Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
March 16, 2024
Two more morons who never should have had a kid together.

From AmIWrong on Reddit. The guy is posting the question and says his GF "kind of" cheated. Naturally they are unmarried with a child and they are shacked up. No mention of how old these losers are, but I'm guessing early 20-something.

He's more concerned with trying to trick his GF into telling him the truth and she's a dumbass who sent some random dude a naked picture of herself.

I'm guessing he's another worthless Dud. He can't understand why his relationship is going down the tubes. He says his GF told him she's doing everything for the kid. He "offered" to divide up the chores and thinks he needs a medal and calls her a "corpse" in bed. Funny how a worthless guy will dry you up.

Not one mention of the child. I already feel sorry for the kid. He has two losers for parents.

My girlfriend kind of cheated

So to preface this, my relationship was going downhill for a while. After we had a kid, my partner slowly felt like she stopped loving me. Sex got worse and worse until it was like having sex with a corpse. I would never be physically touched without asking. And even then, so reluctantly. She says its because of problems in our relationship. She feels like she does everything. So i offer to divi up all of the chores we have to do throughout the week and split them so we can be even. She denys it and offers no other solution. This was a common theme for any problem she had. So on a friday, my girlfriend told me she has no effort to give me because she needs to work on herself.i tell her if thats how it is why are we dating? So we break up.

I didnt know it at the time, but THE NEXT DAY she was talking to another guy. They message throughout the week. Next saturday, i go thru her phone to see she “heart reacted” to a mans picture. Then i see they have disappearing messages in instagram from a week prior. I address her on it and she says they were talking but just about nothing. Things like “how was your day”. I tell her its shitty how fast she did that, but we were technically broken up (15 months on a lease together that we cant break with an 18mo son) so i can get past it. Monday comes and i convince her i talked to the guy and he told me everything, and she has one chance to fess uo if she wants to make it work.

I ask her to tell me everything like 90 times as i slowly get piece by piece of information. Eventually she tells me she sent him a nude a day or two into it and told him she was going to suck his dick and god knows what else. Now i feel fucking crazy about everything. Somehow,after some anger, i still want it to work. We talk about it and we both say maybe, lets see. Now the following weekend she posts a question story on IG asking for shows at midnight with a cute selfie. And i call her like “dude seriously? After that??” And i cant tell if im crazy or if shes out of line. Shes like “i just wanted to post” but after what just happened, to me it seems so shitty and attention seeking. Am i wrong?

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiwrong/comments/1bg4cec/my_girlfriend_kind_of_cheated/
March 18, 2024
always the refrain (also in divorce attorney's offices) 'and then the kid(s) came'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 18, 2024
Here's another downside to having a kid with a loser: thanks to modern divorce and custody laws, Duhs now get 50% visitation.

In my state many Duds go for it because if the kid is with you half time.....you don't have to pay child support.

So you can keep your money AND be a shitty Dud. (This is why many Duds find a new woman to dump the kids on. Or, if you are like the ex of a friend of mine's daughter, you knock up another woman and make the kids from the first marriage watch their step siblings while you and new Wifey go out to bars.)

And when you have a kid with a loser, you also are in the position of not wanting to leave your kid with an irresponsible guy. So many women suck it up and wait until the kids are old enough. Dr. Whora takes many calls like this and she tells them, you married this guy and now if you leave the kid with him, the kid is in danger. So suck it up, Buttercup, until the kid is old enough to decide to live with you** and/or wait until the kid is 18.

**No guarantees, and some kids want to live with the parunt who has no rules.

Really sucks to be Moo!

And how did this Moo get in this position? She's a SAHMoo, claims to have had $40k before hooking up with this guy, and now, she's staying home, he has the money and makes all the decisions financially, and they aren't even married.

Once again I'm amazed how these women give up all their economic power to these dudes.

r/AskLawyers
•Posted by
u/sektumsempra7
3 hours ago

[FL] I’m afraid for my daughter safety if her father and I split up
I
joined this group to learn, but never thought I’d actually post in it…thank you to all who help I (F24) have been in a relationship with my boyfriend (M26) for 4.5 years. Two years in, we found out we were pregnant and today we have the most amazing 2.5 year old.

I am a SAHM, and her father works a travel business. We own this company together, as I am the one who built it and he does the labor behind it. I’m home from sunup to sundown with our daughter, and he works maybe 20-25 hours a week atm (he makes 100+ an hour so he doesn’t always do a 40hr work week)(also, 25 hours spread through 6 days a week, not just two long 12.5 hour days)

Last week, we hit a huge crossroads in our relationship and separating was thrown on the table. Thrown on the table, a lot. He has said this before, but he definitely meant it when he told me if he left that he would be getting a lawyer first thing in the morning. This terrified me(he knows it does), because his family is very wealthy, very powerful, very sneaky, and always get what they want. He says he will take her 50/50, but that the money is his.

