Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
April 23, 2020
Here we go:
'Feeling like I am breaking
Admittedly that’s how I got here. I may already be broken. I know this is an intense thing to say but I truly FEEL hatred towards my children and family. I know at my true essence of self I am LOVE but I am going through what seems like the worst time of my life. I feel anxiety about everything. My children make me anxious. Just their intensity and energy makes me feel like exploding. I know we all feel this hardship from time to time. Mine is mental illness. It is taking it’s toll. I cry all. the. time. I feel lost and so hopeless. I want to leave my family. My husband looks at my illness as an inconvenience. Today I was told I am a nut and a freak. I started Wellbutrin three days ago but I am not hopeful. I have been on medications for anxiety and depression and mood disorders for years and years.
I don’t know where to turn. All the things I do don’t seem to help. Therapy (CBT, DBT, group) meditation, prayer (desperation), medications, yoga, exercise. Yah this is a pity post I don’t know what else to do. Just hoping for some commiserating and maybe some of you have been down this dark path before and found success?'

Thanks for breeding and creating more mentals. If those kids had one chance at normality, their whack-a-moo will destroy that. 'Poor me'. Poor kids for having to deal with her day in day out.

Feel free to quote from other sources.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
April 23, 2020
and one more:
'Omg the Goddamn SCREAMING!!!

I'm losing my freaking mind y'all. I cannot get my kids age 3f and 5m to use their inside voices. It is non stop screaming every day. They aren't even fighting they are playing and they still scream all the time. I probably tell them a 100 times a day to stop screaming eventually I have to start screaming myself to get them to stop. I know they are missing their friends and stimulation they were getting from daycare but they are being SO loud. What are y'all doing to keep your littles ones from screaming nonstop?'

want a clue?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Gems From Breakingmom
April 21, 2020
Would you like to see this made a sticky.
Total celebration of fail here

"Daycares in my state are closed until June 29.

That's two more months of DH and I both working
from home full time while caring for our 2 year old full time.

I want to cry!"

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Re: Gems From Breakingmom
April 21, 2020
twocents
Would you like to see this made a sticky.
Total celebration of fail here

"Daycares in my state are closed until June 29.

That's two more months of DH and I both working
from home full time while caring for our 2 year old full time.

I want to cry!"

God, I would love to smack this cunt till her teeth rattle in her head.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 21, 2020
Seconded, especially because I went and peeked at Smothering and it seems relatively dead. We need some new schadenfreude.

This is a great one: a Moo who is "living the life of a single dad" because she gets her kid on the weekends and Duh gets the kid during the week and she is looooooving her life without the brat around. But, oh, she totally misses her daughter more than anything! eye rolling smiley Gotta chuck that little nugget in there like "it's all worth it" lest she sound like she regrets breeding.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/g5empn/living_the_life_of_a_single_dad/
April 21, 2020
We could use a stickied breakingmom list of threads. We haven't had any amusing trolls in ages, and we need a diversion from time to time. hysterical laughter
April 21, 2020
Peace
We could use a stickied breakingmom list of threads. We haven't had any amusing trolls in ages, and we need a diversion from time to time. hysterical laughter

Agreed, we need little corrals for the trolls and for those who like to bitch slap them into next Tuesday!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 22, 2020
Peace

It's because none of them can figure out how to register. They obviously don't check the office. Even if they do they try, they trace right back to mom sites or got behbies all over their social media. Or they are to impatient to wait for approval so if they do get approved they just never check back to use their log in so they get deleted during clean ups.

I can sticky it.. just wanted to see if everyone would like it there.
'there but for the grace of god go I...' applies here.I would not want those peoples lives. it is sad but so it goes.
I would just copy and paste the stories in this thread as you find them. Don't think I would post the link. I am not that savvy on how to backtrace a link.

So, since the title here is used, what would you like as a title for the sticky?'..
Tales from breakingmom?

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 23, 2020
Tales from breakingmom sounds good to me.
April 24, 2020
I looked at the "life as a single dad" thread--- what a cavalcade of fail. I laughed about the woman with a six year old daughter who feels like she's a bad mother because she is training her daughter to entertain herself while she works. It shows how it's become the Moo norm to be up your kid's ass 24/7 and vice versa.

I can only hope the Moo in the original thread limits her children to one but it seems they never do....they meet some new piece of tail and MUST HAVE. NEW. BABBY. with that person and drag their kids through the resulting mess. And don't think I'm letting Duds off the hook--so many of them just find a new girlfriend to dump their previous kid(s) on, or they dump them on the grandparents because they cannot be bothered to deal with their own dick snot. One respondent to the single dad thread said she and her ex haven't been split up a year and he's dumping the kids on his new GF and the girlfriend is pregnant.

