Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our Breederific Media and Reproductive Status

Posted by bell_flower 
Re: Our Breederific Media and Reproductive Status
July 16, 2023
Ketchup
UGH she is my age!! Why tf do people do this???

I just can't believe these people who have so much going for them don't think it's enough so they have to throw a baybee in the mix. I remember reading about her story and just rolling and rolling my eyes over her "tragedy" of not being able to sluice. Yeah, let's see where they are at in five years. I'm sure we'll be reading updates about her mirakul loaf having all kinds of issues and/or how how it affected her marriage, health, etc. For fuck's sake, they could afford to adopt a tribe of sprogs who need homes.

Remember, you guys, we are the selfish ones!

Yup, we're the selfish ones. Yet the amount of money these shittards spent on the nine years of IVF could have easily been spent on adopting one of the thousands of children and babies in Adoption agencies. But no, let's add to the already suffocating planet of 8 billion. I fucking hate humanity!
August 17, 2023
Moo kills herself after giving birth to twins.

She had a four year old daughter at home. Her husband was making the rounds on the media a couple of months ago. I saw a short clip where he said she had "pretty significant" PPD after the birth of her first child. And another headline read that he wanted to make it known that "it's okay for mothers to prioritize their mental health."

It seems to me that "prioritizing" one's mental health includes not doing the same thing again and expecting different results, but I'm just a CF person who happens to still be alive.
August 18, 2023
Why didn't her husband arrange mental health treatment for her? Why did he then impregnate her after the first child?

I don't know if this is the right place to bring it up, but have you noticed that if you try to talk about overpopulation, some people will say "Why don't you just kill yourself"?
August 18, 2023
I'm also seeing stuff lately about a drug for PPD that has been approved called Zurzuvae. I'm just curious what makes it different from any other anti-depressant? From what I'm seeing, it's taken once every two weeks and must be taken with a fatty meal. And also, don't operate any heavy machinery for 12 hours after taking it. Much like a lot of other anti-depressants, Zurzuvar can possibly cause suicidal thoughts.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-oral-treatment-postpartum-depression

Nobody should ever have to feel ashamed about mental illness, Moos included. I know there aren't nearly enough resources for everyone to get the help they need, or people can't afford to get help. But I think along with this movement to increase awareness of PPD, maybe there should also be heightened awareness of the fact that a form of depression exclusive to breeding exists and especially that women who already have mental health problems shouldn't fucking reproduce. In particular because a lot of prescription mental health drugs cannot be taken during pregnancy.

Not saying this woman in the article was mentally ill prior to breeding because I have no idea if she was, but so many women who are already depressed, bipolar, autistic and anxious have kids and then they get PPD on top of their existing issues and it can be too much. Or they get its uglier cousins, post-partum aggression and post-partum psychosis.

She probably killed herself because she didn't want to deal with two newborns at once along with a 4-year-old (can't say I blame her), but then who made her get pregnant and give birth a second time??

"Ariana wanted these kids so badly. She lived to be a mother."

Oh yeah, she wanted them and wanted to be a mother so bad that she killed herself before her new loaves were even out of the hospital. Now I'm sure Duh will have a shiny new wife before the grass has even grown back on Moo's grave because he's sure as fuck not gonna deal with three kids himself.
August 18, 2023
Great observations Cambion. I suffer with PTSD, generalized anxiety with chronic depression. There's no shame in it and the stigma needs to go away so people aren't afraid to get help for it when they're suffering.

That being said, I can't imagine any scenario where having this type of illness could be improved with sluicing. Going off medications for nine months is a terrible idea. Then, add in the fact that you are now burdened with raising a kid is enough to make me nope the fuck outta there immediately.

If this was purely PPD, she never should've gotten knocked up after her first bout of it.

I don't know much about PPD but I feel pretty bad for this woman. Just adding that the comment that she "lived to be a mother" is so incredibly tone deaf. She obviously died because she couldn't deal with being a moo for one reason or another. Maybe instead of focusing on her moo-dom, they could think of something else to say about her? This really shows that once a woman sluices, society only see her as nothing but a moo and the fact that she was a human being with other things going on flies out the window.

I also suspect that the duh will be out wife hunting pretty soon so that he can find another caretaker for his loaves.
August 19, 2023
Cambion

Oh yeah, she wanted them and wanted to be a mother so bad that she killed herself before her new loaves were even out of the hospital. Now I'm sure Duh will have a shiny new wife before the grass has even grown back on Moo's grave because he's sure as fuck not gonna deal with three kids himself.

