Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
January 09, 2021
I'm sure she would say that "hurr durr routines don't work for MAH babby!1" either without trying whatsoever or trying for a whole five minutes and giving up after the child doesn't magically pass out for 12 straight hours.

Have some more, my lovelies! This Moo feels that her Duh husband apologizing for wrongdoing isn't good enough. Apparently, they must give an entire speech about how they were wrong and Mommy was right and how they will turn over a whole new leaf and change their behavior and probably eat her out for good measure too.

If that's the response I got from apologizing, I'd never apologize again.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ktxs2a/screaming_im_sorry_ok_what_do_you_want_from_me_i/

Brats who feign ignorance so they can be lazy. I wonder how many learn these delightful habits from their lazy-ass fathers the Moos insist on staying with. Seems to be "just a phase" from what they're saying. Yeah no thanks.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/kt4ri1/he_better_get_over_this_quick/

Moos who secretly want to be pregnant again, even if they can't afford another kid, had bad pregnancies, had miscarriages, are struggling to raise their current kids or their husbands said no more brats. I just... what?

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ktpm4j/confession_every_month_i_secretly_hope_i_am/
January 10, 2021
Glad they're trying to get a psych eval, because I'm no psychiatrist but this:

During every single one of our visits shes hurt her 2yo sister.

is not explained by this:

Yes shes ADHD.
January 10, 2021
She's not ADHD, she's a psychopath. Leave the poor puppies alone, bitch! angry smiley
January 10, 2021
I agree, awtards may do a lot of stupid/inappropriate shit, but when they make a beeline for someone who is clearly a weaker target and manhandles/harms/abuses/manipulates them and then lies about it to make themselves look like the victim, that is someone who has full grasp of their abilities. She knows exactly what she's doing and Moo is allowing it to happen. She says the tard almost suffocated her toddler with a pillow - that is not something that happens by accident.

That tard will kill her toddler if she keeps forcing them to be together. If she cares at all about her youngest child, she will not allow them to be around one another.

Also, where exactly is Moo or the tard guardians when the tard is doing all these things to the toddler or the dog? If it's been established that the eldest daughter has violent tendencies and goes out of her way to harm the animals and her siblings, why are they not more closely supervised? Also, if they are in the process of getting a psych evaluation but haven't gotten it yet, who decided the child has ADHD and what is the medication she is taking for it? Why do I have a feeling that Mommy made the diagnosis and the medication is something like melatonin? Maybe the kid is an awtard for real, who knows, but it does not give Moo or her parents an excuse to subject her normal, defenseless children to the violent kid's antics.
January 12, 2021
Cambion
Also, where exactly is Moo or the tard guardians when the tard is doing all these things to the toddler or the dog? If it's been established that the eldest daughter has violent tendencies and goes out of her way to harm the animals and her siblings, why are they not more closely supervised?

They're all looking away but just for a second!
January 14, 2021
Moo has to have a fight every single morning with her lazy asshole teenager about getting up for school, doing his homework, taking his tests (online schooling), etc. The little shit is a year away from becoming a big shit, so if he wants to not get an education, then that's his choice. Brat claims he's gonna move out, get emancipated and get his GED - yeah I'm sure he will when he can't even haul his ass out of bed to get on the computer. I think a lot of people say they'd rather get their GED because they think it's easier than school, but I'd wager most employers would prefer someone who went to school.

Let him leave and flunk out, since he thinks he knows everything. But if he gets emancipated, Moo needs to absolutely NOT let him come back home. Fucker is so determined to make it in the world with an incomplete education, let him sleep on a few park benches and maybe then he'll reconsider the importance of an education. I'm glad I don't have to worry about this horseshit because I'd throw the bastard out the door in half a second if he was going to be such a lazy shit.

You can't make an unwilling brat care about their education and she's wasting her time trying.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/kxa0ve/im_so_done_with_this_sht/

My youngest son is 17 years old and has struggled to get through school. Every day has been a struggle. When he was going to the local public school, every morning was a fight. He missed so much school that they reported me to the state, and I was fined $350 for his truancy. But what could I do? Drag him through the school doors every day as he sobbed about how much he hated being there?

So I switch him to an online public school. No more dealing with the other kids and the crowds and the teachers. No long bus rides. No more getting up at 6 AM. And I thought, no more morning arguments (screaming matches, really).

Nope. Nothing changed. His morning assembly starts at 8:15. Do you think he ever wakes up for that? He won't do his homework consistently (although to his credit, he is doing better academically than he was before - he's passing), and he missed NWEAs this week.

