Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Re: Duh Busted For Intentional PNA Via Car
June 30, 2014
Selidororous said, "I'm thinking this may be the first PNA which is labelled as pre-meditated by the media. Wonder how many more will come out of the woodwork...."

Might not be the first. On the face of it, this notorious case (discussed on Bratfree then, in 2011) looked obviously deliberate even then. Duh and Moo were convicted of leaving a 4–year-old son with special needs in a car in the hot Nevada sun for 17 hours.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/may/31/stanley-rimer-sentenced-prison/

As of June 2014 the father in the Nevada case has asked the court for a new trial, with the ruling to come later.
June 30, 2014
kman
Selidororous said, "I'm thinking this may be the first PNA which is labelled as pre-meditated by the media. Wonder how many more will come out of the woodwork...."

Might not be the first. On the face of it, this notorious case (discussed on Bratfree then, in 2011) looked obviously deliberate even then. Duh and Moo were convicted of leaving a 4–year-old son with special needs in a car in the hot Nevada sun for 17 hours.

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2011/may/31/stanley-rimer-sentenced-prison/

As of June 2014 the father in the Nevada case has asked the court for a new trial, with the ruling to come later.

I must have missed that one - those two mugshots look like Meth cases. As for their young son - I am convinced breeders are more likely to knock off a special needs child than a normal child.
July 03, 2014
I read the various news articles about this story, and all signs point to PNA.

It was discovered that this fuckwad parked on the top level of the parking garage (not where he usually parked) -- and intentionally parked away from other cars, to lessen the likelihood anyone would see or hear his kid in there. Add in the fact that he went back to his car during the day, and you've got yourself some damning evidence. FRY THE MONSTER!
July 03, 2014
I can't stand toddlers, but this is gross. How cruel! I hope they if they have pets they're taken away from them.

Can we please stick THEM in a hot car and let them expire? JFC.

Evan Davis
July 03, 2014
Twitter is blowing up with details of this case such as Duh sexting pictures of his dick to 6 different women all day while his kid fried; including one sixteen year old. One of the women asked him if he had a conscious and he texted back "nope".

And Moo was going along with the murder. Talk about desperate for a dick. Damn.

Here's another tweet:

Dan Abrams @danabrams · 1m

Harris went to a "child free" reddit sub-forum and searched how to survive in prison. #HotCarDeath
July 03, 2014
crazy old crone
Twitter is blowing up with details of this case such as Duh sexting pictures of his dick to 6 different women all day while his kid fried; including one sixteen year old. One of the women asked him if he had a conscious and he texted back "nope".

And Moo was going along with the murder. Talk about desperate for a dick. Damn.

Here's another tweet:

Dan Abrams @danabrams · 1m

Harris went to a "child free" reddit sub-forum and searched how to survive in prison. #HotCarDeath

Great. At least it wasn't here he visited. Who knows, if he was googling childfree he could have been here. The reddit subforum he was at just went private. Someone there commented "this is why we can't have nice things". No kidding. Fucking murdering bastard DUH looks for info at CF sites for his piece of shit self like anyone would defend his evil ass. WRONG place, DUUUUH. Of course, now people will associate murdering parunts and CF sites.
July 03, 2014
Yep, I just saw that it was mentioned he went to a CF site, and I was soooo hoping it wasn't here. Of course, by process of elimination, the other option was most likely reddit; and of course it was.

It really gets me, because no doubt there was and will be an influx of hate towards CF people -- possibly that's why reddit sub was made private -- as if WE have anything to do with this sicko murdering his chyld. Guilt by association? They hated being parunts, and so somehow that means that they have something in common with people who never wanted anything to do with kyds in the first place?

