Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our Breederific Media and Reproductive Status

Posted by bell_flower 
Re: Our Breederific Media and Reproductive Status
June 27, 2021
Hilarious, now debunked story about a South African Moo who lied about giving birth to 10 baybees.

The Editor of the Pretorial News issued an apology, which essentially says he did not fact-check because he was dealing with a sainted Moo:

“I am sorry for the reputational damage the aftermath of the story has caused for the group, the company and my colleagues in general,” he said in an email, according to News24.

“They had no reason to lie to me about the pregnancy. For me, it was a story of celebration. Hence, I never demanded documentary proof of the pregnancy, such as scanners and clinic cards, for instance, as I would normally do with an investigative story,” he wrote, according to News24.

Having 10 kids is not a story of celebration and he should have checked it out. Of course he's pulling the Breeder card and I hope he gets his ass roasted nonetheless. Shoddy work is shoddy work, even if it's about childbirth because yanno. Moos lie.
June 28, 2021
“They had no reason to lie to me about the pregnancy.”

I see Mr. Editor has never encountered an Attention Whore in the wild.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 19, 2021
I wonder if she pranced around with the big fake belly in tow, looking for udder rubs?
July 31, 2021
I'm wondering what the deal is with this story.

I'm suspicious because this guy was identified in the story as a "firefighter" who died while on vacation in Cancun, when the guy is obviously a Dud. He was found sticking out of a bathroom window in a hotel room that was not his own and apparently he was crushed in the window. Perhaps the media were reluctant to identify him as a "Dad" because he was engaged in something nefarious.

He was on vacation with his wife for their 10th anniversary sans kids. They were in a bar and she left him in the bar and went upstairs to their hotel room to go to bed. In the morning when she woke up, she saw that he had not come back to the room.

It makes you wonder if he went looking for drugs or something illicit and got caught up in something bad. The family says his body appears to have been beaten up and they say he was murdered.

This is Mexico so that is possible as well.

Weird.
August 01, 2021
Surprised they admitted is was a mother

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-york-mother-arrested-for-stashing-large-amounts-of-cocaine-in-baby-s-diaper-bag/ar-AAMKDHD

thom_c

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-york-mother-arrested-for-stashing-large-amounts-of-cocaine-in-baby-s-diaper-bag/ar-AAMKDHD

Unavoidable because there was a baby's diaper involved.
August 01, 2021
yurble
thom_c

Unavoidable because there was a baby's diaper involved.

She was pulled over for a traffic violation. And she has no license. I'd venture to guess there was no car insurance either.

I think it is pretty brazen to conduct a crime with kids in tow but it has been known to cause some law enforcement to exercise leniency. If she thinks having kids in the car means the police are going to look the other way when she has around $25K worth of cocaine in a diaper bag she is nuts. I don't know much about drug distribution but I would guess one would have to be more than a stranger for someone to sell them freaking $25K worth of cocaine!
If she thought she'd get a lighter sentence that was also wrong. Maybe she thought that since she had no license that the police couldn't track her? bemused eye roll

I wonder if she is one of those dumb broads that has a boyfriend who uses her for a mule? A stupid (and likely on crack) boyfriend that tries to convince her that being a moo means the police will look the other way?

What a well thought out plan to traffic illegal drugs! I'd guess this particular happening was from the brain power of more than one moron.
August 11, 2021
Get ready for the COVID sob stories involving pregnant women, childrun and baybees because you know they are more important than everyone else. Here's a good example. This woman lived in Malaysia and probably had no little or no access to birth control. She was 37 and died right after delivering her fourth brat.

Here's a better example of a U.S. dumbass: woman gets pregnasty during COVID. Planned to get the vaccine "after the baybee was born." Caught COVID from her kid and is now on a ventilator and will probably die at age 33.

