Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Re: Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley
June 25, 2012
some-childfree-guy

Nonmember comment from christina on Jun 24, 2012 at 6:02 PM
I agree with the article. I dont even understand how an adult let some bratty obnoxious kids get under her skin like that. She should have had more control over the situation. What would she have done if they were bullying another student on the bus? And seriously $600,000 for what?? What about the children who are bullied everyday?

But seriously, why does society always expect adults to just roll over like dogs and take whatever shit kyds throw at them? To "be above it all" and all that crap. It's almost like the minute you turn 18 in this country, you and your problems don't matter. Only DA CHYYYYLDRUUUN matter. It makes me want to puke.
fee

I completely agree.

Moo wonders why Karen Klein let those kids get under her skin like that? Perhaps because she has feelings and those fucktards were trampling all over them? Not all of us are tough enough to stand up to a bully. I wonder what these self righteous moo cunts would have done had they been in Karen's shoes. Whip out some ridiculous new agey bullshit that doesn't stifle the kids' creativity? Yeah, I could see that going over really well.
As far as control, well, what should she have done? Growled out a "Leave me alone you little bastards"? In my experience, this would only spur the little cocksuckers on. Should she have broken the fingers of the brazen little thug who touched her? Well, yes, but then she would have a lynch mob waiting for her with pitchforks and God knows what else.
Hey angry moos, try this one on for size: Don't be such judgmental fucking cows.
CMFree Misanthrope
June 25, 2012
jezebel_daisy
I was bullied as well and it really does never leave you. This horrible little monsters need to have a world of pain rained down on them. As for their "apologies"? BS - they are only "sorry" because they got caught. People capable of this kind of thing don't feel remorse. I find it scary that 12 year olds are capable of this. It is stories like these that make me really hate people.

I was too and it does stay with you for a long time. I think these kids need to pay for what they did too, but I know they won't and even if they did, they wouldn't learn from it, they'd just do it again.

From my own experience, even standing up for yourself won't always stop it. In one school, there were a group of guy who bullied me together, they never did it alone, Since they were almighty jocks, others, including some who barely knew me, bullied me too. One time when one of the jocks was bullying me alone, which was rare since they always bullied in groups, I stood up to him and let him know I wouldn't be intimidated. However, 4 more of his pals showed up and surrounded me. Lucky for me, a teacher broke showed up and they dispersed. I tried to tell my side of the story to the teacher and she refused to listen. In a way, I'm glad the teacher showed up because I didn't want to be pounded by 5 guys to prove a point, nor should I have had to.

Another time, another kid who wasn't one of the jocks picked on me I stood up to him and we got in a fight. I was winning until a teacher broke it up and took us both the vice principal. The other kid said I hit him for no reason and I told my side of it. We didn't get detention or anything like that, but we got calls home to our parents and I got chewed out for fighting in school and warned I'd better not do it again and that if I just ignored the bullies they'd go away. This kid didn't stop, he just started doing it again the next day.

One of the high schools I went to was an extreme Christian school. One thing they did do right was no tolerance for bullying or for parents who don't want to discipline their kids. I was told the principal would tell parents if they couldn't get their kid to behave right, they'd better find another school. Some parents reportedly transferred their kids out over that. That was the only school I ever felt safe in. Sadly, it's gone now, but in spite of the constant religious indoctrination, they did have fairly good academics, and kids who wanted to learn could do so because those who didn't would be shown the door.

