Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Zzelda

If memory serves, Violent Yuckhead is kind of on "The Shit List" here - so - you may want to kind of watch yourself.

If you just stumbled upon us from some avenue, well No Problemo!

VY is Persona Non Grata here though. Just a head's up.

No worries. It was from the Phorum.org bat-shit crazy post 3 years ago. In no way is that twunt worth wasting my time on.
Hello. I'm a 35 year old homosexual in a relationship. My partner and I aren't those queens who just can't wait to adopt a monster, just to try to conform to societies norm. In fact we love the fact that our sexuality allows us to never worry about "accidents". Looking forward to being around like minded folks.
A belated 'hello' to the newest newbies! :jump :beer :partay

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Hello everyone!

I'm a college student living in the Midwest. I was excited when I found this forum because I haven't found anyone IRL who feels the same way that I do about kids, shares my disgust with the shitty, entitled attitudes of many parents out there…or doesn't think I'm "too young" and "will change my mind later." I found myself nodding along to most of the posts here so I thought I'd join!
rudeawakening
Hello everyone!

I'm a college student living in the Midwest. I was excited when I found this forum because I haven't found anyone IRL who feels the same way that I do about kids, shares my disgust with the shitty, entitled attitudes of many parents out there…or doesn't think I'm "too young" and "will change my mind later." I found myself nodding along to most of the posts here so I thought I'd join!

Hi! :1welcome

I'm also a college student living in the Midwest (Minnesota, to be exact). Welcome to our happy little home! grinning smiley

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Before I say anything about myself I'd just like to say how refreshing I find this place, with its healthy absence of cloying language like "little ones", "the patter of tiny feet" etc (I had to stop reading the CF glossary thread at work as I was laughing too much), and also its healthy disdain for MRAs and those women who claim to be feminists but haven't really got a clue what the term even means...

About me then: I'm UK-based, have never wanted to spawn and neither has my wonderful partner. My username refers to a term I once heard a stand-up comedian use when discussing the possibility of her going through childbirth and her reservations:

'A midwife hands you a screaming sausage and says "YOU LOVE THIS"'.

Needless to say, that spoke to me. I think I'll like it here...
I'm new here. I'm 36, CF, but I have dogs and cats. I'm happy to see nerds in the introductions above. I like Carnivale/SW/Trek/DC and all that "science-y stuff" winking smiley. I like to write, cook, play board games, travel and go to concerts. I'm excited to have a place where I don't have to sensor myself where breeders and brats are concerned. So, hi everyone!
:1welcome everyone!
Screaming Sausage, I think I'm afraid of your avi pic. That squashed face...the black hole with the disconnected tongue...and ohmygod, I can just hear the piercing screams....:scr

grinning smiley
night owl
Screaming Sausage, I think I'm afraid of your avi pic. That squashed face...the black hole with the disconnected tongue...and ohmygod, I can just hear the piercing screams....:scr

grinning smiley

That was my intention but you're right, it's horrible isn't it? I've replaced it with something sausagey but not screamy...

Screaming Sausage, I think I'm afraid of your avi pic. That squashed face...the black hole with the disconnected tongue...and ohmygod, I can just hear the piercing screams....scream

Thank you. Total thread jack, but it reminded me of that gawdawful picture of Lucy Ahern "tasting strawberries for the first time."

http://glutenfreegirl.com/tag/oh-right/

Shudder. ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl ::brbl
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
June 24, 2014
Her ears are on her neck. saying 'wtf'

The article that Shauna wrote is even worse than the pic.

As for all the noobs..... welcome!

:1welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Hello
June 25, 2014
I just had to register after reading the posts here for the last 6 months. Wow I thought I was the only one who felt like this. OK im in my late 50s , married and never had brats. I'm constantly annoyed by other peoples brats wherever I seem to go. For the last 3 years me and the wife always find excuses why we cant be at famble gatherings for things like Christmas, Thanksgiving. Why you ask? Well I don't care to hear about the quality of some loaves shit or diaper changes that seem to me a hot topic among moos. Anyway let me shut up!
I can promise many stories of restaurant experiences, Theater, and just general experiences that were ruined by these savage brats, and of course I was almost always the bad guy for daring to speak up. Anyway glad to be here and hope to be a positive contributor.
Re: Hello
June 25, 2014
:1welcome Glad you made your way here, highwayman!
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
June 26, 2014
Welcome highwayman!