I read stuff like this and I feel so fucking sorry for all these kids. I'm glad my own life isn't a logistic nightmare and I don't have to deal with all these stupid custody arrangement ratios what I don't even understand: 5/5/2/2, X/X/X/X, every other weekend, jerking the kids around from house to house, having their kids experience the "Joy" of being back of the couchers and watching Mommy or Duddy raise another set of kids.

I loathe all those stupid pat phrases like "It Takes a VillageTM!" and "won't somebody Think of the ChildruuuuunTM when their own stupid parents aren't even thinking of them and they cannot be bothered to stick around.
April 24, 2020
so why did you breed asshat moo

'My mental illness is destroying my family.
I’m a late 30’s female, married 10 years with 2 kids.

After my second was born I developed severe PPD which morphed into major depressive disorder/bipolar and ADHD. Basically I’m a mess. I’ve had ups and downs over the years, mostly downs. I was a sahm for 10 years and just started working in the past year (which helped me a lot) but now I’m jobless again due to the virus and back to momming 24/7. And I’m really, really bad at it. I’m severely depressed. It’s hard to do basic things, and now that everything is closed down, being stuck indoors with the kids (and husband working from home) has basically paralyzed me. I can’t do anything. I wasn’t doing well before but now I’m just completely worthless.

My husband tries to be supportive, but doesn’t understand how dark it is inside my head and sometimes makes me feel worthless and lazy when I can’t get through a day. I’ve been on most antidepressants, and I’ve been hospitalized once, a year ago. I go to therapy weekly. But I still feel like a ghost. I am so very alone and it’s scary. I love my kids beyond words, but I’m afraid I’m missing out on their childhoods.

I did experience some trauma in the past 5 years. My son has severe adhd and ODD and dealing with that has been a nightmare. I’m basically afraid of his reactions to everything. And my older daughter suffered a horrible injury one year ago where she broke both of her legs. I’m still trying to process the trauma there too.

My husband and I don’t get along anymore mostly because of me, but he has said and done some hurtful things also, mostly because I’m awful and he doesn’t know how to talk to me without either berating me and yelling or stonewalling me. And sometimes I do wonder if he gaslights next to thinking im crazier than I am, especially after my diagnosis, he tends to act like my sensitivities and needs are all due to my depression, so he won’t take me seriously when I ask about a trial separation. Sometimes I DO wonder if our relationship is making my depression worse, but then I think to myself I’ll never survive on my own so what’s the point of even entertaining that idea??? It’s so complicated. He didn’t used to be this way either. I think my mental illness has traumatized him too. I’m not the good guy here most of the time...

We haven’t slept in the same bedroom in a year. I think about separating a lot, but don’t have the funds to do so even if I wanted to. I feel completely lost.

I told him tonight I feel like I’m the black sheep of the family. I feel like an outsider. I feel like this isn’t my home. When I get really depressed everyone is just so sick of me they just basically ignore me (except my sweet daughter who checks on me, a huge source of guilt for me).

I feel worthless. I suck at being a mom. A person. A thriving member of society. I’ve lost friends and I have no one anymore, despite being surrounded by my family. My family is mostly normal, but I’m stuck in this dark sludge, constantly trying to pull head out so I can breathe. I feel like a lost cause, therapy and medication wise. And honestly, it just makes me feel like maybe I’m just a bad person. Like no one can help me or fix me.

I think about dying every day. How nice it would be to not have to suffer anymore, but I would never ever do that to my kids.

I wasn’t always like this. I had dreams, I smiled, I was socially and fun and people liked me. There’s no magic pill, no magic words, no one to hold me and tell me it’s going to be OK.

Is there anyone out there who can tell me it will be ok one day? I don’t know how much longer I can live like this. And if you read this, thank you, there’s so much more to my story, but this is how I feel right now, I’m so, so alone.'

by the way, there are updates. stupid sow is planning on seeing a lawyer in the space of an hour from the latest post.
what a selfish, crazy goddam moosow. and those children are defectos from the sound of it. husband doesn't understaaaaand her. boo fucking hoo. probably doesn't want to listen to the shit pouring out of her pie hole. and she will totally destroy these kids. she's going through sooooo much. yeah. thanks for inflicting yourself on your husband (don't stick your dick in crazy) and the hapless victims of your baby rabies.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 24, 2020
way to go moo
'My son molested my daughter
I've told no one except my therapist. I'm heartbroken. My brother molested me as a child. My mom walked in once, and brushed it under the rug. I have PTSD. After bringing this to my mom in therapy recently, she cut me off. She says she gave me a great childhood. It wasn't a big deal. I'm ungrateful. I lost my family. My mom is the matriarch. My extended family has ghosted me.

