Advanced

Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
CMFree Misanthrope
Re: Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley
June 28, 2012
peace-n-quiet
CMFree Misanthrope,

You are right. Standing up will not always stop it. If anything, the bullies become enraged because how dare the lowly subject defend him or herself?smile rolling left righteyes2 And about the teacher refusing to hear your side of the story....I really hate to admit this but a lot of teachers and administrators are cowardly assholes. They let the hoodrats get away with murder because they are scared of them. But, they try to throw their weight around with the quiet and shy and usually respectful kids who they know will not spit in their face and tell them to "fuck off". God, I hate people.

You pretty much described what I experienced, not only from the bullies, but from many other students. After all, the bullying against me was endorsed by the almighty jocks, so I better just lie down and take it. My parents did complain to the principal about it and nothing was done other than sending the main offenders to the school counselor, which of course didn't stop them.

Only when I got sent to a christian fundie school did the bullying stop, as they didn't stand for it or just about anything else and didn't mind showing the troublemakers the door. Some of the rules that school had would probably shock today's kids and even people who went to school at the same time I did.

Today, the kids have the upper hand. Teachers, principals, etc., can't do anything to them. I think if a kid just wants to cause trouble and disrupt the learning of the other students, they should be kicked out so those who actually want to get an education are free to do so.
June 28, 2012
navi8orgirl
They need that D West dude from Maury.

Him and R.Lee Ermey.
June 30, 2012
Update:

The parents and school officials have agreed on the punishment of the four little bastards who thought they were being funny.

The students have been suspended for one year.

According to the school district the parents of all four boys are on board with this decision.

Furthermore they are prohibited from riding the school bus for a year.

Each student will attend an alternative program at the district re-engagement center. From there they need to perform 50 hours of community service with senior citizens.

The students will also be required to complete a formal bullying prevention program.

The little bastards will be allowed to return to school after thirty weeks IF they meet all requirements.

I'm disappointed that the breeders had to agree to all of this in order for their spawn to be punished. The school could have made an example of all four shitbags. The breeders could have been told to shut up and let the real grown ups do the work.

As for Karen Klein she is getting the last laugh. The total fundraising amount is $667,000. I hope her life is easier now.

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/29/12486259-bullied-bus-monitor-case-4-students-get-one-year-suspensions?lite/

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/29/12486259-bullied-bus-monitor-case-4-students-get-one-year-suspensions?lite/
Why do we keep going in circles about parents raising kids. If our country and you let them raise their kids we will not have these problems. http://thetshirtman.co.uk/
June 30, 2012
I think they should have gotten expelled.

I hope the alternative school is hell for them.
June 30, 2012
I like the community service hours, but 50 isn't enough, IMO.
June 30, 2012
chevygirl54
I think they should have gotten expelled.

I hope the alternative school is hell for them.

most are full of apprentice career criminals who show up in between their normal stays at the juvy hall. ornery kids go in and straighten up. bad kids go in and become hoods.
June 30, 2012
satansbitch
Update:

The parents and school officials have agreed on the punishment of the four little bastards who thought they were being funny.

Good! Nasty little fucks! Personally I think they should have been expelled, even so, hopefully they learn a damned lesson. And 50 hours wasn't nearly enough. It's really a shame they were assigned to do community service with seniors; I am sure the seniors don't deserve having these horrid little shits foisted on them. They should be picking up trash along the freeway.
June 30, 2012
law
satansbitch
Update:

Good! Nasty little fucks! Personally I think they should have been expelled, even so, hopefully they learn a damned lesson. And 50 hours wasn't nearly enough. It's really a shame they were assigned to do community service with seniors; I am sure the seniors don't deserve having these horrid little shits foisted on them. They should be picking up trash along the freeway.

I also wanted to see them cleaning up the freeway. Mostly because I wanted to throw out trash for them to clean up. I don't feel they were given enough. I'm hoping some senior gives these bastards ass kicking they never forget.
July 01, 2012
satansbitch
law
satansbitch
Update:

I also wanted to see them cleaning up the freeway. Mostly because I wanted to throw out trash for them to clean up. I don't feel they were given enough. I'm hoping some senior gives these bastards ass kicking they never forget.

That would be incredible. At the very least I hope they get a good ass chewing.
July 01, 2012
satansbitch
law
satansbitch
Update:

Until that day, here's a videoto hold us over of a senior citizen Vietnam Vet giving a punk on the bus an ass beating he won't ever forget. Don't ever harass old people!! It will not come out well for you.

July 01, 2012
I think that guy should have a little chat with the little bastards. That was epic.
July 01, 2012
I was bullied for YEARS, from kindergarten to 9th grade. Only when I broke a kid's orbital bone did the bullying end. grinning smiley
July 01, 2012
raindancemaggie
I was bullied for YEARS, from kindergarten to 9th grade. Only when I broke a kid's orbital bone did the bullying end. grinning smiley

I was also bullied and your post reminded me of something that happened in 6th grade. I was the last kid on the bus and I always had trouble finding a seat. There was always one prissy little bitch that would say "I just want to sit by myself today." But that seat would be the only one that didn't have two or three kids in it. For three days in a row I have to get in a shoving match in order to sit down. (Bus driver was not allowed to help. The principal had told him to "let the kids figure it out on their own.")

One afternoon Prissy Little Bitch went crying to the principal about how I was picking on her. I told him my side of the story and he talked to to the bus driver. The driver honestly cared but he had been told not to "take sides." I finally had to figure this out for myself one morning when yet again, she's trying to hog the only empty seat. Prissy Little Bitch didn't want to move and I had had enough. I told her "this is your last warning. MOVE!" She refused so I took my English book and hit her in the mouth. Our conversation went something like this:

Me: Move your ass!

PLB: No. I just wann sit by myself today. (Whiny tears ensue.)

Me: Slap in the mouth with my textbook. Move your ass!!!

PLB: NO!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Me: Slap. MOVE BITCH!!!

PLB: I'm bleeding! (I was too angry to care)

Me: So move your fat ass and I won't hit you again. God damn dumb cunt!

PLB: Stop it!

Me: For the last time, move!!! Slap slap slap.

PLB finally scoots over and lets me sit down. I should add here that at twelve years old I had no idea what I was calling her but my step father had always called me those names and for one day I borrowed them. When we got to school nobody had seen anything and they didn't know how PLB got hurt. The principal didn't like letting me get away with it but he couldn't prove I had done it. PLB got a beat up face and four stitches in each lip. She also couldn't talk for a week but I still didn't care. I was done taking her crap. I also didn't get bullied after that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login