Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Hi,

I recently registered here. I enjoy the fact that you all tell it like it is. I'm tired of the breeder worship in mainstream culture and I am tired of being told that my life and choices and work are less important because I'm not "doing the most important job in the world". Thanks to all for providing a place where we can tell it like it is!

~Peace-n-quiet
Hi- I've finally registered after lurking for years. This has been one of my go-to sites for entertainment for a while. I've been happily married for 11 years and am "mom" to three wonderful saint bernards. I relate to a lot of what goes on here regarding brats, but I also spend a lot of time with some great kids so I'm not a true child or baby "hater", but I am a breeder hater lol. I stick with the basics like if you can't feed 'em don't breed 'em and parent your god damn children. That's me in a nutshell. I'm not sure I'll be posting a lot but I thought I'd post an intro since I did.

ETA- love the island (the real reason I registered). It encourages me daily to keep a cleaner house, and helps my diet (all the greasy hair, classless talk of bodily functions and the idea of what they/their house smell like between filth, farts and cooking BLECH!
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
February 09, 2012
lol! Thanks for sharing smiling smiley

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
February 10, 2012
Hello everyone! I have been reading this board for about a week now and I am absolutely LOVING it!!!!eating popcorn For the longest time I did not believe that there were others like me who despise babies and kids. It is nice to find a place where I can openly share my opinion on what whiny, obnoxious little snots that children and babies really are with out being told what an evil person I am.After all, I am a woman and what woman has no compassion and love for a wonderful happy little baby? Yeah, Whatever. Rolling my eyes on that one! A little about me,my name is Tiffany, 31 years old from Ft Worth, Texas. When I was about 10 years old, my oldest cousin was born and I remember the first time that I saw him have globs of snot running from his nose and drool coming from his mouth, my reaction was "Oh, HELL NO!!!" From that point on, I knew that I NEVER wanted kids and my mind has never changed.My first marriage ended because while I thought we were on the same page about children, as it would turn out, he was a fencesitter and decided that he wanted them after all. Now I am married to my best friend of 13 years and I know for a fact that he is on the same page as me and we are very happy together. I am gonna be honest and I hope no one holds it against me or him but my husband may have a tar baby thanks to his manipulative breeder ex-girlfriend lying about taking her birth control pills in hopes it would convince him to marry her. GRRRR!!!! I HATE bitches like that. Hahaha on her though, it didn't work. As much as I love my husband, If his possible sprog didn't live halfway across the country from us and we didn't highly doubt she was his (the sprog looks NOTHING like him, Oh and did I also mention that she is a cheating whore?) then I wouldn't of married him. Why would I want to help raise someone else's when I wouldn't want one of my own.?
February 10, 2012
Greetings, fellow Texan!

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
February 14, 2012
:1welcome

lab mom
Hello all, been a lurker for a few days, having fun and giggles reading the forum posts. Decided to finally register so a little bit of information on myself. I'm 23 years old, from South Carolina where I work part time at a public library. I live with my BF (also childfree) and we have two adorable four legged children we are convinced need to wear safety helmets. I hope to keep enjoying the fun every posts as some days a good laugh and a good outlet to rant is needed.
Hi there! :hello

My name's RelapseRob and I'm glad to make your acquaintance. I'm not a creep or anything, just 100% bratfree and proud of it. I'll make all attempts to stay an active member.

Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou _______ Rob.
Hi folks. smiling smiley
Hi guys,

I've been lurking for a while now and decided to make an account considering I've grown to love it here.

I've hated brats since I was a brat myself. Believe me, I realize that sounds pretty precociously pretentious but it's the truth. Grade school was hard for me unless I was playing sports, which became an outlet for kicking other kids in the knee with a valid excuse for doing so.

Freshly plopped out brats are the worst. They look, smell, and taste disgusting. Juuuust kidding.

One thing I will never understand is the CF people who also don't like animals. That, I find really difficult to relate to. My two cats are my world. On some days, they're the only reason I ever get out of bed.

Looking forward to meet awesome people who share my interests and hate!
February 18, 2012
:1welcome:meta:jump

Welcome to the board.
Good afternoon fellow CFers!
I just registered (pause for applause) and I'm 20 from northeast Ohio living in northern Wisconsin until next year when I move to Oregon! I'm the proud mom of an Australian Cattle Dog named Chico and a Spanish Mustang, Wakiya. I'm dating the man I'm going to marry, but we're young so we're waiting until we can afford to throw one hell of a party. I've been CF as long as I can remember, I thought babies were gross at 3, I also thought marriage and children was NEVER what I wanted. It took me a while to figure out that marriage =/= children and housewifery. Soooooo, I had a moment that I thought I might want to hire a surrogate to birth my spawn, just because I was an awesome quiet baby and so was my love, but really I couldn't wrap my head around giving up my life for some child and overpopulation it just seemed selfish. Maybe I'd adopt an older child... no I think I'll have a life instead. My other half was one of those types that never really thought about having kids, he really never thought about even getting married until he met me and now he has hearts in his eyes. We've been dating for 4 years in September and are temporarily doing a long distance thing. So that's a brief bit of me!
hellooooo everyone :all1 welcome, and enjoy the most fun CF website on the internet!

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
February 19, 2012
Hey everyone,

New poster, but I've read here for at least a year. I finally decided to sign-up, because it would be nice to be able to vent and discuss with like-minded people.

So, I'm in my early 30s and very happily childfree, with a good job and in love with a wonderful man.

