Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Hello everyone... I've been lurking and enjoying this place for years. (I especially like to read Bratfree on my phone when I'm stuck in a place with screaming kids and/or rude breeders! It becomes my "happy place.") I'm in my mid 30's, and am a happily married, happily-Essured woman. I was an early articulator and never played with dolls or did any other "mommy" play. That shit was boring and oppressive to me even as a kid and I hated that it was shoved at me while boys were exempt. Thanks for the laughs and the awesome vents and info. Glad to be here!
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
September 30, 2013
Welcome celeste!

We're glad you finally joined us!

Please share your stories with us, we look forward to hearing from you.

:1welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
New here- due to my job I'm so excited to find this forum
October 01, 2013
Hi! I am so excited to find this forum because I am just so freakin sick of the following:
1, people who have disruptive kids but don't stop them because their misbehavior is "cute".
2, teenagers who have no better manners than toddlers.
3, moms of autistic kids who claim their child cannot wait in line so should be ushered to the front every time.
4, people whose kids are awful and then you meet the parent and you understand why the kid is horrible.

So I have two jobs. At my full time jjob I am in charge of two girls both fifteen. One girl is an angel and really a kid anyone would be lucky to have. The other kid is autistic (but genuinely autistic..like you can tell something is wrong just by looking) however I can't knock her because she works hard, recently won a competitive award with no accommodations made for her- mom does not give her special treatment and tells us not to treat her specially either. However my issue is that if either of them do anything wrong in their work, my supervisor expects me to deal with them differently. Normal girl gets in trouble when she does things wrong. Autistic girl is not reprimanded and I am told to "just fix what she did wrong and don't complain". Even though that makes extra work for me every single week! Now here's the thing- if I was allowed to tell the girl what she was doing wrong, I truly believe she could and would fix it. But, I am not eve allowed to say she did anything wrong! Grr.

Now, at my other job, also part time, I work the front desk of what basically ends up being considered by parents as a low cost babysitting for all the area kids. I have a ton of complaints about parents and kids so get ready.
1, parents drop their kids there and expect us to actually watch the kids (why I call our building "low cost babysitting for all the area kids") and they want us to walk around delivering messages to their kids, checking to see what their kid is doing, even delivering meals to their kid. No, we have absolutely no responsibility for your child other than making sure they brought their membership card or are paying for the day, and to get them out if the building catches on fire or something. If you want a babysitter you have to pay for one! I may be in charge but I am not paid enough to babysit your kids. I make sure they don't die while they're at our center, thats it. This is not a day care center.
2, if your child is under 8 you should not be dropping them of here and leaving them alone!! We had parents drop a 4 and 5 year old alone and didn't come pick them up at closing...then had the nerve to gt angry at us and tell at us when we called the police to report abandoned children.
3, in what world is it ok to bring your kids to a place and let them walk and jump all over the furniture?? Do you allow that at home? Oh wait you probably do. Well it's not ok in a public place ..it's not even ok in your living room. I am tired of telling three year olds to get down off the furniture because you know what happens? They don't listen and then on your fifth time telling them, the parent says "do not yell at my child!"
4, teenagers should have better manners than toddlers. Yet 95% of the teens who come to our center behave as if they've never been told no, they leave trash everywhere, don't know how to say please or thank you, and constantly lie.
5, parents don't want to wait in lines when it's time to sign up for things and they start yelling at you that they should be allowed to move ahead of the 15 other families in line..what's funny is that they ALL want to move ahead...explain to me how you can ALL be first in line??
6, families DEMANDING financial assistance so little Timmy can play tennis for free, I'm sorry but first of all you had a child it is your responsibility to pay for his activities, not mine. Secondly it's like tennis lessons are not a need for little Timmy. I can give you a pass, sort of, if you want financial assistance to buy little Timmy good nourishing food because you're having trouble. But tennis lessons? There are starving people in the world. Buy your own tennis lessons !
7, kids running races in the lobby and get this I tell the kids no running and half the time the parent starts encouraging the kids to run after I tell them to stop.
8, parents instructing their children to lie because it will save the parents some money.
9, parents who want their child put on a younger team so that their child will have an advantage over the other kids.
10, parents who tell their toddlers to "just drop the wrapper on the floor, it's somebody else's job to clean it up".
11, parents who can't be bothered to carry their own cooler so they make their child carry it and then they tell the child "just dump the cooler right here, and this nice lady will carry it for us", and I shock them by saying "um no this nice lady will not carry your things".
12, parents who want their child w a disability to be treated equally, until they want something extra and then it's time for not being treated equally.
13, Parents who say their autistic child cannot wait in a line because the child will start to flail and hit etc my answer to that is that if your child misbehaves in line then you need to take him out of the line or even just go home, but it is NOT ok to subject other people to violence from your child.
14, kids who tell you "my mom said I don't have to listen to you"/"I don't have to follow those rules" etc
15, kids don't cover their mouth so they will just cough and sneeze on you which is disgusting