I was so happy that my firstborn was a girl. I never wanted to worry about what an older brother might do to my daughter. Having her being born first made me feel like she'd be safe. I had her brother less than two years later.

My daughter has high functioning autism. She was delayed in all areas when she was younger. My son was advanced in all areas. They were close when they were young. She didn't know how to talk until he learned. I swear she learned from him. He has a huge personality. He was born with charisma. She followed his lead. He was her younger brother, but in many ways so much more like an older brother.

He has major behavioral issues, which are likely genetic. Their dad and I divorced years ago. We both didn't feel safe with him in our homes with other kids, so he's been at a therapeutic boarding school for almost a year now. This was mostly due to his violent outbursts. He's a super amazing kid, very kind and smart, but he has no control over his temper and gets scary and violent. He's only 10.

My daughter told me about the molestation a couple weeks ago. I can't believe this happened under my watch. The one thing I most didn't want my daughter to deal with.

I didn't trust my son. I put a lock on my daughter's door so she could have a safe space. I saw signs of him sexually acting out. I took him to a therapist. I thought he might be being molested. Neither the therapist nor I were able to find any evidence of that, though.

She's safe now. He's at his boarding school. The plan was for him to move back once he was stable, but obviously that can't happen. I can't bring my daughter's molester back into the house, even if he's my 10 year old son.

How am I supposed to parent and raise these two kids? Their dad is useless. He is downright neglectful and can't have any custody. I desperately want my son to come home. He's only 10! But I can't do that to my daughter. She needs to know that I take this seriously and that I will protect her at any cost. I will not let her experience what I have. I will always be on her side. I'm just so heartbroken.'

and she wants her baaaby booy home. he's only 10.
down to the 3rd and 4th generation.
picked a loser
bred with a loser
her own moo is a piece of human shit
but i'll do sooo much better, i'll be a better mooo
yeah you will stupid sow

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 24, 2020
That sub is a whole lotta the world 'fail' on flames

Why would any woman breed with these lowlife men? Couldn't they see what a piece of shit these guys were before they fell on the dick? Maybe it's just me, but if I was looking for a sperm donor (which is a lifetime commitment) for future children, I'd be so damn picky about the guy and his family. I'd want the best there was.

These women are beyond stupid.
April 25, 2020
Peace..one of the reasons I stickied this... the fail goes on in all forms..

'Miss mom and it's my fault.. (mixed here; mom could also be problematic: whackadoodle is genetic)
My mom and I got in a big fight almost a week ago now. (bet mom realizes her own limitations: whackamoo daughter doesn't)
I was already having a mental break down when it happened. (already?? just how long did your whackamoo breakout last?)
So I snapped and told her not to contact me again or my kids.(you know you're a mental and you breed..furthermore, your mom was reacting to your whackadoodle episode)
And she blocked me. I deeply regret saying what I said. (how many other things have you blatted out your pie hole and she forgave)
This happened on my birthday. I cried the whole day. I'm still crying a week later. (what an example for kiddies)
I don't even fully understand why she started yelling at me. (whackamoo doesn't understand. bull shit she doesn't)
She did unblock me but has no phone and hasn't been on FB in days.
The last thing I told her was to not contact us. I didn't mean it. (please forgive me so i can be as big a shithead the next time)
I feel abandoned even though I told her to. (so, where is the sperm donor or did you drive him off as well?)
I know I have no right to complain because I did say it but I so didn't mean it.' (sure you didn't: see above)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 25, 2020
Apparently there is also a sub called r/brokenmom which I guess is like the VIP version of r/breakingmom, but it's private. Ohh I can only imagine what delectable nuggets of fail exist in that sub.

I love the fact that in that sub (and in general), a Moo and a Duh could both do the exact same things, but the reactions to them will be entirely different. Moo ignored her brats all day because they were screaming and she had to get away? Ohhh you poor thing, it's okay, mommying is hard, you deserve a break! Duh ignored the brats all day because they were screaming and he had to get away? Lazy deadbeat bastard. Moo slaps her brat across the face? It's okay momma, you're so frustrated and overworked and we all have our limits. Duh slaps the brat across the face? ABUSER! DIVORCE NOW CALL CPS AND CASTRATE HIM FOR GOOD MEASURE. Moo buys herself a treat with the stimulus check? You go girl! You deserve it! Duh buys himself a treat? Stupid asshole, we could have used it on the kids!