None of us here or on reddit would ever do what this piece of shit did; but, that won't matter will it? We describe ourselves as CF, so obviously we want to kill all baybees. smile rolling left righteyes2
July 03, 2014
Actually, if he had come here, we would have ripped his ass apart. Then outed his name, email address, and where he lives. Little dickless man wouldn't be able to handle that. smile rolling left righteyes2
July 03, 2014
Very true. Not that that would stop parunts from trying to pass the buck though.

I've only ever read reddit as a guest, so, I wasn't signed up or anything, but, I am very curious as to what is/was going on over there that prompted the locking down of the sub; and whether there was some kind of drama that caused it in the first place. Or maybe it was just a preventive measure?
July 03, 2014
nightfire
Actually, if he had come here, we would have ripped his ass apart. Then outed his name, email address, and where he lives. Little dickless man wouldn't be able to handle that. smile rolling left righteyes2

Hell yeah. And he had been to weird subs - watching people die or something.

But the prosecutor said Harris wanted to live a "childfree life". smile rolling left righteyes2

Hey, you know who is going to get all the angry google hits - TCFL.
July 03, 2014
cfchevygirl
Very true. Not that that would stop parunts from trying to pass the buck though.

I've only ever read reddit as a guest, so, I wasn't signed up or anything, but, I am very curious as to what is/was going on over there that prompted the locking down of the sub; and whether there was some kind of drama that caused it in the first place. Or maybe it was just a preventive measure?

I imagine they knew a lot of unwelcome visitors were coming. I had never read it before, just curious since the killer had been there. Some users had posted the news that Harris had been reading their forum, and of course critical comments about him. Then a few minutes later the site went private. I didn't see anything big prompting it.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2014
Turns out he was sexting with several women while his child was in the car. And then there's this:

In addition to his searches regarding hot car deaths, the detective revealed that Harris had visited websites that advocated child-free living

Gonna be sick

ETA: sorry for reposting what has already been posted.
July 03, 2014
I was watching CNN and they kept saying "child-free" like it was some newly discovered curse word. That worried me a bit. The last thing an actual child-free person would do is kill their kid since we don't have a kid to begin with!
July 03, 2014
The detective said this about the CF subreddit -"They advocate not having any more children and adding to the biomass I guess is the best way they put it," Stoddard said.

I only saw the site for a few minutes before it went out, but I suspect there was more to it than that. And I don't know about advocate, lots of us in CF forums just want to be left alone and not discriminated against or harassed.
July 03, 2014
I hope that any trolls this may attract see the vitriol that has been hurled at this fucker and realize it is the PARENT that is evil and not the CF and that in fact this outrages us and perhaps more so then most parents since they are so quick to pull out the "BUT THEY SUFFERED ENOUGH" line of BS.
July 03, 2014
I read about this fucker sexting. Jesus Kee-rist! I hope they fry his ass. I know kids that age are a royal pain in the ass but then give him up for adoption! Sounds like the grandma loved him and would have taken him.

I'm concerned that he went to a CF subfourm as we get more than enough grief as it is.
Anonymous User
July 03, 2014
The news story I heard today said that the childfree website is for people who don't want any MORE children! They absolutely cannot comprehend people who don't want ANY.
July 03, 2014
MerlynHerne
I read about this fucker sexting. Jesus Kee-rist! I hope they fry his ass. I know kids that age are a royal pain in the ass but then give him up for adoption! Sounds like the grandma loved him and would have taken him.

I'm concerned that he went to a CF subfourm as we get more than enough grief as it is.

But they were having money problems, how would duh be able to keep splashing the cash if he couldn't cash in on the life insurance policies?

They obviously thought they could kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
July 03, 2014
MerlynHerne

Gawd, I just saw that about him checking out CF sites and cringed. Great.

Evan Davis
July 03, 2014
I don't where to start on the latest about Harris wanting to have a "childfree life" - this moron's brains were obviously in his dick at the time he knocked up that woman - oh and seeing how she had a hand in the PNA, her brains were in her cunt, too.

Georgia will give both of them the needle.
July 03, 2014
Wow.

