Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
angelicerin17
I've been reading this site for a couple years and never got offended. Simply saying that I got an eye opener to another side of living and I appreciate it. I meant no disrespect and certainly didn't expect some of these responses. I apologize for intruding and will not be posting anymore, just reading.
perhaps the lurking will allow you to see why living a cf life really is the best way - if you want to put less strain on this planet and society as well as yourself, it's the way to be.

if you decide against it, let me borrow from the late bill hicks, then DO ADOPT one that isn't wanted. that bumper sticker that says, there's no such thing as an unwanted child is utter bullshit. most people have them and later regret it, and will do so privately, though they announce it to the world every chance they get through their actions after a few years of having to deal with all the responsibilities and time consumption that plays a part in their lives - NOT TO MENTION the monetary resources that are exhausted from it. then all we true cf'ers hear about is "i got to" take my kid here, there, do this for my kid(s), well then do it and stfu about it i say.
Hi everyone, I'm a 27 year old woman living just south of Canada. I have to admit I'm kind of a fence sitter - I'm not 100% sure whether I want kids or not, but I've always known that if I did decide to have kids, I would adopt. (Which is why the biological clock bingos really bother me.) I do know that I'm not going to have kids anytime soon, and I hate being pressured about it. The more I am pressured, the more I resist. I also really don't like a heck of a lot of kids. I'm glad to have a place where I will be able to rant occasionally, because I plan to be a middle school teacher (an age group that I actually like), and I'm always afraid of complaining on Facebook and being found out by some irate parent.
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
August 11, 2012
What the FUCK is with the fencesitter invasion?

Listen, I know that for some folks, it's a tough decision, but goddamnit you're almost as bad as the butthurt breeders who shit on our forum because they fail to read that they are not welcome at Bratfree.

Here is the help you so clearly need.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?9,70269

Forum Rules
* If you have biological offspring, are involved in raising a minor child, or you plan to do either of the aforementioned at some point in your life, you are not childfree. You may be a step-parent, childless, or pre-childed, but you are not child-free. If you aren't sure about children, you are a fence-sitter and this is not the site for you, either.

Why not head over to TCFL where they welcome such indecisiveness? Lurk all you want; read and learn. But do not think that we'll be so accommodating. This is a haven for the 100% OMG SRS childfree.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
August 11, 2012
michaela

Listen, I know that for some folks, it's a tough decision, but goddamnit you're almost as bad as the butthurt breeders who shit on our forum because they fail to read that they are not welcome at Bratfree.

Forum Rules
* If you have biological offspring, are involved in raising a minor child, or you plan to do either of the aforementioned at some point in your life, you are not childfree. You may be a step-parent, childless, or pre-childed, but you are not child-free. If you aren't sure about children, you are a fence-sitter and this is not the site for you, either.

Why not head over to TCFL where they welcome such indecisiveness? Lurk all you want; read and learn. But do not think that we'll be so accommodating. This is a haven for the 100% OMG SRS childfree.

Seconded.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
August 11, 2012
zatoth

From another thread. Thanks, Zatoth!

reaperess
michaela

Forum Rules

Seconded.

WTF? Did they not read the rules that MIchaela so thoughtfully sent a link too?

I am sick and tired of breeders and fence sitters coming here and spewing their semi literate shit all over this forum. We don't care and none of us are going to change our minds. None of us find children special or magical. Personally, I find children to be intensely irritating, and that is just one of the many reasons I don't have any and I never, ever will. The only baby this house will ever see is a puppy.

Go over to TCFL. They love fence sitters and breeders over there.
August 12, 2012
Hi everyone! I'm 41 and I've been married to a wonderful guy for 17 years. We are happily CF, and have NO regrets!

I used to be a member at TCFL, but I never felt like I could express how I truly felt.

Then someone over there recommended this site, and now I feel right at home!

I love that all of you 'tell it like it is' without any bullshitting around.

So glad I found all of you!
August 12, 2012
Welcome, drake!

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
August 12, 2012
Thankyou michaela! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou

You all rock!smile rolling left rightsmile

And like the rest of you guys, I'm wondering WTF is going on with the fencesitters signing up around heresmile rolling left righteyes2

You are CF, or you are NOT.

Just like you are inpig, or not inpig.

There is no grey area at bratfree.