Women who have access to BC and elect to get pregnasty are nuts. At least get fucking vaccinated prior to getting knocked up. the world 'fail' on flames

Yes, dumbasses are drying because of selfish assholes who won't get vaccinated.
August 11, 2021
bell_flower
Women who have access to BC and elect to get pregnasty are nuts. At least get fucking vaccinated prior to getting knocked up. the world 'fail' on flames

Yes, dumbasses are drying because of selfish assholes who won't get vaccinated.

The hospital and doctor's office are the best places in the world to contract COVID. It isn't neuroscience to grasp this. And inpig means many doctor's visits and home birth may not be an option if there are complications.

There are so many serious disconnects with their thought process: some pregnasties are labeled high-risk even for healthy womben, they complain that c-sections are a major surgery or that they want a paid year off to bond with their baybee and recover.

You'd think after all the big deal they make out of the potentiality for high risk pregnasty that they would be the first to either: not get inpig during a pandemic, because that is the safest approach OR at least wait until they have the shot first. I'm not even mentioning the exorbitant costs involved with inpig or becoming inpig during a pandemic and not having a COVID shot first.

I see a huge stack of risk with this. Of course, these are often womben who thought they could get a man child to "man up" by inpig. It is the magukal thinking!
August 21, 2021
Can I share stuff in this thread from local media? A recent news story has said that due to a lack of bus drivers, one of the school districts is eliminating nine bus stops and the sproggen will have to be dropped off or will have to walk. Crossing guards are also going to be less available.

I am just waiting for the bitching to start because dog forbid the pweshuses have to walk ten extra steps to the next closest bus stop! Parents will be screaming about how they can't (translation: don't want to) drive their kids to school for whatever bullshit reason they have. Looks like people still get to be picky and choosy about what jobs they take in a pandemic and understand they deserve better than being a sprog transporter.

Not that kids will have far to walk anyway because it seems bus stops where everyone gathers have not been a thing for a long time and buses will stop at individual houses because every brat is special enough for curbside pickup.

I'm waiting for the screaming, and then for my ability to not give a fuck because I don't have kids and this will never be my problem.
August 21, 2021
I've seen the same issues in my county and there has been a cavalcade of bitching from parunts about how haaaaard it is to get their kids to school in the morning.

While I can understand that some may need to be at work before school starts, it's on them to figure it out.

I have zero fucks to give about people who are whining over the logistics of getting their kid to their 12 years of free public education/daycare. Cry me a river.
August 21, 2021
My options were walk (about 2 km, bit over 1 mile), cycle, or catch the bus. The bus stop was about half as far as the school, but uphill. I usually opted to cycle if there wasn't snow, and to walk to school/catch the bus home if the weather was bad.

If you never make kids do anything for themselves, they will never develop any adult skills. If I could get myself to school, so can today's children.
August 23, 2021
Oh noes! What is next? Not offering free hot meals every day to the brats whose parents refuse to pay for their lunch despite repeated notices to do so? Giving them a (sniff) cold sandwich instead?

This is ridiculous, this balking at having to walk a few extra feet. It is exercise, ya know!

Kids on the bus were absolutely awful and I bet they still are. If former bus drivers have better options then good for them.
August 23, 2021
I understand the need for multiple stops out in the sticks because houses can be miles apart when you get waaaay out where there are one-lane dirt roads in cliffsides with no guard rails and it sucks balls walking that much in winter. But in town, the buses stop like every 10 yards to pick up sprogs because I guess they're all too good to use their feet and walk a little ways to a designated spot.

Ohhh I wish the schools would do away with free lunches and summer meal plans because you know the collective breeder bitching will be so loud that it would probably interfere with satellite signals. "OHMYGAWD WHAT WILL MY CHYULD EAT NOW?!?!" I dunno, maybe food that YOU provide? I'm shocked breeders aren't complaining about the quality of the free lunches yet, as in how dare they feed MY BABY some horrible cold sunbutter sandwich! It MUST be organic natural peanut butter with no added sugar on freshly-baked multi-grain artisan bread at precisely 70 degrees Fahrenheit, organic pesticide-free locally grown carrots with monkey-picked quinoa and organic sugar-free apple juice pressed ONLY from the finest imported apples and served in an eco-friendly biodegradeable cup. It must be properly plated on a crystal partitioned serving plate without any individual foods touching because Junior will have a meltdown otherwise.