However, I have the perfect example of breeders in my own family, unfortunately. My brother hooked up with and knocked up a Moo who already had 2 kids by 2 different deadbeat daddies. My brother's been taking care of his own kid plus the other 2 for nearly 7 years now. His baby-mama-moo is a strung-out druggie EntitleMoo who hardly ever works and refuses to do anything around the house. They're not married because she won't collect all her little entitlements that she does in presenting herself as a single moo. She uses her kids to wait on her hand and foot, and she's always "deathly ill".

Right now, she's lying about needing a heart stent (at age 28), and has claimed for the last few years that she has cervical cancer; for which she receives no treatment. And yet, every time she gets a hangnail, she's off to the ER in order to obtain painkillers, paid for by medicaid.

Sadly, I'm stuck temporarily right next door to them (they live nearly rent-free in half a duplex owned by my mother.), as I tend to my ailing mother (I'm on unpaid L.O.A.). So, I'm in breeder hell for the time being.
Hello!

I've lurked forever and decided to register finally.

I'm in my late 20s and have known I didn't want to have kids since I was like, 10 or 11 when I found out all the grossness that happens. When I found out about abortion I literally thought "Well thank heavens for that!!"

My interests include festivals, drinking Jack Daniels, all things Punk and Rockabilly and desperately looking for CF people because i'm at that age when most of my friends will reproduce soon, and my Facebook feed will fill up with nappies, babies' faces (Which all look like Winston Churchill regardless of gender) and the usual 'it's all about MEEEEEEE' crap that parents on social networks pull.

I think my most recent bingo was what's made me finally register, i'll chat about that in the bingo thread.

For now, hello and I hope your day is going wonderfully!

Edit for spelling and great justice!
February 19, 2012
Twolightersaday, I love your screen name! waving hellolarious :1welcome
February 19, 2012
pinguescence

I've hated brats since I was a brat myself. Believe me, I realize that sounds pretty precociously pretentious but it's the truth.

I was the same way. Even when I was a child, I didn't like children. I found them loud and disgusting. And I was always treated cruelly by them in school because I was heavy and I did well in school.
Hi everyone!

Im new here but not quite new....Ive been reading (and agreeing with everyone) everyday for almost a year and occasionally I post as "jojobeans". Now that Im married and in my late 20's Im getting a lot more questions and dirty looks when I mention my cf status, I guess I finally registered since I want to feel like Im part of a community that understands me. Its comforting meeting people who dont want to follow the lifescript and understand that life is made up of CHOICES such as the CHOICE to have children.
Greetings!

I still miss Turtle's Brats! Rant page from back in ancient times. I really loved going there for a good rant and discussion back in the day. Ah, good times. Good times.

Still I love myself a good, awesome safe haven to rant & rave with fellow childfree peeps.

So, glad to be here.... !

:satan
Hello! I've been lurking here for a few weeks. I'm a member at another childfree board as well, but this one is a bit more to my liking. It's so nice to find people who can't stand children and breeders as much as I do! I have found this board highly entertaining, and from what I can tell, you guys rock! I'm 22 years old, I work in retail and love my job (mostly), and I love my childfree life. smiling smiley
Hello, everybody!! New to the group and wanted to introduce myself. I'm 31, married, madly in love with my cat and my dog and absolutely terrified of children. I don't actually dislike all children, and I will be the first to laugh hysterically at all the giggling babies on YouTube, but no matter how cute they can be, I do NOT want one in my life, and I'm lucky enough to have a husband that agrees. I have been looking into permanent birth control solutions, but the only doctor I've spoken to says I'm too young. I'm not a medical professional, but I don't think that's right, so the search continues! Meanwhile, living in an apartment complex with tiny screaming demons everywhere is a constant reaffirmation that I've made the right decision. smiling smiley
midnightcowgirl3
Hello! I've been lurking here for a few weeks. I'm a member at another childfree board as well, but this one is a bit more to my liking. It's so nice to find people who can't stand children and breeders as much as I do! I have found this board highly entertaining, and from what I can tell, you guys rock! I'm 22 years old, I work in retail and love my job (mostly), and I love my childfree life. smiling smiley
Yes this site is great because there's no kissing up to the breeders (aka being breeder pleasers ) here.
Hey!

I live in GA and have cats, dogs and rodents. I get the "you must have that many pets to take the place of a child" bingo often.
I'm almost 30 and just got in to paint ball, which is a sport pretty light on children even though there are a few running around the woods shooting. And getting shot smug
I have been dating a wonderful guy for a while now and he dislikes children even more than me, it is such a nice change of pace from all the breederific guys I've dated in the past.
I honestly don't think anyone in my family likes kids to much, I've never gotten bingoed from them, and the other day my aunt asked us to be seated away from the one family with small kids in a restaurantthumbs upwink
Hi all...

Newbie from Australia who is struggling as everyone seems to be breeding around me.

All my smart, fascinating friends are becoming poop, wee and little thing obsessed.

Glad to find a place with like minded people, and must confess, have been laughing and nodding in agreement at most posts read thus far.
Hello everyone smiling smiley

Been lurking for quite a while, I don't usually sign up for a lot of forums but this site is amazing smiling smiley I'm 21 and from the UK, I have about a million reasons why I don't want and shouldn't have kids but apparently I'll still "change my mind" one day!?smile rolling left righteyes2 I'd rather just continue being awesome thanks thumbs upwink
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login