I tried to wake him up this morning; he wouldn't get up. And I don't have the time to fight with him because I have to work (I work from home at the moment, but I'm supposed to WORK, not fight with him). Later in the morning, I get a call from his advisor saying he hasn't been logging in to take the tests. I go upstairs, open his door, and admittedly, I was not calm. I raised my voice, told him to get his ass out of bed; you have tests today; I'm tired of getting calls from the school about this shit; what do I have to do to get you to just get out of bed.

He comes down the stairs, flipping out, telling me he's just going to quit and get his GED, get emancipated, and move out. He's tired of my shit; I never give him credit for the work he has done; this is bullshit; he shouldn't have to deal with this first thing in the morning, etc. Then he stomps off back up the stairs and slams his door, bitching the whole way.

I'm so fucking done with caring more about his education than he does. I'm so fucking done with being told I yell all the time when if he listened when I talk, I wouldn't have to yell. I'm so fucking done with the histrionics, door slamming, and dramatic walk-offs.

I'm so fucking done with being a mother.
January 14, 2021
Moo's upstairs neighbor doesn't like her brat's "happy noises" and bangs on the ceiling when the child makes racket. Moo asks for advice and people tell her all kinds of stupid shit, ranging from getting the child an indoor trampoline to convincing her that the neighbor's desire for silence is harassment.

The neighbors are not the assholes because they aren't the ones making all the noise. If you can't shut your kid up, then shut the hell up about the neighbors being upset over the noise. They pay to live there just as much as you do and they're entitled to quiet in their home. Apparently the neighbors already called the police on Moo for the noise. Yeah yeah, I know "kids will be kids," but that doesn't mean everyone has to be tolerant of it.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/kx74nk/im_breaking_i_cant_control_my_toddler_and_the/

My toddler runs and jumps and stomps everywhere she goes. I don't want to punish her for being a toddler. My home is covered in multiple rugs and foam mats and it's not enough, and the neighbor keeps banging on their ceiling and I'm so stressed and I don't know how to get my toddler to STOP. I tried googling articles and all they suggest is we teach kids to be respectful and quiet and tiptoe around, that doesn't work on a 3 year old who doesn't listen!!!!
January 14, 2021
Third course of this meal: Fucking breastfeeding. Apparently some loaves don't just sit the fuck still and nurse - a lot of them bite, pinch, kick, slap, scratch, twiddle and are generally violent little shits while beefing. Because having a creature with teeth gnawing on your cracked bleeding nipples isn't bad enough, I guess.

FUCK TO THE NO, I wouldn't let a significant other do that to my tits, let alone a brat. The first pinch or kick would be the beginning of formula or starvation for Junior. Not to mention that after the kid treats you like a punching bag while eating, there's a decent chance they'll barf all that milk back up and you have to do it all over again.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/kx64zk/breastfeeding_a_badger/

People in my mom group, friends, people on Reddit, I feel like everyone is talking about how cozy breastfeeding is?

Am I the only one who feels like I’m trying to breastfeed a drunk badger? With the scratching, pinching, slapping, pulling, kicking.......

I dont know exactly what it would be like breastfeeding a badger but I now would be up for the challenge.
January 15, 2021 05:14PM
Cambion
Let him leave and flunk out, since he thinks he knows everything. But if he gets emancipated, Moo needs to absolutely NOT let him come back home. Fucker is so determined to make it in the world with an incomplete education, let him sleep on a few park benches and maybe then he'll reconsider the importance of an education. I'm glad I don't have to worry about this horseshit because I'd throw the bastard out the door in half a second if he was going to be such a lazy shit.

Exactly. Let the fucker leave. I had a sibling who did that at 17 and was knocking on the door months later. He was the ultimate fool because moving out meant no funds for college for him. He then moved back just long enough to ship out to the service. I'm guessing that joining the service was the agreement for him to move back in, but I wasn't in that conversation. I'd recommend a similar approach for this fucker.

Home may be hell (or maybe not) for the fucker, but he is in the final stretch so it is his choice to stay or leave. Moo should stop wasting time and energy and calmly give him his options without histronics. If he is out on his own he'll learn really quickly he won't get to be lazy anymore unless he wants to starve.
January 15, 2021 05:25PM
Cambion
FUCK TO THE NO, I wouldn't let a significant other do that to my tits, let alone a brat. The first pinch or kick would be the beginning of formula or starvation for Junior. Not to mention that after the kid treats you like a punching bag while eating, there's a decent chance they'll barf all that milk back up and you have to do it all over again.

Nope. When anyone/any animal bites/hits/punches me I bite/hit/punch back if at all possible.

What about bottle feeding? If she can't handle the stigma associated to bottle feeding then lie and claim to beef but bottle feed instead. Beefing could be used as a convenient excuse at opportune times.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login