Shana "I do anal for Coach bags" Stangel
The dumb ass person who is gambling with their EBT card just might end up to be "smarter" than YOU! Dont believe me? Im pretty sure I AM a step ahead of you, and Im an "EBT girl"! "I dont hate you, I hate your kids"? WOW! REALLY? I sure as hell hope you dont have any children! Thats ALL this country needs is more superficial, stuck up, plastic face kids to be the next generation, and if you have kids, THATS what they will end up being with an attitude like yours!

It's pretty sad to brag you're an "EBT girl." Is that on your license plate, cupcake?

And rest assured, we will NOT be breeding any superficial, stuckup, plastic face kids. I kindly leave that job in your more-than-capable hands, you Kardassian-loving, Twilight-obsessed moronic glam whore. Try not to set your kids on fire.
Some SHANA STANGEL quotes with my commentary in red:bouncing and laughing

1)"...God FORBID your child ever need some assistance in life!..." Ummm, does she not realize that she is posting on a childFREE site? Shana, "childfree" means that none of has any kids and don't plan on EVER having any. Don't you even READ anything before you just go all helter skelter and post a bunch of meaningless drivel?confused smiley

2)"....ALL OF YOU DUMB ASS PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK! What scares me the MOST is that most of YOU are parents! WOW! ....... It looks like she skipped the part entirely about where the name of the site is bratFREE. What a dummy. :drool

3)"...SO TO ALL YOU DUMB FUCKS OUT THERE, BE GLAD ITS BEING USED FOR ITS PURPOSE! Dumb assholes! Too much cussing. I hate getting mad about such stupid things. The end! Fuck off to everyone who says something. I dont give a SHIT! I will NEVER look at this again. You are saying NOTHING productive. You are nothing but a MOUTH!!! Take your bright fucking ideas to someone who gives a shit..." WOW. She sure has a potty mouth to be a CHRISTIAN mom. I guess that one of us had better email her the link to this thread since she says that she won't be coming back! I'd hate it if she didn't get to read ALL about herself. In case anyone forgot SHANA STENGAL'S email, it's

shanabena665@yahoo.com
waving hellolarious

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Mine are in blue
kidlesskim
Some SHANA STANGEL quotes with my commentary in red:bouncing and laughing

1)"...God FORBID your child ever need some assistance in life!..." Ummm, does she not realize that she is posting on a childFREE site? Shana, "childfree" means that none of has any kids and don't plan on EVER having any. Don't you even READ anything before you just go all helter skelter and post a bunch of meaningless drivel?confused smiley

And she obviously missed those of us who have spent our careers - paid and volunteer - helping out children and takers like her. And you pointed out the obvious nature of this site being for and by those who have made the active choice to not have children. For someone claiming two degrees there is a sore lacking in reading comprehension and reading in context.

2)"....ALL OF YOU DUMB ASS PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK! What scares me the MOST is that most of YOU are parents! WOW! ....... It looks like she skipped the part entirely about where the name of the site is bratFREE. What a dummy. :drool

And having dealt with people like this at work as patients and poor nursing students, no matter how "dumbass" we may be she'd still a fire department tower truck to reach the soles of our sneakers.

3)"...SO TO ALL YOU DUMB FUCKS OUT THERE, BE GLAD ITS BEING USED FOR ITS PURPOSE! Dumb assholes! Too much cussing. I hate getting mad about such stupid things. The end! Fuck off to everyone who says something. I dont give a SHIT! I will NEVER look at this again. You are saying NOTHING productive. You are nothing but a MOUTH!!! Take your bright fucking ideas to someone who gives a shit..." WOW. She sure has a potty mouth to be a CHRISTIAN mom. I guess that one of us had better email her the link to this thread since she says that she won't be coming back! I'd hate it if she didn't get to read ALL about herself. In case anyone forgot SHANA STENGAL'S email, it's

The problems is "bena" in your case it is not being used for it's purpose. It's supposed to be a hand up not a hand out. Secondly, as a Christian you have not learned the lessons of peace. Please review Luke 22:47-51

shanabena665@yahoo.com
waving hellolarious

Hell, all I was able to do with that nonsense was pull out a few choice comments.

indignant welfare cunt
I have to get off this site now.

Promises, promises.

indignant welfare cunt
My 1st comment started out half way decent

That nearly illegible hurricane of Caps Lock rape was your idea of "decent"? My goodness, you tedious, uneducated social parasite - your standards are awfully low, but what else can we expect from the human equivalent of a tick fattening itself on a hog's ass who affectionately refers to themselves as an "EBT girl"?
Try raising the bar just a tad if you expect us to be impressed. All your posts really established to us was your crippling fear of a good old-fashioned paragraph break.

indignant welfare cunt
I'll get off the computer and go raise my kids when you get off the computer and go get some sense!

