Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Re: Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car
July 04, 2014
They are trying to paint the Duh as "CF" because this way they won't have to admit that he was a PARENT who killed his child by hot car.

Nope, he wasn't. He was a misguided CF, of course. He CAN'T have been a parent! Parents don't do it!

quiet home
My wish for this man (and his wife, too, if she was also in on this plan, as it appears she may have been) is that every night, when he falls asleep, he has a dream that he is small and helpless, and strapped in the back seat of a car that grows hotter and hotter. I hope he visits that sensation every single night. And I wish him a very, very long life.

Same.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 04, 2014
The rest of reddit has hated the childfree subreddit for years (normal people hating the childfree? Never! smile rolling left righteyes2) so it's kind of a shitshow over there.

Nobody is mentioning the other subreddit though. You know, the one that was specifically set up to watch people die.

How the hell did we end up as the evil ones against that competition? Rhetorical of course. Easy scapegoats.

I can kind of understand keeping the sub on lockdown. No doubt there were probably people trying to nose around and see what Reddit/CF is; and probably even some nutjobs who were trying to start trouble?

On the other hand, I can't help but think that by locking it down, it just fans the flames. People will postulate about why the lockdown happened. Was it to scrub threads and hide what the sub was really about?

Obviously WE know that there was nothing harmful or kyd-killing about that sub. But, whacko parunts and others who hate the CF could take that and run with it. People always love to speculate about what happens behind "closed doors".
July 04, 2014
I'm sick of the implication that he wasn't a parent, he was a CHILD FREE person yearning to be free! That's deflecting the blame. If you do not give up your child for adoption, you're a parent until the day you die and regardless how you feel about childrearing, you're not welcome on our bandwagon. Kid killers are cowardly scum and you won't find anyone here who disagrees with that.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
July 04, 2014
cfchevygirl
I can kind of understand keeping the sub on lockdown. No doubt there were probably people trying to nose around and see what Reddit/CF is; and probably even some nutjobs who were trying to start trouble?

On the other hand, I can't help but think that by locking it down, it just fans the flames. People will postulate about why the lockdown happened. Was it to scrub threads and hide what the sub was really about?

Obviously WE know that there was nothing harmful or kyd-killing about that sub. But, whacko parunts and others who hate the CF could take that and run with it. People always love to speculate about what happens behind "closed doors".

I'll tell you why they locked it down.

Nancy Fucking Grace.

That bitch will turn ANYTHING into a fucking pariah and if any of her followers "stumbled" upon r/childfree they would be HORRIFIED at all of the shit that...wasn't there. Nancy has a knack for implying that anything with little to no context will surely be taken at face value (as in, if she's looking for something, she'll find it).

It was best to shut it down for the time being.
July 04, 2014
Our "journalists" and our media suck. It is sickening to suggest that someone who doesn't desire kids wants to kill them in a horrible manner.

How does someone who doesn't want a kid end up with one? Not anyone who is self-determined that's for sure.

I would bet this is all a cover story anyway. I bet 2-3 years ago this guy was all about the My Dick Werx and I'm Gonna Be A Dad, because that's what Breeders do.
July 04, 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/index.html?hpt=ju_c1

The latest on CNN reports some damning statements both moo and duh let slip in the police interview room. Apparently they werent aware that they were still being watched or recorded. Moo asked duh if he "said too much", and duh reported to moo that the corpse of their son looked "peaceful" and that he was dreading how the kid was going to look (my kindle, which I'm on right now, is crap with copying and pasting quotes).
July 04, 2014
Miss_Hannigan
I'm sick of the implication that he wasn't a parent, he was a CHILD FREE person yearning to be free! That's deflecting the blame. If you do not give up your child for adoption, you're a parent until the day you die and regardless how you feel about childrearing, you're not welcome on our bandwagon. Kid killers are cowardly scum and you won't find anyone here who disagrees with that.

ITA with you, Miss Hannigan!

