Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Guess to be Announced; finally got around to join the BratFree brethren.

Hugs and salutations to everyone thumbs upwink
Hello all. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to register today. I've known since I was about eight that I didn't want kids. I'm horrified by most kids (save my 9 year old cousin and the children of the various geology faculty at my university), and quite frankly I think that to pass on my genetics would be completely unethical. Thankfully the only grand-things my mother wants out of me are a llama, a goat, and a Ph.D.
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
April 08, 2012
Hello.
I'm female and 61.
Known since forever I never wanted to breed.
Didn't like kids when I was one.

Leash laws for linoleum lizards!
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
April 13, 2012
foxtail
Hello all. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to register today. I've known since I was about eight that I didn't want kids. I'm horrified by most kids (save my 9 year old cousin and the children of the various geology faculty at my university), and quite frankly I think that to pass on my genetics would be completely unethical. Thankfully the only grand-things my mother wants out of me are a llama, a goat, and a Ph.D.

Tell your mom that would probably hurt :/

But seriously - welcome smiling smiley

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Um...hi!! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2

Long time lurker, first time poster....some of you might already know me on some of the FB threads.

Thanks for letting me on! bowing
Hi everyone. I've been lurking on and off for a while, but just decided to join. I've been a member of TCFL for a while, but I've been getting really fed up with it lately. I usually stick to the snarkier threads, but it has started to become really intolerable lately. 99% of the posts are whining about something, and have little or nothing to do with being CF.
I've always felt like I had to censor myself there, since they apparently don't like a lot of the words you use to describe breeders here.
I'm especially fed up with the forum after the post by sundried sushi inviting us all to ask him about parenting. I couldn't believe people were engaging him either. And I couldn't believe that the mods didn't kick him out. He didn't break any of the rules, apparently. *rolls eyes*
There are also a lot of flakes and breeder-pleasers that have taken over the forum.

Anyway, enough about TCFL.
I'm 35 and from Canada. I'm looking forward to posting here, and looking forward to a good troll roasting. winking smiley
April 16, 2012
:1welcome everyone!
To all the newbies hello from San Antonio TX.

:metaband playing music:newb:sw:hello:jump:1wvthumbs upwink:1welcome
Another long time lurker coming out. Hubby and I met in college in engineering, he as a "non-traditional" student 9 yrs my senior. Been together since 95, married since 05. Knew I didn't want kids by 12 and was estatic to meet some one of the same mind after a series of false starts with guys who thought they would change my mind. The scene at 12 when i first vocalized this was in Denny's with my parents and younger sister. Another famblee was busy ignoring the fact that thier twerps were busy running back and forth on that odd flat area between the booths and windows that existed in the old building designs annoying everyone... Mom is supportive and gets it and instead spoils our pets as her own including holiday gifts. Dad took a long time to give up and let it go...Sis feels an unnecessary and imagined burden to be the one to produce grandkids for him still...
Inspired to finally join today after our neighbors had the audacity to challenge my husband about the fact that we repeatedly tell thier children (acutally all those we catch doing it) they may not trespass on our property to get to thier friends on the next cul-de-sac. Entitled twits. Vaguely ironic since the dad is a registered sex offender for a charge against underage boys that all the other neighbors make veiled reference to, yet apparently they think we are the evil ones....
Hating children since the age of 4. I thought I'd make it legitimate and join this forum. I'm currently working as a dog and cat groomer to help with college payments. I am a nerd.
I’m back here to both; thank the warm welcome and also to welcome the new comers even though I’m a new comer myself, does it still apply? :redface lol grinning smiley
Long-time CFer and former NoKidding! member here. I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Been meaning to sign up here for ages, but finally found a good reason to post. smiling smiley
Glad to find this!

Would like to connect to other fellow cf'ers and gladly welcome any pm in order to get to know one another.

Couldn't find any places on the internet really, where I could connect and when I went to place an ad on craigslist on the strictly platonic section with the headline Cats not brats, my ad was flagged off less than 12 hours after posting! Unbelievable the amount of animosity and intolerance the rest of the breeding world has for those of us that are cf.