Well, considering our stance isn't going to change on this now or ever, Shana-Bena-Tena-Cuntina-Banana-Fana-Fo-Feena, you'd best go look after the fruits of your loins and make sure they're getting started on your "Smoke Signals" (eye rolling smiley) clothing line. You know, the one that's going to take America by storm. Hot damn, I can't wait....can you create a bra for me made out of Chippewa Dreamcatchers and a thong that has an arrowhead design on the crotch? You big creative tour de force you! sarcastic clapping

indignant welfare cunt
What scares me the MOST is that most of YOU are parents!

What scares me the most is the fact that you turned up at a forum called 'Bratfree' and weren't able to make the simple connection before you wore yourself out typing several pages worth of drivel.

indignant welfare cunt
Get the fuck out of here dude!

Oh, shit - well guys, you heard her. Evacuate the board immediately. Everyone out of the pool. Last call for alcohol. I'm all for turning over the board to a grammatically-challenged mommy leech, and I'm sure the rest of you agree.

indignant welfare cunt
But really who gives a FUCK!

Boardies, Shana Stangel does not give a fuck, ok? She really doesn't. She's not bothered by our comments in the least. And in order to prove her point, she created several rage-fueled novels masquerading as posts and developed a flaming case of carpal tunnel giving us the ol' what-for. Oh, if only I could maintain such a convincing air of disinterest! Maybe one day.

indignant welfare cunt
SO TO ALL YOU DUMB FUCKS OUT THERE, BE GLAD ITS BEING USED FOR ITS PURPOSE!

YOU MUST BE VERY ANGRY NOW, SHANA!

I am very glad your kids were able to receive a much-needed bi-weekly bag of junk food. It warms the cockles of my heart that your public assistance is being used for something so purposeful. Oh, wait - did you need me to retype that in caps?

indignant welfare cunt
I literally work every single hour available and like I said, im also a student.

You're actually going to an institution where learning is valued? Do they offer English classes at this school? Color me skeptical about that when I read quality 'tweets' like this one:

Wondering what type of DOPE shit Biggie wud have came out wit if he were still alive .Im do my OWN tribute! Bumpn' biggie ALL DAY!

Deep Thoughts, by Shana Stangel.

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
Where is Shana's original post? I can't find it, and I'd love to read it. It sounds entertaining and infuriating. Fun!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Yeah, where are these rants?
EBT Girl....Entitled Breeder Trash.No need to brag about it. We already could tell, Shana Stengel.
What the cat drag out now? waving hellolarious

lab mom
law1204
Yeah, where are these rants?

They had been "hidden" by a moderator(s) since they were nothing more than TROLL commentary. However, I see that they are now UNhidden and can be found on page one under "BENA" and "TENA", which is the same person who has since been identified via IP address and email as SHANA STANGEL, welfare moo of two.:bayybee:bayybee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
OH LAWD. ::brbl

Like I have said before, if you are able bodied and of sound mind, you don't deserve a thin dime of taxpayer cash. Bitch is apparently able-bodied but I dunno about the sound mind part. She's definately due for a mental health checkup.
Worse than her leeching off of the state is the fact that she has a grant for school, I believe that she claimed to be in nursing school somewhere on the net, and she was completely oblivious that she was posting on a childFREE site. I thought that her commentary regarding how would WE feel if OUR children ever needed assistance, among other comments that presumed that we were parents, especially illustrates her idiocy. It's bad enough when we get childFREE bingos, but when we get "bad parent" bingos from an unaware, idiotic, ignorant, welfare whore it seems especially humorous to me. It goes a long way in displaying moo-cunts' complete circle of narrow mindedness, stupidity, and how they are SO self centered that they can't see the forest for the trees due to the greasy kid-paw prints on their rose colored glasses.

In MN, you can only receive benefits for 5 years, so the question is, how close is she to being up.

http://www.dhs.state.mn.us/main/idcplg?IdcService=GET_DYNAMIC_CONVERSION&dDocName=id_004113&RevisionSelectionMethod=LatestReleased

When the states start implementing drug testing to receive benefits, she's fucked anyway.

http://kstp.com/news/stories/s1830297.shtml
I think I've found the first product SHANA STANGEL has created for her Smoke Signals line of Native American Inspired Wrongness.

TheLittleSmoke
I think I've found the first product SHANA STANGEL has created for her Smoke Signals line of Native American Inspired Wrongness.

:goggle Wait, those are listed out of Canada. What's the connection?

BTW, there already is a Smoke Signals clothing company, in all it's horror. I doubt it's hers. So the idea's been done.

http://www.smokesignalsclothing.com/
TheLittleSmoke

I like those.bouncing and laughing

Just read her trash. Ridiculous. She's a winner, folks. Thanks for un-hiding it. It was rather entertaining. It made the tongue lashings more fantastic once I knew what was going on. I love you guys!!! :bal

law1204
Wait, those are listed out of Canada. What's the connection?

