Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
^ Ok, thanks. Probies, eh?
Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a woman of health and taste. I am 42, was spayed 20 years ago, in Quebec where I was born and raised. Living in the US and A since 1998, married to a smart and kind american. I've known since childhood I was not mooternial. My hobbies are reading, watching comedies and listening to classic rock music. I hope to fit in, even though I dislike children. I would not go out of my way to harm them. I just prefer their absence.

barren4ever
You'll be just fine here at Bratfree. I too dislike children and am not afraid to admit it. I also love classic rock - can't wait to see you in the rest of the forum!

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Hi. I'm new here. I have been lurking for about a month I guess. I almost joined that other forum, but found this one more enjoyable to read. I saw this mentioned on the other board. I thought I would try it out.

I'm glad to see that I am not alone.
I've been lurking for several months, posted as a guest recently, and made the jump to join bratfree.com.

I made the choice to be CF at a very young age due to my own family experiences (grew up in a family full of fundamentalist Christian breeders and their brats, hated everyone and everything about it, and had a vasectomy done shortly after my 21st birthday), I am with a very lovely and understanding, also CF, young woman who is the love of my life, I carried the autard mantle due to overzeal in the school system until I was 21 years old and was able to get reevaluated, and as a collector of diecast collectible cars, frequent car show visitor/entrant, and frequent thrift-shop & Wal-Mart patron, I find myself amid babystalkers, moos and brats frequently, so expect a lot of comments from me in those threads... smiling smiley Protip: Some of the most annoying brats and most loathsome white trash moos frequent car shows.

Very nice website, looks very user-friendly, and I've seen a lot of things that I agree with here!
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
June 03, 2012
chris450slc
I've been lurking for several months, posted as a guest recently, and made the jump to join bratfree.com.

I made the choice to be CF at a very young age due to my own family experiences (grew up in a family full of fundamentalist Christian breeders and their brats, hated everyone and everything about it, and had a vasectomy done shortly after my 21st birthday), I am with a very lovely and understanding, also CF, young woman who is the love of my life, I carried the autard mantle due to overzeal in the school system until I was 21 years old and was able to get reevaluated, and as a collector of diecast collectible cars, frequent car show visitor/entrant, and frequent thrift-shop & Wal-Mart patron, I find myself amid babystalkers, moos and brats frequently, so expect a lot of comments from me in those threads... smiling smiley Protip: Some of the most annoying brats and most loathsome white trash moos frequent car shows.

Very nice website, looks very user-friendly, and I've seen a lot of things that I agree with here!

450slc? Sprechen sie Benz? smiling smiley

Mein M112 E32
Zzelda
chris450slc

Mein M112 E32

Yep. The M112 is a great engine, a little new for my tastes, I restored my 450SLC from a junker bought for $250 out of a charity auction (looked at a 1979 W126 280S that was an import from the Fatherland, but it would have been impossible to title and smog). It was a labor of love, but it's a good-looking car and I like that the back seat is patently useless for putting humans in.
Welcome, chris! :1welcome
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
June 04, 2012
chris450slc
Zzelda
chris450slc

Mein M112 E32

Yep. The M112 is a great engine, a little new for my tastes, I restored my 450SLC from a junker bought for $250 out of a charity auction (looked at a 1979 W126 280S that was an import from the Fatherland, but it would have been impossible to title and smog). It was a labor of love, but it's a good-looking car and I like that the back seat is patently useless for putting humans in.

thumbs upwink

Always good to see more car enthusiasts on here!
Thanks, folks. Car enthusiasts are typically cool and chill people, and there are more CF enthusiasts than one would think, especially when it comes to the sports/exotic car community, where cars have useless rear seating if any at all and are as such useless for kydz. The only thing I dislike about the Ferrari Mondial Coupe I'm looking at is that the rear seat is too small to put either our Akita or any kind of baggage into...
Hello, everyone! My name's Lori and I'm a bit of a lurker. I mostly just registered so I could stalk the rest of this forum silently, but if I have any tidbits I want to share I'll post them accordingly.

I've been CF since I was sixteen, and while I think my bf maaaaaaay be a fence-sitter, I'm sure he's at least crazy enough about me to know that kids won't ever be an option in our life. Of course, it might just be all the horror stories I've heard here making me paranoid...who knows?

I'll keep you all posted. :jump
Welcome to the club, ld. Btw, love your screen name. How did you come up with it? :1welcome
June 10, 2012
Hi all!!
I have a HUGE problem with lurking...... I've been lurking here for more than 2 years.
Thought I should register.
jmc
Hi all!!
I have a HUGE problem with lurking...... I've been lurking here for more than 2 years.
Thought I should register.

You'll get more out of the board by registering.

:1welcome:meta:newb
Anonymous User
Re: hurray I'm registered
June 13, 2012
Just found this place because it was mentioned in a CF facebook group I'm in. Figured I'd sign up and take a look around. Hello everybody.
Anonymous User
Re: hurray I'm registered
June 14, 2012
:1welcome
Welcome to the club, bulletproofheeb!
Hello there, I've been lurking here for a while but I haven't felt the need to register because I have not had that much problems with being CF.

No, really.

I've gotten some 'What if you change your mind' bingoes from some people sure, but when I tell them that I wont and if I for some reason do, there is a lot of kids in the world already that need homes, they think it's reasonable.

Even when I discussed with my doctor about different kinds of birth control (and concluded that there was no that didn't have side effects) she encouraged me to try to find a loop hole in the 25 year age limit for sterilization. (In Sweden all Swedish citizens over the age of 25 have the right to get sterilized on their own request) Sadly I have not found one yet.

Still, I thought I'd register to share my positive experience smiling smiley
Howdy.

I've been lurking here for a month and thought I'd best go ahead and join.

I'm a writer and grad student living in Denton, TX. DW and I have been married for 25 years and are still blissfully childfree. After we'd been married for 5 years, and we were both approaching 30, we had the child conversation. It went like this:

Me: I guess we should think about children.
DW: Yeah.
Me: (after about a minute pause). Well, I thought about them.
DW: Me, too. What do you think?
Me: I like our life too much to give it up!
DW: I am so glad you said that!

End of discussion. For our 25th anniversary, DW became permanently babyproofed. Somehow, in our life, we weren't bingoed very much. We were bingoed for everything else!

That's about it. Thanks for being here! When we committed to being CF, there wasn't any support. We thought we were real hellions! Good to see so many people taking charge of their lives and telling society to go fornicate with itself.
nathanomir and kippies,
welcome to bratfree. feel free to look around and get acquainted.

Hi everyone, long time lurker, decided to register, mostly because my disgust with today's youth has reached a fevered pitch.
chevygirl,
i'm feeling you. the youth of today have no respect or decency. and welcome to the board.

June 25, 2012
Welcome to all the fellow CF!

Hello. I am not really into the whole cf lifestyle. I am here because I am VioletYoshi's stalker. She brightens up my day. Whenever I see a flurry of online drama she creates, I laugh till I drool. Like the Yoshster I have Aspewrger's Syndrome. I guess you could say she has become my Special Interest. I like the smilies here. It reminds me of the aspie site I frequent www.intensitysquared.com (that's not the site I know yoshi from) Like here, I^2 is unmoderated. Anyway, hi. I hope I am allowed to gawk here. :jump
You ain't gonna last here if you aren't CF. Keep to lurking.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
michaela
You ain't gonna last here if you aren't CF. Keep to lurking.

Well I apologize if my being here is a problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login