the forgetful officers lost his job over it, and might be looking at jail time.

Not that I disagree with your basic premise, kidlesskim.

Jeez, that's more unforgivable than Locked In Hot Car Syndrome™ Seriously though, why don't the breeders step forward with empathy towards the policemen, who MAY have an excuse to "forget" like he got an emergency call or had to change his routine to make an arrest, etc.........No, these guys lose their jobs and/or get prosecuted because in the minds of breeders they are culpable and couldn't POSSIBLY be suffering like THEY are when they forget their own kid. It's just a variation of, "It's different when it's your own". I wonder if they "forget" neighbor's kids too when they carpool or if this lapse in memory is only reserved for their OWN kid on hot days?shrug

July 07, 2014

Although I hope I would never do something like this, I'm usually exhausted in the mornings and definitely can see how somebody can go into autopilot

Yeah, no. Autopilot is when I put a water cycle through the coffeemaker in the morning and then try to pack a lunch for work when it's my day off. Or when the pharmacist has already pulled a patient aside and counseled them before finishing the prescription and I still ask them if they have questions for the pharmacist. At the very worst, when I am giving a coworker a ride home but automatically take the route to mine. You don't forget about a living, breathing, speaking being that you've been taking care of for two years.

I feel for this poor little kid, I really do. This time of year I can barely stand to open the door to my truck when I get in because of the horrible heat coming out. I do not handle heat well, and the idea of being trapped in a vehicle for HOURS with no ventilation, nothing to drink, fucking restrained, no less. Worse than hell. All while this fugly fatass duh sits at his desk SEXTING as this baby is probably screaming, trying to escape, vomiting, hallucinating, and finally dying.

Since putting these lower-than-shit folks in a hot car and letting them roast to death is considered 'cruel and unusual', just turn them loose in general prison population. Make sure the other inmates have seen the news recently or read the paper.
July 07, 2014
Shiny
Since putting these lower-than-shit folks in a hot car and letting them roast to death is considered 'cruel and unusual', just turn them loose in general prison population. Make sure the other inmates have seen the news recently or read the paper.

I agree thumbs upwink

Duhd may no longer have a kid, but he won't escape breeder culture...especially when he's in the big house. devil with smile mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
July 07, 2014
Shiny

Although I hope I would never do something like this, I'm usually exhausted in the mornings and definitely can see how somebody can go into autopilot

Yeah, no. Autopilot is when I put a water cycle through the coffeemaker in the morning and then try to pack a lunch for work when it's my day off. Or when the pharmacist has already pulled a patient aside and counseled them before finishing the prescription and I still ask them if they have questions for the pharmacist. At the very worst, when I am giving a coworker a ride home but automatically take the route to mine. You don't forget about a living, breathing, speaking being that you've been taking care of for two years.

I feel for this poor little kid, I really do. This time of year I can barely stand to open the door to my truck when I get in because of the horrible heat coming out. I do not handle heat well, and the idea of being trapped in a vehicle for HOURS with no ventilation, nothing to drink, fucking restrained, no less. Worse than hell. All while this fugly fatass duh sits at his desk SEXTING as this baby is probably screaming, trying to escape, vomiting, hallucinating, and finally dying.

Those inmates are up to the minute on the news. They are more up to date than CNN!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 08, 2014
This is one consequence of giving parents who kill their kids through criminal negligence a pat on the back instead of jail time every time. Dumb fucks know that it happens often enough and doesn't necessarily end in punishment, so they think it's a good method to off their own offspring. I'm glad these two got busted. What a horrible thing to subject anyone to.
Anonymous User
July 08, 2014
I am usually one to control my outrage. This is not one of my usual times.

The utter horror of this sort of infanticide vacates every rational notion I have ever might have had of forgiveness and/or sympathy for the parents who do this terrible act. And while I understand that flaying and slowly burning these parents with caustic flaming bleach oil is a stiff penalty, nonetheless I must advocate it. Until we impose on the PARENTS of these helpless victims of PARENTAL ABUSE the same sort of torture they have inflicted on their helpless children, my sense of justice shall not be satisfied.

BURN, parent, BURN.
July 08, 2014
Shiny

Actually seeing descriptions of the suffering involved really hammers home the torturous reality of this baby's death, that added to it having been fucking intentional, really makes the "little sizzler" type mentions of similar incidents much less palatable for me...
July 11, 2014
At least this guy isn't getting any of the donations made to him.

Paypal to refund donations
July 11, 2014
I have not seen too many of other CF sites, but not once here on BratFree did I ever encounter ANY suggestion or an idea about harming a child. Or a pet.

Was this Duh jealous of CF people? Maybe. But if he came straight out and asked people what to do, I am 100% certain someone someplace would tell him to adopt it out. Idiot was broke already - he could have used money as an excuse. Give the kid to some family who would enjoy raising him. Being a bio parent is nothing. Kid would not understand at first but if he was raised in a caring family, he'd come to terms with it later in life.
July 11, 2014
As far as the technology concerned about locking infants in a car, that technology already exists - somewhat.

Most higher end cars have automatic climate control. This climate control often uses infrared sensors to measure the temperature of the occupants. This sensor can only detect something that produces its own heat. The hotter the occupant is, the cooler is the A/C output.