When I was about 5 years old (I noticed the post from someone that knew when they were 4 - CONGRATULATIONS!), I marched out into the room where the adults were present and announced to everyone within ear shot, "I'm not having kids and I'm never getting married!" and I held to that for all these decades later. Went through all the bingo bullshit and even nearly had my life ruined by a couple relationships that almost got me into the void of no return. Like many women, I've taken a great deal of harassment for my mindful choice by both genders and gender orientations too, and continue to tolerate a world where breeders continually force their ways upon those that are different simply because they outnumber the rest.

Looking forward to meeting others on here and PLEASE do feel free to pm me if you want to strike up a conversation off the boards. It's hard enough on us to meet others like ourselves as it is.smiling smiley

Thank you to the person who put this forum together. It's appreciated.
:yr
:1welcome
I am thrilled to find this board. I have some serious ranting to do and love that you all understand! YES!:newb
More about me: I am mid-30s, married, and we have 6 cats that we love. So much better than screaming children. I realized in the past couple of years that I have never wanted to have children- my life is too important to me. I should have know this from a young age when my older sister was playing house, but I hated it and instead preferred glamorously dressing up my Barbies, who at least had varied careers. However, my life now is infested with breeders, and they REALLY get on my nerves on a daily basis. I can't get away from them at work (a demanding job that I do love) or in my artistic life, which is modern dance. All of my friends are at the age of having babies and feel entitled. No one's schedule is as important as theirs. We must all bend to their wishes. We must all understand...even when they bring the stupid brats to class and rehearsals!!!!! And my husband recently lost his job due to the breeder boss being pregnant and not liking him...he wasn't as important as the female co-worker who is a single mom. BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!! I am sick of all of them. So THANK YOU in advance for being here and understanding. I am so happy to finally find some like-minded people.
Hey all been gone awhile had to have my internet turned off due to having a truck and debts to pay off. I have everything paid off just haven't had my service turned back on. So I just use the public library now. For those that don't know me I'm 25 and work in the kitchen of a nursing home. I hate crotchfruit and BNP's with a vengence.
Hello Everyone,

I am a single African- American female. I enjoy being childless and despite all of the biased stories about the majority of black women bemoaning being alone…I am very content. Sure I would love to have a faithful, reliable companion one day, but never had the desire to get married and have children. I’d rather be alone than sucked dry by drama. Thankfully, my parents are very supportive and understanding. They do want me to be open to getting married, but have expressed repeatedly that they are ok with me not having children. (My sister and her husband have 7 kids! I love them, but DAMN!) I am thankful for their support and for the kindness of a few others. However, I find most people to be disrespectful, condescending and actually dangerous. I am striving to live a simple life full of peace, beauty, art, music, good food, good books and good people. But children and their “breeders” (as you call them LOL) do make it difficult. I love my sister and her family, but they’re guilty of some of the crap everyone here is complaining about. I guess that’s why I sometimes feel torn. I’m glad I found this site. I am desperately trying to find things that are child- free so I can stop being alone in a crowd. Thank you, you’ve made me laugh AND think.

Tropical Beach Bum
Welcome!

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Hi all!! I was a serious lurker for awhile, but finally decided to join. I live in Scottsdale, AZ with three great dogs and three lovely kitties. I'm currently in school for my Master's in Engineering while working part-time teaching mathematics at an "alternative" high school (this has further solidified my CF-ness, for sure). I have a great boyfriend who is CF himself, and him and I value our free-time more than anything.

I've always known I would never be a mother, I simply do NOT have the "mom-chip" in me. In fact, I actually find myself horrified when I'm in the prescence of a baby or toddler... Something about their faces creeps the living hell out of me - I have never seen a small child I thought was cute in any way, shape, or form.
A big welcome to the newbies. Tropical Beach Bum, I love your signature line. I'm a huge fan of Cary Grant.

:1welcome:metafriendly hug:jump:hello:1wv
Welcome Miss Mmr and Tropical Beach Bum smiling smiley
Hello everyone. Been a lurker for a while. Hope everyone has a good day.
Guess I'd better post here as well. Hello!
May 18, 2012
whimsicalpeanus
Guess I'd better post here as well. Hello!

Only if you plan to post in the main part of the site...the Island is a little bit apart so some people just stay there.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login