Ok I could go on and on. My name is GoPlayInTraffic because one of the guys at my job often mutters under his breath "I'd love for those little darlins to go out and play in the traffic"
Re: New here- due to my job I'm so excited to find this forum
October 01, 2013
Another thought.
Saw a tv special called United Bates.
This family has a thousand children and they actually practice going out. Before they go to a restaurant they do practices at their own dining room table!
They tell the kids that they have to "earn" their chance to go to a restaurant, they earn it by showing that they know how to behave properly in public.
They have the younger kids line up single file, and they practice walking calmly and quietly, practice sitting down at their dining room table, everyone must keep their butt in their chair the entire time, everyone even the toddlers must learn how to use their spoon and fork properly, everyone must use quiet indoor voices, everyone must know when to say please and thank you and excuse me, everyone even the toddlers have to eat neatly without a mess, etc.
They make the kids do this practice again and again before they actually go to restaurants.
When they finally go to the restaurant, they go only during non-peak hours so that they won't bother many people or take up valuable space.
They remind the kids that if any of them don't do the things they practiced, they won't be allowed to go to restaurants for a long time until they can prove to mom and dad that they can act the right way.
Can every parent please go take lessons from them.
Re: New here- due to my job I'm so excited to find this forum
October 01, 2013
This needs to be moved into the INTRODUCTION forum.smile rolling left righteyes2

ETA- Thankyou mods, for moving this to the correct area.winking smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I've been lurking around this board for a while. I was never crazy about kids and i never wanted them my boyfriend even broke up with me for that reason.eye rolling smiley Of course my username is ihatewhinybrats because i am tired them ruining every resterunt i go to with their excessive screaming and yelling.
does it take a while for a new message post to show?
Anonymous User
Hi
October 04, 2013
Hello everyone, I'm a security guard from Upstate NY, childfree, and increasingly intrigued by the child-free lifestyle. It's nice to see that great minds think alike.
Re: Hi
October 04, 2013
Hi, the ogress of utica :1welcome
Re: Hi
October 04, 2013
Hi, Ogress! :1wv :1welcome :partay :beer :bal

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Hello all!

Been lurking and reading for a while... want to thank everyone for the entertainment. Sometimes I will be reading a thread and be laughing so hard my cats think I've gone crazy.

I love my CF-ness and the fact that my childed co-workers are somewhat jealous of the fact that I can do what I please with my free time, whether I stay home and chill or go out and enjoy myself at special events.

I like to treat myself to dinner out once or twice a week as well, which of course they can't do as it is too expensive to go out with the whole fambleee. Well, I've worked long and hard to be able to afford it, and I do like to flaunt it. bouncing and laughing

I work at a local high school and every year I shake my head with more sadness. The kids just get worse and worse. There's good kids of course, but the bad ones outnumber them 4-1. Mouthy, entitled, spoiled little shits. They think they should be able to take something just because they want it!