The “she lives to be a mother” thing really gets me. I can think of two women in my life who “love to be a mother,” yet neither of them can deal with their cherished offspring unless they are heavily dosed with antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds. They were not like this before the children (multiple, for both) were born. One of them has been known to stash her kids with grandma ‘just for an hour” while she runs an errand, and that one hour will turn into eight. Yet EVERYONE who knows this woman will go on and on about how devoted of a mother she is. It’s insane.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 20, 2023
LoveToLurk
Cambion

The “she lives to be a mother” thing really gets me. I can think of two women in my life who “love to be a mother,” yet neither of them can deal with their cherished offspring unless they are heavily dosed with antidepressants and anti-anxiety meds. They were not like this before the children (multiple, for both) were born. One of them has been known to stash her kids with grandma ‘just for an hour” while she runs an errand, and that one hour will turn into eight. Yet EVERYONE who knows this woman will go on and on about how devoted of a mother she is. It’s insane.

This just makes me gag. She was probably cajoled and coerced into having brats. Lots of female are brainwashed into having brats starting from when they are toadlers. Some females are completely convinced their only worth is their ability to reproduce by the time they are older kids or teenagers. These same teenagers are often the victims of predatory men, who seek out young naive women.

It is right up there with adults handing toadlers/young girls a doll and insisting what great moos they will be. I've seen this play out so many times, pushing moohood on little girls. Why can't parunts just let kids act their age and not push them into acting like adults?

I bet the duh winds up engaged within 6 mos. and likely to a teenager or very young adult who is very naive. An older woman would see the shitstorm for what it is and opt to not get involved.
August 21, 2023
I get so sick, this time of year, with all the Back to School bullcrap! I mean, the major TV outlets ramble on and on about all the supplies you have to buy (things like FIVE containers of Lysol wipes each kid---where DO they keep these things)!!?? At the school? And then announcements of each local districts school openings! And broadcasts "from the site" from each one (they all seem to open at different times!). Combined with the endless weather overreactions.--every anticipated rain fall "May cause flooding" and then we get nothing! So, conveniently, we hear nothing about REAL major events. Overthrows of leaders of other countries--nada. But the "preseason football games--interviews out the wazoo.
August 22, 2023
reeniebessagain
I get so sick, this time of year, with all the Back to School bullcrap! I mean, the major TV outlets ramble on and on about all the supplies you have to buy (things like FIVE containers of Lysol wipes each kid---where DO they keep these things)!!?? At the school? And then announcements of each local districts school openings! And broadcasts "from the site" from each one (they all seem to open at different times!). Combined with the endless weather overreactions.--every anticipated rain fall "May cause flooding" and then we get nothing! So, conveniently, we hear nothing about REAL major events. Overthrows of leaders of other countries--nada. But the "preseason football games--interviews out the wazoo.

Probably the wipes are kept in a locked cabinet by the teacher. I'd also wager a high probability that only a few kids show up with the supplies requested and the remainder don't contribute anything. That is the way it was when I was a kid. If all the kids in one class did show up with the supplies requested they'd probably be doled out to the supply closets of the rest of the school and locked up. I remember bringing a carton of tissues to school and there were no more tissues within a month or two. I also remember asking for tissues because I needed them and being given shit about it by the teachers.
My parents refused to give me more tissues not understanding the communism happening at school. The best bet for any kid is to bring what they need as they need it from home or keep it locked up for personal use only at school or go without.

It is very difficult to find the real news, I have to dig to find it. Way too much fluff over nothing. And every season/temperature change or weather incident doesn't need to be attributed to global warming either. So many armchair experts on global warming and not an environmental engineer in sight.
September 01, 2023
More Breeder Tripe from MSN

Wow, let's normalize "my man won't take responsibility for birth control and refuses to have a vasectomy because it hurtz his 'Manhood,' but now YAY, I'm now pregnasty...this baybee is a Gift From Gawd!"

Jessie James Decker and husband Eric Decker are expecting their fourth child, the singer announced on Instagram on Aug. 22 with a video debuting her growing baby bump.

The news came months after Jessie revealed that the former NFL star refused to get a vasectomy following the birth of their third child. "He won't. He just won't do it," she told Us Weekly in January. "He says it takes, like, his manhood away from him."