Harris had a $25,000.00 life insurance policy on little Cooper.

I am so angry right now........

http://www.khou.com/news/Detective-Dad-accused-in-hot-car-death-had-2-life-insurance-policies-on-son-265730391.html
July 03, 2014
Yep, I don't like the fallout of this at all.

No doubt that the kyd being murdered is the biggest part of this travesty. But, at the same time, I feel like the brunt of the blame is going to fall on CF people; which is ridiculous. Those people are parunts, whether they like it or not. They CHOSE it. I don't even care why they chose it. They can't come out and say "societal pressure made us sprog!" as an excuse. Yes, it would be valid at other times, but, it's not a valid excuse for roasting a kyd to death in their car.

Ninety-nine times out of 100, parunts will defend other parunts who commit PNAs. I think that a lot of that is to dispel the notion that there are shitty parunts out there and that not everyone should have kyds. They'd defend it to the end, to prevent anything that made parunts look bad.

But this time, they'll disavow that these are bad, murderous parunts. No, instead they and the media will hang the CF label on them. They're not murdering parunts, they're Childfree people; people who hate kyds and want to kill them.

Sorry no, but they are not hanging these 2 murdering assholes on us. These are parunts, who probably didn't think before they jumped head-on into breeding and then came to regret it. Regret over breeding does not make them CF or wanna-CF or anything of the sort. We know that, and society, parunts and the media will get told that, too.

That's why I'm kind of bummed that reddit locked down the CF forum. We're already in the same boat, and now we're all going to be hit by cannonballs from breeders who are trying to pin this on us as a CF thing, rather than the parunting fail that it is.

Ugh.
July 04, 2014
Ugh, just fucking no.

I'd like more people to know that having children is optional and something that you should think long and hard about, and avoid if it isn't right for you. This guy could do plenty of research when it came to how to commit murder, but he probably put about four minutes into thinking if he wanted a kid in the first place. People like this only look for a way out of their problems instead of being responsible and investing the energy upfront.

In case someone who is curious and not just trollish stumbles on this thread due to the press that childfree sites are bound to get thanks to this asshole, here's what you can do to not end up like this guy. First, babysit an infant for a while, a week maybe. Preferably when it is sick. Try watching a toddler equally long. Really try these things out instead of reading a book. Spend time caring for a special needs kid, because there are no guarantees you'll have a healthy child. Think about whether your needs and goals are compatible with having a child.

As part of broader society, don't give parents a get-out-of-jail free card for "accidently" killing their kids. Don't let them get away with anything that another person would be stoned for. Don't give them special treatment or benefits for being responsible for the consequences of a choice they made. They're not any better than the rest of us (and with 7 billion people on this planet and dwindling resources I think the argument could be made that they're less ethical than I am). Stop trying to push other people to breed even if you enjoy being a parent and stop treating childfree people as if we are strange and less deserving because we figured out that we didn't want to have children and didn't. Remember that reproductive freedom includes the right to have no children at all and fight to get rid of paternalistic limitations to sterilization.

We're not the ones telling people like this guy that they should have children, and nobody here was going to welcome him with open arms if he got away with murder.
July 04, 2014
Interesting fallout from what they are calling the "hot tot" cases. Apparently Duh had spent some time on a childfree subreddit and this fact came out in the news. Shortly after, the subreddit has gone private. Normally I"d be glad to to CF in the news but since it it private there are idiots who think that CF advocate tot- toasting. Even a snippet I saw by a real reporter made it clear he didn't have a fuck what CF is and confused it with people who zero-population growth. Dunce cap
Anonymous User
July 04, 2014
My wish for this man (and his wife, too, if she was also in on this plan, as it appears she may have been) is that every night, when he falls asleep, he has a dream that he is small and helpless, and strapped in the back seat of a car that grows hotter and hotter. I hope he visits that sensation every single night. And I wish him a very, very long life.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login