CMFree Misanthrope
June 25, 2012
This is the one thing I've been wondering all along: she is the bus monitor, the adult in charge. What authority did she have? When a kyd gives me attitude, I whip out the 'ole disciplinary slip, and start writing. If that doesn't make them STFU, I just tell him/her "Keep talking...everything you say is going on this referral slip for the principal." Then I hand it in, and the kyd gets called to the office, bitched out, and punished with detentions or in-school. One kyd decided one day to tell me to "fuck off." He was granted a five day trip to the in-school suspension room. Needless to say, I don't have too many problems, as I use the means given to me by administration to keep order. I am also known to call Mommy and Daddy at work, which really pisses them off. Somethimes they get pissed at me, and sometimes at the kid, but it works, either way.Was she allowed to refer these kids? It really disturbed me when she was interviewed and she said, "I just tried to ignore them." Why is she even on the bus, if she is going to ignore bad behavior and bullying? I'm glad she got enough money raised for her so that she can retire. She's just not mean enough to deal with teenagers.
gymrat
This is the one thing I've been wondering all along: she is the bus monitor, the adult in charge. What authority did she have? When a kyd gives me attitude, I whip out the 'ole disciplinary slip, and start writing. If that doesn't make them STFU, I just tell him/her "Keep talking...everything you say is going on this referral slip for the principal." Then I hand it in, and the kyd gets called to the office, bitched out, and punished with detentions or in-school. One kyd decided one day to tell me to "fuck off." He was granted a five day trip to the in-school suspension room. Needless to say, I don't have too many problems, as I use the means given to me by administration to keep order. I am also known to call Mommy and Daddy at work, which really pisses them off. Somethimes they get pissed at me, and sometimes at the kid, but it works, either way.Was she allowed to refer these kids? It really disturbed me when she was interviewed and she said, "I just tried to ignore them." Why is she even on the bus, if she is going to ignore bad behavior and bullying? I'm glad she got enough money raised for her so that she can retire. She's just not mean enough to deal with teenagers.

Quite right, unfortunately.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/alt.obituaries/1Mw4wxchTXk

In the sixth post on this thread, there's an article by Chris Kelly (from "Real Time with Bill Maher") at the Huffington Post, saying that Karen Klein shouldn't have had her job in the first place if she couldn't make the kids afraid of her from the start. You can read it here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-kelly/karen-klein-should-give-t_b_1618995.html
(more than 2500 comments - unfortunately, the headline is very misleading - it says "Karen Klein Should Give the Money Back" when Kelly REALLY said was, she should give $15,506 of it - to her employers.)

Here's what piks11 said in response, in the first link:

“Back in my day” the bus driver was the captain of the ship. If you misbehaved on “his” bus he stopped and removed you then and there. There were no on board cameras, no cell phones with cameras, no youtube, no Twitter, no Facebook, none of that strut your stuff on the Internet crap. Nor was there any of the three strikes and you’re out business. You were out when the driver said you were out and you didn’t get back on until he decided you had learned your lesson. The drivers were men with a no "nonsense attitude". There was no need for the taxpayers to pay for a “bus monitor”. None were needed. We were little pukes and we were convinced everyone saw us in that light. We weren’t special. Whining parents couldn’t help us and everyone else from the school principal to the governor of the state would back the driver, or at least that’s what we thought.

We didn’t have any behavioral problems to speak of on the busses back then. Peace and civility prevailed.

(end)

Here's what I said:

I think one problem is that back then, if anyone had said "it takes a village to raise a child," most people would assume that meant "it takes a village of DISCIPLINARIANS to raise a child." (And they would agree.) Nowadays, unfortunately, too many parents think "village" should mean "people who sweetly give and never complain or demand anything in return."

Trouble is, now that it's understood that most child-related crimes are committed by familiar adults, parents are understandably afraid to teach their kids to respect and obey familiar adults unquestioningly - so they never teach them to do so at all and automatically assume that the kid's version of things is the absolute truth while the adult's story is not. (Unless the kid lies ALL the time, not just sometimes.)

I don't see any easy solution. However, I don't exactly yearn for the days when any angry stranger, such as a store manager, could slap a misbehaving kid.

But yes, if Klein doesn't have what it takes to make the kids somehow afraid of her, she shouldn't have had her job.
CMFree Misanthrope
June 26, 2012
gymrat

You're lucky the administration backs you up. From what I've read, in many schools the principals don't back up the teachers or other staff. Even if this bus monitor did have the authority to refer the kids, would it have made a difference? Many school principals just spend the whole day locked in their offices and slip out 5 minutes before the final bell rings and have no clue, or even care about what goes on in their school.

In most schools these days, the inmates are running the asylum.

CMFree Misanthrope
June 26, 2012
Things really have changed since I was in school. We had a bus driver that took no truck from any of us, and God forbid you pissed her off. She would give you a dressing down the likes of which you would always remember. She was actually a really nice lady if you didn't piss her off, and I remember her fondly, since she was always nice to my sister and I.

Speaking of bus monitors, what's R. Lee Ermey doing these days? I imagine he could scare the bejesus out of those little bullying fuckers.
June 26, 2012
Yes....that's the key, kyds have to be fucking afraid of you now...in order to behave.

