Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Let the bitchfest begin...

Posted by KitsNotKids 
Let the bitchfest begin...
December 02, 2010
http://www.essentialbaby.com.au/forums/index.php?showtopic=847529

Some interesting FAIL comments in there, including the usual tat about us saying all parents are breeders, coming over here to troll when they get bored, hoping we go over there to troll, "Who will take care of them..." blah blah.

smile rolling left righteyes2
Re: Let the bitchfest begin...
December 02, 2010
OMG, I hate mayo too. Do you think that breeder will be my BFF?
December 02, 2010
Depends. Do you like having it thrown at your face by kyds? grinning smiley
December 02, 2010
There were also the comments about how we're just ugly and can't get laid. With all the pictures of methheads who killed their children that we've seen, I never realized that being attractive was a requirement for becoming a parent.
December 02, 2010
Haha really? I missed that. I mostly scanned the threads. I love how whenever anyone complains about their kids it comes down to, "Well, at least I have proof that I got laid once." If I was a troll I'd post and say "at least my cooter is still in one piece".
December 02, 2010
About half the people seemed to take a 'live and let live' approach, which was more than I expected. I am almost tempted to add something serious and factual to the 'lurking breeders' thread.

As for the other comments... bwhhhahaa! I like where they quoted me on the subject of spwecial sneuwflaykes and had to make it blend in with the background so that nobody would have to see it unless they highlighted it. They'd never believe that I have a complete ethical system based on logic. It's just not an ethical system that puts humans at the center of the universe, which is completely beyond their comprehension.
December 02, 2010
I bailed after reading three or four pages - the BINGOES were blinding me

(whoa, two bingoes in less than two lines)
"If we didn't breed then the human race would die out. DO they hate their own mothers too for bringing them into this world??"

"If anyone wrote derogatory comments like this about "black" people, muslims, gay's or someone with a disability everyone would be up in arms"

"..it brings a sense of insecurity to their decision or a need to justify their choice. "

"childfree people just don't have their own children to give them the moral high ground"

The above quotes are why many parents are aptly termed "sheeple". There's not an original thought in the cartload.

I don't think that a day goes by in reading this CF board when I haven't had a *snicker* over a pungent comment, or thought "hey, that's what I mean!" to someone who expresses a view I've felt but couldn't articulate. There isn't much use in reading parenting boards except for the purpose of finding some puerile comment to heckle or sneer at. Not much of anything but group-think in those places.
December 02, 2010
Oh what's this, another article about this site? More free publicity?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 02, 2010
It's hard for them to learn that not everyone worships them. What a soul-less, dense and un-funny board.

Also:

I know my mother always said she'd be disappointed if her daughters didn't have children. It is part of why I had kids, despite not being 100% sure I wanted them.

You caved in, you stupid cunt whore SAHM slave moocow bitch...uhh, did I leave any of our terms out...?
December 02, 2010
Dorisan
I don't think that a day goes by in reading this CF board when I haven't had a *snicker* over a pungent comment, or thought "hey, that's what I mean!" to someone who expresses a view I've felt but couldn't articulate. There isn't much use in reading parenting boards except for the purpose of finding some puerile comment to heckle or sneer at. Not much of anything but group-think in those places.

Agreed! The posters on here are spot-on and damn funny. That's why I spend so much free time here.

Here's a re-hash of that cow board:

"Mayo is white. I hate it"

"Then don't eat it"

"You didn't get my joke."

"My brother in law dresses up his tardbot."
December 02, 2010
Aw, tsk tsk, my friends. winking smiley This should have been posted in The Living Room at the top o' the heap! This sort of thing always brings a smile to my face. I liked the poster who pulled out one of my personal favorite bingos, the one I like to call the "Armchair Mommy Psychologist": "...are any of them childless but not by choice? It may be a coping mechanism - just a thought." Cue the mother sitting there in her computer chair stroking her chin thoughtfully as she imagines us to be absolutely seething with jealousy.

So, who's in favor of moving this topic? grinning smiley

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
December 02, 2010
So far this is my favorite line from a comment "I guess this is where things like terrorism stems from."

so hardcore, terrorists take notes?
December 02, 2010
RatsNotBrats

This thread is a good candidate for being moved to the Living Room.

They're already trolling us. We have had a couple stupid posts that could only have come from that place. They are so stupid they have just been hidden because there's nothing for RNB to work with. (one was the tired old "I'm GLAD you guys aren't breeding! U wood maik krappy pahrunts ennywaze!")

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

December 02, 2010
RatsNotBrats
It may be a coping mechanism - just a thought." [/i] Cue the mother sitting there in her computer chair stroking her chin thoughtfully as she imagines us to be absolutely seething with jealousy.