I'd reeeeeeeally like to hear these husbands' versions of their home lives. While many of these guys probably aren't saints themselves, I'm sure these screeching heifers aren't fun to live with either.

Here's one. Moo suspects her husband is attracted to other men because he seems to not be sexually attracted to her and said something about how he thought some male celeb was attractive. She initiates sex and is surprised when he's not interested. Did she ever consider the fact that he could be straight or bi, but just isn't attracted to her? Or maybe just wasn't in the mood right then? Not all men have sky-high libidos.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/g71em8/update_to_my_husband_being_attracted_to_men/

How's about this: all the Moos live together in a women-only commune raising their kids together and rubbing one another's udders about what good mommies and sexy tiger-striped goddesses they all are. The Duhs can all live together in something akin to a fraternity and drink, smoke, get high, play video games, never see their kids and sleep until 2pm every day. These breeders all clearly hate one another's guts, so everybody can do same-sex quarantining. I think both parties would enjoy the arrangement, quite possibly indefinitely.
April 26, 2020
Hey mootard, you knew it was a piece of shit when you bred...how did you not see this. Personalities as a rule do NOT change...the second to last sentence is the clincher. Now you are stuck with a ball and chain, and not only are you chained to your sex trophy you are chained. to. daddict. booohooo mooohoo pre script: I added paragraphs, unlike the poster, to improve readability.

'I want a divorce
My husband is an asshole. We got married Feb 29 and I had some reservations, buy after 4 years together and a baby I figured we could work out anything. Since getting married he's gotten lazier and evenote unhelpful and he's been home every day for 6 weeks. How many times has he swept? Twice. How many diapers has he changed 4? Maybe 5? And never a poopy diaper, he can't handle them and would rather let out 9 month old sit in shit until I'm available to change him.
He doesn't clean, he left a loaded hand gun with in child's reach and when I rightfully yelled at him, he shut down and made excuses. We have a gun safe and he sat the gun on top of it so it's ok. He yelled at our son to shut up as if that was going to do anything and then stormed into our bedroom like a fucking baby when I told him off for doing that. Now he's talking about going to college with me in the summer and he's done none of the work required, none of the research. He just tells me what to look up like I'm some kind of receptionist, even after I told him he's on his own.
He's always on his fucking phone and when I beg him to pay attention to our son he throws on Hulu. He games regularly until 2 or 3 am, cussing at the TV like a fucking 12 year old. Never wakes up on time, never lets me sleep in. Never asks how I'm doing. He's useless.
I'm finishing school this time next year and then I'm gone. I really wish I'd waited until the 5 year mark to have a baby. I'm done. I'm so fucking done.'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

More regret from breaking mom
April 09, 2020
the title was 'kids are not worth it...' hhahahhaha , found out too late, eh??

""My sister is currently suicidal because she’s stuck at home with two toddlers and her marriage is falling apart. She’s immunocompromised so she can’t even go grocery shopping. She has chronic pain so she can’t work. She NEVER gets a break.

And I’m fucking useless. How am I going to help her? I’ve offered her to come stay here for the long weekend but her doctor told her not to leave her kids at home with her husband because he could accuse of her abandonment. WTF? How is she supposed to get a break if she has to drag her kids out with her so her husband can, what, enjoy a nice weekend to himself?? Is that for real a thing???

She’s safe, for now. My brother and dad went over and she spoke to her doctor on the phone.

Now my anxiety is through the roof and I’m having all sorts of selfish thoughts, like how not one person knows that I have suicidal thoughts daily and I don’t feel like I can be honest about how I’m struggling because my siblings always are. I just can’t believe how selfish I’m being at this time.

I love my kids but if I could go back in time I would have chosen a different path. One without kids. Jesus I’m an asshole.

What do I do?? I really need some guidance right now."""

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Re: More regret from breaking mom
April 09, 2020

I’ve offered her to come stay here for the long weekend but her doctor told her not to leave her kids at home with her husband because he could accuse of her abandonment.

Is that doctor a lawyer? That sounds like stupid advice.

Put your shit in the car, drive off and leave a text: "Honey I'm taking a break and getting some rest. You get to be Daddy this weekend. Love you, Bye." And turn off your phone. This Dud wanted the kids too. He should be prepared to be an equal parent.

I think it's more likely that Moo married and bred with a loser and she cannot TRUST him to watch her kids.

She has chronic pain so she can’t work.

My first, non-PC reaction? She's in chronic pain and cannot work but she can fuck and produce two kids?

Note: I'm not anti-woman. Sex drive is normal, but why on Earth would you want to have two kids when you are in so much pain you cannot work? How does that make your life better?