If I had the job of bus monitor (never in this lifetime) I would do it "Mistress Style" with a full-on leather cat suit....thigh high boots and my trusty leather riding crop. I would walk up and down the aisle of the bus, glaring down at the little bastards slapping the crop against my thigh menacingly.

If any of them acted out, they would feel the sting of leather slapping down upon their tender, young skin...followed by me calling them names, humiliating them. "Hey Billy, you pathetic little pussy! Get back in your seat or feel my WRATH!" Slap! Slap!

I bet I could keep those little fuckers sitting in their seats, quietly....
June 26, 2012
mumofsixbirds
Yes....that's the key, kyds have to be fucking afraid of you now...in order to behave.

If I had the job of bus monitor (never in this lifetime) I would do it "Mistress Style" with a full-on leather cat suit....thigh high boots and my trustly leather riding crop. I would walk up and down the aisle of the bus, glaring down at the little bastards slapping the crop against my thigh menacingly.

If any of them acted out, they would feel the sting of leather slapping down upon their tender, young skin...followed by me calling them names, humiliating them. "Hey Billy, you pathetic little pussy! Get back in your seat or feel my WRATH!" Slap! Slap!

Now that would be awesome.
Thought this was interesting, since it's rare to hear from a parent of a bully. (Most bullies, reportedly, have parents who are bullies, so they typically do nothing about it.)

Only thing I wonder about is, when it says "any and all entertainment," does that include books?

Lenona.

http://www.thestarpress.com/article/20120626/LIFESTYLE/306260003

Q: The younger of my two boys, 10 years old, has started cutting himself when his 13-year-old brother picks on him. His older brother is also verbally abusive to him and at times to me. I'm not sure what to tell the 10-year-old. He’s a very sweet boy who does great in school and has nice friends. I've told him he needs to express his anger in a positive manner. Meanwhile my husband and I have told our 13-year-old that we will not tolerate this behavior. In the past I would tell them to solve it on their own, or I would punish them both. Any suggestions?

A: It’s generally appropriate to tell children who are engaged in run-of-the-mill sibling conflict to solve it on their own. But this is not sibling conflict. This is sibling bullying.

The fact that your 13-year-old is verbally abusing both his younger brother and you is clear indication that he’s gotten more than a tad too big for his britches. This is budding narcissism, and the bud needs immediate nipping.
Children your younger son’s age tend to worship older brothers, especially if their age ends in the suffix “teen.” For a 10-year-old boy, nothing equals being accepted by an older brother. Likewise, there is nothing so devastating as being rejected by an older brother, other than being rejected by one’s father. The devastation felt by your younger boy can’t be over-exaggerated, and the very unfortunate fact is that for many of today’s kids, cutting has become the response of choice to feelings of worthlessness.

Telling your younger son to “express his anger in a positive manner” is well-intentioned, but that requires more emotional maturity than is possessed by your average 10 year old. More important is what you tell his older brother.
I recommend that you and your husband inform your older son that the next time he physically intimidates, harasses or verbally abuses either his younger brother or you, he will spend all of his discretionary time for one month in his room, which you will strip of any and all entertainment. During his confinement, his lights will go out at 8 pm, seven nights a week. If, upon his release, any such incident occurs again, his confinement will be increased to two months and you will either throw or give away everything he owns that is not absolutely essential.

Your older son’s behavior is serious stuff, but it is the beginning of even more serious stuff. It requires an equally serious response from you and your husband.
June 26, 2012
lenona
Thought this was interesting, since it's rare to hear from a parent of a bully. (Most bullies, reportedly, have parents who are bullies, so they typically do nothing about it.)

Only thing I wonder about is, when it says "any and all entertainment," does that include books?

Lenona.

Q: The younger of my two boys, 10 years old, has started cutting himself when his 13-year-old brother picks on him. His older brother is also verbally abusive to him and at times to me. I'm not sure what to tell the 10-year-old. He’s a very sweet boy who does great in school and has nice friends. I've told him he needs to express his anger in a positive manner. Meanwhile my husband and I have told our 13-year-old that we will not tolerate this behavior. In the past I would tell them to solve it on their own, or I would punish them both. Any suggestions?

