Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
September 10, 2012
I'm an only child.
I was not a spoiled only child either. I had to work for whatever I had.
My rents are nutjobs, so I didn't have a happy childhood.
I have always been CF because being a kid was shitty for me.
I also was always around adults, and when I encountered other kids,
they annoyed the hell out of me.
I often wonder if having a crappy childhood makes other people CF also.
Hello! I'm a 34 year old male, living in the US. I've known since I was a kid that I didn't want them. I didn't even like myself as a kid. I've stumped around a few child free sites, and this one seemed to be the best fit, so I registered. I look forward to getting in on some of the discussions.

Again, hello!!!!
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
September 10, 2012
snapplet
No need to worry about me talking about fence sitting, I can tell this is more for breeder hate/snark/etc, which is what I'd rather do.

Howdy! I admire someone your age for asking questions and not being sure, instead of just jumping on the Lifescript bandwagon. We may spew a lot of vitriol, but if you can handle it, this may be the best place for you to learn and make an informed decision. You'll sure read things here you'll NEVER hear in school, church or anywhere else.
September 10, 2012
telcosurveyor
Hello! I'm a 34 year old male, living in the US. I've known since I was a kid that I didn't want them. I didn't even like myself as a kid. I've stumped around a few child free sites, and this one seemed to be the best fit, so I registered. I look forward to getting in on some of the discussions.

Again, hello!!!!

Howdy!
September 10, 2012
drake
I'm an only child.
I was not a spoiled only child either. I had to work for whatever I had.
My rents are nutjobs, so I didn't have a happy childhood.
I have always been CF because being a kid was shitty for me.
I also was always around adults, and when I encountered other kids,
they annoyed the hell out of me.
I often wonder if having a crappy childhood makes other people CF also.

I've noticed the large number of onlies on this board. I'm beginning to wonder if that has something to do with being CF. We're just used to our own skins and like our solitude. Maybe we should start an onlie thread somewhere to find out who is and who isn't.
nathanomir

Howdy! I admire someone your age for asking questions and not being sure, instead of just jumping on the Lifescript bandwagon. We may spew a lot of vitriol, but if you can handle it, this may be the best place for you to learn and make an informed decision. You'll sure read things here you'll NEVER hear in school, church or anywhere else.

I've always thought there's more to anyone's life than working a 9-5 job and raising kids. And from what I've read, the "lifescript" doesn't even suit most people.

Hopefully I'll do fine here.
Sorry I didn't use this earlier today - didn't see it. :biggrin2 Probably would have avoided a misunderstanding....lol
I'm a 32 year old female from North Dakota. I'm 100% child free. I honestly don't give a crap about kids or anything related to kids. I don't like it when people cater to or pamper mothers or mothers-to-be. No tolerance over here. None.
So now that I sound like a cold-hearted bitch.....HOWDY! :hello
September 13, 2012
justine237
Sorry I didn't use this earlier today - didn't see it. :biggrin2 Probably would have avoided a misunderstanding....lol
I'm a 32 year old female from North Dakota. I'm 100% child free. I honestly don't give a crap about kids or anything related to kids. I don't like it when people cater to or pamper mothers or mothers-to-be. No tolerance over here. None.
So now that I sound like a cold-hearted bitch.....HOWDY! :hello

Welcome. If you sound like a cold hearted bitch you're in good company. I should know. I am one.
I haven't taken the opportunity to properly introduce myself, so here goes:

To begin, I'm very critical of society and am not a lover of people in general. My ideal existence is one in which I would (once again) reside in the mountains or some other semi-wilderness and only very occasionally have contact with the rest of society. The more I consider the definition of misanthrope, the more that I think that it applies to me. Unfortunately for me, I currently live in the bible-belt, a region that combines fervent pro-natalism with religiosity. My childfree atheism definitely makes me something of an anomaly in my surroundings. I haven't always been so militant in either views, but my disgust with the breeding, bible-thumping masses has helped to solidify my stance. Not to mention, I have a great deal of concern for overpopulation. I believe that humans are no better than any other animals in that they will breed themselves into extinction, unchecked. I can only hope that I'll be long-dead and gone before the shit really hits the fan, but given how tenuous things already are, that's likely wishful thinking. In the meantime, I'll reserve my extreme hatred for those who feel so compelled to create more and more human beings in a world of dwindling resources. I look at the universe as one big bus; one in which the breeders are all gleefully pressing their collective feet onto the gas pedal, accelerating our descent toward the cliff of our demise. I like that bratfree is unapologetic in its stance. I have no desire to "breeder-please". My lifestyle choice is in direct opposition to that of the breeders and I need a community that reflects that. I think (and hope) that I've found it.
Ummm, test?

Dumbass duhdy troll has been deleted

dumbass duhdy trolls Suck cesspool pipes.
September 17, 2012
By way of introduction -

I'm 45, married two years to a man who is as much a believer in CF living as I am, I describe myself as being allergic to children, and would rather spend my time and money on video games, anime, movies and my cat. Hello!

And I just have to say - Wow, it's great finding a group of folks like this! Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
michaela
snapplet
Hi everyone!

I've been lurking for a short time and have finally decided to join you guys. I'm a 16-year-old from New Jersey and while I'm not sure if I want kids, I'm terrified at where society is going. Our sense of true compassion, reason and responsibility is disappearing and this is one of the few places I know of where it's still there.

This isn't a place for the unsure. Read my posts upstream, please.

I am cf, but not as hardcore as you all appear to be. I said it wrong, initially. I meant I don't care either way. I am not militant about it like you all are. I prefer animals. I don't like humans of any age. I don't relate to them. I have a fucked up sense of humor, so I enjoy reading your vitriolic posts. I am obsessed with my animals. I love all animals. I prefer solitude. I lurk here on occasion as entertainment. Do any of you feel human? I sure don't. *shrugs*
After lurking for a little while, I have decided to sign up and start posting.

I am 100% confident in my decision to not have kids; it's just something that's not for me. My brother also does not want kids so my mother is the only one out of her siblings and siblings-in-law that will not have grandchildren; thankfully that suits her just fine.
Hey everyone, I'm 22 years old. Female. Getting a tubal soon(within a month actually). I don't really like kids unless I know them personally(which there's only about a handful lol) I live in the Midwest. I am engaged to a CF man of my dreams. I like to write, I particularly enjoy blogging as well(I don't want to deem myself as a "blogger" though). I am artistic, I love painting, clay sculpting, working with X-acto knives and hot instruments, and I like my private time.

Umm, that's about it for now smiling smiley
I'm Beth. 26, and a little crazy. Used to be a moderator at a very large childfree forum (should I name names?) until they started pandering to parent-trolls that showed up and I got sick of it. Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem here tongue sticking out smiley
September 29, 2012
bethitis
I'm Beth. 26, and a little crazy. Used to be a moderator at a very large childfree forum (should I name names?) until they started pandering to parent-trolls that showed up and I got sick of it. Somehow, I don't think that will be a problem here tongue sticking out smiley

< insert Dragnet theme music > the name of the forum has been changed to protect the ... < / off dragnet music >

bethitis- Welcome!
We're glad you found your way here, where trolls are played with and disposed of at our leisure.devil with smile

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Hiya smiling smiley

I'm Aine, I've always been indifferent to kids and never wanted them, although I was a bit confused about why all you childfree types had such a chip on your shoulder about it.

Then as I got further into my 20s, my friends began to drop sprogs and lose the ability to hold conversations about anything else. I'm sure you know the story.

This seems like a fun place to rant. Later I might tell you all about the white nationalist who raved at me about how women who choose not to have kids are destroying the aryan race. Although not so much the men, which made me wonder whether this guy has the basic knowledge about where babies come from in the first place.
September 30, 2012
aine
Hiya smiling smiley

I'm Aine, I've always been indifferent to kids and never wanted them, although I was a bit confused about why all you childfree types had such a chip on your shoulder about it.

