Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our Breederific Media and Reproductive Status

Posted by bell_flower 
Re: Our Breederific Media and Reproductive Status
August 18, 2018
How could something like this be good news? Besides having had unprotected sex, really, what have these women accomplished?16 nurses pregnant at the same time
August 19, 2018
mr. neptune
How could something like this be good news? Besides having had unprotected sex, really, what have these women accomplished?16 nurses pregnant at the same time

Not part of the news: what the other nurses are going to do with so much of the regular staff off at the same time, and how the patients are going to fare with so many temps working there, and where the hospital is going to find 16 skilled ICU nurses to cover...

It's like the concept of "baby" is automatically linked to "good news" unless you add in something like Zika. Never thinking about the implications of babies is the hallmark of breeders, which must be why they keep breeding even with ongoing evidence that future human life is going to have it pretty rough because of how we've destroyed the environment.
August 19, 2018
The strange denial the majority of people (who are parents) have about how frequently parents kill their own children makes no sense. There's so much evidence that suggests that whether through negligence or through deliberate action, if a young child dies, it is probably because of something their parent did.

The outcome of this denial is, of course, They've Suffered Enough (TM), whereby only the most egregious murders result in prosecution.

But what is the cause of the denial, in the face of all evidence? Why do so many people continue to say, "A parent would never harm a child!" What causes them to empathize with the perpetrator rather than the victim? The obvious reason would be that they have all wanted to murder their children at one time or another. If they admitted that parenthood isn't a bed of roses and could accept that little kids can be absolute beasts, perhaps they'd be more willing to acknowledge the crimes for what they are.
September 07, 2018
Near where my parents live a couple welfare sponges with no less than 11 sprogs got convicted of raping, killing, and feeding the only sprog he made with out of wedlock to some pigs in the barn behind the house.

True story ^^^^

Anyhow, the house went up for sale this summer, and out of morbid curiosity I decided to check it out.

Albeit they WERE renting but....they were able to afford a 4 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath 4 acre property with a finished basement, full rec room (with pool and foosball tables) AND.......wait for it....A SWIMMING POOL!!!!

I heard this story literally 1000 times on the local news, social media, radio etc. NEVER ONCE did the DCF or reporters ever, EVER mention they could afford to rent a 4 bedroom 4 acre property for their 11 kids on one janitors salary with a SWIMMING POOL.

How did that fact get overlooked by every. single. media. outlet. every. single. time. HOW????
September 12, 2018
Because it's Politically Incorrect to judge these welfare sows. They are noble duhs and moos

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children
and I defy anyone to prove me wrong:

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

If I want to hear the pitter-patter of little feet I'll put shoes on my pets.

Mankind and its needs (wants) are like unto a black hole. It devours all available resources and it never is full: it merely grows larger and demands more.

Definition of 'wealthy': Anyone who makes more/has more than you do.

Someone pointed out that I'm a realist. And all along I thought I was just a pessimist crossed with a cynic.

Entitlement, thy name is mooooooooooooooo

"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government that requires every citizen to prove
they are insured... but not everyone must prove they are a citizen.
Add to this that, many of those who refuse or are unable to prove they are
citizens, will receive free insurance paid for by those who are.""

I am confused enough already. I do not need outside help.
October 11, 2018
Another breeder commercial: One for USAA homeowners insurance where the man, a former Marine, has his water heater leak all over and the people at USAA call him Sargent and treat him well. Of course, he has to mention, the wife is pregnant. Was that necessary?

So I guess childfree men and women can live with cold showers but when she's pregnant they get a water heater right away?
October 12, 2018
I hate that commercial too. How are domestic snafus any worse just because your wife is carrying a zygote? And is preggo such a delicate flower that she can't lift the phone and call the company herself?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login