You found your people!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi to all of you bratfree folks.

I'm a 50+ widow living in coastal North Carolina. I'm sure my username will give y'all a clue to my personality.

I'd always hated children, well ever since I was barely over being one myself, but I thought I'd kind mellowed on the subject as I got older. But, I've had the misfortune of becoming acquainted with several of the brats in my neighborhood over the past couple of years, and they've reignited my hatred for all of their kind.
Hi, miss anne thrope!

:1welcome :partay

July 04, 2014
Hi to all the newbies! Hope you will enjoy it here.:hello

It takes a child to raze a village.
Hello all.

I have been lurking here for a few weeks now, reading the popular threads (hilarious, btw). I am a 27 year old married male and cannot stand children. I met my wife senior year of high school and have told her as much from day 1. She is completely cool with it. We have no desire to procreate but do want to get a puppy one day soon.

I thought I might as well register and say hi as today has been a pretty eventful day. I had my vasectomy done this morning and though I am in no small amount of pain, I couldn't be happie. No fuck trophies for me! (I picked that phrase up here too and my friends and I love it)

Anyway, hi all. I may not say much but I will probably be sticking around laughing. Love this place.
dood
Hello all.

I have been lurking here for a few weeks now, reading the popular threads (hilarious, btw). I am a 27 year old married male and cannot stand children. I met my wife senior year of high school and have told her as much from day 1. She is completely cool with it. We have no desire to procreate but do want to get a puppy one day soon.

I thought I might as well register and say hi as today has been a pretty eventful day. I had my vasectomy done this morning and though I am in no small amount of pain, I couldn't be happie. No fuck trophies for me! (I picked that phrase up here too and my friends and I love it)

Anyway, hi all. I may not say much but I will probably be sticking around laughing. Love this place.

Welcome, and Happy V-Day!

ninja Snip Snip Day! :sam
For some reason I couldn't sign into my last account it wasn't recognizing my password or anything so i had to sign back up.
Welcome! :hello

Since people always get a congratulated for having babies, I think you deserve a big congrats too! thumbs upwink Hope you're feeling better soon.
July 13, 2014
ihatewhinybrats2
For some reason I couldn't sign into my last account it wasn't recognizing my password or anything so i had to sign back up.

So what was the name of your last account so that we may try to recognize you?

~~~~~~~~~~~
night owl
dood
Hello all.

Welcome, and Happy V-Day!

ninja Snip Snip Day! :sam

Snip, snip, hooray! :bal

Anonymous User
hello all
July 14, 2014
:newb here! (but not new to being childfree)

I've been childfree since...always. Never liked the little buggers, then grew older and started to understand it was the parents that are the problem. Never wanted to be a parent and screw up and breed more little problems for other people to have to tolerate either. Blah blah.. you get the drift.. sensible stuff.

So here's an illustration of how bad of a parunt I would be:

One summer I mistakenly decided to be a camp counselor. The whining from the brats was intolerable and the worst of it came from one particular snot nosed punk who couldn't keep moaning on and on about how much he hated nature camp. So one day I just looked at him deadpan and said, "Ok, go home then." Of course, I was just trying to rub it in that he had no control over his miserable life, but I didn't realize he only lived a mile or so away and he actually....went home. They spent hours looking for him and somehow (I'll never know how) didn't find out it was my fault or throw me in jail for neglect or abuse of the poor wittle sneauxflayke.

But even with the threat of jail I don't think I could handle myself any other way in those kind of situations, so I generally avoid almost everyone under 18 at all costs (which now includes my friends' children and therefore all of my sprogging friends, who are invariably attached at the hip/umbilical cord to their saintly little shits)(not that they have time for me anymore anyway, so no big loss on either side).

Its just nice to connect with people in my boat: irritated, frustrated, and, most of all, COMPLETELY RATIONAL. grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login