LURKING BREEDERS: This man was NOT childfree! He was a murdering parunt. Way to pass the buck, you media asshats! Of course it's more convenient for breeders to think that it was a childfree person who murdered their own child (WTF) than an actual parunt.

I hope him and his wife BOTH get the death penalty for this. :hardcore
July 04, 2014
cfchevygirl
But, at the same time, I feel like the brunt of the blame is going to fall on CF people; which is ridiculous.

I doubt that will happen; after all, Harris and his wife will never truly be part of the childfree community. It seems to me the definition of childfree is more commonly accepted than we realize; an individual or couple who has never had children, never plan on having children. The entire nation knows what Harris and his wife did to poor little Cooper it's not something that will be forgotten soon.
July 04, 2014
I hope you're right, but I have no faith in the media and breeder-society.

I think it was mentioned that he was there back in April and had only read 3 or 4 threads in CF, or something like that. So, anyone with common sense would realize that he wasn't obsessed or even immersed in reddit/cf. But for people looking to pass the buck -- especially parunts -- I think they're more than happy to make that ridiculous connection.

What concerns me was bringing up the CF sub in court, as if it was proof of something. Reading, even posting in CF forums is obviously not the sign of a chyld-killer.. But, they're basically trying to draw that connection. And then to see the media mentioning it, as if it was relevant... It's like when they try to blame video games or movies, etc., when someone goes batshit and shoots and kills a bunch of people. They could very well be in search of a scapegoat.
July 04, 2014
Let's see...the guy was sexting other women, one of whom was 17 years old. They had financial problems, duh being passed over for a promotion at work. They had 2 insurance policies on Cooper. Moo went to daycare to get him, and told the care center that it must be that duh left the kid in the car, even when the daycare presented other reasons why Cooper didn't show up that day. Moo asks duh if he said too much to the police. And the kicker? Duh was lurking on childfree sights.

Hello? What is wrong with this picture?? This duh wanted out of his life with his wife and kids. You don't go sexting other women when you're married. You don't roast your son alive! Did this asshole really expect that he'd get away with this? And if he did get away with it, what was he going to do, dump his wife and ride off into the sunset with that 17 year old girl he was sexting??

This guy needs to spend the rest of his life in jail, put in with the general population. They have a particular type of hate for pedophiles and baby killers. He like to sext? I am sure he'll find LOTS of men who will sext him, and it won't be for the better either. Moo (if she aided and abetted this duh) needs to get put in a dark, roach and spider infested cell forever. How they could do this to a child they CHOSE to have is beyond me. I won't ever understand people like this.

Make these parents suffer for the rest of their miserable existence. The death penalty is too good for them.

P.S. Lurking parents: childfree people had nothing to do with this horrific crime. It's your kind that murder and harm children. You have kids, then decide you don't want them, and then shit like this happens!! Having childfren is a HUGE responsibility. If you decide to have them, then take responsibility for that life you CHOSE to bring into existence. And spare me the "he/she suffered enough" melodrama. There is NO EXCUSE for hurting a small child. A child should feel loved and safe with its parents and family. It shouldn't be made to die a terrible, painful death all because its parents secretly changed their minds. This terrible crime is on YOU!!

/rant over now.
July 04, 2014
The first place I visited after reading the CNN article was r/childfree and I was bummed to see that it had been marked private. I have only been lurking there for the last few months, and now I'm kicking myself for not registering for reddit and participating a bit. Of course, the very next place I came was here to see how things were going. I'm glad to see that we haven't gotten an influx of trolls (yet).

I wouldn't be surprised if people try to paint Harris with the CF brush, which of course makes ZERO sense. However, anyone with two brain cells to rub together could easily go through this forum and see the vast number of threads addressing and decrying the instances of children left to die in hot cars. If anything, we have been the voice of reason on this subject, calling for "parents" to be held responsible for this disgusting act. It's awful that people are just now starting to really investigate these occurrences, given the fact that death by hot car is an unfathomably horrible way to die.