When we got pregnant, I had almost $40,000 to my name, while he had almost $0. I paid for everything, and every hospital bill was covered by me(he did eventually pay me back for the hospital). I have bought everything for our daughter to this day, while the ONLY THING he has ever bought her was a bed set. I now have only $11,000 to my name, $10,000 in savings and $1,902.0 in checking because that’s what I was given out of the $6,902.0 he got back for our daughter from tax returns. I don’t technically work, so I can’t claim her. He has probably around $50,000, but I’m not entirely sure because he takes all his cash and gives it to his parents to hide from the government.

Back to, this is where separation clicks in. He wants our daughter 50/50, and that’s fair. Here are some issues I’m having with this… My daughter has been 100% raised by me for the last 2.5 years, and only listens to me. She almost hates her father, refuses to hug or kiss him, doesn’t want him in the same room as her, screams bloody murder when he tries to get her down to bed at night…and acts the exact same way with his parents. They are the family that sit on their phones when we visit, but always make sure she knows that they got her the nice fancy gifts on holidays, while giving her no attention any other day of the year. She is the smartest 2.5 ever(of course I’m going to say that, she’s my daughter lol) and I have had many people including doctors tell me that she is extremely smart, doing things way ahead of her age. This is not because of her father or grandparents, this is because of me. Her father can’t be bothered to put his phone down and watch or even play with her any day of the year. To be more specific, our daughter fell off the bed onto her face because he was watching a video on his phone. He snaps over the littlest things and always lashes out either with me or with her. THAT is everyday here with him. As for his parents(both 65yrs old) they would truly be the ones to raise her as he would be working still 6 days a week. His parents have put our daughter in more danger than not, to the extent that I don’t even let her go over there anymore without me. They let her do whatever she wants because they just “want her to be happy and can’t say no”. That includes letting her be naked all day long, throwing toys, watching TV all day, they don’t take her to the potty (she is fully potty trained) so she pees on herself, the list goes on. They even fought with me for months about getting a SAFE pool gate. They bought a cheap weight bearing gate that my daughter indeed could get past and refused to buy a new one, but couldn’t remember to lock the fucking back door ever. Meanwhile they are loaded. I CANNOT FATHOM leaving my daughter alone with my boyfriend or his parents even for a day, truly. All I do is worry about them not watching her, and I cannot for one second let my daughter get hurt on their watch. I would never forgive myself.

I’ll be the first to admit that our relationship is far from perfect, but we do love each other. But sometimes I can’t help but think we both stick around mostly for our daughter, especially with big fights like last week. And now we’ve been pretty much miserable in the days since. I don’t want to do this, but I need to know my basics incase this happens again.

I guess the questions I have is, is there any way I can have her more than 50/50? It absolutely would suck to get $0 from him, but there is nothing to prove that I built him this business in writing, we were kids when we started this business together. I’m capable of getting a job to start earning money, and I plan to immediately. I’m more concerned with the safety of our daughter. However, I just don’t think that I’d be able to get 70/30 if they just don’t “watch the child enough”, you know? The worst is that they steal money from the government, he legally smokes weed illegally driving in his car and while working(hands on with clients), also every second of every day, but that’s about it. And I don’t know that him driving while high, working on clients(hands on)while high, or sneaking money would do anything other than ruin our business and leave us with 0 income.

What should/can I do?

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskLawyers/comments/1bi3lws/fl_im_afraid_for_my_daughter_safety_if_her_father/
March 19, 2024
I've seen tons of stuff even in the BreakingMoo sub from Moos who say they "can't" leave their brats with the Duhs because the Duhs are so negligent and will completely ignore the kids. Like if a Duh bitches that Moo doesn't do anything because she's a SAHM and how "easy" her life is, she can't leave him with the kids alone all weekend to teach him a lesson because she knows he absolutely will neglect and possibly endanger them. They won't feed the kids, won't change their clothes or diapers, won't remove them from dangerous situations and will leave them alone for hours on end to zone out on their phones or do some gaming.

A vast majority of Duhs only want 50/50 custody so they don't have to sacrifice a good chunk of their paychecks to pay for the brats. Some might care, but most just don't want to pay for their own kid. The kicker is when the brats actually prefer the Duh specifically due to his complete lack of rules, so he is seen as the "fun" parent while Mommy is the mean bitch that says no to everything and enforces bedtime and healthy eating.