Almost everyone starts out as "live and let live", but the years of constant bingos and the breeder entitlement which involves shrieking kids ruining your dinners and getting your ankles hit with massive strollers opens your eyes to the pronatalist government policies which actively discriminate against you. After that, it's hard not to be pissed off.

I think some of us have already met your frothing aryan in person (look in the bingo thread for stories of similar rants). Or check out Joe O'Connor.
October 02, 2012
Hello. I have been reading the site (mainly the Living Room) for a month or two now, and as I find myself wandering here most days, thought I'd register and say hello and just thank you for this place. Vicarious venting has helped, so thank you for all those old posts I have gotten to wander through as well. I'm just about to hit 37 (or 444 months if any parents are counting) and live in south-eastern Australia.

Cheers

Tausa
Actually I am registered here, but for some reason I can't post cause it says my email is banned. Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post this. However, I can't seem to get in contact with a mod. My registered username is kellic.
Kelli
Actually I am registered here, but for some reason I can't post cause it says my email is banned. Sorry, if this is the wrong place to post this. However, I can't seem to get in contact with a mod. My registered username is kellic.

Try again. Your email account wasn't banned but part of it got caught in a ban of its domain. A similar domain was a common spammer and troll email haven. It's now open again. If you can change the email once you are back in. please do.
October 12, 2012
I've made a few posts but haven't really introduced myself yet, so here I go.

I'm a 31 year old musician from England who has never wanted to have a child.

When I was a child I was always uncomfortable around children who were considerably younger than myself.

The constant baby talk people engage in around children makes me want to vomit, I can not bring myself to talk like a retard, and I certainly don't want to play with baby dollies or engage in tickling matches on the floor.

I'm fed up with people trying to make me throw my arms around their offspring, I only like hugging my parents, and my boyfriend.

My boyfriend has a little sister who when she was younger would not leave me the fuck alone. When it would be time for her mum and dad to take her home she would actually pounce on me and start bawling her eyes out. People say cats are most likely to jump on the lap of the people who like them least, I feel the same is true of children.

Anyway, hellloooooo!
October 15, 2012
I am a 21 year-old computing science major at a Canadian university. While I was technically born in Korea, I call Canada home now. I have been living in Canada since, like, 10.

I have a feeling that I will be a minority of the minority of the minority of the minority because I am childfree, male, Asian, (I can't exactly call myself North American or European, can I :lips ?), and queer (exactly what sexual orientation, I am not particularly willing to discuss it here tongue sticking out smiley).

I am into classical music (heck, I actually play trombone, and I am good enough to have performed as a soloist with the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra once- too bad that the band awards all went to those who were continuing their music education), motorcycles (let me graduate first before I begin my journey for the licence... devil with smile), and games, particularly MMO games (oh, come on, I am in computing science Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2).

Now that I am on this site, I would like to take a break from having to explain why I do not want children. Anyways, glad to see a forum like this.
October 15, 2012
jongjup
I am a 21 year-old computing science major at a Canadian university. While I was technically born in Korea, I call Canada home now. I have been living in Canada since, like, 10.

I have a feeling that I will be a minority of the minority of the minority of the minority because I am childfree, male, Asian, (I can't exactly call myself North American or European, can I :lips ?), and queer (exactly what sexual orientation, I am not particularly willing to discuss it here tongue sticking out smiley).

I am into classical music (heck, I actually play trombone, and I am good enough to have performed as a soloist with the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra once- too bad that the band awards all went to those who were continuing their music education), motorcycles (let me graduate first before I begin my journey for the licence... devil with smile), and games, particularly MMO games (oh, come on, I am in computing science Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2).

Now that I am on this site, I would like to take a break from having to explain why I do not want children. Anyways, glad to see a forum like this.

We have several members who like classical music (at least one is an accomplished musician), motorcycle fans, gamers, and people working in the computing industry. And, of course, we're all childfree!

So I am sure you'll find you have some things in common with others here, even if you find few people like yourself in daily life. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login