Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 29, 2012
Basically, what I meant was after that year is over, if you actually decide to be childfree, we'll welcome you. Until then, go back to TCFL.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Wow uhm ok...First, did not realize this place was not for fence sitters. scratch that. Just read it in the rules.

Second, I may not have been clear about our decision. We have made the decision not to have children. We are not on the fence. We are waiting to tell family. And we are waiting to get the surgery becasue well its still surgery. We need to look into our options and whats best for us. So I guess the 'we'll see how we feel' is regards to the surgery. I mean if I was to get pregnant right now I would get an abortion. I do not want kids.

So even though I dont fall into the catagory of "I knew I never wanted kids", I thought I would still be welcome.
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
November 30, 2012
ladychristine
Wow uhm ok...First, did not realize this place was not for fence sitters. scratch that. Just read it in the rules.

Second, I may not have been clear about our decision. We have made the decision not to have children. We are not on the fence. We are waiting to tell family. And we are waiting to get the surgery becasue well its still surgery. We need to look into our options and whats best for us. So I guess the 'we'll see how we feel' is regards to the surgery. I mean if I was to get pregnant right now I would get an abortion. I do not want kids.

So even though I dont fall into the catagory of "I knew I never wanted kids", I thought I would still be welcome.

My apologies if I was harsh. I misunderstood your meaning. We've had quite a few trolls lately, so I kind of jumped to arms. It looks like you're sure! :beer Cheers!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
December 01, 2012
My apologies too, ladychristine. Like reaperess said, we have had a ton of trolls lately, and I was a tad hasty. Ya wouldn't believe what the trolls are like here, and they give us a hard time.

So welcome!! Enjoy it here.:1welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
No problem. Rereading my own post I could see where it was misleading. I can see about the trolls. I was reading your post where you have all the popular threads and man there were some trolls. But looks like you took care of them. But I promise I'm not here to troll. I think this is a great board and a safe place to really let out how I feel (about breeders) without judgement.
Oh, hi :hello I'm an 18 year old child free person from New Zealand. This site makes my world a brighter place.
December 13, 2012
:1welcome

Hi Kora! You'll enjoy it here!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, all. I've been lurking for more than a year and I figured I might as well go ahead and register. I enjoy the snark here, you guys say things I'd love to say. I suppose I was a bit intimidated at first, honestly. I'm not really social, my fiance is my only real friend, so I tend to be shy.

A little about me, I'm a twenty-something lady who was an early articulator on the topics of CF and atheism. I think I was 5 years old when I told my mom god wasn't real. I always knew I didn't like or want kids even when I was one. I was lucky to have been raised by live-and-let-live hippie parents who just want me to live a happy life. I got Essure a bit less than a year ago. I knew I wanted it since I first heard of it, but thought I'd have to wait until at least 30. Luckily I found an awesome bingo-free doc.

I love cats more than anything else on the planet. I would love to be able to foster cats in the future in addition to the two I have. I also love tattoos, horror literature past and present, and horror flicks of many types.

You'll probably still see me lurking for the most part, although I'm sure I'll post here and there.
Welcome, dim. Don't be shy, feel free to join in on the snarkiness anytime! grinning smiley
Hi!

I've been lurking for a while now, and I love the place!

I'm childfree, and always will be. I have a dog (chihuahua cross) who is like my baby (except, you know, furry and less noisy/smelly).

I currently live in China. I'm sure it must be one of the hardest places to be childfree - the whole country is in awe of children. I'm 30 and people are genuinely worried because I don't have a child (or a man to make a child...) yet. They're horrified when i tell them I have no plans to reproduce. Usually, gently explaining that I'd rather have a house full of puppies than a house full of babies does the trick!

So...ummm...yes...nice to meet you all! i've been reading your board on and off for a while, and I love the fact that all those things I thought it was just me thinking are actually shared with other people - especially the post natal abortions!

See you on the board somewhere I guess!

Fee
x
December 16, 2012
Welcome Chahu! You will love it here!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! Like many here, I'm a longtime lurker and just now dedided to make an account.

I'm 22, live in Mississippi with my 31-year-old boyfriend, and we're both staunchly CF: REALLY frustrating here, as most of my (former) friends have already popped out a few. Also doesn't help that I'm a British Jew in a town of breeder crazy Baptists. We should be getting the hell outta here in 2013, though!