I'm pretty sure more than a few Duhs wouldn't give a damn if their kids died. Unless of course they were held criminally responsible for the kids' deaths, in which case they'd be screaming how much they wuv their brats.
March 22, 2024
Teenager's older sister (AKA sow) is always drafting her into bratsitting. Sow visits for a week or so to take advantage of the free bratsitting. It is never just for a day or even one night. It also sounds like the sow is a motormouth and babbles endlessly to their moo while expecting her teen sister to bratsit.

Teen was supposed to be going to Disneyland with her parents as their graduation gift to her. Shows up to the airport and there is her sow (surprise!) and her two brats. She nopes out of that by tucking her passport into her sock and pretends she can't find it so she isn't stuck babysitting the entire time. Apparently her dad was also blindsided by the sow showing up at the airport. But, clearly someone gave the sow all the travel details......

from teen
My mom and sister have both been posting about how hard it is to be at Disneyland with two little ones. They both posted that I ruined the vacation by being so thoughtless.

Makes me wonder if the sow and moo are both crazy jealous of the teen and her potential to not turn into them? After hearing this I would guess that the teen's moo is probably guilting her teen into bratsitting when the sow arrives.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAsshole/comments/150knwz/aita_for_losing_my_passport_to_avoid_babysitting/
March 23, 2024
this story is all over the place

parentification and baby dumping is far more prevalent.

what I can't find are the stories of the baby dump and runs to try and force it on someone who has said 'no'.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 25, 2024
twocents
this story is all over the place

parentification and baby dumping is far more prevalent.

what I can't find are the stories of the baby dump and runs to try and force it on someone who has said 'no'.

I like the baby dump and runs when the dumpee calls CPS or the police on the breeders. Always entertaining!
March 27, 2024
freya
I like the baby dump and runs when the dumpee calls CPS or the police on the breeders. Always entertaining!

Those are great, especially because the breeder will get all huffy and shitty with the forced sitter for tattling to the authorities like they did something wrong. If the person who is expected to brat-sit has not given their consent to do so and the breeder leaves the brat with them anyway, the child is abandoned. The proper thing to do with an abandoned child is contact the police or CPS to collect the child.

Besides, if you just ignore the kid and leave it outside, it could be abducted or injured and the kid doesn't deserve that because they didn't do anything wrong. It's not their fault their parents suck. Turning the child over to the authorities ensures they are safe. But forcing breeders to endure a CPS investigation and possible charges for child endangerment/abandonment when they dump their kids on unsuspecting friends/relatives will hopefully teach them something.

I particularly love the ones where the breeders just dump the brats on the author's porch without notice and then get offended when the author texts and says they're out of town/state/country. Because the breeder absolutely expects them to come home to babysit. It must hurt to walk with balls that big.
April 04, 2024
Cambion

Those are great, especially because the breeder will get all huffy and shitty with the forced sitter for tattling to the authorities like they did something wrong. If the person who is expected to brat-sit has not given their consent to do so and the breeder leaves the brat with them anyway, the child is abandoned. The proper thing to do with an abandoned child is contact the police or CPS to collect the child.

I think it is funny in a strange way that a parunt would do this to their child and then try to justify it or blame the person with the porch. It is really sad for the kids though and most of the time the parunt would be way better off "dumping" the kid onto the other parunt. It is also really sad when a parunt would rather take a huge risk/shifty behavior on someone else than on the person they chose to breed with.

If a parent hates being around their kids to the point that the other parent is this desperate for a break perhaps they should divorce, have a vasectomy/bisalp and pay child support. Because child support is always better than a parent who refuses to ever watch their own kids. Oh and they should tell everyone that they made a huge mistake becoming a parent and to not do as they did. Perhaps this will cause someone else to not make the same mistake.

Just shows how desperate the parunt is. I used to think these stories were fabricated because they are extreme but there are too many of them.
April 06, 2024
From Reddit: Pregnant and Already Feeling Alone

At 31 Moo2Be is chronologically ten years younger than her man-baby husband. Can you imagine being married to and now pregnant by this immature asshole? She's barely pregnant. He went to the gym and one of the GymBros told him that he's now going to be "ignored" by his wife. So ManBaby comes home and tells this to his wife because I guess his Bros rule his world. (Is this guy still in High School?)

They have a fight and Moo goes to fart around in the nursery so ManBaby tells her he's going to be out of the house the next day.

You know the term "therapeutic abortion?" She really needs one to get rid of the tie that binds her to this asshole.