I have to assume school bus drivers don't get paid shit and that's why most of the people who drive school buses are elderly/retired people who are bored and want a couple extra bucks to putz around with. If they were paid worth a damn, they wouldn't have trouble finding drivers. But even if it did pay well, I can't imagine how much it sucks to maneuver an enormous vehicle around while attempting to ensure every brat is sitting down and not fighting. Like I'm amazed more school bus drivers don't get into accidents because of how distracted they are.
August 24, 2021
I do not know why U.S. toilet paper manufacturers need to advertise, because the pandemic has been the best thing that's ever happened to them, but they are and the ads are getting more graphic.

I do not give a shit (get it) why someone needs toilet paper, nor do I want to see someone SITTING ON THE TOILET in a commercial, but apparently the makers of Angel soft TP think it's CYOOOOOTE to have an ad with a brat on the toilet.

"Mawms think Angel Soft is an ideal balance of softness and strength" WHO THE FUCK CARES?
August 24, 2021
I never understood the need for toilet paper advertisements in the US. Aside from the handful of weirdos who use a family cloth, who the fuck isn't buying toilet paper??

I also love how paper towels are advertised with sprogs with pasta sauce or whatever smeared on their faces and hands, and how they're "tough on stains, but soft on skin!" Because as we all know, the ONLY reason to buy paper towels is to clean up brat messes! There's no way they could be used to clean up cat barf or water on the floor from snowy boots or a million other things that adults spill every single day. Like parents aren't buying them because mommies just looooove everything disposable/single use.

Speaking of single use items, did you know they actually make single use toothbrushes pre-loaded with toothpaste for kids? WTF this is so wasteful!

https://www.amazon.com/Pre-pasted-Disposable-Toothbrushes-Bottles-Bags/dp/B07B7DB6HN
August 24, 2021
Cambion
Ohhh I wish the schools would do away with free lunches and summer meal plans because you know the collective breeder bitching will be so loud that it would probably interfere with satellite signals. "OHMYGAWD WHAT WILL MY CHYULD EAT NOW?!?!" I dunno, maybe food that YOU provide? I'm shocked breeders aren't complaining about the quality of the free lunches yet, as in how dare they feed MY BABY some horrible cold sunbutter sandwich! It MUST be organic natural peanut butter with no added sugar on freshly-baked multi-grain artisan bread at precisely 70 degrees Fahrenheit, organic pesticide-free locally grown carrots with monkey-picked quinoa and organic sugar-free apple juice pressed ONLY from the finest imported apples and served in an eco-friendly biodegradeable cup. It must be properly plated on a crystal partitioned serving plate without any individual foods touching because Junior will have a meltdown otherwise.

I wish they would do away with using the term free as it sure isn't free to the taxpayers. They need to educate as to who pays for all this "free" stuff.

Cambion
I have to assume school bus drivers don't get paid shit and that's why most of the people who drive school buses are elderly/retired people who are bored and want a couple extra bucks to putz around with. If they were paid worth a damn, they wouldn't have trouble finding drivers. But even if it did pay well, I can't imagine how much it sucks to maneuver an enormous vehicle around while attempting to ensure every brat is sitting down and not fighting. Like I'm amazed more school bus drivers don't get into accidents because of how distracted they are.

