Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Hiya, I'm new here too. Lurked for a long time, but finally decided to join. Wonderful little community of people you've all got here grinning smiley

My name is Crista- Age 18, living in the US, with a completely horrid brat living in my house that just begs to have her arse kicked almost every day. It's a horrible existance. :c At least my mother understands my decision to be CF. My sister's got two kids, so she's got her fill of grandkids, hahaha.
Hi, everyone! I just found this forum today, and am thrilled to have found it. I am a 23-year-old woman who cannot stand children *GASP* So far, I've found zero like-minded people. This group is a breath of fresh air!
Welcome all the newbies! Bratfree is a wonderful way to be smile rolling left rightsmile
Welcome, thegoodlife!

I take it your username is what becomes impossible after you have kids, am I right?
Hello, everyone! I'm a 32 year woman from California. I'm happily single and happily child-free! I've been lurking here for a while and you all seem like an intelligent bunch.

My username is a reference to my time in the Air Force. I was a C-5 mechanic and we used to refer to the distinctive whine that its engines made as "the sound of freedom." smiling smiley My name has another meaning too: the quiet in my home due to not having any brats running around. grinning smiley
sound of freedom
My username has another meaning too: the quiet in my home due to not having any brats running around. grinning smiley

Hear, hear! And welcome:1welcome
Re: New Visitors :litebulb Introduce Yourselves
January 13, 2013
New visitor here. Glad to find this place. I used to hang out at CF boards a long time ago, many different ones. I found this one and was laughing my ass off reading the threads about babby-stalking.

About me-I'm old enough to have an AARP card but I don't act or look 'old'. Maybe never having kyds helped. I'm also husband-free, never having gotten married. I do have one over-sized spoiled cat. (Over-sized meaning he's twenty one pounds.)

I've never really had much of an interest in kids, even when I was one. Babies bore the shit out of me to be honest. Luckily, I don't get the bingos from my mom because she has come to the realization that most kyds are brats and most 'pahrunts' are simply breeders. My younger bro is on his second marriage and has not bred. I don't think he ever will to be honest, which is just fine in my book.

I work at a mortgage co in my real job and in my side job, I run a website (well a blog actually) and spend most of my time drawing, creating handmade cards and taking photos. I belong to a local art society and I am thankful that most of the members have grandchildren that live FAR AWAY.

I have a few brat tales but will share in the appropriate place. Looking forward to getting to know the lay of the land here.

Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears-Michael LeFor
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
January 14, 2013
artchick62--welcome and we look forward to your contributions here.

:1welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 15, 2013
Snark Shark
artchick62
(Over-sized meaning he's twenty one pounds.)

yup, that's a GIANT cat! smiling smiley

He was the biggest kitten in the litter; the other three were females and a lot smaller. He's also long-haired as well. He's a big fuzzy boy!
January 16, 2013
artchick62
Snark Shark
artchick62
(Over-sized meaning he's twenty one pounds.)

yup, that's a GIANT cat! smiling smiley

He was the biggest kitten in the litter; the other three were females and a lot smaller. He's also long-haired as well. He's a big fuzzy boy!

Post his pics in the The Yard. We all want to see him!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello all!

I'm 40, and a surgical/PACU veterinary technician at a large animal hospital on the East Coast. I've loved animals more than people for as long as I can remember, and I especially like them more than kids.

All of my friends have children now (even our lesbian friends - wtf?) so my partner and I are branching out to meet some amazing CF people who share our views!!

Nice meeting you all!
surgicalvetnurse
Hello all!

I'm 40, and a surgical/PACU veterinary technician at a large animal hospital on the East Coast. I've loved animals more than people for as long as I can remember, and I especially like them more than kids.

All of my friends have children now (even our lesbian friends - wtf?) so my partner and I are branching out to meet some amazing CF people who share our views!!

Nice meeting you all!

:1welcome

I gotta say, we are amazing. smug Hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to visit the other forums, too! (Though the Living Room is usually the most active and relevant.)
Thanks!!! I'm really stoked to be here....
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
January 17, 2013
:1welcome to all the newbies! We hope you will feel right at home here!

Yes, please! Moar kittehs! smiling smiley
January 18, 2013
Medusa
:1welcome to all the newbies! We hope you will feel right at home here!

Yes, please! Moar kittehs! smiling smiley

Hi I'm Shannon, from central Arkansas. 39 years and holding (well 40th is August but I'm not recognizing it LOL) Recently am separated from my husband of 11 years. Tried and tried but couldn't make it work. Well really that was the problem, he didn't work. I was the main breadwinner for the entire marriage. he would work occassionally then come up with a reason why he couldn't. He had business ideas that never panned out.

I got really sick in June 2011 and had a 2 week + hospital stay, congestive heart failure, anemia, clots in my legs. And I can't work. Been fighting disability ever since. Moved 3 hours to be closer to my parents who were willing to help while I fought for my diability. they thought my stbx would work but he never did.

So have no kids (d'oh obviously) at one time wanted them,you know like most girls in the south. This was my 2nd marriage my fist was at age 20 and I wanted kids desperately to please his parents and him. that marriage ended after 5 years and he's remarried with kids so good for him.