So my husband(41m) came home after work and the gym and says one of the regulars he sees at the gym told him once our baby is here start getting ready to be ignored. So he goes “you know if you ignore me, I’m gonna ignore you” and his tone didn’t come off as he was joking. Of course this hurt me(31f) and I’m super emotional in this pregnancy. I started crying and saying how this is going to be a stressful/exciting time for both of us, that I will do everything in my power not to but that the first 6-8 weeks will be adjusting all of our schedules and priorities and I’ll need his support. I decided to get some space and go into the nursery to organize and he took this as I’m already starting the process of ignoring him…I did it to get space and not say something rude that I don’t mean because I’m upset and hurt. So he decided to come in and tell me he’s going to be out all day tomorrow and don’t expect him home to start the ignoring process…I hate this, but did I overreact over the comment he made? sad smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmIOverreacting/comments/1bx3q3k/pregnant_already_feeling_alone/
April 10, 2024
Even the menopause forum over on Reddit isn't safe from talk about brats.

Why this woman didn't leave her husband, I don't know. She's lucky he was infertile. Karma is indeed a real bitch.

The question was, do you and your husband talk about menopause?

Like OP, my hubs was having some very unusual things happening at the age of 38 (mood swings, heightened emotions). He had been insisting we have a child around that time, in spite of showing total disinterest up until then. I was 41, happy to be childfree, and not particularly enthused about changing everything; however, he pushed and we tried for several months with no progress. He began acting bitter towards me, as if I was deliberately sabotaging getting pregnant. Finally went to my OB/GYN for a work up, and she did extensive labs and pelvic exam. Labs came back showing I was at peak fertility. She told me I needed to have my hubs checked before she’d refer me to a fertility specialist, as there were absolutely no indicators of infertility.

Well, that went over like a fart in church when I told him. However, I insisted he see the Urologist she recommended before going forward, so he caved in and went. Let me add, I had noticed he was developing Moobs (or man boobs, as it were), prior to his visit. Well, he had the Testosterone level of a 72 year old! The Urologist told him he needed to start T-therapy right away. When my husband mentioned kids, he told him his sperm count was non-existent. So it was a big shock for him, but I was supportive and encouraging about his therapy, and within a year he was more like his old self.

When menopause hit me like a brick 8 years later, his own prior experience helped him understand that a lot of the symptoms and mood swings were hormonal and not me being a witch. So it did help that his own experiences prepped him, in a way, to deal with some of my unpleasant side affects. Karma can be a big ol’ bitch, after all.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Menopause/comments/1c07s3q/do_you_and_your_hubs_talk_about_your_meno_issues/
April 10, 2024
This one worked in bratcare for three years and wanted a kid. She planned it with her SO.
Now she is posting in the regretful sub: https://www.reddit.com/r/regretfulparents/comments/1bzvwi7/did_anyone_actually_want_kids_but_now_they_hate/

Just proof that pretty much anyone can regret having a kid, even those who have them under the best/most planned circumstances. And that is it different when it is your own because you might have to deal with an average of 5 meltdowns an hour, every hour.
April 11, 2024
I swear human bodies are full of so much fuckery. A pregnancy is considered geriatric past the age of 30, yet this woman was at "peak fertility" at 41? Like shouldn't that shit be winding down by that age? Peak fertility is supposed to be in your teens and twenties, isn't it? I don't know why I'm surprised when I have a relative who got pregnant at almost 50 years old.

And I love how when two people can't conceive, it's always assumed that the woman is the infertile one. Probably because a lot of wanna-breeder men don't want to face the possibility that they aren't "manly" enough to knock up their partners. Men can be just as barren as women. But given the fact this woman seemed to want to stay CF and was pressured into breeding by a moody brat of a spouse, she's very lucky nature gave him a vasectomy. I guarantee she would have been miserable and the husband wouldn't lift a finger to care for his own damn kid because he's going through manopause.

And as for the dumbfuck who wanted a loaf and then regretted it:

I love my son but sometimes I wish he was my nephew so I could still love him and be with him but not feel handcuffed to another human.

This is the one time I might agree with the "it's different when it's your own" shit, but not for the reason breeders might think. It can sometimes be easy to like other people's kids because you can see them on your terms. This idiot enjoyed spending time with her nephew and her kids at daycare, probably because she could hand them back to their parents at the end of the day. But when you go and breed, there is no one to hand the kid back to when you're sick of it because you're the parent. And kids don't care if you're tired, depressed or burned out. They will scream, cry, puke and shit themselves no matter how you feel and you have to deal with it. There are no mental health days or down time or ignoring it so someone else can take care of it. People don't think about this shit when they reproduce.