Then there's the ones with an iPod in one hand and iPhone in the other, wearing Air Jordans, and mad if they have to pay 30 cents for breakfast. :headbrick

So glad I have a safe haven here.Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou
Hello! grinning smiley :1welcome :1wv

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Hi popcornculturejunkie! Thanks for the welcome!
Your avatar is one of my favorites on the board. I love that ep of GG. That scene is hilarious. Poor Rose.
Hello, this is past member malmsteen, had some things in life come up, got back on the internets, lost my password, & the email account that account was linked to is no longer valid... sad smiley

Glad to be back and looks like breeder nonsense is still as high & crazy as ever.

For those who don't remember me I am an autistic but functional 24-year-old male identifying as female (came out recently), living in Oregon, I don't like natalism and child-worship, and I start part time work as a computer dismantler very soon.

That's all for now...
Yep it was, and thanks!
Hey! It's nice to see other trans folks on the forum :3 We tend to have an... interesting... perspective on breeding LOL
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
October 18, 2013
audiophile
Hey! It's nice to see other trans folks on the forum :3 We tend to have an... interesting... perspective on breeding LOL

I'm not sure the perspective is inherent. You'd hope so, certainly, but it's not always that way in practice.
I saw that post - boggles the mind! confused smiley
October 21, 2013
Hi everyone,

I"m in my late 30s in the Washington DC area. Realized I hated brats and wanted nothing to do with them in my teens while bratsitting the most annoying brats in the DC metro area. Trying to find a doctor that will do a tubal or Essure, if anyone knows of a CF friendly doctor who will do Essure on a CF woman in the DC area please PM me. At this point I got so many damn bingos I can open a bloody bingo parlor.

Until recently I did the bulk of my breeder ranting with my sister, but she recently gone breeder (her words not mine) and is keeping the BC fail and declared that DH and I are now approved bratsitters. Even DH who has breeder pleaser tendencies but is getting better was offended by her decree.

Just looking for like minded friends all my now former friends are breeding and my parents are distancing themselves from me because I refuse to give them a golden grandbrat.
October 21, 2013
Welcome. Sorry about your sister - that has to be a bummer. My brother is CF too and I'd hate to see him go all duhh on my. Hope you've found your home here.
Hello! My name is Jess. I am 28, and bastardless! I feel happy to have found this site, so I can bitch about how kids should be banned from restaurants and whatnot.

A bit about my past... I always wanted kids, the postcard picture. My mom died when I was a baby and I have been desperate for family. I raised my sister and have a lot of experience with other people's children, some family members, some boyfriends. One guy I dated had an autistic kid with no mom, so there I was potty training an agitated 5 yr old. Long story short, I am not cut out for it. I have learned that to be even truer as of late.

We have money, and we like nice things. My boyfriend and I are both college graduates, he is an engineer and I am getting ready for grad school. All our friends have kids and their lives suck, and who suffers? We do because those little crumbsnatchers drain what used to be our social life. Our friends with kids are always stressed out and broke- can never get a sitter or find the time to go out- so we have decided to move to Houston, TX. Hopefully this will be happening shortly after the new year.

We are interested in pursuing a social life with similar people. We are out for the earning potential.We want to buy a big house and fill it up with cats!
I've lurked for a while and now am signed up!

My wife and I are in our mid-30's, from Sydney, Australia, we have no kids and I've had a vasectomy. We both don't like kids, are enjoying our CF life together and we enjoy watching the train wreck that is the life of some of our breeder friends/family. Can't wait to make a meaningful contribution to this forum!
November 05, 2013
Welcome Mike!

We look forward to hearing your contributions:1welcome

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! grinning smiley :jump :beer

November 06, 2013
Hello, All!
After a three month absence, I am happy to be rejoining the Bratfree Community. I have noticed many new threads that have appeared and look forward to catching up on them and responding to a few. I know generally renewing older threads is usually frowned upon, but there are those that look too good to pass up. I consider myself a "Newbie", so I will be learning as I go.
Looking Forward,
buzzhead
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login