It is a nationwide per the link below. It is a combination of COVID and some bus driver do not want to wear masks. Likely also the always escalating obnoxious behavior of brats, some of whom have been in lock down for over a year. I'd bet there are former school bus drivers who quit when they realized they would be expected to be a tard wrangler and potentially have to deal with a 200 lb. autard who has never been disciplined. Being a tard wrangler is hard on the body and can lead to permanent physical damage. You can bet parunts will do anything in their power to offload their tards and while it might take a few weeks for the school to catch on to the bad behavior the tard is likely on the bus during that time.

This in addition to the bullies and jerks omnipresent on the school bus.

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus-pandemic-schools-bus-drivers-168e1e85a329c74159c9f06a05d1611d
August 24, 2021
bell_flower
I do not give a shit (get it) why someone needs toilet paper, nor do I want to see someone SITTING ON THE TOILET in a commercial, but apparently the makers of Angel soft TP think it's CYOOOOOTE to have an ad with a brat on the toilet.

"Mawms think Angel Soft is an ideal balance of softness and strength" WHO THE FUCK CARES?

I like the Costco brand and after reading this I won't use Angel Soft. I used to buy Cottonelle (which is the best IMO). There is no reason to show anyone sitting on a toilet in a commercial. I don't recall that Angel soft crap (!) being soft or absorbent anyways but it is better than Scott (just eww). Since when are mahms the subject matter experts on toilet paper anyways? Anyone over 25 is likely very experienced in the choosing of the toilet paper.
September 27, 2021
Speaking of how hard it is to find school bus drivers, some poor dude was stabbed to death while driving an elementary school bus in Washington state last Friday.

The above linked article irritated me because it so blatantly panders to parunts and da childrun, instead of the dude who died. Note some of the wording, editorial remarks mine:

1. the headline: Washington state bus driver stabbed to death in front of elementary school students Because a crime is so much worse when witnessed by da childrun!
2. statement from the School District Superintendent:

In a letter to families, Pasco School District Superintendent Michelle Whitney said counselors would be available for students and staff members. "We are devastated by the tragic loss of one of our own," Whitney said in a statement. "Our focus right now is on supporting our students and staff who are deeply impacted by this tragedy."

Okay, I can see it would be bad for anyone to witness something like this, but the statement seems pretty thin on expressing sympathy for the family.

3. Dumbass comment by an elected official, the mayor in this case:

Pasco Mayor Saul Martinez said he was "in deep shock over the senseless death."

"Tragedies such as Friday's death are difficult to comprehend," Martinez said. "My thoughts are with everyone that has been touched by this death, especially the family of the driver and the students who were impacted. It is one thing to say children are our most precious resource, but Friday's incident made it true in a very frightening way."

Idiotic last sentence. No childrun were harmed during this incident, so how does Friday's incident make it clear that childrun are "our" most precious resource? ( I suppose again because they were near DANGER! DANGER! DANGER)

It seems like the person who DIED is the one who was doing the dangerous job when he was randomly stabbed by a nut job.

Not surprising when these politicians wade in with their stupid commentary.
September 27, 2021
It astounds me how the news can take ANYTHING and make it all about the children. Who cares that someone was fucking stabbed to death, let's focus on the completely unharmed bus brats! The dead guy is practically an afterthought in coverage of his own murder. I'm sure plenty of readers are going, "Oh thank GAWD no CHILDREN were harmed!" Because, you know, fuck the guy who died because the only ones who matter are the kids. Don't get me wrong, it's good that the violence did not escalate and there were not more victims, but it still sucks that someone was killed, regardless of their age.

The circumstances surrounding the murder seem odd, though. Someone just hops on a bus that was just in an accident and stabs the driver to death? Was it just random violence? Was the driver targeted? And then the killer just kinda hung around to be arrested too. shrug
September 27, 2021

Pasco Mayor Saul Martinez said he was "in deep shock over the senseless death."

"Tragedies such as Friday's death are difficult to comprehend," Martinez said. "My thoughts are with everyone that has been touched by this death, especially the family of the driver and the students who were impacted. It is one thing to say children are our most precious resource, but Friday's incident made it true in a very frightening way."