These people need to get a fucking CLUE...
August 13, 2012
drake
I used to be a member at TCFL, but I never felt like I could express how I truly felt.

drake
And like the rest of you guys, I'm wondering WTF is going on with the fencesitters signing up around here

I guess we have an exchange system with TCFL. They can send us people who don't want to mince words or make any attempt at playing nice with breeders and breeder-pleasers, and we'll send them fencesitters.
LOL at yurble's exchange system theory!

I wonder how a fencesitter manage to stay and sign up after lurking...considering how :hardcore some of our members are!

I have to admit TCFL is fun to be lurked at once in a while--oh, the sentence 'I like kids so much why people stereotyping us CF?' is overused there waving hellolarious

welcome, staunchly CF new members! smiling smiley enjoy posting and reading at the funniest, most blunt, most literate forum on the planet!
August 17, 2012
felisdomestica
I wonder how a fencesitter manage to stay and sign up after lurking...considering how :hardcore some of our members are!

I know, right? You'd think if they had "lurked for years," they'd understand that this is no place for fencesitters.

----------
michaela

michaela
felisdomestica

I know, right? You'd think if they had "lurked for years," they'd understand that this is no place for fencesitters.

yeah, you don't even need to read the rules to notice that! lurked for years my ass.
August 19, 2012
I just blundered across this blog (bratfree section). Whose is it? I was amused and reminded of some of our older threads.
Hi everyone. I am definitely not on the fence. CF by choice and happy about it. Have enjoyed reading for the past few days and hope to contribute something after spending more time getting a feel for the forum and its participants.
Good day everyone!

I've been lurking for quite a while now and think this board is the greatest thing to happen to the Interwebz. I feel I don't fit in with the kyd-worshipping majority of people and this site is a godsend to me. Cheers!

:jump
Hey, it's me, Faerie-StarV who changed her username to Orangeflower to Orangeflower2 to now orangeflower84. The last two was from other email and it wouldn't it let me sign back on(windows live was being a bitch to me) so I had to create a new username and using my old email to sign here, which it works! XD
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you guys. Even if was unable to get back on before, I still lurk around to see what's going on and it looks like I miss a lot of good stuff. ;3; I really miss you guys and hopefully, this email will not give me anymore trouble in the future like Windows Live did. I have so much to tell you of Deviantart drama I've been dealing with last year and recently that I don't know where to begin.
August 27, 2012
orangeflower84
Hey, it's me, Faerie-StarV who changed her username to Orangeflower to Orangeflower2 to now orangeflower84. The last two was from other email and it wouldn't it let me sign back on(windows live was being a bitch to me) so I had to create a new username and using my old email to sign here, which it works! XD
Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you guys. Even if was unable to get back on before, I still lurk around to see what's going on and it looks like I miss a lot of good stuff. ;3; I really miss you guys and hopefully, this email will not give me anymore trouble in the future like Windows Live did. I have so much to tell you of Deviantart drama I've been dealing with last year and recently that I don't know where to begin.

Yo :1wv

I’m a childfree female in my 20’s living in Las Vegas. I knew at the age of 5 that I never wanted kids due to my little brother being born who cried for 9 months straight all night and day.

I’m getting sick of the child centric world and the bingos between work, school, and my recent engagement it’s never ending. So I decided it was time to join the safe haven with like-minded people. This site has been very entertaining, thanks for the many laughs.
August 30, 2012
alostmind
Hi everybody

I’m a childfree female in my 20’s living in Las Vegas. I knew at the age of 5 that I never wanted kids due to my little brother being born who cried for 9 months straight all night and day.

I’m getting sick of the child centric world and the bingos between work, school, and my recent engagement it’s never ending. So I decided it was time to join the safe haven with like-minded people. This site has been very entertaining, thanks for the many laughs.

So there's 3 of us from Vegas now! :1wv

Snark Shark- I'm an only child too! Ain't it grand?grinning smiley
August 31, 2012
drake
Snark Shark- I'm an only child too! Ain't it grand?grinning smiley

Only child here too!

August 31, 2012
:1wv Count me, too!

----------
michaela

Hi!

I'm swampshack. I've been a lurker for a long time and decided to register because I need some distraction in my life.

I'm in my late 20's and my home base is currently in Portland, OR but I'm currently residing in Miami, FL for a year while I work on another bachelors degree.

There isn't really too much to say about myself other than I'm happily child-free and enjoy spending my time pursuing my own interests unencumbered.
michaela
:1wv Count me, too!

Only child here!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login