Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up"Hurray I'm registered!"(use this thread to introduce yourself)

Posted by zeropop 
Anonymous User
So Nice To Be Home
August 27, 2013
I love you people. And thats a big deal because i generally hate everyone. I dont even have internet right now and had to use my phone to register and post. Thats how much i wanted to let you all know how awesome you are and offer some support. One note, im not especially liking the autism bashing. Its the the morons who raise them to be wild animals and use their "issues" to not do thier jobs then whine about the hand they were dealt when they chose to reproduce in the first place. Mental, social or physical disabilities dont matter. Its how you are raised by your hosts. Mine were pretty good. Anyway, everyone has a right to feel how they want and express it. Offensive or not. I just wanted to say you have someone on the spectrum here who hates children, even though im not a tard. I never want to procreate and my husband independently agrees. Im sorry if thats offensive. I dont want to harm them , but i dont want to hear them, look at them or hear their caregivers talk about them. Im just so pleased by what ive read so far (disability bashing excluded) and am happy to offer my 100% support. Even if i dont agree with all of your opinions. Its just fine by me to be different. Been different all my life. Keep talking... Its very calming for me to know my husband and i are not the only ones out there!

67.sub-70-198-2.myvzw.com
Re: So Nice To Be Home
August 27, 2013
If you're just starting out on a new forum, why do you feel the need to call out the other, more established forum members? It's NOT the way to earn friends here. We are not a 'feel good' board. We are a hardcoar CF board and some of our expressions and lingo may not be to your liking. If that's the case, I suggest you mooovve along to another more PC board.

You didn't have to go on about autism bashing. We have folks ON this board WITH autism, so you are not the only one. The only difference is, that they don't make a big deal about it.

I don't always agree with everything I read on the net, but I wouldn't sign up and start bashing people for using a specific type of lingo.

Just to let you know, I have a MI and the word 'crazy' is used here quite often. Why is it that I don't get my panties in a wad about it? Oh yea...because if I don't agree with something, I just quietly click out and don't continue reading. I don't start giving the other posters shit about it.
August 27, 2013
Don't come on OUR board and give us YOUR opinion about how we talk.

We don't give a fuck what you think

Are you an attention whore of some kind and ya felt that you needed to put your comments right in the CENTER of everything?

Fucking Christ...

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Anonymous User
August 27, 2013
Yeah...I have Asperger's and don't get upset either.

I'm also fat but don't get offended when some members use words like "lard ass".

LOL.
August 27, 2013
What M6 said.

I am not Autistic, I am in fact highly intelligent. With Sci ed. to put paper to that. Besides discussions here, I also discuss many chemical and environmental issues with fellow Engineers, Scientists, and those interested in such topics, that I associate with.

I have been exposed to all kinds of chemicals, I know alot of people in Enviro Eng., so it is of interest to me.

We are concerned about this, especially any chem or enviro links to Autism. People like me *actually study this*.

In fact this am. I read a story about increased obesity in humans - but now it is showing up in wild animals. Why? Is it environmental? I found myself pondering this all day because 'here' - there aren't that many heavy people. (US / Canadian Great Lakes Region). We still have reasonably good water ~

Is that it? Is it something in ground water?

Discussion on this issue went to 'bacteria' - which might also be mis aligned in the 'gut' of Autistics. Is there a connection in here somewhere?

I do not 'work on' such things specifically, but I am interested. And I do know many people who do work specifically on these things - so yeah, MANY people DO CARE and are "working on it".

We do not pick on "Autistic Kids" here on BF - because they do not post here, and nor do their parents. What we DO take issue with is parents who's kids maybe had a bad day and cried an extra few minutes so BAM! IT'S AUTISM!

These are the people we could do without. And from a scientific standpoint - they'd be excluded as well. Just like someone hollering that a pimple on their ass must be Cancer. Or is their Third Eye of the Pineal Gland or something, because they got that message through their Tin Foil Hat or Dr. Google. Um, NO. Sorry.

There are plenty of people who are in Medicine here, and other Sciences. We do discuss these things seriously here. And as such - the idiots, posers, and pearl clutchers have to be ruled out.

Just like that piece of Pepperoni that fell onto one's beer belly is NOT a skin lesion - the same goes for a parent, or parent whining about a difficult child, who is just a raging asshole but claims they or kids have "Autism".

It's no dis to true Autistics, it's a dismissal of the hypochondriacs, posers, diagnosis shoppers, and general assholes.
August 27, 2013
Newbies coming onto this forum and telling everyone that they are butthurt about how some people talk is NOT a good way to get started.
August 27, 2013
jezebel_daisy
Newbies coming onto this forum and telling everyone that they are butthurt about how some people talk is NOT a good way to get started.

