Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Anonymous User
Wow....
November 19, 2012
So happy to have found a place where I can express what I'm really thinking.
Re: Wow....
November 19, 2012
Welcome! :1welcome
November 19, 2012
Welcome!!

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
November 19, 2012
I love this site. I can say whatever the fuck I want about anyone or anything and theres a good chance that people will even AGREE. Hot damn it's good to be brat free.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
November 19, 2012
Hi. England is awesome! (Want to go sometimes).
November 19, 2012
I feel ya. This place is great. :1welcome
November 19, 2012
catharsist
I love this site. I can say whatever the fuck I want about anyone or anything and theres a good chance that people will even AGREE. Hot damn it's good to be brat free.

FUCK YEAH! grinning smiley
This is sooo true! it is good to say what you THINK!

And a great big :1welcome grinning smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 19, 2012
Hello there.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 19, 2012
Welcome to our board! :1welcome

I have been here for a couple of years, and it's one of the best CF boards on the net!
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
November 19, 2012
You will feel right at home here. I've been here for over 3 months and it is my second home. The members here are awesome. Welcome!

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 19, 2012
Welcome, glad to have you here.

:1welcome:jump :sw :1wv :bal

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Anonymous User
November 19, 2012
Welcome to the forums! I guarentee you're going to have a great time here.

You can also introduce yourself here.
Hmm.... think I may have posted my intro in the wrong place. Anyway thank you all for the welcome. See you in the Living Room!
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 20, 2012
womanfromengland
Hmm.... think I may have posted my intro in the wrong place. Anyway thank you all for the welcome. See you in the Living Room!

A moderator just decided to merge your thread with the existing welcome thread. It's no biggie.
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 20, 2012
It's nice to see more people near my timezone - it means posts to read before the east coast wakes up winking smiley
Welcome, welcome smiling smiley

I'm also a Brit, womanfromengland, though I'm from north of the border & currently live in the middle east.
Hi everyone! :1wv

I've been lurking around for a couple of months and decided to join! I too originally registered over at TCFL but it's a whole lot more amusing over here I gotta say, lol. My decision to be childfree was heavily influenced by the fact that I'm ten years older than my sister. I got a good sample of what life would be like with a kid and I say no thanks. Changing diapers, trying to keep her still/entertain her, dealing with her tantrums, making sure she does her homework, dragging her out of bed each morning, forcing her to eat and dragging her into bed at night...that's all I've had to do throughout the years and while I love my sister, I'd rather not be put through that shit again. It's mentally exhausting and so damn monotonous. Fuck that, life is too short to waste a good portion of it looking after spawn and cleaning up after them!
November 22, 2012
:1welcome You will love it here! We are a fun bunch of folks!

Sounds like you have a lot of stories to share with ussmiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi

I am a long-time lurker - I have posted a couple of times, but never introduced myself.

I am a 42 year old female from New Zealand. I have two demented pugs. Currently single and finding that the pickings are very slim indeed for me as so many late thirties to forties old geezers are wanting to have kids.

Ah well, being single ain't so bad - all I need to do is look around me at the miserable couples with kids and I feel better about my life.

For the record Snark Shark - your posts have made me snort-laugh unattractively more than any other posts I have ever read. Keep up the excellent work.

Anyway - Hi again all (o;

pugbaiter
Hi

I am a long-time lurker - I have posted a couple of times, but never introduced myself.

I am a 42 year old female from New Zealand. I have two demented pugs. Currently single and finding that the pickings are very slim indeed for me as so many late thirties to forties old geezers are wanting to have kids.

Ah well, being single ain't so bad - all I need to do is look around me at the miserable couples with kids and I feel better about my life.

For the record Snark Shark - your posts have made me snort-laugh unattractively more than any other posts I have ever read. Keep up the excellent work.

Anyway - Hi again all (o;

Aww!! Your pug is sooo cute. Give them both a kiss for me...smiling smiley
Hi there. I've fooled around a little on "No Kidding" and "Selfish Heathens," and I thought I would give this place a try.

I have never had the slightest desire to produce or raise children. It has reached the point where I would be happy to never see or hear a child again.

Other than that, you may wish to know that I'm a vegetarian feminist atheist liberal cat-lover who enjoys reading science fiction and fantasy, old-fashioned science fiction and horror films (not the modern gory stuff, but anything that might show up on your local Monster Horror Chiller Theater, even the bad ones; maybe particulalry the bad ones.)
November 28, 2012
Welcome Victoria!! You will love it here. We are a fun bunch of folks. :1welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello all.

Been a lurker for a bit, thought I would come out of the shadows and introduce myself. I am also a member over on the TCFL board (same username). I enjoy that board but love this one too for being a bit more...ahem..relaxed.

Anywho, I am in North Carolina. I have been married for 3 years. In my mid thirties. My husband and I were really lucky. When we married, we both were thinking one maybe two kids (at one point I wanted three), not now but in a little bit. We were not in a rush but I knew I would have to soon due to my age. We started thinking and talking about it more and more in the sencond and third year of marriage. The more we talked about it the more we realized we kinda did not want kids. So a few months ago we made the decision to be childfree. Its such a freeing feeling. Its remarkable how all the decisions you once were contemplating (where to buy a house, what kind of house, what kind of car..) take on a whole differnent structure. We no longer have to get a four door car with a spacious back seat for kids. We can get any kind we want.

So we are currently sitting on the decision. We have told very few people. We wanted to wait a year and see how we felt. Then he would go get the snippy snippy. We may start to tell the family next year.

But its such an incredible feeling to have that weight off our shoulders having made the decision. And we were really lucky we both ended up felling the same way as we went into the marriage feeling very differnetly.
November 29, 2012
ladychristine- this board is NOT for fencesitters.

You will find that you will NOT be welcomed here AT ALL.

And I'm one of the nicer folks here

This site is for people who DO NOT EVER want children. EVER.

You have been warned.

~~~~~~~~~~~
November 29, 2012
I know that you feel sure now, and that it's super awesome to have made such a bold decision. However, if you're waiting a year to see how you feel, you really haven't made any decision, have you, other than the decision to not decide right now.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login