Also, if this moron is being hit and kicked by her fucking brat, it's because she allows it. I don't know if two is too young for a spanking, but a smack on the hand and firm language could go a long way in teaching the brat to knock that shit off. Parenting because you like kids is like opening a restaurant because you enjoy cooking: if you do it because you think you'll like doing it all the time, nothing will make you hate it faster. I say this as someone who attempted to monetize a passion and now I can't stand doing it.

And considering how shit the economy is and how nobody can afford anything, you can't even look forward to kicking their asses out at 18 because there's a good chance they'll wind up homeless.
April 13, 2024
I have no words.

The OP is deleting the post in 12 hours, so I copied/pasted it here so it doesn't get lost.

linky

https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/1c2zuwa/my_husband_tried_to_kill_me_on_wednesday_and_i/

u/violetladyjane
EVENING UPDATE---

Hi all, I made this post 12 hours ago and I feel I've lived 3 lifetimes since then. Luckily he was at work today so I just sad and cried as I read the responses. I really do finally understand that I am truly in danger. It's still very hard to keep believing, becuase we had a normal night tonight and my kids love hanging out all together.

It is so important to me to be a good mom, that's all I've wanted since my kids were born and I've tried to give them the best of everything. And we have moved before and they specifically have begged me not to move again/leave their school, etc.

But I can see now that everything I have done for them won't matter if I let them live with this violence anymore. My oldest turns 9 in a few months, so her childhood is halfway over. I can't wait any longer and I really don't want him to kill me. I am going to tell my family tomorrow and get them to help me.

I am going to delete this post in the morning, but sincere thank you to everyone who has commented, I really feel like you have reached out to me through the computer and I have received more compassion here than I have from him in a long time.

Original post

This is all making me feel absolutely crazy so please be gentle. I can't believe I am even in this position, and I'm really struggling with what is reality.

I have been a part of this community for a long time, about 10 years, and I have seen so many posts about abusive husbands and so much good advice in these posts. and I hate sounding so cliche but I really never thought this would apply to me.

quick background: me and my husband, lets call him Brad (because I used to love brad pitt but then turns out he's an abusive asshole too) have been married for 12 years. He has really bad ADHD which he has tried to manage better over the years, he is on adderall and tries to be better about remembering things, but it doesnt really work and I am left to manage all the planning and whatnot for the family. Brad does do 50% of the logistics of home/family, and by that I mean he takes kids to school, pick them up 1/2 the time, and does 1/2 the bedtimes. When I am sick or traveling, he really steps up and does everything. Our kids are 8 and 6.

I grew up in an abusive household, raised by a narcissist mother with lots of generational trauma. I am not perfect, and I have learned over the course of my marriage that I get into narcissist abusive mode with my husband, and when I am upset I have a hard time admitting any fault. Since I realized all of this I went to therapy for 2 years (ended ~1 year ago) and I have been able to identify these patterns and try to break them.

The issue is that brad has become violent over the past several years. Way back at the beginning of our marriage even before our kids were born he has always been bad at managing his anger, when we lived in my moms house he punched a few holes in the wall when angry and I remember having to come up with lies to mom about why.

In 2020/2021 our relationship was really bad, and we were fighting a lot. There was one fight where he actually hit me, he slapped me across the face. Of course, he blamed me. Luckily he was in therapy at this time, and so I made sure he talked to his therapist about it. The therapist helped him see that he can't blame me for him hitting me, and he did eventually own up and apologize. Then, later that year, in another fight, he loosely put his hands around my neck. like didn't squeeze or anything, but they were there. When I have brought this up later he says "he just put his hands on my collarbone, not around my neck".

I KNOW THIS ALL SOUNDS REALLY BAD, ok. I have read the statistics. I even have a masters degree in statistics so I am all over the data. But the thing is, outside of these incidents, he is normal. I have even started reading the Lundy Bancroft book, and the truth is most of the stuff she says in there doesn't apply to him. He doesn't try to control me in any way (except when in a fit of rage).

And then-- we get to Wednesday, April 10. In the morning we were driving to pick up my moms car from the shop, about 20 minute drive from our house on the interstate.

He was already in a mood, and was upset at me because I got irritated that his stuff was in the passenger seat of the car when I tried to get in. He started mocking me in a high pitched voice, saying "oh noooo whatever will you do, there's stuff in the chair". So I waited a little bit, and then I calmly said "when you talk to me like that it makes it hard for me to believe that you love me, because that's very disrespectful and demeaning". Well, he lost it. Said this is my narcissist abuse that I always do to him, negating his experiences. Started ranting, saying how can I say he doesnt love me after all he does, calling me a stupid bitch, and then continued screaming, I mean SCREAMING at me for the whole drive. and when I stayed silent, it made him madder. he was slamming and pounding his hands on the steering wheel, so much so that his knuckles got bloodied. Then he started swerving the vehicle and screaming about how he can just do it, just end it all, acting like he was going to crash the car. this is why I said tried (?) to kill me. On the one hand I don't think he would have actually done it., but like what the fuck? What I said to him was, please don't kill me because then the kids will be left with the person you hate the most (and blame for me narcissist abusive behavior), my mother.