Are they? Because right now, it appears that bus drivers are a scarcer resource than children, and one of your bus drivers was just murdered on the job. Good luck finding a replacement.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 30, 2021
Wow, two stories today with kid-killing Moos and they are both identified in the headlines as mothers.

Moo guns down kids, two and six, because she wants them to go to Heaven

This Moo is a really sick POS. Her husband allegedly stabbed and decapitated two older children and made their two younger children look at the bodies. Apparently Moo was complicit in the murder. Link.
October 02, 2021
Yup, and we evil CFers are the ones kids should be afraid of because we're the dangerous ones, supposedly. Apparently, kids are killed by their parents more often now than ever. How sad for those kids who had to watch their siblings die in such a ruthless, horrible manner! It's a particularly savage and cruel thing to do and they will likely rot in hell after they serve their comeuppance on earth. Good.

I AM shocked that they mentioned the word "Mother" because they usually just refer to a woman murdering her children as a mere woman.

Not quite the news media, but I was watching a murder documentary where this young woman was murdered by a co-worker in a brutal, bloody fashion which showed that she was likely tortured before she died. One of the victim's friends came on and made it all about her and her sprogs by saying something like, "I'm so sad for her because she'll never have children who love her the way my kids do."

Way to make it all about you and your brats, lady! I'm sure she's sad about losing her friend, but it seemed an extremely selfish thing to say on a TV documentary about her friend. She had less to say about the tragic, bloody murder of a beautiful, promising young person who may or may not have had kids, and compared her to her life and how much her sprogs adored her. Selfish. I'm sure I'm not the only one who watched this particular show and thought the same thing.

Breeders are starting to annoy the shit out of me every time they open their stupid, selfish mouths.
October 03, 2021
Pampers makes the news again when a breeder steals from Wal Mart

At about a minute in, do you see how many Pampers are at a Wal Mart? Plus, aren't his kids a little bit old for Pampers? Oh, wait, I should know better, breeders don't train the kids until school age.
October 03, 2021

One of the victim's friends came on and made it all about her and her sprogs by saying something like, "I'm so sad for her because she'll never have children who love her the way my kids do."

Breeders are starting to annoy the shit out of me every time they open their stupid, selfish mouths.

Speaking of Breeders saying weird things, I've been doing a lot of 9/11 reading lately because of the anniversary. Many mainstream publications and forced-birther networks did stories focusing exclusively on pregnant women who died in the attack. I get it--it's potential life lost and it was a shocking and tragic event. In the forced birther network's coverage, a pregnant woman's mother was quoted that her daughter's "greatest accomplishment" was "growing life inside her" and the mom was glad the daughter experienced that before she died.
It's just another one of those fetus-humping things I do not get. The woman lived for XX years and her greatest accomplishment was the 7 months she was gestating a fetus? Um, okay.

And don't get me started on the religious wingnuts who got upset about the people jumping. When the Falling Man pictures came out and people were asking who he was, a family was interviewed. They were Hispanic Catholics and very religious. (I'm mentioning ethnicity because apparently there is a strong taboo against suicide in Hispanic culture.) Anyway, one of the daughters said "that piece of shit is not my father," when referring to the Falling Man.

I thought, wow, what an ignorant comment and so much for Christians being compassionate. Does this person not realize temperatures in the WTC were believed to be 1800F/982C because of the burning jet fuel? Self-preservation means someone would recoil from temperatures like that, ergo, many people fell out as opposed to jumping? And even if they did jump, "suicide" is defined as choosing death over life. These people were not choosing between life and death; they were choosing between death and death, and they were murdered. And yet, there were still religious wingnuts who were wondering about "suicides" and of course priests were consulted. Any priest who said this was suicide ought to be shot, IMO. I'm a lapsed Catholic and it baffles me that people will consult PRIESTS as if they are moral authorities. (Child molestation, sexism regarding nuns, etc.)

/ rant off.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login