This board is so refreshing after seeing moo cows and their screaming brats everywhere I go!
Glad I found this forum. I'll definitely enjoy my stay. :hello
Hi, all!
So glad to find a place where I can express my actual feelings about ill-trained crib lizards acting out in public, their spechul mombies (love that word!) and duhs who completely ignore bad behavior, and those who think that there is something 'wrong' with me for NOT wanting to have sprogs...EVER!
December 24, 2012
Welcome everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~
estis_ibidem
Glad I found this forum. I'll definitely enjoy my stay. :hello

That fat cat in your avatar is so unbelievably cute... Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2
I’m not really a lurker. I just stumbled upon this site while search-engining “assholes with noisy brats” in anger. On the train coming home was this little piece of shit making noises. At one point, I uttered “Shut up!” under my breath while the little cocksucker was squawking away. I saw someone apparently close to that larva turn around and give me a dirty look, but I didn’t care. I had my headphones on with death metal blasting at high volume to drown out the noises from that little shitbag. And yes, the lyrics were about killing without mercy or compassion, which is what I felt like doing to that little noise maggot.

Anyway, I’m a 44-year-old English teacher in the Tohoku region of Japan. When I commute to Tokyo, I generally avoid taking the Shinkansen (the high-speed bullet trains) and take the highway busses instead. It takes twice as long, but people don’t bring their brats onto the latter because the commute is so long. The wow factor of the Shinkansen, its speed, attracts breeders and their larvae.

Note: Please don’t construe this as racist. I hate maggots and breeders of all races equally.
lucky joestar
At one point, I uttered “Shut up!” under my breath while the little cocksucker was squawking away. I saw someone apparently close to that larva turn around and give me a dirty look, but I didn’t care.

If you really want dirty looks, catch Mombie's eye and say clearly 'Shove a tit in your brat's screaming gob, already!!!" That seems to offend them for some reason :all1

That said, welcome to the Moo-free zone!!! :partay
Hi everyone! I'm finally delurking after a week in Christmas hell! I'm a 32 year old CF living in Canada. I work in the arts, and I live with my long term partner, cat, and puppy in downtown Toronto. I've been 100% childfree for about five years now - was on the fence when I was younger due to pressure to follow the Lifescript, even though children always made me feel angry, anxious, and kinda disgusted. Praise be to Ceiling Cat that my mom now considers my pets as her grand kitty/grandpuppy!

Not so on my bf's side...when I feel up to it, I'll start posting about this horrible week. I have a bottle of wine to get through first. sad smiley
December 28, 2012
Welcome morrigan! We look forward to hearing about your experiences.
It sounds like your week was a fucking nightmare. Be sure to tell us all about it!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks drake! Just a teaser for you - all of bf's relatives have just left the house while I was in my pjs, leaving me to BABYSIT their sociopathic 6 year old! Without friggin asking!!! This is just the tip of the fucking iceberg though. They ruined my birthday yesterday too.

Is 10:30 am too soon for a nice Cab Sav? I've already put the cheese plate together...
Wow, the more the merrier!grinning smiley

:1welcome Welcome everybody! :1welcome
December 29, 2012
morrigan
Thanks drake! Just a teaser for you - all of bf's relatives have just left the house while I was in my pjs, leaving me to BABYSIT their sociopathic 6 year old! Without friggin asking!!! This is just the tip of the fucking iceberg though. They ruined my birthday yesterday too.

Is 10:30 am too soon for a nice Cab Sav? I've already put the cheese plate together...

First off, welcome. Second, do tell. If that had been me I would have been calling CPS within ten seconds of the breeders leaving the house. Please feel free to make a thread about all of this.

I also don't think 10:30 is too early for wine at all. In your place I would have gotten into the whiskey.
January 04, 2013
Hi, everyone! The last several months have been particularly frustrating for me as someone who's happily CF. To make a long story short, a friend of mine wanted me to agree to be the legal guardian of her son (and any other children she and her husband may have in the future- and they want several) if anything happens to her or her husband. I said no. Cue several months of passive-aggressive insults and snobbery. Neither she nor her husband bothered to feel the situation out before asking me, which is what really frusturates me. I don't want kids of my own, and I sure as hell don't want to raise someone else's children.

So that's what drove me to find some online communities where other people share the sentiment. Glad to be here!
January 05, 2013
Snark Shark
pfft! like she couldn't have asked someone ELSE instead of pestering YOU about it repeatedly!

Here's where it gets better: she said she didn't have anyone else in mind for this. Her kid wasn't unplanned; she and her husband have known that they wanted kids for years, long before they were married. They had plenty of time to plan for this and find an appropriate choice, but they didn't bother until she was already pregnant. Now I'm supposed to feel bad for "failing" them and their kid. They're the ones who failed.

I guess it'd be more accurate to describe her as a "psuedo-friend" at this point. I'm assuming that she's going to be in the "former friend" category within the next year.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login