Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley

Posted by jezebel_daisy 
Re: Horrible Children Bully Elderly Bus Monitorangry smiley
June 22, 2012
Driving a school bus is what really got me hating kids, and cemented my 'no kids for me' conclusion.

One time I was making a rather obnoxious hair pin left turn at the Smithtown bull. I had to keep my eyes on the road, and I followed the left with a quick right. The fucking jr highers were tossing paper out the windows when they knew I wasn't looking. At the first stop, some god damn sanctimonious couple who obviously had given birth to the next messiah walked up to my door and proceeded to lecture me about how I ought to have known about the fuckwads tossing the paper. I remained polite but asked if they would have prefered if I ran off the road. Jobs were scarce in those days: if I was a tad more bold and not worried about employment I might really have told these shit for brains arrogant morons where they could put their platitudes, attitudes, and scolding. the fucking bastards should have been made to drive a bus a month and just see if they would still be smart ass know it alls.
Sanctimonious, son of a bitching asswad holier then thou breeder fuck brains. I just hope the fuck trophy the obviously had grew up to be a jeffrey dahmer.. or worse. I also learned to hate parents even worse.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

One question: Do the taunting assholes know the identity of the person who shot the video and posted it to the internet? If so, if I were that person, I'd be afraid for my safety: those little psychopaths could come looking for revenge...
June 22, 2012
Nemo
One question: Do the taunting assholes know the identity of the person who shot the video and posted it to the internet? If so, if I were that person, I'd be afraid for my safety: those little psychopaths could come looking for revenge...

I think it's in the dox that Miss_H posted.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
June 23, 2012
This recently got the attention of the page community.
We all agreed it was a disgusting act, and that we would kick each of those little bastards in the face.
Especially me.
There is absolutely no reason NO REASON for that kind of bloody behavior.
I don't care what the repercussions are, I would've said something to those pissants and meant every word of it.
They need a good telling off to show them that certain people refuse to tolerate that kind of shit.
In other words.
They need a stern beating in feelings so it sticks.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

June 23, 2012
clematis
chevygirl54
I hadn't thought about that.

I hope these little mutants get the living shit scared out of them. I also hope that this follows them around for the rest of their lives, and 10 years down the line they get refused for a job or a loan because of their repellent behavior.

Their names have been published, and the Internet never forgets...

This is just one of the many reasons I love the Internet.
June 23, 2012
I couldn't watch more than ten seconds of the video, either. Too many bad memories of one nasty little savage always taunting me on the bus. One time I got spat on, and my brother got up and beat the shit out of the kid right in the bus seat, spit and blood flying on the windows. And the elderly bus driver cheered him on, not intervening.

That kid is probably a middle manager now, telling his whole group they've been laid off as he pockets a handsome bonus from the company for his cost-cutting expertise.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 23, 2012
I was bullied as well and it really does never leave you. This horrible little monsters need to have a world of pain rained down on them. As for their "apologies"? BS - they are only "sorry" because they got caught. People capable of this kind of thing don't feel remorse. I find it scary that 12 year olds are capable of this. It is stories like these that make me really hate people.
June 23, 2012
I am so delighted this poor woman will at least be able to enjoy the money that was collected for her.

I watched the video and I'm sad to say I wasn't even shocked at how rotten those brats were.
It's all too common I'm afraid.
Hopefully the shame of everyone knowing what they did will teach them a lesson.
June 23, 2012
I'm glad Klein is a realist. I don't think we'll be seeing any sort of "victim meets bully, everyone hugs and makes up" episode on Dr. Phil
LINK

As for her own bullies, Wesley's father visited her on Thursday to express his apologies and his mother wrote a note "to say how sorry she was and how sick it made her to see that her son was involved in this," according to Romig.

"I think he was sincere," Klein said of the father's visit, but expressed doubt over the apologies she's gotten so far from some of the boys. "I don't really think they're sorry. Sorry they got caught, yes, that would be more like it."

