Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley
June 20, 2012
Nasty kids taunt and bully this poor woman to tears! Fucking kids.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/big_kid/139319/cruel_kids_make_elderly_school
Re: Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley
June 20, 2012
I just saw this on Huffington Post and I wanted to reach through my monitor and punch each of their jaws in. This is Lord of the Flies in real life. I can't believe the bus driver allowed that to go on. I would have stopped the bus, ordered them off and left them wherever I pleased and who cares what the school district and parunts would have said about it.

Lousy, good-for-nothing bastards.
June 20, 2012
This is absolutely appalling! angry smiley That poor woman!
Any of these so-called parents who are collecting welfare should be cut off immediately....obviously they are NOT doing their jobs as parents.
To put this poor lady to tears about her appearance? I would have never DREAMED of treating an elderly person in this manner. I hope these fuckers receive severe punishment and humiliation for acting like the feral bastards that they are. I also hope that their breeder-ass parents are shunned by everyone and called out for the negligent assholes that THEY are.
These blights of society deserve whatever they get from hereon in.
June 20, 2012
I saw this elsewhere and all I could think was -

People are against abortion?

People think children are miracles and innocent little angels?

Here's the TRUTH of how kids *really are*.

They're ALL assholes - just some to a lesser degree.

Foul monstrous beasts.

I am one of those people who does NOT like children and I make no bones about it.
June 20, 2012
I just read that 4chan and the like just doxed the little teenbrats. How long before their parunts and the bleeding-hearts start bellowing about how, "Da sneauflayxe were juz expressing demselfs!!1" or some bullcrap like that.
June 20, 2012
Awh c'mon guys dont stifle the shnooookums creative flow!!!

I bet their a product of gentle/attachment parenting and cosleeping.
June 20, 2012
I am miffed at the lack of interference run by the bus driver too. ASSHOLES - the lot of them.
June 20, 2012
Found their contact information (sneuflayx, their breeders and the school) via one of the comments ona website:

http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/new_york_kids_brutally_harass_elderly_bus_monitor_until_she_cries/11050481

School’s Phone Numbers:
Fax: (585) 966 – 4039

Principal’s E-mail:
David.Richardson@greece.k12.ny.us

Facebooks:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001800736409
http://www.facebook.com/wes.helm1 < Involved
http://www.facebook.com/brandon.teng.7 < Involved
http://www.facebook.com/tyler.warren.961
https://www.facebook.com/robert.helm.779 (Wesley's Dad)
http://www.facebook.com/kklein1944
http://www.facebook.com/luis.recio.58?ref=ts Dat Dox

VERIFIED:
Address of the Helm Family:
91 Buck Hill Rd
Rochester, NY 14626

UNVERIFIED:
Tyler’s Mom Coworkers:
Arie Bianchi
Customer Relations Manager
Cortese Auto Group
585 -277 -3212
m-bianc6@dealeremail.com

Byron Lyth
Internet Sales Manager
Cortese Auto Group
(585) 277-3293
b-lyth@corteseauto.com
June 20, 2012
Did that one kid TOUCH her?? Holy fuck-that would be my golden ticket if some kid touched me-ATTEMPTED ASSAULT AND BATTERY! I would be on the horn with the school cop!
June 20, 2012
jezebel_daisy
I am miffed at the lack of interference run by the bus driver too. ASSHOLES - the lot of them.

Seriously, why the fuck didn't the bus driver DO anything? That poor lady. I'm surprised she could stay there and put up with their abuse like that. She must be used to it. sad smiley

Did that one kid TOUCH her?? Holy fuck-that would be my golden ticket if some kid touched me-ATTEMPTED ASSAULT AND BATTERY! I would be on the horn with the school cop!

Not only did they touch her repeatedly, but they threatened to break into her house and rob her, vandalize her property (egg her house, pee on her front door, etc), beat her up, stab her and even rape her (something about shoving "Twinkies up her ass")!

I swear, 90 % of this new generation consists of nasty little sociopaths. :cen
If these were my kids, they would be grounded until age 18. If they weren't at school they would be at home doing homework, at a job, or at this woman's housing doing ALL of her housework for free (preferably while she wasn't there to be exposed to them again, and prefereably with other adults keeping an eye on them so they didn't steal or damage her things). No after-school activities, no going out with friends, no fun things like XBox or whatever they're all into these days, no fancy cellphones (maybe one of those ones they make for little kids that can only be programed with parents' and emergency phone numbers), and no more riding the bus to school. You want to act like a fucking worthless piece of shit you will be treated like one.
June 20, 2012
I made it to 41 seconds. Wanted to SLAP THE SHIT out of those horrible cretins. I hope they get the SAME treatment from the next generation of hellions and are taunted to tears, but I doubt they even have the self-awareness to realize that this is how they made that bus monitor feel all those years ago. HORRID children.

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
June 21, 2012
I have never wanted to commit child abuse as badly as I did while watching that video. I sincerely hope someone gives those punks the sdame treatment they dished out.
June 21, 2012
So....reddit raised over $100,000 for her in less than 12 hours.

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
June 21, 2012
Medusa
jezebel_daisy

Seriously, why the fuck didn't the bus driver DO anything? That poor lady. I'm surprised she could stay there and put up with their abuse like that. She must be used to it. sad smiley

Not only did they touch her repeatedly, but they threatened to break into her house and rob her, vandalize her property (egg her house, pee on her front door, etc), beat her up, stab her and even rape her (something about shoving "Twinkies up her ass")!

