Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Missing" Duh

Posted by law 
Gary Busseys Dentist
Re: "Missing" Duh
December 29, 2012
Maybe this has something to do with drugs. Either Mamma has meth-mouth, or she flat can't remember to brush her teeth in between fuck sessions:

I BRUSH MY TUSKS WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE
December 29, 2012
Gary Busseys Dentist
Maybe this has something to do with drugs. Either Mamma has meth-mouth, or she flat can't remember to brush her teeth in between fuck sessions:

Ewwwwww. two faces puking

I still can't believe someone fucked her. Are some guys really that desparate?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 29, 2012
drake
Gary Busseys Dentist

Ewwwwww. two faces puking

I still can't believe someone fucked her. Are some guys really that desparate?

Exhibit #15 ( why a spouse would leave you )
Gaty Busseys Dentist
December 29, 2012
Smh. The guy looks totally normal. Hell, he could be deformed and still pull better tail than her. The coworkers say he is shy, and into computers. Check his WoW and XboX live accounts...... My bet is he is happliy porking some hogatha he met online.

Gary Busseys Dentist
December 29, 2012
Stupid Ipad. Here is the husband. In his other pics, you can tell at least he brushes his teeth:

Normal looking pig ditcher
December 29, 2012
Yeah, he certainly could do a lot better than her. He must have been totally trashed to screw her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
December 29, 2012
Thom C-
I wouldn't want your job, but I'm sure glad there are people like you out there willing to do it.
You and your kind are the true heroes.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
Gary Busseys Dentist
December 29, 2012
The problem isdrugs. They wore off, and he escaped!
December 29, 2012
I'm telling you, those two are trying to pull something.
December 29, 2012
drake
Yeah, he certainly could do a lot better than her. He must have been totally trashed to screw her.

Maybe not, maybe he's a crazy asshole and she's the only one would put up with his shit?

Clearly she has a case of gum disease, they're swollen from obviously never brushing. I bet if she does brush they bleed like a mofo. Zoinks!
December 29, 2012
WTF is this about?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2038349958826&set=pb.1246575164.-2207520000.1356800868&type=3&permPage=1
December 29, 2012
Gary Busseys Dentist

She clearly has periodontal disease. While there can be a variety of causes, generally at her young age it's due to poor dental hygiene spanning a period of years. Not only are her gums obviously puffy, but she has a visible puss pocket forming. I can only imagine what the rest of her mouth must look like.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 29, 2012
The facebook set up for finding this idiot has instructions on how to give cash donations to his wife, 'natch! If these two didn't concoct this to get freebies, then I think he must've gone home with the wrong hooker. They may never find him, if that's the case.
December 29, 2012
gymrat
I am starting to suspect that this whole thing may be an elaborate scam by both the husband and the wife, to garner free shit for Christmas. In that interview, wifey seemed way too calm and relaxed about the whole thing. Her biggest worry was whether or not to let the kids open their presents on Christmas! If my husband/father of my four kids had disappeared without a trace, I would be wracked with grief and worry, not getting interviewed for a clip on the news, complete with shots of me burping a baby and sitting in front of the tree! Also, if you check out her FB page, she is very active! Strange behavior, to say the least. She probably saw what happened at Sandy Hook, with all the freebies pouring in, and she and the nut hatched a little plan for him to disappear long enough for donations to pour in. Then, he will miraculously be "found."

Noted - it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility, would it? People are scamming these days. And if he IS found, she doesn't have to give the $$ back, does she. Tee hee hee! Good one, kids!

If only it didn't take so long for the truth in these sordid scandals to come out. eating popcorn
December 29, 2012
gymrat
The facebook set up for finding this idiot has instructions on how to give cash donations to his wife, 'natch!

OH NO THEY DI'INT!

I smell a rat and it's not you, gymrat. Damn, you're good.
December 29, 2012
Yeah, I agree, this has scam all over it. They planned this shit.

A visible PUSS pocket? I didn't notice that and I'm GLAD that I didn't.two faces puking

~~~~~~~~~~~
Anonymous User
December 29, 2012
I went to this link* to see if there were any replies to the comment that linked this thread and saw these:

I made the mistake of clicking on that site. FYI for anyone else curious about it—it's filled with angry, hateful posters who don't like children. Save yourself some grief and steer clear.

And then these replies to the one above:

I found it rather amusing. All in good fun. Don't read it if it offends you. Jebus H xmas, it's almost like nobody is allowed to have fun anymore.

If you actually read the site, it is for people who don't want to have children and don't get all gooey around kids. Crimes against children, and abuse of children, get sharp criticism, and one of the commenters is an EMT who saves childrens' lives every day. It's a site for people who don't like bad parents. You're just offended by the Nicholas Francisco/Alex Martin parallels cited in this case.

Also, I was looking at another site that's discussing this case (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194395) and someone posted this link: http://registry.adoption.com/records/499940.html.

* http://www.katu.com/news/local/Search-continues-for-missing-Portland-father-184988601.html
December 29, 2012
So, the adoption site thing was submitted in Sept. of 2009 and says he is not married.

Yet, moo's facebook page said they were married June 6th 2009.
December 29, 2012
cfchevygirl
So, the adoption site thing was submitted in Sept. of 2009 and says he is not married.

The plot thickens.eating popcorn

~~~~~~~~~~~
Anonymous User
December 29, 2012
cfchevygirl

It was submitted on 9/6/2007, so moo's FB page is correct.

And speaking of her page, it says that she used to be a Mary Kay consultant. I don't know about anyone else, but I would never in a million years buy makeup and beauty supplies from someone whose dental hygiene isn't the greatest.
December 30, 2012
Guh, I had an acquaintance of mine who got into Mary Kay, she bought into it lock stock and barrel. It's one of those things for really gullible women or moos who think it's a real job. Then they turn into sales bots and aren't your friend anymore, they're too busy getting you to Buy Their Product.

http://www.learnvest.com/2012/08/i-was-a-mary-kay-salesgirl-how-i-barely-broke-even/
Anonymous User
December 30, 2012
I read that article and the comments, which is where I came across this link about how Mary Kay is pretty much a cult: http://www.pinktruth.com/

Also, there's no new details about his disappearance. If he really did plan this, I bet he'll reappear on New Year's Day and the family will go on about how it's a New Year's miracle (since they're into the Jebus and all that).
December 30, 2012
Snark Shark
chahu
Thanks for the answer. I know that some US laws do vary by state, so I was wondering about the declared dead rule.

can we declare someone BRAIN DEAD?

Yeah, no kidding. I'm champing at the bit to start up a Soylent Green factory! It's an excellent biz model too - free raw materials!

We need to get moving on this.

grinning smiley
December 30, 2012
I keep getting a 'not found' on the adoption link. Anyone else having this problem?
Anonymous User
December 30, 2012
Same here. The links to those pictures on her FB page no longer work either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login