Klein said one boy wanted to come to her home to speak with her, "But I said no, because I wasn't ready to look at his face."

And I flat out laughed at this

But she added that may change after she's able to get away on the trip provided by Southwest: She's taking her two daughters and six grandchildren to Disneyland.

Good for you, Mrs. Klein thumbs upwink

While the bullies and their families are holed up in houses, like the hide-from-daylight vermin they are, I hope you and your family have an awesome time at Disneyland.
June 23, 2012
I'm sure some people were expecting a Christ-like show of forgiveness from Klein, because after all, the tormentors were only children.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 23, 2012
I wouldn't trust those kids with her address, after what they did. For all we know, that one wants her address so he and his little asshole friends can make her life hell, or even kill her.
June 23, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
I'm sure some people were expecting a Christ-like show of forgiveness from Klein, because after all, the tormentors were only children.

This. I do not understand why this woman (who is obviously much more kind hearted than I am) did not rain hellfire and damnation on these little bastards. I would have brought the little fuckers so much pain and torment they would wish they had never been born. Of course, if it was me they had spoken to that way, I would be in jail, and they are lucky it wasn't my mom or my grandmother they had tortured like this. I would make sure they never saw the light of day again and rotted in jail. Adult jail.
June 23, 2012
I'm hoping there is a part of her that's going, " I have a shitload of money and I can take my family to Disneyworld.... and you don't! "
June 24, 2012
OH. MY. GOD.
Check out this latest article on The Stir...

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/139481/bus_monitor_karen_klein_needs

Fucking CUNT. I have never added my opinion to anything on this site but I think it might be time for me to break my silence.

Accept their apologies and move on? Donate the money to charity? Who the hell does this woman think she is??? GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!
June 24, 2012
jezebel_daisy
OH. MY. GOD.

Fucking CUNT. I have never added my opinion to anything on this site but I think it might be time for me to break my silence.

Accept their apologies and move on? Donate the money to charity? Who the hell does this woman think she is??? GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG!

What a fucking beeyotch. Who is this asshole to say Karen Klein should just accept what drivel those pieces of shit give out as an apology? The writer is a fucking moron. Don't tell that woman what to do with her money. I am sure if this bitch is a moo, her kids are probably just like the ones on that bus.
June 24, 2012
Dingo8YourBaby
jezebel_daisy
OH. MY. GOD.

What a fucking beeyotch. Who is this asshole to say Karen Klein should just accept what drivel those pieces of shit give out as an apology? The writer is a fucking moron. Don't tell that woman what to do with her money. I am sure if this bitch is a moo, her kids are probably just like the ones on that bus.

Holy fuck, is this woman serious? apparently she has never been bullied. I was bullied and even 30 some years later I have not forgotten it, and it still causes me enough pain that I would rather not think about it. Seeing what happened to Karen Klein brought some very ugly memories back. I am still outraged and pissed off on her behalf.

Give the money back? fuck you, bitch. If Karen Klein wants to use the money to buy an Ozark chicken ranch she should be allowed to...... hell, let her buy a Rolls Royce and a fur coat and parade up and down the street in front of the little cocksucker's houses, all the while chanting "Nyah nyah nyah nyah!" She deserves the money for fucks' sake.
I think the families of the cockroaches should be forced to pay Karen.
June 24, 2012
This poor woman's humiliation is on the news and the internet for all the world to see but she's supposed to forgive and forget??? That cunt who calls herself a writer needs a rusty chainsaw in her cavernous twat. If I met this shit piece face to face I would punch her in the mouth.
June 24, 2012
satansbitch
This poor woman's humiliation is on the news and the internet for all the world to see but she's supposed to forgive and forget??? That cunt who calls herself a writer needs a rusty chainsaw in her cavernous twat. If I met this shit piece face to face I would punch her in the mouth.