I hit 30 and realized kids weren't for me. I like babies and toddlers ok, the older they get the more i dislike, dont like talking to them andwill avoid them if possible.

i do have 5 dogs (yes 5) and 4 cats. along with my parents 4 dogs we have a farm. good thing we are on 3 acres. I don't live with my parents, but behind them in my own place. so i have my own level of privacy. So that's my story, i go before a judge next month for disability and really hope it goes smooth. i'm tired of having no money.
Well, I'm not necessarily new here, but my old account somehow wouldn't work and kept asking for "verification" of email (but that email is really old account). Whatever. I registered again. Glad to be here and see everyone.
Hi all, I'm Rachel. I'm 34 and have known I was childfree since a 'scare' at age 21. Very happy to know that women/couples having "litters" of babies makes other people's blood boil, just like mine.
If you are truly ass-hurt by this message, please respond immediately.

I lurked here for awhile, as both a non-parent and a parent. I hate kids in general. I hate religious people who incessantly breed, with no disregard or respect for those around them. I hate parenting forums and the sickly obsessed women who poplulate those places with their shitty advice. I cant stand people who live their life thinking the biblical or welfare system grants them the right to incessantly spew children and impose their opinions upon everyone. Through all, I never did decide I for sure truly never wanted kids myself. I never decided that I did want any, either.

I do, however have a daughter now who is 5 months old now. Me and my wife got pregnant unintentionally. We decided to have our child. We both felt we would be decent parents and had the resources to raise a kid the way we wanted to. My wife got very sick 2 months after our girl was born and has been in the hospital since. She has about a 50% chance of living now, pending an organ transplant. I have been raising my daughter on my own as a single dad since then.

Many of you bitch about the criticism people give you for not having kids. Try being a single father of an infant and having some random stranger mother-expert bitch persecute you in public about your childcare techniques. Its different when the kid is your own. I guess its easy for many to grab a hold of an opinion, but when you havent experienced it for yourself, you really have no clue what its like.

Having kids was one of the best experiences in the world for me. I am a rich dude, and no single hobbies I have endulged in, random multiple women I have slept with over the years, nor pets I have bonded with come near to matching the satisfaction I get from spending a little time with my kid each day and the life lessons I have learned from that experience alone.

You can opinionate all you want, but until you do have a kid of your own, you will never have the slightest inkling of a clue what it is like, which makes most of your opinions completely worthless and unqualified.

From reading this forum, it is obvious to me that there is much to talk amongst people who classify themselves as people who refuse to become parents, nor have any experience doing so. I love all the cute abbreviations and play words y'all have spent tireless hours thinking up to come up with. There really isnt much to talk about after that, thus why most of the posts in this forum are either trolling, or for the most part, empty. Hell, I might even be trolling. You all pretend to be liberal, yet such a communistic point of view, and very little substance or cause after that. Might as well call yourselves a hate group. The problem historically with hate groups is the sheep followers dont organize very well without a leader telling them what to do or how to think.

Have fun in the meantime, hating on the people who do have children, making up new words, and rationalizing how much greater your cats are (because to be honest, cats are way better than kids). Wish I had aborted my kid.

Signed,
Loser Duh (who likes to troll childfree sites because my life is so empty and I have nothing better to do with my time)

January 29, 2013
dipshit
Have fun in the meantime, hating on the people who do have children, making up new words, and rationalizing how much greater your cats are.

My cats aren't sucking resources, destroying the environment with diapers and they don't ruin everyone else's good time. One of of my cats actually sent a text message to a friend of mine. That's a lot more than I can say for your screaming shit machine. Welcome to hell's waiting room.

Since you don't know the meaning of child free, I will enlighten you. Child free means that you don't have kids and never will. Since you've admitted you're a duh fuck right the fucking fuck off. You have no power here. Be gone before somebody drops a house on you too.

Welcome to bratfree, bitch. Please feel free to hang around. I think you'll enjoy what happens to trolls.
January 29, 2013
Oh wow! A Duh troll! My favorite kind!!!hot smiley

If you are a parent, why the fuck are ya spending time on our site, asshole? Have fun for the next 18 years. Meanwhile I'm going to go do what I want, when I want, with who I want.

Oh, and enjoy your wife's ravaged twat. I bet she told you that it would "snap back". Good luck with that. Me and my tight pussy will be off enjoying sex while you toss your Vienna down the hallway.

Oh yeah, fuck off.angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~
January 29, 2013
mrtomlinson

...Wish I had aborted my kid.

Signed,
Loser Duh (who likes to troll childfree sites because my life is so empty and I have nothing better to do with my time)

Wait, what? He wishes he had aborted his kid? So is he a wannbe-childfree?

Poor kid with a loser like him for a father. Just goes to show that any old cockroach can breed and most of them do.
...He registered just to troll us? Wow. A real human yeast infection, this one. smile rolling left righteyes2

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

February 02, 2013
This is Satan's Bitch posting on behalf of Electricfire. I'll use this account to do that from now on.
Hi all! Been a longtime lurker here and decided to take the plunge. Finally a place to escape from FB baby hell! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login