Days after sharing her pregnancy news, Jessie took to her Instagram Story to share more with her followers, admitting she and Eric were "very, very, very surprised" to learn she was pregnant. "It was not planned," she said on Aug. 27. "As you know, I had been telling Eric it was probably time to get a vasectomy because I felt like we were done," she explained. "But I just feel like God always has other plans. It was extremely shocking and surprising but [we are] happy excited."

"Being able to have another little baby is, like, the most incredible blessing," she added. "We are all just over the moon."

The new baby will join siblings Vivianne, 9, Eric Jr., 7, and Forrest, 5.
September 01, 2023
AITA. Two stubborn idiots who shouldn't have had a kid for many reasons.

My husband and I have a 3 month baby who sleeps in our room. We have his crib and the rocking chair and changing station in here, there’s no room for a rocking chair or changing station in the living room, as our apartment is relatively small. My husband sleeps from about 8:30pm until he gets up for work around 2am. He’s angry every night when I take over to get the baby to bed (after getting my 10yo to bed) and I refuse to take the baby out to the living room. We’ve had full-blown arguments about it, I believe that it’s the baby’s bedroom too, and it’s best to get him to bed in his space.

I keep the baby as quiet as possible, I’m not leaving him to cry or anything, he might squeal a little if I’m not rocking/bouncing him in just the right way, but I adjust until he’s content and it’s never more than a second of noise. There are also slight nursing noises, but it’s like soft baby cooing. Husband has noise canceling earphones and earplug options, he just doesn’t want to use them for his own reasons.

The rocking chair in the bedroom is also the most comfortable place to nurse the baby, and the rocking chair majorly saves my back when the baby just wants to be rocked to sleep. We’re trying to get him to go to sleep earlier, but that’s an issue for a different sub. I’ve also gathered from various parenting resources and my experience with my oldest that keeping a consistent, dark, quiet location is best for getting baby into “bedtime mode” and keeping him in the bedroom helps to minimize all those distractions. Plus the baby wakes up any time I walk through the hallway because of the lights we keep on for my 10yo.

My husband gets incredibly angry at night, if he’s not asleep yet then he’ll sit up and glare at me and mutter curse words under his breath any time the baby makes the slightest noise. I know he’s not getting enough sleep, and I do feel for that, but idk what he was expecting with a young baby. I tried to warn him ahead of time when we talked about having a baby, he just wrote me off as being negative and assumed I didn’t want to have a baby with him.

I understand why he wants me to leave the room, but I genuinely believe staying in the room is best for the eventual goal of getting the baby to go to sleep sooner. Plus it’s just not comfortable (to the point of being downright painful) to try to get the baby to sleep while I’m in the living room. I know my husband isn’t getting enough sleep, but I’m not getting enough sleep either, and I’m not out here muttering curses at my family members. No matter how many times and different ways I’ve explained my reasoning, my husband still demands that I take the baby to the living room to get him to sleep.

EDIT: I can accept that we’re both stubborn assholes, sometimes life just shakes out that way.

I do appreciate those who have suggested genuine solutions, just please understand that a lot of these solutions have come up already, and yeah there are a lot of barriers. We are looking for new apartments, we’re hoping to be in a 3bd and closer to husbands work by the time the baby is a year old, but the rental game is awful and I’m only working part time right now, so finding a place is challenging. And yes, I am already looking for full time jobs.

We’d have to get rid of the couch and/or tv in order to fit the baby stuff in the living room. It’s not a large space. We’ve considered putting our bed in the dining room and having our current bedroom be the baby’s room, but that wouldn’t happen until baby is old enough that he doesn’t need to room share.

My 10yo is an ASD kiddo and she has a somewhat rigid bedtime routine. We’ve already started beginning her routine earlier in the evening. Her room has all the cat stuff in it, and my husband refuses to sleep in the same room as the cat box, but also doesn’t want us to move the cat box to the bathroom. Which is why the other bedroom is a no-go.

Also, my husband is only missing an hour of sleep. Before the baby, he was happily subsisting on going to bed at 7:30, when there was nothing preventing him from going to sleep any sooner.
September 01, 2023
So many red flags: The husband has shown himself to be a belligerent man child who has refused to compromise on several occasions. The husband also disregarded her misgivings about the second child and assumed that she would deal with it. It sounds like she is doing all of the childcare for both children, because he goes to sleep before the sun goes down. The older child has autism (of course it does). They chose to have a second child despite clearly not having enough room.