I would be right behind you with my cowboy boots on, ready to kick her in the vag.
June 24, 2012
Thankfully most of the comments are ripping the author a new one...but then you get ones like THIS:
Nonmember comment from christina on Jun 24, 2012 at 6:02 PM
I agree with the article. I dont even understand how an adult let some bratty obnoxious kids get under her skin like that. She should have had more control over the situation. What would she have done if they were bullying another student on the bus? And seriously $600,000 for what?? What about the children who are bullied everyday?
June 24, 2012
She had more control ?! Um, no.

The kids have all the cards, and they fucking know it, and they are abusing that power to the max! THAT is why kids are out of control today.

I bet some dumbasses will start saying that she ought to give the money to those brats next... because they are obviously so troubled and could use an act of kindness. (Gawd, just typing that made me throw up in my mouth.)
June 24, 2012
'should have had control'
how?
these moos are arrogant know it all little jerks who have absolutely no clue of the difficulties in dealing with little bastards
no clue at all
like to see this whacka moo made to drive a bus for a week. I doubt she'd last more than two days.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 24, 2012
Well, I will say that I don't understand the fundraiser. People have to suffer shit frequently, and rarely get this sort of compensation for it. All of you who were bullied as children--often relentlessly, for years on end--did you ever get any compensation for it? What about those of you who were physically abused by your parents: did you get close to a million in donations?

I have never understood the cause celebritie that makes one event stand out so much among others which are similar or worse. It's sort of a mob mentality that just happens to be focused on donating money instead of lynching. I don't see how giving her money does anything other than point out that a large number of people think those brats were in the wrong. It doesn't help the next person with this problem, and it still doesn't appear to have driven home the message to the brats and their breeders who were involved in this incident.

That said, I cannot see why the woman should not take what she is given. She is under no obligation to donate it to charity. Nobody is obligated to forgive, even if they are in receipt of a most humble and sincere apology (typical breeder, trying to dictate how others should feel!). To demand that she do these things is to ask for everything to be all tied up nicely with a 'teachable moment' ribbon and the status quo confirmed. Well, reality doesn't work like that.
June 24, 2012
Dingo8YourBaby
jezebel_daisy
OH. MY. GOD.

The cunt that wrote that article was pobably a bully herself - after all, she can certainly find a way to make the lady feel bad about not accepting these fake-ass apologies.

I think that the outpouring is a genuine feeling of compassion towards her, so she doesn't have to deal with this type of bullshit again. There was no way she could have fought back against a pack of crazed, abusive pre-teens. They used intimidation and numbers to victimize her. IMO she deserves every penny she gets, and to spend it the way she sees fit.

Maybe this will shine a light on how horrible these modern cretins behave, and help others who have been bullied find some support. I was bullied all the way into eighth grade and it sucked. I felt very alone...let alone a terrible home life with a crazy-ass moo who beat and abused me. Not to mention the sexual abuse.

I got out of it with a MI and some minor compensation from the Victim's Compensation Board (Through Worker's Compensation) for the sexual abuse. The sum of money I received was a pittance...but it was the validation and acknowledgement that something horrible had happened to me was what really helped me move through my trauma and become a healthier person.
June 25, 2012

Nonmember comment from christina on Jun 24, 2012 at 6:02 PM
I agree with the article. I dont even understand how an adult let some bratty obnoxious kids get under her skin like that. She should have had more control over the situation. What would she have done if they were bullying another student on the bus? And seriously $600,000 for what?? What about the children who are bullied everyday?

But seriously, why does society always expect adults to just roll over like dogs and take whatever shit kyds throw at them? To "be above it all" and all that crap. It's almost like the minute you turn 18 in this country, you and your problems don't matter. Only DA CHYYYYLDRUUUN matter. It makes me want to puke.
some-childfree-guyIt's almost like the minute you turn 18 in this country, you and your problems don't matter. Only DA CHYYYYLDRUUUN matter. It makes me want to puke.[/quote

I would argue that it's more like...before you're born, you matter the most. Then you're born and gradually the number of fucks anyone gives about you go down, until you turn 18 and no fucks are given any longer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login