A few software changes in the Body Control Module and we can get anything from honking of the horn to rolling down of the windows to starting the engine and cooling the occupant. Problem - if the vehicle battery is disconnected or is discharged - system will not work. How many of you here want to bet that killer parents will ensure that electrical system is disabled?

Personally, I am against the mandate to implement such system. We cannot pad the entire world. We cannot protect everyone.
July 11, 2014
This has its own thread over on GOMI. It's interesting to see the evolution of "Poor man has suffered enough" to "hmmm...something may be off" to "Asshole".
July 12, 2014
When I first heard about this story, my first thought was how the rest of the world is finally waking up to the truth behind the bake-a-baby, and catching up with where everyone on this forum has been since the year dot. We've never been afraid to call out the horrible truth that some parents kill their own kids for superficial lifestyle reasons, cover it up to make it look like an accident, and then try every trick in the book to get away with it. How ironic that it's the childfree people with the clearest vision of what parents get up to.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
July 12, 2014
Years ago here, former member Feh said explicitly that all these kids who died in hot cars had been deliberately left to die. We're just now starting to see the authorities and the public realize this basic truth.

Over the next few years we'll see the sheer numbers of deaths in hot cars decline, much as—lo and behold—"SIDS" ("crib/cot death") cases abruptly declined, after doctors and authorities began to realize that many were actually homicides and the moos had been getting away with them.
July 12, 2014
I don't think it's the technology, in and of itself, that "saves" these kids, rather the technology removes the excuse. SIDS gets exposed and suddenly the cases drop drastically. Trunks get interior releases and those cases nearly disappear. Warning labels and child proof packaging come into play and incidents of "accidental" drug overdoses are dramatically reduced. Seat belt and car seat laws are mandated for kids and few die that way any more. SO, they just come up with new ways for their kids to die in an "accident" until the NEXT method is exposed or is removed. This explains why gun deaths by toddlers, back yard pool drownings, and tumbles out of upper story windows have increased dramatically in recent years, especially now that parents are being prosecuted more often for Locked In Hot Car Syndrome™. shrug

Technology can't keep up with these negligent and murdering parents because societal consensus remains that they have Suffered Enough™ and/or they can't fathom anyone would create a Parent's Worst Nightmare™, when CLEARLY they have NOT suffered enough and they DO murder their kids or negligently allow them to die on a REGULAR basis. The only way to slow this down with any success is to require a complete criminal investigation into ALL kid deaths and stop leaving it up to individual law enforcement, especially in small towns where they know the parents and look the other way because they attend church or go fishing together. Until recently only the poor, single moo, and minorities got investigated, while the white married parents got nothing but community support, because no one could believe a white middle class professional could be guilty of any wrong doing.thumbs updown

July 12, 2014
Police also discovered that Cooper was belted into the seat at the tightest possible setting -- if this doesn't signify intent, I don't know what does. He also had abrasions on his face and the back of his head, no doubt from clawing at himself and trying to escape.

And even though the car seat was rear-facing, Cooper's head was still visible over the top of it. Duhddy COULDN'T have missed him while looking in the mirror or something.

I only hope to God the jury sees it the same way. The ultimate punishment was made for monsters like him and his wife.
July 12, 2014
That's what gets me every time. CF people are just a bunch of horrible chyld-haters, right? smile rolling left righteyes2

Except, it's not CF people who abusing, raping and murdering chyldren, it's fucking parunts! It sure seems to me that many parunts hate chyldren far more than most CF people ever could. But, parunts get a pass on murder, while moomies pitch a bitch-fit about how "mean CF people" don't like their kyd screeching and kicking their seat for an entire 8-hour flight or sticking their hands in a stranger's food.

It's just amazing to me that people can literally get away with murder -- or at the very least, extreme negligence -- because the person whose death they caused, happened to be expelled from their nether regions.
July 12, 2014
drlove0378
Police also discovered that Cooper was belted into the seat at the tightest possible setting -- if this doesn't signify intent, I don't know what does. He also had abrasions on his face and the back of his head, no doubt from clawing at himself and trying to escape.

That is absolutely sickening. I can't imagine how some sicko is okay with imprisoning another person to begin with; but, to know that they literally clawed at themselves in desperation to break free? That kyd/those kyds who are locked in hot cars have to know that they are dying. It's like the most basic survival instinct brought into play; like animals that will gnaw their legs off to escape a trap. Imagine being locked in a deathtrap, being roasted to death, lashing out and maiming yourself in a desperate attempt to get free.

Horrifying.
July 13, 2014
kidlesskim
I don't think it's the technology, in and of itself, that "saves" these kids, rather the technology removes the excuse.

You are making a very good point there. If they install sensors into cars, duhs and moos will just look for more ways. It also puzzles me how many of these alleged "kid got a hold of a gun" deaths are legit. Trigger locks are sold with every gun. Every major gun retailer sells and recommends safes. Some states require safes. I am really puzzled at the high number of cases of kids doing damages with guns. Guns did not appear in USA in a year 2012. They were here way before then. I don't remember kids with guns accidents being common in 1980's and 1990's.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login