A: It’s generally appropriate to tell children who are engaged in run-of-the-mill sibling conflict to solve it on their own. But this is not sibling conflict. This is sibling bullying.

The fact that your 13-year-old is verbally abusing both his younger brother and you is clear indication that he’s gotten more than a tad too big for his britches. This is budding narcissism, and the bud needs immediate nipping.
Children your younger son’s age tend to worship older brothers, especially if their age ends in the suffix “teen.” For a 10-year-old boy, nothing equals being accepted by an older brother. Likewise, there is nothing so devastating as being rejected by an older brother, other than being rejected by one’s father. The devastation felt by your younger boy can’t be over-exaggerated, and the very unfortunate fact is that for many of today’s kids, cutting has become the response of choice to feelings of worthlessness.

Telling your younger son to “express his anger in a positive manner” is well-intentioned, but that requires more emotional maturity than is possessed by your average 10 year old. More important is what you tell his older brother.
I recommend that you and your husband inform your older son that the next time he physically intimidates, harasses or verbally abuses either his younger brother or you, he will spend all of his discretionary time for one month in his room, which you will strip of any and all entertainment. During his confinement, his lights will go out at 8 pm, seven nights a week. If, upon his release, any such incident occurs again, his confinement will be increased to two months and you will either throw or give away everything he owns that is not absolutely essential.

Your older son’s behavior is serious stuff, but it is the beginning of even more serious stuff. It requires an equally serious response from you and your husband.
The 13 year old needs a serious ass whooping and the 10 year old should start taking martial arts.
chevygirl54
The 13 year old needs a serious ass whooping and the 10 year old should start taking martial arts.

Um, what is wrong with the original punishment if it stops the crime from RECURRING? Isn't that the real goal?

From what I've heard, quite a few kids complain bitterly about being grounded - they say they'd PREFER to be spanked because it's all over in seconds. Translation: They learn little or nothing from being spanked, in part because they're free to forget about it in seconds and thus don't take it seriously, and they may well decide to be more careful about not getting caught in the future. Whereas when you're grounded, you at least have time to think about your crime and you just might think "I'd really rather not even RISK going through this again."

The key is to make sure the grounding is LONG enough. One weekend clearly would not do it for a 13-year-old. Hence, the recommendation of a month.
June 26, 2012
CMFree Misanthrope
jezebel_daisy
I was bullied as well and it really does never leave you. This horrible little monsters need to have a world of pain rained down on them. As for their "apologies"? BS - they are only "sorry" because they got caught. People capable of this kind of thing don't feel remorse. I find it scary that 12 year olds are capable of this. It is stories like these that make me really hate people.

I was too and it does stay with you for a long time. I think these kids need to pay for what they did too, but I know they won't and even if they did, they wouldn't learn from it, they'd just do it again.

From my own experience, even standing up for yourself won't always stop it. In one school, there were a group of guy who bullied me together, they never did it alone, Since they were almighty jocks, others, including some who barely knew me, bullied me too. One time when one of the jocks was bullying me alone, which was rare since they always bullied in groups, I stood up to him and let him know I wouldn't be intimidated. However, 4 more of his pals showed up and surrounded me. Lucky for me, a teacher broke showed up and they dispersed. I tried to tell my side of the story to the teacher and she refused to listen. In a way, I'm glad the teacher showed up because I didn't want to be pounded by 5 guys to prove a point, nor should I have had to.

Another time, another kid who wasn't one of the jocks picked on me I stood up to him and we got in a fight. I was winning until a teacher broke it up and took us both the vice principal. The other kid said I hit him for no reason and I told my side of it. We didn't get detention or anything like that, but we got calls home to our parents and I got chewed out for fighting in school and warned I'd better not do it again and that if I just ignored the bullies they'd go away. This kid didn't stop, he just started doing it again the next day.

One of the high schools I went to was an extreme Christian school. One thing they did do right was no tolerance for bullying or for parents who don't want to discipline their kids. I was told the principal would tell parents if they couldn't get their kid to behave right, they'd better find another school. Some parents reportedly transferred their kids out over that. That was the only school I ever felt safe in. Sadly, it's gone now, but in spite of the constant religious indoctrination, they did have fairly good academics, and kids who wanted to learn could do so because those who didn't would be shown the door.