I swear, 90 % of this new generation consists of nasty little sociopaths. :cen

oh, yeah! i'd be having a field day on that-write the whole bus up for the threats. i did that before-wrote a whole class up. if the school did not do a thing, my lawyer would. but the key on a write up: use legal terms to define the behaviour: "harassment", "terroristic threats", that sort of thing. the more serious it sounds, the better. the bus driver might be told by his company or the school to not intervene. honestly, i do not know why they have a sensitive person trapped on a bus with the brats. they need someone like Sgt. Ermey on the bus handling these kids.
June 21, 2012
And yet not a sound from the parrunts of these elderly abusing assholes.

Big surprise there. Not.

My father would have dropped me off at her house and informed her that I was at her service for as long as she needed. Mowing, weeding, cleaning out gutters, reorganizing her home, removing asbestos...anything she wanted me to do.
June 21, 2012
There was a soundbite from one of the 'parent's today on GMA.
On the one hand, he is dealing with his little turd. (yeah, righhhht)
On the completely other hand, the guy is a ball-less wuss and came across totally in that fashion. "My son knows what he did was wrong.".. Is that all you did you jerk? Probably afraid of his brood sow wifeypoo who, most likely, is one of these 'gentle discipline' jack assholes.
I've driven a school bus and I came very quickly to appreciate my thoughts on never having kids. School bus drivers tend to get even less back up. You can no longer put the fuckers off the bus and make them walk, and the driver was probably also female which

All that aside, GMA obviously showed an extremely watered down version of it. From those here who steeled themselves to watch the whole thing, they escalated. These little bastards are afraid of no body, not their weak spined parents, the even more blobby screw y'all who, at the time of the GMA airing, had 'activated their anti bully policy', they had notified police, but done nothing to discipline the turds.

The above mentioned jellyfish is a prime example. But then, if he admitted to belting his bastard child across its ass, CPS would be at the door. This further undermines any 'message' getting across. The fault lies across all the strata of the involved actors.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 21, 2012
I don't think any punishment would matter. You are either like this or you are not. I can't fathom how anyone could get pleasure out ot doing that, it just got boring after a while. It's weird how prolonged the bullying is now, just on and on and on and the same insults over and over, displaying how dumb kids are. Some of the stuff they talked about referenced South Park - a damn cartoon - meant for adults. They don't even have proper imagination for bullying.

I have found this kind of talk to be second nature to some kyds from being so bold online. They just do it in real life now like it's no big deal.
June 21, 2012
Kids just have no respect for anyone or anything anymore. There are no consequences for their actions so they just keep doing it again and again. Most of them need to be locked up and they key thrown away.

JD
The story showed up on libertarian columnist Amy Alkon's blog.

http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/2012/06/21/horrible_kids_b.html#comments

Most of the comments are sympathetic, naturally. However, here's one comment that may or may not be a joke. (I should explain that Alkon's biggest peeve - and maybe her readers' biggest peeve as well - is the groping at airports done by TSA agents and the sheep who put up with it in the name of "respect for authority.")

Quote:

"So let me get this straight.

"Some prison guard at the local child abuse center is given the treatment that she quite properly deserves by the inmates of the institution and we are supposed to feel sorry for HER! Wow. What an inversion of principle.

"Sorry. This is on the same level as finding sympathy for TSA goons. They are both tax-feeders who are paid with stolen money to keep the Mundanes in line and to train them to be good little citizens. In principle, there is no difference between the two.

"If there is a problem, it's that the kids attacked the weakest of our jailers instead of going after the root of the issue. Understandable though, because it they had actually gone after the cop in their prison, they'd be lucky to escape alive."

Posted by: David at June 21, 2012 6:58 AM

SHEESH!
June 21, 2012
Pretty sweet for Karen though. She is getting the last laugh...$ 190,000 has been raised so far for her vacation/retirement!

Take that you little shits.
June 21, 2012
lenona
The story showed up on libertarian columnist Amy Alkon's blog.

http://www.advicegoddess.com/archives/2012/06/21/horrible_kids_b.html#comments

Most of the comments are sympathetic, naturally. However, here's one comment that may or may not be a joke. (I should explain that Alkon's biggest peeve - and maybe her readers' biggest peeve as well - is the groping at airports done by TSA agents and the sheep who put up with it in the name of "respect for authority.")

Quote:

"So let me get this straight.

"Some prison guard at the local child abuse center is given the treatment that she quite properly deserves by the inmates of the institution and we are supposed to feel sorry for HER! Wow. What an inversion of principle.

"Sorry. This is on the same level as finding sympathy for TSA goons. They are both tax-feeders who are paid with stolen money to keep the Mundanes in line and to train them to be good little citizens. In principle, there is no difference between the two.

"If there is a problem, it's that the kids attacked the weakest of our jailers instead of going after the root of the issue. Understandable though, because it they had actually gone after the cop in their prison, they'd be lucky to escape alive."

Posted by: David at June 21, 2012 6:58 AM

SHEESH!

Crossing guards and bus monitors are not cops. They often are volunteered retired people. Let me do this job-by the end of the week, I'll have the fear of Hel burned into them...
June 21, 2012
Of course, the cowardly little pussies took down their Facebook and Reddit pages; all appear to now be dead links.

I guess they were too chickenshit to take it from people capable of picking on them right back.

They will find this since as they are rapidly finding out, nothing is private on the internet when you are stupid enough to use your real identity...and you parents of these little fuckstains must be so proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 21, 2012
Foul little bastards, they should have the shit kicked outta them - if their pussified pahrunts had bothered to do that, this would never have happened in the first place.

Their moos definitely should have swallowed angry flipping off
June 21, 2012
One article stated that as of 11 am central time, the Reddit campaign raised 150K for Karen the monitor.

The pussies have police camped out in front of their homes because of numerous death threats. Awww, poor widdle cupcakes can't take being bullied back? Can't take being pushed around by numbers greater than them? Wait until they wind up in jail.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login