I doubt the husband’s immature attitude is new. His schedule is not new. I doubt the Autism diagnosis is new. I doubt the apartment suddenly magically got smaller.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 02, 2023
I'm pretty sure the baby is "one of our own" given the age gap and her emphasis on the husband's complaint about her not wanting a child "with him". She seems to have been too invested in this dick to have noticed the obvious red flags, like the fact that he insists that her daughter share a room with the cat's litter box, and the fact that he seemed to have no realistic idea what an infant would entail.

Time to get rid of the couch and television, and settle into the hell that is four people and a cat sharing a small 2-bedroom.
September 04, 2023
bell_flower
Wow, let's normalize "my man won't take responsibility for birth control and refuses to have a vasectomy because it hurtz his 'Manhood,' but now YAY, I'm now pregnasty...this baybee is a Gift From Gawd!"

I give it a 75% probability of divorce within one year, 95% probability of divorce within two years for this couple. He sounds like an absolute AH. Let her have baybee after baybee and don't get a vasectomy because it is all on her for birth control, isn't it?
September 14, 2023
Wanted the parents to be parents - getting sued:

Pahrump RV resort accused of discriminating against family with children

Pahrump RV resort accused of discriminating against family with children

So these dumbasses stay at an RV resort and obviously expect everyone else to parent their offspring. Resort enforces reasonable safety and the government is standing by the breeders. And why the heck would a family stay in a town where there are legal brothels?

In typical fashion, MSN no work for me. So I had to get the story elsewhere.

https://www.ktnv.com/news/pahrump-rv-resort-accused-of-discriminating-against-family-with-young-children

The family stayed at Preferred RV Resort in Pahrump from Jan. 16, 2019 to about March 16, 2019. The couple has three children. According to the complaint, the children were banned from several amenities at the property due to their age. That included access to the swimming pool, spa, exercise rooms, billiard room, woodworking room, and stained glass shop.

So the breeders are crying discrimination because their brats were kept out of places where they didn't belong and would have been a disruption at best and possibly in danger at worst. I mean I could see older kids or teens being all right in these areas, but what small child needs to be in the gym, the pool hall, and especially the fucking glass and wood shops?? Do these people really want their little darlings sticking their hands into a table saw?

The title I linked to says the place discriminated against a family with young children, so I assume that means pre-pubescent.

Further down in the article is this from the owner of the place:

They added the letter stated that while the resort had rescinded a rule that required adult supervision at all times for people under 18 years old, "we still have the right to exercise sanctions against any particular children who pose a danger to themselves, anyone else lawfully occupying the property, or any of the Resort's property and/or equipment."

So it sounds like the spawn of the whining breeders were probably doing shit they weren't supposed to be doing while the parents sat around doing nothing about it. Must be the owners had to exercise "discrimination" before the precocious dumplings killed themselves on the property and the breeders sued. This is what happens when parents decide their kids are no longer their responsibility - business owners do their equivalent of child-proofing to avoid lawsuits. It's not discrimination to keep a child from injuring or killing itself.
September 15, 2023
I'm sure some of the folks here are familiar with the murderer in Pennsylvania who escaped prison and was recaptured two weeks later. The Independent interviewed the killer's mother who outright blamed the victim for Sonny Boy's actions, saying he "had no choice" but to kill her and that he did not commit "femicide" because it was a crime of necessity.

Like I get standing up for your kid, but I think defending them when they murder someone is not within the realm of rational reasons to run to your child's defense. It's my understanding that the possible motive for the murder was he wanted to prevent her from tattling on him about the other murder he was wanted for in Brazil.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/danelo-cavalcante-escape-mother-comment-b2410605.html

Ms. Cavalante acknowledged that her son killed his former ex-girlfriend in front of her young children but claimed that he only did it because he felt cornered.

“Did it happen? It happened,” Ms. Cavalcante told the Times. “But it happened because of the stranglehold she put on him, the stance she took with him ... It wasn’t femicide. He had to, he had no other choice.”
September 16, 2023
IMHO Parents or any other friends or relatives who stick up for rapists, pedos and murderers simply because they gave birth to them, are related to them, or know them are no better than the ones who did the deed.

Ask me how I know.
September 16, 2023

IMHO Parents or any other friends or relatives who stick up for rapists, pedos and murderers simply because they gave birth to them, are related to them, or know them are no better than the ones who did the deed.

No better or even worse. It's shocking how many of these degenerates have women (usually it's women) sticking up for them and defending them.
September 16, 2023
Oopsie. Deleted post that was posted to the wrong topic.
September 20, 2023
Ketchup
UGH she is my age!! Why tf do people do this???