CMFree Misanthrope
CMFree Misanthrope,

You are right. Standing up will not always stop it. If anything, the bullies become enraged because how dare the lowly subject defend him or herself?smile rolling left righteyes2 And about the teacher refusing to hear your side of the story....I really hate to admit this but a lot of teachers and administrators are cowardly assholes. They let the hoodrats get away with murder because they are scared of them. But, they try to throw their weight around with the quiet and shy and usually respectful kids who they know will not spit in their face and tell them to "fuck off". God, I hate people.
June 26, 2012
mumofsixbirds

If I had the job of bus monitor (never in this lifetime) I would do it "Mistress Style" with a full-on leather cat suit....thigh high boots and my trusty leather riding crop. I would walk up and down the aisle of the bus, glaring down at the little bastards slapping the crop against my thigh menacingly.

You know what? Those psychos would probably be turned on by it.
June 26, 2012
I think the threat of getting the belt is probably enough to keep some kyds in line, especially if they know that they will actually get it. My mother physically abused me, but it was never a punishment. It was always because she was angry over something that had little to do with me.

I think grounding is okay, but maybe doesn't work for some parents....especially if the kyd's rooms are outfitted like fucking DisneyLand with all the toys and shit they have nowadays.

It would have to be a barren room, no TV, no internet, no phone...no txting. No communication with other kyds outside of school....and throw in some serious-ass chores to go along with it. If they start to whine, threaten them with the belt.

Make them take care of all the dishes during that time, mow the lawn, do the vacuuming, laundry AND all the housework.

Although I think the little bastards who did this to Ms. Klein are beyond any help. What they did was sociopathic.

They need to be placed in a detention center somewhere...

God I am soooo glad that is NOT my fucking life!
June 26, 2012
Yeah, that 13-year old that is bullying his little brother to the point of self-mutilation should just have his ass beat constantly in addition to the grounding. He mouths off at anybody, bitchslap him. Even better if there's enough force to knock him to the ground. He starts picking on his little brother, beat him with a belt. Make him too goddamn afraid to step out of line.

And this is something that should have been nipped in the bud a long time ago. I bet those parents didn't bother doing anything about the older brother picking on his little brother until they noticed the younger one cutting himself.
June 26, 2012
MO6B
Although I think the little bastards who did this to Ms. Klein are beyond any help. What they did was sociopathic.

They need to be placed in a detention center somewhere...

That's kind of what I think too. Not a single person on this board would have ever dreamed of doing something like this when we were tweens. Not even close. This shit is just beyond unbelievable.
June 26, 2012
Well they've been told by their moo that "they will make the world a better place just by existing." What do you really expect out of these snowflakes?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 27, 2012
lenona

Lenona.

Reading this was very hard for me because I went through something similar. With me, it was an older brother who physically and verbally abused me, another brother who did strictly verbal abuse, and my sister who did a little of both. I got to the point where I was hurting myself too because of it. The oldest brother who did the worst physical abuse only stopped when he moved out of the house to go to college. I was so glad when that happened. The other two would often gang up on me. Our parents knew this but for some reason, wouldn't do anything about it. One time I punched my sister in front of them because she kept telling me to shut up because both her and my brother felt I shouldn't be allowed to talk. My mother got mad at me and my father said "she deserved it."

Whenever my sister didn't get her way, she'd have a temper tantrum run off to her room and slam the door at which point our parents would just give up and cave in. They never punished either of them for the way they treated me. The next brother moved out but my sister still continued her tormenting. She was the golden daughter who knew everything could do no bad or wrong, while according to her and my brothers, I was the one who knew nothing and was always wrong.

If those parents don't intervene on this boy's behalf now, the damage it does to him will follow him the rest of his life. Not only will he despise his brother, but he will also despise his parents because they knew about it and did nothing. This isn't just kids bickering with each other, this is abuse, and the parents need to step in and take action or many years from now, they'll be wondering why the younger one wants nothing to do with them and never comes to see them.

JD
mumofsixbirds
I think grounding is okay, but maybe doesn't work for some parents....especially if the kyd's rooms are outfitted like fucking DisneyLand with all the toys and shit they have nowadays.

It would have to be a barren room, no TV, no internet, no phone...no txting. No communication with other kyds outside of school....and throw in some serious-ass chores to go along with it.