Stroking her chin hairs, no doubt!

RatsNotBrats

I say move it.
December 02, 2010
Don't forget the pot calling the kettle black post

I used to be much involved in pet forums.
However I rarely visit them because a large percentage of passionate pet owners are childfree and I got sick of the kid bashing posters.

Whenever their was a dog biting case in the media it was ALWAYS the childs fault . It would bore me to tears and be so predictable.

For those people who set up up childfree forums with the one goal of bashing parents and kids. I pity them. what small minded pathetic little people

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Anonymous User
December 02, 2010
HAH In the hi lurking breeder thread comment, I got quoted.

Awesome. pimp

I love how they pretend to be so oblivious to the reasons CF detest breeders as if they weren't an entitled drain on society while their children are an annoying nuisance in public; plus the bullshit tax benefits they receive that I help pay for. angry flipping off
December 02, 2010
Well, let's hurry it up, Jesstazzy and Sugar*n*Spice. We need to be told off, already. It's your duty as mommies.

Aussiebella
Sad really to have so much hate in you *sigh*

Well, Hate took me out for dinner and a movie first, so it was the polite thing to do.

Sugar*n*Spice
....I bet it's just a cover because they are all hideously ugly and can't get laid.....

Aw, you sure called our number, you cheeky thing. There's just no hiding our big secret from a genius like you. This board is run by nothing but a bunch of hideous virgins. I'd have at least 20 kids of my own if I could just find a desperate guy to take care of this pesky hymen that's been poisoning my mind for so long. Don't tell anyone, ok?

Bellefin
If they have such a great childfree life why aren't they out doing fun stuff instead of complaining on a forum?

Well, I would, but my pimp told me I filled my quota for the day and the bartender finally had to cut me off. What else was I supposed to do? Don't judge me!

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
December 02, 2010
This. She probably encourages her kid(s) to torture peoples pet(s). angry flipping off the world 'fail' on flames spanking with a whip on the ass
KABA
Don't forget the pot calling the kettle black post

I used to be much involved in pet forums.
However I rarely visit them because a large percentage of passionate pet owners are childfree and I got sick of the kid bashing posters.

Whenever their was a dog biting case in the media it was ALWAYS the childs fault . It would bore me to tears and be so predictable.

For those people who set up up childfree forums with the one goal of bashing parents and kids. I pity them. what small minded pathetic little people

lab mom
December 03, 2010
I always loved the bingo that the reason we are so hateful about kids and breeders is because we're all too ugly to get laid. Orly, says I. Moos and Duhs are some of the most hideous beasts to tread that which we call humanity, and it almost never becomes that way just after the glorious loaf-shitting. These 400-pound slobs with quintuple chins, diabetic amputations, teeth missing from meth use, remaining teeth yellow from cigarettes, lazy eyes, beards, body odor, hairy armpits, stretched-out cunts that are oozing green mucous...these are the women who somehow get laid and have kids. In fact, they often have several by different men. Clearly, looking like the love child of Sasquatch does not mean a person will not get laid. There will always be a handful of people out there who will bang anything and anyone.

And coming in close second is being bingoed up the ass and, when a CFer offers reasoning to shoot down those bingoes, the breeder will whip out one of their ace cards: "Well then, it's GOOD you're not having kids!" Well then why the fuck did they just spend all that time telling you that you have to have kids? The truth is they were pissed off you could provide a retort to each of their bingoes and, needing to have the last word, pretty much backpedal on everything they said. You proved them wrong, so now they're going to say something that they somehow think will insult a CFer. When some dumb bitch tells you that line, just say, "I know it's good. Thank you for seeing things my way." When they see they have not OMG broken your heart and insulted you, they will be so pissed off that they'll be shitting flames.
December 03, 2010
Snowe
So far this is my favorite line from a comment "I guess this is where things like terrorism stems from."

so hardcore, terrorists take notes?

*meh* The aim of terrorists is to strike fear and subjugate their enemies; force them to follow whatever philosophy the terrorists espouse ....... which ... when you think about it ... parents post some of most banal crap towards us and think we're the enemy because we don't want to live in their world. Soooo ::: scratches head:: if all I ask is that parents and kids not impede my world; just leave me the hell alone and take their noisiness and disorder somewhere else; and they insist on barging through my quiet and orderly existence, then WHO is the terrorist?
December 03, 2010
OK, just wasn't sure if people would be annoyed at me posting it in the main bit in case it drew trolls.

I never noticed the too ugly post, that is ridiculous. One look at People of Walmart proves you can look like a truck that just connected with a wall of concrete at high speed and still get laid. If anything, I've seen plenty ugly breeders (especially the duhd ones) babystalking with the intent of proving that yes, they did actually have sex once.