As for that shitstain Harris, prison or the death penalty is far too good for him. He deserves nothing better than to be tied up, tossed into a hot car, and roasted alive just like his poor defenseless child. I'm not a religious person and don't believe in Hell, but people who do horrible things like this make me wish that there was one. I don't even particularly like children, especially toddlers, but just the thought of how that little boy suffered makes me very emotional and sick to my stomach. I can only hope that this high-profile case brings an end to huge volume of hot car deaths and that no more children have to die in this way again.
July 04, 2014
I guess that where my concern arises from, is not just the DA bringing up the CF sub in court, or even the media; but, I saw on multiple reddit posts today, that they were basically suggesting that very thing. "Oh CF is sooooooooo full of bitterness and hatred. People don't want kyds to even have the right to exist zomg!!! It's no wonder with that kind of hatred around, that something like this would eventually happen."

Again, of course, it happened because of a parent, not a CF person. They didn't let facts get in the way of attacking CF though.

I realize that Reddit isn't exactly an accurate microcosm of the world at large. But, they are a popular site, on the web, with lots of traffic; which no doubt will include media. So, they are putting out lies and hate that could well be picked up.

As for punishment? I think moo and duh should be locked in a hot car for a day. That should pretty much take care of that.
July 04, 2014
Murdering your child does not make you CF. May he die in a fire. And may his codependent cunt die with him.

RIP Cooper. Poor little guy did not deserve this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
July 04, 2014
I wonder if either of the fucking PARENTS visited PARENTING sites ever? Maybe that's where they commiserated with other PARENTS about the toils of PARENTING and finally decided to kill their child. These PARENTS should be burnt at the stake.
July 04, 2014
quiet home
My wish for this man (and his wife, too, if she was also in on this plan, as it appears she may have been) is that every night, when he falls asleep, he has a dream that he is small and helpless, and strapped in the back seat of a car that grows hotter and hotter. I hope he visits that sensation every single night. And I wish him a very, very long life.

If Rod Serling was still with us, that would be an excellent Twilight Zone episode.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
July 04, 2014
One of the end results of this case should be a closer scrutiny and skepticism of Lil Floaters, Lil Sizzlers and "I just looked away for a second." Anyone think it will be though?
July 04, 2014
cfchevygirl
One of the end results of this case should be a closer scrutiny and skepticism of Lil Floaters, Lil Sizzlers and "I just looked away for a second." Anyone think it will be though?

Nah. Much easier to demonize the CF.
July 05, 2014
Duh should have looked at the CF sites long before sprogging. None of this would have happened had he done so and taken the messages seriously.

Requiring would-be parents to watch a real infant for a week before having their own is a great idea. Also agree with the hypothesis that this asshat was one of those "Look, Og's dick works" types.
July 05, 2014
I have to figure that Duh chose the hot car method precisely because so many have already gotten away with it, under the guise of "they've suffered enough." He's actually one of the few to roll the dice and lose.

If the law and society didn't let these scumbags get away with harming their kyds in those ways, we would probably see a lot less of thing kind of thing.
July 05, 2014
cfchevygirl
I have to figure that Duh chose the hot car method precisely because so many have already gotten away with it, under the guise of "they've suffered enough." He's actually one of the few to roll the dice and lose.

If the law and society didn't let these scumbags get away with harming their kyds in those ways, we would probably see a lot less of thing kind of thing.

Right, and the CF seem to be the ones who are the most disgusted by them getting away with it without any scrutiny. If this pig and the moo were not so stupid they may have gotten away with it too. At least now there is something, some proof that this actually happens. Maybe it will scare parents into being more careful so this happens less even accidentally, and anyone planning to do it intentionally can see that they can be caught.

Any time a kid dies oddly, drowning, overheated, mysteriously stops breathing, it always deserves serious investigation. The parents need to be checked out just like when a person is killed in the home, the spouse is immediately suspect.
July 05, 2014
Funny thing is, I saw a link the other day to an older story; it was from maybe 4-5 years ago. A guy had written this big, fuzzy story about these "poor parunts" who fried their kyds and then -- horrors! -- faced charges and even went to trial for what they did.