Yes, well, that's precisely why parents should make kids EARN every toy they want (it would mean far fewer toys to move out of the room in a house that likely has little spare space) - and they should STILL say no, from day one, to kids' having their own TVs or computers. Why do THINK kids get fat and never read? (Dr. Spock used to say, before 1968 or so, that it was OK for kids to have bedroom TVs, but he changed his mind. Oddly, he never said anything AGAINST letting kids have bedroom TVs that I know of!)
June 27, 2012
Just read an article over on Gawker and came across this comment:

what exactly is her job? to monitor the kids on the bus? doesn't that mean she should have been able to contain a few 7th graders? be the adult and take charge instead of sitting there doing nothing? i would have stopped the bus and made the kids sit there until their parents were called to pick them up, or something like that. who hired some useless old lady to sit on the bus anyway? if she can't handle some 12 year old punks, why is she there? am i mistaken about what a bus monitor is?
secondly, is she going to have to pay taxes on all that cash? how much money did the person who set up the fundraising web site make? it seems to me like it's all a scam by the person who is getting the 'donations' for her.
lastly, i think if she keeps all that money, free and clear, for what? being too stupid to defend herself when some little boys call her fat? not doing the job she was hired for? then it really shows what kind of character she really is. if she had any dignity, she would give all that cash to a needy charity that the money goes straight to the intended... like find some starving kids and buy them food. buying your grandkids cars is so selfish and therefore, i have no sympathy for her.
i feel sorry for the bleeding hearts who gave her thier hard earned money so her grandkids can drive around in new cars.

Wow. Just...wow.
June 27, 2012
jezebel_daisy
Just read an article over on Gawker and came across this comment:

what exactly is her job? to monitor the kids on the bus? doesn't that mean she should have been able to contain a few 7th graders? be the adult and take charge instead of sitting there doing nothing? i would have stopped the bus and made the kids sit there until their parents were called to pick them up, or something like that. who hired some useless old lady to sit on the bus anyway? if she can't handle some 12 year old punks, why is she there? am i mistaken about what a bus monitor is?
secondly, is she going to have to pay taxes on all that cash? how much money did the person who set up the fundraising web site make? it seems to me like it's all a scam by the person who is getting the 'donations' for her.
lastly, i think if she keeps all that money, free and clear, for what? being too stupid to defend herself when some little boys call her fat? not doing the job she was hired for? then it really shows what kind of character she really is. if she had any dignity, she would give all that cash to a needy charity that the money goes straight to the intended... like find some starving kids and buy them food. buying your grandkids cars is so selfish and therefore, i have no sympathy for her.
i feel sorry for the bleeding hearts who gave her thier hard earned money so her grandkids can drive around in new cars.

Wow. Just...wow.

The person who made this comment has obviously never had a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of. They're also bitter about their pathetic breeder life and their bitterness is practically rolling off of my laptop screen in waves.
June 27, 2012
The superintendent of the Greece school district must be beside himself/herself trying to figure out what to do. They have documented proof of bullying and harassment, but they also have documented proof that the woman wasn't up to the job of bus monitor. And they have to wait all summer to deal with the issue, and by then, who want to restir the pot? Ms Klein has said that she has no intention of quitting her job, and if they fire her, it will be a public relations nightmare. The best-case scenario would be to put her on the kindergarden bus, and have a second bus monitor ride with her.
June 28, 2012
I honestly have no idea why she would want to keep such a shitty job. If I were her, I would be investing the money and thinking about retirement. Of course, I would never be a bus monitor to begin with, because I couldn't put up with a bus full of children for even a second.
June 28, 2012
Well, just from interviews, and watching her on that Youtube video, she doesn't seem too bright. I'll bet she blows the money on stupid shit, and is right back to riding the bus. If I were the Superintendent, I would call her in, negotiate a tidy little retirement package for her, and urge her to quietly retire. Then I would go out and hire the nastiest, most menacing adults to be the NEW bus monitors, and give them all sorts of leeway to handle the brats, and back them up every time a kid even tried to misbehave on the bus. I've suffered through ineffective administrators before, and the job of teaching can really start to resemble Lord of the Flies. But all it takes is a new, strong, firm person who takes care of problems immediately to turn things right back around.
June 28, 2012
They need that D West dude from Maury.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login