Over the past 5 years he has had at least 10 fits of rage where he has threatened to kill himself, but this was different. The incident in the van was kind of like that, but since Iwas there it was also threatening to kill me too?

So anyway, now I'm here. I ddin't talk to him for the rest of the day on Wednesday, and then by the evening we just did the normal stuff. He has not said one word to me about the incident. I know he believes his behavior was justified.

I just feel lost because I don't really have any friends. I had one friend but she started ghosting me last year. I recently learned I have aspergers. I work all the time and take care of my kids, that's all. And despite us both working we can't afford much, we have bills that aren't getting paid. so I can't kick him out. We just bought our first house in 2021 and we were SO lucky to be able to get it before the market went insane, we will never be able to buy another house. We just don't have the money. I love this house, we both do. I love my neighborhood and we are friendly with my neighbors.

I live in a state where you have to be living apart for a year before getting divorced. but he has no where to go, there is no where we can afford for him to live. and I really don't think I can manage the kids and household by myself. I'm fine ignoring him but I just don't want to deal with his violence anymore.
April 14, 2024
It's just sad to read something like that. She married a guy who punched holes in walls and had two kids with him. Her kids are fucked up and they will either marry abusers or become abusers themselves.

There was one fight where he actually hit me, he slapped me across the face. Of course, he blamed me. Luckily he was in therapy at this time, and so I made sure he talked to his therapist about it. The therapist helped him see that he can't blame me for him hitting me, and he did eventually own up and apologize.

He had to go to his therapist to figure this out? She should have tossed him out on his ass pronto.

And how did she make sure he talked to his therapist about it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't therapists mandatory reporters? You hear someone slugged his wife, aren't you required to report that to the authorities?

I would be willing to bet he never told his therapist anything.

And who cares where he will live? He should have thought about this before he hit her.

Jeez these women and their justifications.....
April 16, 2024
At the very very VERY least, this woman had a light bulb moment and realized she was living with an abuser. There are TONS of women in the breakingmoo sub who do not have this moment and need multiple people drilling it into their heads that their spouses' behavior is NOT OKAY.

And unlike many of the other women in that sub who are married to abusers, it seems she actually has family she can reach out to for assistance in escaping. Because I swear it seems like 99 percent of the women in that sub have no job, no money, no skills, no family, no friends, no support network and live with abusive partners and say they can't leave. Excusing the abuse is probably a coping mechanism because if they can't leave, what else is there to do? I wonder if more of these women had an easier way to escape if they would justify the abuse as often.

If Duh has abused Moo in front of the kids, then I hope she can eventually get them therapy so they learn either that the way she was treated was not okay, or that it is not okay to treat someone else that way. Because growing up seeing abuse of any kind happening makes it seem more normal. Like growing up with a control freak mother made me not even realize when I was in a relationship with a control freak guy. I hated how he treated me, but I didn't realize it wasn't normal because my perception of "normal" was vastly different from someone raised in a healthy home.
April 18, 2024
This one isn't a mom yet, but how many of these women marry and sprog with these guys anyway? This guy BROKE HER ARM and she's wondering if she should marry him.

Should I marry my fiancé after he put his hands on me?

My fiancé is an amazing guy. We first started off as friends so the foundation of our relationship is pretty strong. He is so perfect and good to me in every way a man can be good to a woman. However he can be very controlling, territorial, and because of his childhood he has a lot of trust issues.

He owns his own trucking company and sometimes is gone for days evens weeks at a time. Recently he went away and was coming back and I was excited to see him. When he came back the neighbor car was parked in my driveway ( which it never is) but I gave him permission to do so because of an event he was having at his house and our hoa doesn’t allow parking on the street.

When my fiancé came home I was in the bathroom shaving and all of a sudden he came in yelling” who the f*** is in the house” and checking in the shower, closet, bed, ect. I remember feeling so confused I didn’t even respond. He grabbed me by the arm and kept shaking me and calling me a f****** liar, and saying I was like his mom, and a lot of other hurtful things. When he found no one in the house I eventually realized he saw the neighbor car and thought I had another man there. There were also a man’s boots on the steps but they were his so I’m confused on how things escalated in his mind so quickly.