Yeah, and THIS too.
Anonymous User
really lets just hate kidsthumbs upwink
August 27, 2013
Ok I dislike kids as much as the next guy, or gal, but to be pissed off over something small like someone saying they don't like wordage. We have bigger things to talk about like disliking punk ace kids. So let's get back to that. Newbies can give a very insightful bash to dumbfounded kids and ignorant parents. So let's moved pass this newbie member bash rant and bash on kids. I say kids suck and sex is just for fun not procreation. O-yeah hi im not anyones friend, I hate kids, I hate bashers of bashers, and facebook sucks. Have a great day.

douche canoe is sunk
26.sub-174-225-240.myvzw.com
Re: really lets just hate kidsthumbs upwink
August 27, 2013
itsyourupperlip
Ok I dislike kids as much as the next guy, or gal, but to be pissed off over something small like someone saying they don't like wordage. We have bigger things to talk about like disliking punk ace kids. So let's get back to that. Newbies can give a very insightful bash to dumbfounded kids and ignorant parents. So let's moved pass this newbie member bash rant and bash on kids. I say kids suck and sex is just for fun not procreation. O-yeah hi im not anyones friend, I hate kids, I hate bashers of bashers, and facebook sucks. Have a great day.

Fuck off and don't tell us when we should "move past" bashing someone.

Your first post is just as bad as hers.

Unless you ARE the same person.

Hey Thom, lets compare them, shall we?

Oh, and FUCK OFF.

~~~~~~~~~~~
August 27, 2013
drake
itsyourupperlip

Oh, and FUCK OFF.

Ok, listen you illiterate sack of shit, FUCK OFF!!! Why the hell do you think you can come to our board and tell the people that have been here WAY LONGER than you how to act?

Oh, and a word of advice? Paragraphs help a lot. Not that you say anything worth listening to anyway.
Keeeriiisstt...they are coming out of the woodwork, aren't they? smile rolling left righteyes2
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
August 27, 2013
Does anyone know a good exterminator?

How about a can of RAID?

~~~~~~~~~~~
drake
Does anyone know a good exterminator?

How about a can of RAID?

How about a can of PEPPER SPRAY!!! grinning smiley
Re: thumbs upup"Hurray I'm registered!"thumbs upup(use this thread to introduce yourself)
August 27, 2013
How about MOO repellent?

~~~~~~~~~~~
August 28, 2013
drake
itsyourupperlip

Oh, and FUCK OFF.

both are using verizon wireless. similar emails Raises suspicion.

HA!!! I KNEW IT!

~~~~~~~~~~~
August 28, 2013
Does it hear voices in its head, too? Because that's what it looks like when you come with two different names and remarkably similar IP addresses (such as could be achieved by a simple modem reset) - either that, or you can't handle disagreement without needing a sock puppet to back you up and make you look like you're not alone.

This is the thread you're looking for.
Hi everybody! I've been lurking for months...I'm talking at least over half a year-- and finally decided to join the ranks. I probably won't post much, but I want to be a part of this. Hopefully I don't sound too mushy when I state: I love you guys! You may not know me but I've shared your anger, I've shared your laughter, and I've shared your disgust. I'm 37, married, and happily childfree. I don't care for children, but I absolutely hate moos. I was part of the childfree life but I don't go there like I used to. They're not as rough as you guys, and you guys are great! I love every minute of it. I don't usually register on forums, and I probably won't say much, but I'm glad to be here!
September 04, 2013
moossuck- :1welcome

You're going to fit in here perfectly!

We hope you post, we're a friendly bunch heresmiling smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi!
I'm in my twenties, happily single and happily childfree. I've known I didn't want children since I was a little kid. I got fixed about a year ago. I've been lurking for a few months, and I found this board by chance. It's a breath of fresh air: in most forums and blog comment sections I've encountered breeders (especially moos) are above critique. It has been very informative as well. I didn't know this generation of breeders had so many completely batshit crazy people in its ranks.
Hello all, I used to be here under the name cfgal and since I have no idea what email I set up for it I decided to regregister. Looking forward to being more of a poster than a lurker.
September 21, 2013
Welcome, forever free :1welcome
September 21, 2013
forever_free
Hello all, I used to be here under the name cfgal and since I have no idea what email I set up for it I decided to regregister. Looking forward to being more of a poster than a lurker.

Hi! I remember you. Welcome back!

And :1welcome to all the newbies too!
September 22, 2013
Hi cfgal! I remember you too!

Maybe you could ask one of the mods what that original email was, then you could get back your old member name.

Welcome to all the noobs!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! I am 40 and child free and happy as can be!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login