I have a disintegrating spine and I've had spinal stenosis since I was in my 30's. At times in my life I've had chronic migraines that lasted for months. Nevertheless, I sucked it up and stayed employed because my priority was supporting myself. I didn't want kids and was smart enough to ensure I never had them.
April 09, 2020
Leaving your husband to mind his own kids for a couple days isn't abandonment. Hopefully her doctor is more knowledgeable in medicine than he is in law.

Nothing like a little isolation to make people realize they should not have had kids. And yeah, I also wonder how this woman can be too incapacitated to work, but not to fuck and make brats she can't pay for. Isn't that convenient since many people want kids and not jobs? Funny how nobody is ever too fucked up to have kids, but not fucked up enough to not work.

I have a feeling the husband is probably resentful that she gets to sit on her ass at home while he works. Not trying to make light of whatever is the matter with her, but that's probably how he sees it and between the two of them, he probably figures he's the one who deserves all the breaks. He might be a spiteful bastard too and can't be trusted with the kids after all, who knows.

Also, can someone explain to me the logic of "I love my kids, but I wish I never had them?" Those are not two things that go hand in hand. You cannot love someone you wish didn't exist. If you wish you never had kids, it means they are not wanted and therefore not loved. I think the "I love my kids, but" bullshit is just to save face because if they come out and just say, "I wish I never had kids," they look like heartless assholes. But if they sprinkle some love over their confession, they'll get ass pats and udder rubs. It's like the gentle discipline morons who snap and beat the fuck out of their bratty kids and then go online and say how sorry they are. That makes it all okay, somehow, whereas if they just had a ball pounding their kids into a fine paste and said as much, they'd be bad parents.

All I can say is it's a damn fine time to be childfree.
April 10, 2020
Seems like there are a lot of people out there with too much chronic pain to work, but not enough to make multiple self-replicants.

It really is an amazing time to be CF. It's not a new concept that the world has been descending into a worse state for decades now: increasing racism and hatred of people toward each other, fucking Donald Trump gets elected U.S. president FFS (!), "in this economy" being a thing now since at least 2008, and a greater acceptance and even celebration of willful ignorance and lack of critical thinking.

I've noticed though that the "dEcEmbeR bAby BooM!!1!" memes have quieted down!
April 10, 2020
Ketchup
Seems like there are a lot of people out there with too much chronic pain to work, but not enough to make multiple self-replicants.

It really is an amazing time to be CF. It's not a new concept that the world has been descending into a worse state for decades now: increasing racism and hatred of people toward each other, fucking Donald Trump gets elected U.S. president FFS (!), "in this economy" being a thing now since at least 2008, and a greater acceptance and even celebration of willful ignorance and lack of critical thinking.

I've noticed though that the "dEcEmbeR bAby BooM!!1!" memes have quieted down!

Not to mention that severe overpopulation has created an environment that is ripe for a pandemic, but I guess nobody could have seen this coming. eye rolling smiley

I always believed our society would collapse, but I was hoping it would hold off a few decades until I was old and ready to die anyway. I don’t think we will fully recover from this, economically or otherwise.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 10, 2020
"I always believed our society would collapse, but I was hoping it would hold off a few decades until I was old and ready to die anyway. I don’t think we will fully recover from this, economically or otherwise"

I was having the same thought through this. That maybe we would get another 30-40- years out of it before it really goes down and at least if a person is middle aged now they will be safely dead, but maybe not.
April 10, 2020
cfdavep
"I always believed our society would collapse, but I was hoping it would hold off a few decades until I was old and ready to die anyway. I don’t think we will fully recover from this, economically or otherwise"

I was having the same thought through this. That maybe we would get another 30-40- years out of it before it really goes down and at least if a person is middle aged now they will be safely dead, but maybe not.

At least the USA won't make it out of this. We don't have a medical system and we don't have leadership outside of a handful of individuals.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 10, 2020
I love them but I wish they didn’t exist. The fuck?

I adopted a senior dog and now she is really senior and is more work. She has had a lot of vet bills and I’ve cleaned up a lot of messes, handed out a lot of medication and experienced a lot of worry. She still has a good quality of life and I want her around as long as she’s happy to be here. When she is gone I will probably adopt another senior. Experiencing real mutual unconditional love does make it all worth it. I’m very happy to be quarantined with her.

It isn’t the amount of work they do for their awful offspring that makes these parents unhappy. It’s that they are getting a terrible return on their investment. Not only did they think they would get unconditional love, they thought they would get a whole big list of ego-gratifying bennies from their sacrifice. Sadly, the ass-kissing wanes after the baby shower and it’s not long until Snotleigh tells you to go fuck yourself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login