My fiancé fractured my arm so I had to go to the hospital. Now he is apologizing and I feel like in my mind if I marry him I am allowing him to think his behavior is ok. But another piece of me feels he is a good man. I have distanced myself from him since and he keeps bringing me expensive gifts, jewelry, roses, and other nonsense. I have never experienced this side of him and we have been together 2 years. I am so torn and don’t know what to do.

I am 29 female He is 36 male

https://www.reddit.com/r/AmIOverreacting/comments/1c6x9d6/my_fianc%C3%A9_fractured_my_arm_after_thinking_i_had_a/

I think she's underreacting.
April 20, 2024
Here's a WannaBreed over on Reddit AmIOverreacting who sounds like she's a real good time.

45F lost four clumps and is offended when people ask her if she has children, so she answers she had four babies that didn't make it. She acknowledges that people are taken aback when she says that but she's all over the comments defending herself.

Unfortunately she's getting a lot of udder rubs and props for being "honest" and "brave."

I strongly disagree and there is no need to be socially awkward about it. Look, it's a fact of life that people are going to ask you IF you have kids. It's small talk and I understand people are trying to find a common denominator. (Most people seem to want to do it as a segue to prattle nonstop about THEIR brats.

People do not want to hear a lot of details about eject-a-clump stories and situations, etc. Just say you don't have them or were not able to have them if you want to get sympathy for being an infertile person.

I do agree that if someone hears "no," then goes beyond that, they are being rude, but I'm realistic and if you don't want people even asking if you have kids due to your tragic lossTM, you are being a snowflake.

ETA: I can get on board with not asking because it's nobody's business. It irritates me how these cows are making it all about them. If it's nobody's business, then don't ask and don't talk about your damn brats either.
April 21, 2024
Yes this bint is overreacting. Asking people if they have kids is a completely normal question and there is no reason to get shitty about it because the person asking has no way of knowing if the person being asked has pignasty losses under their belt. It's a simple question that doesn't need anything more than a "no." If the person asks why, then it's fine to just say, "I tried to have them, but had several miscarriages." I'm sure 99 percent of the time, the person who asked will apologize because THEY HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THIS.

No need to go on the defensive with your fucking claws out over a simple question. Sounds like Moo just wants an excuse to be a bitch to people. Therapy would be good if she's this bitter about it and willing to take it out on random people, but the people who need therapy the most usually don't ever get it.
April 21, 2024
Moo and Duh leave loaf and toadler unsupervized to go have sex, and then are all in a tizzy when they learn the toadler escaped into the neighbor's yard. Everyone is reassuring Moomie that "it's okay, everyone makes mistakes, you are NOT a bad parent!" Umm excuse me, but YES YOU ARE. Nothing wrong with some sexy romping, but you don't leave brats unattended! The loaf was likely fine, but lock the toddler in its bedroom or something. Even I know brats are fucking suicidal escape artists and they will find ways around child-proofing and run full tilt toward the things that can hurt them the most. This is doubly so for awtards.

One person in the comments calls them out for their negligence and I am shocked the comment has not been downvoted or removed for not kissing Moo ass.

What gets me is if a man allowed a child to be unsupervised and the brat wandered out the door, Moos would be screaming bloody murder that he's a neglectful, abusive child-hating deadbeat and deserves to be divorced and killed in his sleep. But when a mommy does it? "Ohhh it's okay hunny-poo, you're a terrific mom! You just made a widdle oopsie! Go have a nice spa day to forgive yourself!"

I've heard people say it takes very little to be a good father and very little to be a bad mother, but it also takes a LOT for other Moos to tell a negligent Moo she's a piece of trash and next to nothing for them to tell a Duh he's a waste of air.

She should feel like a bag of shit because her kid could have been a road waffle while she was busy getting stuffed. Ohh but what do I know? I'm not a paaaaaaarent and I don't know how haaaaaard it is.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/1c96c1e/im_a_horrible_mother/

My husband and I were having adult time this afternoon with our door locked. Baby was in his stand & toddler was watching bluey, snacks in hand & all was well. Toddler knocked on the door & tried to come in right around the end of adult time. We wrapped it up only a few minutes later & went into the living room (literally shares a wall with our bedroom) and our toddler was gone. Looked around the house, called for him, he’s not there. He opened the garage door and let himself out. Our overhead garage door was only open because we had just gotten home from running errands. Toddler was in our neighbor’s front yard. I feel like a bag of shit and keep catastrophizing the whole scenario. What if he went into the road? What if someone saw him and abducted him? We have the baby proof doorknob covers, what’s the next best upgrade so this never happens again? I want to throw up.
April 21, 2024
The post above is why I think every high school needs to show that old episode of Dragnet I write about. There might be some other episodes teens should see too.
April 22, 2024
breakingmoo
Moo and Duh leave loaf and toadler unsupervized to go have sex, and then are all in a tizzy when they learn the toadler escaped into the neighbor's yard.