I just can't believe these people who have so much going for them don't think it's enough so they have to throw a baybee in the mix. I remember reading about her story and just rolling and rolling my eyes over her "tragedy" of not being able to sluice. Yeah, let's see where they are at in five years. I'm sure we'll be reading updates about her mirakul loaf having all kinds of issues and/or how how it affected her marriage, health, etc. For fuck's sake, they could afford to adopt a tribe of sprogs who need homes.

Remember, you guys, we are the selfish ones!

A woman at work went thru 10 yrs of IVF and then had not one but two pregnancies in her FIFTIES. Guessing it wasnt her eggs and was inplanted. I think she had her first at 53. You'd think you would just count your blessing and be done w/ that there. No, I think she was like 56-58 w/ the second. I heard she just retired. I said arent her kids still in grammar school? Yeah, she said she was working all the time and even brought work home and was never with them, just gave 'em a bath and went back to working. I mean Ive heard everything now. Why these ppl dont plan out their lives a bit better, I'll never know. I cant imagine being in my mid to late 60s and raising small kids. How important was it really to have the 2nd kid?

Then again, almost every celebrity male is doing this. Guys on TV always saying I brought my kid to little league....I'm like what?!?! If you wait a lifetime to have a kid, have to convince a young enough woman to marry you to have it, did you really want one in the first place?
September 20, 2023
Husband and wife are both diagnosed with cancer the first year they are married. He has prostate cancer and she has triple negative breast cancer.

The article doesn't state this, but triple negative is the most aggressive type of breast cancer, the most likely to come back and the hardest to treat. Women who get this type of cancer also often have the BRCA1 mutation.

There is a go fund me for their expenses, and their IVF expenses.

Yes, these morons are doing IVF.
September 21, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/health/pregnant-woman-brain-cancer-refuses-abortion-killing-baby-wouldnt-have-saved-me

Another mommy martyr sacrificing her health for babby. Woman finds out she has brain cancer while pregnant, so instead of aborting and getting life-saving chemotherapy like all her doctors told her to do, she chooses the fetus. She claims killing her loaf wouldn't have saved her, but I beg to differ. When you choose a fetus over cancer treatment, that means allowing the cancer a good chunk of a whole year to grow and spread.

Of course she's also a bible thumper, is looking into holistic cancer treatments and is one of those "I did my own research" types. Frankly with these kinds of thought processes, I'm surprised to find out she even had a brain to get cancer in because she sounds like a moron.

I'm sure she thinks she's a hero for choosing her loaf instead of immediate treatment, but the reality is she is going to leave her newborn and her existing kids without a mother and that is fucking selfish. She thinks she's "beating the odds" because she was given eight months to live at the time of her diagnosis, but she's managed to get lucky with her holistic bullshit.

Big shock, she learned the cancer spread and turned into a whole new cancer. Well that kind of happens when you DON'T TREAT IT. Like it might still happen if you do treat it, but it is guaranteed to happen if you don't. I'm sure she thinks she's sticking it to the man by pursuing her alternative treatments, but the fact remains that she will not live long enough to see her children grow up and she is doing it voluntarily.

"The only thing I ever wanted to be in life was a mom," Kann told Fox News Digital. She's pictured here holding her daughter Gracey.

What a sad fucking life a person has to have when their only aspiration is to make more unnecessary people thinking it has meaning. There's also a difference between being a mom and being a mom just long enough to give birth and then dying because you're retarded. She gets to crap out kids and then die, so everyone can say she was a great mother while the Duh is left holding the bag.

Not to mention the distinct possibility that the cancer could have a genetic component and one or both kids could grow up to develop cancer.

Also, off-topic, but her baby is faaaaaaat. Moo says she eats a keto diet, so I wonder if all the fat from eating constant meat, cheese and cream is going to the loaf via nursing.
September 21, 2023
What a ninny. She may live a couple of months longer than the doctor said, but that's hardly a victory.

The only thing I ever wanted to be in life was a mom," Kann told Fox News Digital. She's pictured here holding her daughter Gracey.

Croaking and leaving two children to do it. Great plan.
October 10, 2023
I hate stories like these, because it makes it look like a woman's top aspiration in life is to be a breeder. Meanwhile women are being denied medical treatment for being "pre-pregnant" even when they have no desire for kids. This plus making everything that is women-oriented be about mawwwms is why women don't get taken seriously. It makes my head explode. If I have to hear another mawm complain about the patriarchy I'm going to lose my mind.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login