My idea of humour. I found them on Regretsy and I thought they looked so awful, what with the bad stitching and the swatstika, that they'd be perfect for SHANA STANGEL'S fabulous clothing line.
Bena
"AMY" YOU ARE THE SHIT OF OUR SOCIETY! NOT THE WORTHLESS BITCH WHO SPENDS THEIR "EBT" AT THE LIQUOR STORE! NOPE, ITS YOU!!! YOU SIT HERE AND TALK ALLLLL THIS SHIT, WHEN CHANCES ARE, YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF SPACE YOURSELF!!! Talk about "wasting time" online!! WTF are you doing??? I work, I work ALOT! I go to school too (read other comments I left!) and Im a full-time student! AND I GET ASSISTANCE! And you have got to be KIDDING ME with this bullshit!!! LOL! Get off your ass and go do something about it then if it pisses you off "so bad"! Go vote, go make a point to fight AGAINST this! Sitting here running your ignorant mouth isnt doing shit but putting YOURSELF right in the same category as the people you are bashing oh so gracefully! I PROMISE I am more successful than you are!! I can guarantee you that right now! Like I said before, all you dumb ass, uneducated people are saying the same, tired ass, generic, boring argument that EVERYONE has been saying for HOW LONG now and guess what? ITS OLD NEWS!!!! OLD FUCKING NEWS AMY!! Get some sense!!! Please, do us all a favor and read a book. You and your fellow morons! Get a CLUE! You really think its the worthless lazy bitch thats responsible for this? HELL NO! Try pointing figures at the shady businesses who blah blah blather blah!

WOW, I missed this one because it was hidden before I saw it , my first troll, awww:biggrin2

Shana Stengel, I assure you, you are NOT more successful than I am. For starters, I AM what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I am childfree, so, compared to your pathetic ass, I win twice over right there.I'd elaborate, but ,unlike insecure breeders such as yourself, I don't need to brag.
Besides, it isn't as if anything you bragged about, even if true, will set you apart or above anyone welcomed here. This place is full of people who think for themselves, and that is generally reflected in the wide range of happy confident (welcome) people who post here.People who have what you lost the potential for long ago, if you ever had it at all Sucks to be you, and that's what eats away at you. It is quite obvious.

I love how you assume I live in America and should therefore 'go vote'.

I agree, I do bash people like you gracefully, but, then,I learned from the greatest of troll bashers here at Bratfree,and besides, it's so easy when you give us so much ammo just by being you, Shana Stengel internet trolling bennefits scrounging whore.

ps-saw your Facebook picture. Are you really only 28? You look much, much older, Shana Stengel.And very bitter.
TheLittleSmoke
law1204

My idea of humour. I found them on Regretsy and I thought they looked so awful, what with the bad stitching and the swatstika, that they'd be perfect for SHANA STANGEL'S fabulous clothing line.

waving hellolarious I was thinking that, and I noticed the bad stitching on the ankles. And then I saw the swastikas. :goggle
law1204
TheLittleSmoke
law1204

waving hellolarious I was thinking that, and I noticed the bad stitching on the ankles. And then I saw the swastikas. :goggle

Aw Gawd! I only glanced at them in the small format and have since enlarged it. That stitching looks like fishing line and something that a kid might make in vacation bible school. Also, are those grandpa's socks wadded up on the inside?confused smiley

law1204
TheLittleSmoke
law1204

Actually the swastika was around long before the Nazi's appropriated it. In North America it was a Native American Symbol .

The 45th Infantry Divison US Army actually used the Native American Swastika as a Unit device until 1939.
http://www.45thdivisionmuseum.com/History/SwastikaToThunderbird.html

While the umm slippers were probably meant to reflect this - they failed.

kidlesskim
FYI, now when the name SHANA STANGEL name is googled, THIS topic comes up first now instead of her facebooger page.waving hellolarious

waving hellolarioussmile rolling left rightsmiledrinking coffee:jumphysterical laughterz:spin:sw

You mean THE Shana Stangel, entitled welfare queen? I can't believe Shana Stangel hasn't come back to defend herself. Probably because Shana Stangel is getting the pimp hand for her lousy work on the corners of Bena. smile rolling left rightsmile
Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel Shana Stangel
Shana Stangel,foul mouthed internet troll, is probably hoping this thread will go away so the people she fakes being decent person arround IRL won't be as likely to find it and realize what a nasty person Shana Stengel is.

Shana Stangel who spews vulgar opinions that she can't support any more than she can her children probably regrets pissing off this board , because , unlike her other mistakes, she is being made accountable for this one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login