I love how they pick and choose our posts and make it out that we hate ALL parents when in fact "breeders" is a term for parents who bitch about the CF, let their crotchturds scream in public places and clean their shitty loaves at their seats on planes. Unlike them, most people here took the time to read their thread properly (of course because we have no kids and therefore "no life" lol) instead of just picking and choosing what they wanted to make us look like monsters.

Also, the whole argument that it's ridiculous to have a forum about something you don't like is totally flawed. CF is a lifestyle, they don't seem to get that...people have forums about all sorts of lifestyles. Also, if people shouldn't have forums about choosing not to have children, they shouldn't have forums about being vegetarian, being pacifist, even being environmentalist, because all of these are about abstaining from certain aspects of life. Clearly they missed the "rant" site part and didn't realise the whole point of the forum is to vent about stuff that we can't discuss in real life because of the people around us.
December 03, 2010
KitsNotKids
Also, the whole argument that it's ridiculous to have a forum about something you don't like is totally flawed. CF is a lifestyle, they don't seem to get that...people have forums about all sorts of lifestyles. Also, if people shouldn't have forums about choosing not to have children, they shouldn't have forums about being vegetarian, being pacifist, even being environmentalist, because all of these are about abstaining from certain aspects of life. Clearly they missed the "rant" site part and didn't realise the whole point of the forum is to vent about stuff that we can't discuss in real life because of the people around us.

For many years I had a "live and let live" philosophy. I was always confident in my decision not to have children, and didn't need support for dealing with the inevitable bingos.

However, recently two things happened which changed my outlook.

The first was that I found that I was noticing children a lot more. I only notice children when they're making a fuss and being annoying, and that was happening more and more. Discipline and appropriate behavior for the location have become less popular, to be replaced with rampant consumerism and tolerating any sort of behavior in public. This is all excused under the "s/he's just a child/baby" argument, which simply doesn't seem reasonable for anyone who remembers the punishment which awaited us if we didn't behave in public.

We are ever more crowded into urban areas, and avoiding outbreaks of rage depends on people being polite and considerate toward others. That means not blaring your music at 2 in the morning, not littering, not spitting on the floor of public buildings, and, yes, not forcing others to listen to your children misbehaving. Yes, we must all tolerate to a certain extent the annoying behavior of others, but when we are bombarded constantly with violations of the rules, our patience wears thin.

The second thing was that I became more concerned about the state of the world in the future. I try to cut down on my personal carbon footprint, for instance by not owning a car, but as long as the population continues to grow, any reductions in personal resource use will be overwhelmed by the number of new people requiring resources. It scares me to consider just how many people the world can support without massive oil input into the food production process. I wish people would just stop having children--are they blind to what we're doing to the planet through our vast (and by no means nearly extinct) numbers?

What parents seem to fail to realize is that their actions have an impact on us, and that is why we care what they do.

Since I have been paying attention to it, I have also noticed the gross inequalities in legislation, and, naturally, become unhappy about them.

It's hardly surprising that I want to talk to other people who have experienced these same things, and complain about what is wrong with the world.
Anonymous User
December 03, 2010
"childfree people just don't have their own children to give them the moral high ground"

Oh they're so very insightful! However did they guess? This is totally the reason I'm CF, nothing to do with having no desire to be anywhere near chylldrun, whoever they belong to.

And yes, obviously I'm hideously ugly & never get laid. I have to wear a bag on my head should I venture out of the house. Hubby's only with me because he's terribly charitable. Perhaps maybe he falls in the "Ugly, can't get laid" category, or does that only apply to the CF ladies?
December 03, 2010
yurble
There were also the comments about how we're just ugly and can't get laid. With all the pictures of methheads who killed their children that we've seen, I never realized that being attractive was a requirement for becoming a parent.

Funny, most of the ones who find me sublimely fuckable are the duhs married to these cows. And from the cattle call I saw at predeployment meetings, smoking hot looks and body are not requirements to being a parent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 03, 2010
rabbits_rats_rotties

Oh they're so very insightful! However did they guess? This is totally the reason I'm CF, nothing to do with having no desire to be anywhere near chylldrun, whoever they belong to.

Actually, not having our "own children" DOES give us the "moral high ground" if you look at it from our perspective - JUST like THEY think that HAVING "their own children" gives THEM "the moral high ground". We just have different ideas of what constitutes "moral high ground".

And if I ever have any problems getting laid, I'll just wear a paper bag with a smiley face smiling smiley on it over my head and nothing else. I'm sure i'll have at least a few "takers". :sx

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login