It was basically a big schmoopy story about how poor parunts are just sooooo overworked and distracted, and that it can happen to anyone, blah blah. Served up with a side of outrage: "How dare anyone suggest that these people be held responsible for killing their kyds! They've suffered enough!!!" Blah blah

The one chick they profiled had something like a 9 month old, and she left him in the car to die because she was on her way to fertility treatment to get knocked up with a second one; which she did.

Is that not irony? She was so desperate to get inpig again, right away, that she left her first kyd to roast to death in the car so that she could start trying for Sprog #2. A rational person would say, if she can't manage to keep the first one alive, the last damn thing she needs is a second one! How ironic and sad is it that she had so much of the baybee rabies that one wasn't good enough; she needed another right away? Probably one of those folks who get tired when the "new baybee smell" wears off. Oh well, he was close to a year old, time to start over with a new one!

Of course the article was a big lecture to anyone who might judge this woman, and others like her.

One thing they did have, was the author answering readers' questions. Of course, the subject of a nanny was broached. In that, would it be different if it was a nanny or baybeesitter who left the kyd in the car to die? Oh absolutely. The author said it was different and people wanted "professionals" to be treated harsher than parunts, for the same crime, because they're not blood-related, so they obviously haven't "suffered enough" just by the kyd dying.

So, let's say a person was drunk driving and killed their passenger, who happened to be their parent/sibling/etc. Has that person suffered enough? Should they not be charged or face legal consequences because they lost a blood relative in the crash? Even though they are the one who caused the crash and took the life? For me, it's no different. If you kill someone through negligence, or worse, the fact that you are related to them doesn't mean you walk free of consequences.
July 05, 2014
CatsPajamas
The first place I visited after reading the CNN article was r/childfree and I was bummed to see that it had been marked private. I have only been lurking there for the last few months, and now I'm kicking myself for not registering for reddit and participating a bit. Of course, the very next place I came was here to see how things were going. I'm glad to see that we haven't gotten an influx of trolls (yet).

Don't kick yourself, I've been commenting there for months and can't get in.

Ps. There is now r/childfree_2
July 05, 2014
Fantabulous, just what the CF need is negative publicity when we've already got the short end of the fuckin' stick. Could the denial be any more obvious? "Oh he wasn't a parent, he was a childfree person who didn't want his child!" :smn First rule of childfreedom is if you have kids, you are NOT CHILDFREE. I don't care how much you don't fuckin' want the little monsters, the fact that they exist and you made them means you lose your CF card permanently.

I'm sure it's plenty easier to just blame someone else because surely a parent would never willingly murder their own precious little angel, even though so, so many do just that every. single. year. Fuck, there are childfree people who care more about children they have never met than those kids' own parents care about them.

I get it, some people realize they hate their kids and don't want them after the kids are born, but could they not at least consider adoption? I understand there's a stigma attached to giving a kid up when it's beyond infancy, but I think flat-out killing your child would earn you a lot more sideways glances. Surely adoption is the lesser of two evils? Especially for the kid when they don't have to slowly, agonizingly cook to death.
July 06, 2014
Oh dog, the media have decided to hit a new low once more. What on earth has this stupid vile duh got to do with CF people? He wasn't CF, nor will he ever be.
Everyone knows that a simple google search can turn up all kinds of weird results. Maybe he searched for information about hot car deaths and ended up on a CF site where people were actually condemning the behavior of breeders who leave their kids to roast in a hot car, not condoning it.
Why can't people understand a simple analogy: If someone dislikes dogs or doesn't want to have a dog as a pet, that's not a problem, but if the person harms dogs, then they're a psychopath. It's the exact same thing with kids. CF people just don't want to have kids, but we'd never harm them. Parunts harm their kids all the time, if not physically then emotionally, or both, and very often it's intentional.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login