I'm seeing lots of stories shared with similar experiences by other moos and duhs, some about sex and others where I'm guessing they looked away for just one second TM, as they often do. I guess nothing brings breeders together and gives them warm fuzzies like irresponsible brat watching. Kind of like the adult version of comparing drunken weekend escapades but less funner.
April 23, 2024
Also why did they leave their garage door wide open? Would it have taken that long to close it before running off for a roll in the hay? I would be more concerned about theft leaving my garage door open and unattended for the world to see.

Other people in the comments in that discussion mentioned leaving the toadler alone with food. Kids are morons and choke very easily because they do that shit where they run/jump and eat at the same time, which is a fantastic recipe for choking. And if anyone of any age is choking, they cannot call out for help, so Junior could have also easily choked on whatever he was eating and died on the floor because Mommy needed a dick in her right then.

You want a carefree sex life, then DON'T BREED. Otherwise, secure your free-range bastards before fucking. The TV is only a good babysitter if the kid stays glued to it, and most of them don't.
April 24, 2024
This lady just wants to have a nice, peaceful life at home with a nice, obedient, quiet toddler.

LOOOOL has this woman ever met kids before? Pretty sure the only way a child at that age would be obedient is if they were comatose. This woman's also got some pretty unrealistic expectations of her young child. Like even the best behaved kids are going to be loud, needy and annoying at age two, they aren't going to sit still and play nicely and quietly so as not to disturb Mommy's peace and quiet.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/1cbi8f4/ugly_thoughts_about_toddler/

Idiot
I am having a lot of ugly thoughts with my toddler’s behavior. He’s almost 2 and we started day care two months ago and it’s been a nightmare every day when he comes home.

Most days, he screams his head off for no reason for at least the first hour of being home. I know he’s letting out his pent up frustration cause we’re his safe space but literally, I have worked all day, I don’t care kiddo. I don’t want your emotions. I just want you to eat your snack and play and follow the routine and be nice and peaceful and quiet and obedient. (And people in Hell want ice water, lady. And if you didn't want to hear screaming all day long, maybe you shouldn't have had kids. Screaming kind of comes with the territory.)

I hate cooking for him now because he’s getting pickier and I HATE when I’m cooking and my food is not being eaten or appreciated. We have to cook some separate meals due to dietary issues so it’s not always that I can eat his food so his food goes to waste a lot too.

I HATE that I have to just stand and tolerate his screaming and crying. I want to just lock him in a room till he shuts up.

I work hard as a wife, I work hard as a mom, I work hard as an employee and all I want is a peaceful evening with a cooperative child. (Her kid is not even two years old yet and she expects cooperation? Hoooo boy wait until she gets to the terrible twos, the threenager years, and the fuck you fours. All terms used by mommies to lovingly describe their hellions.)

I get that we need to foster emotionally development and what not and I’m literally in therapy because my parents were 0/10 on the emotionally intelligent scale but DEAR GOD I HATE IT. I want an obedient child, I want a cooperative child. (Well you gon be disappointed then, toots. I don't even think abused one-year-olds are obedient.) My pregnancy was hard, I sacrificed my body and health for this child and all I got is screams in return.

This is so hard and I hate all of it and I’m getting stressed as the work day needs even before I pick him up in anticipation of all the screams.

My entire life revolves around this goon. When do I get control back? When do I get to be in charge? (That's the neat part - you don't! If you didn't want to lose control as an adult and for your life to revolve around another human being, you shouldn't have fucking bred!)

And if anyone says I’m in charge as the parent, then why won’t my child eat when I say it’s mealtime. (Because kids are assholes. Let the fucker starve for a couple days and he'll magically get his appetite back.) Why is he screaming? I’m not in charge in any way that’s important to me.
I'm always stunned that so few people EVEN considered. that kids are just LIKE THIS before they bred! I so often feel like a person from outer space or something, when it seems my reality is so different from so many. Looking at the body and "grooming" standards the media seems to promote, I shake my head till I'm dizzy. I mean, the whole-body shaving, the 5 inch stiletto heels, and insane fixation on having a "glowing complexion", the 3" fingernails with enameled designs , the list of things I don't "get" just goes on and on! And now, "all body deodorants" and fabric scents that smell" clean" for weeks (chemicals, anyone??). It feels like society is just....insane---or is it me?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login