Advanced

The "I got bin go-ed" thread

Posted by juliewashere88 
Anonymous User
Re: The "I got bingo-ed" thread
January 02, 2013
Snark Shark
brown-eyed diamond
Not sure if it's a bingo, but this is something I remember from when I was about twelve and looking for clothes I didn't want anymore. This was with a babysitter.

Me: I hate these stupid dresses! Why does Mom buy them for me?
Babysitter: Maybe because she wants her little girl to look pretty!
Me: I can look pretty in blue pants!
Babysitter: What if your future daughters wanted to look pretty?
Me: No way! I'd make them tomboys!

So in one sentence, she (sort of) bingoed me about kids and hating pink, frilly dresses.

BUT YOU MUST CONFORM TO HER STANDARDS!!!

smile rolling left righteyes2

lurking breeders: yer kyds ain't DOLLS.

Thank you!

My mother tried to turn me into a Barbie doll too. I was always a tomboy.

Seriously, why does it bother them so much if we don't like pink? Grow the fuck up.
January 06, 2013
lilin_unite
Snark Shark
brown-eyed diamond
Not sure if it's a bingo, but this is something I remember from when I was about twelve and looking for clothes I didn't want anymore. This was with a babysitter.

Me: I hate these stupid dresses! Why does Mom buy them for me?
Babysitter: Maybe because she wants her little girl to look pretty!
Me: I can look pretty in blue pants!
Babysitter: What if your future daughters wanted to look pretty?
Me: No way! I'd make them tomboys!

So in one sentence, she (sort of) bingoed me about kids and hating pink, frilly dresses.
BUT YOU MUST CONFORM TO HER STANDARDS!!!
smile rolling left righteyes2
lurking breeders: yer kyds ain't DOLLS.
Thank you!
My mother tried to turn me into a Barbie doll too. I was always a tomboy.
Seriously, why does it bother them so much if we don't like pink? Grow the fuck up.

Oh gawd, my dad called me his "little dolly" my whole life. I hated it even when I was tiny and could barely say "I'm not a doll!"
I grabbed the label tomboy with both fists when I first heard it, and I'd be much further into living genderqueer if the husband didn't like me to pretend so much.
Anonymous User
January 08, 2013
juliewashere88
… Seriously, I have no more sympathy for such people than I would expect sympathy for not having a Ferrari, …

Especially since you can’t race a baby down the freeway at 3 in the morning. grinning smiley
January 10, 2013
Presto

Oh gawd, my dad called me his "little dolly" my whole life. I hated it even when I was tiny and could barely say "I'm not a doll!"
I grabbed the label tomboy with both fists when I first heard it, and I'd be much further into living genderqueer if the husband didn't like me to pretend so much.

My mom calls me her dolly, still. I actually like it. Probably because they never treated me like a doll. They treated me like a human being.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Anonymous User
January 12, 2013
I don't know if this counts.

I think I might be a fence-sitter,

Apparently multiple people think that IVF is a better idea after knowing me.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2013
This may or not count but, I have a couple:
Fellow (male) cashier at my old job had learned of my hatred for kids and my nonexsistent desire for them, since then he would insist on hanging out with me on most breaks to what I assume was an attempt to convert me. His ex-girlfriend (lol) had just shat his loaf, so he would alternate between lowing about the baybee, and trying to show me his "adorable" fuckproduct pictures. One of our last conversations:
Me: "You know I don't find kids enjoyable."
DesperateDuh: "Oh but mines SO cute. You'd LOVE him though! See!"
*More annoying conversation and attampted attention whoring on his part*
DD: "So you never wan't babies? Evar?"
Me: " Nope. [SO] and I actively prevent them. Always will, too."
DD: "Pfffft. Good luck with THAT."
Me: *fighting blindingly violent eyeroll*
Apparently, there's no way to prevent pregnancy your whole life. If that thundercunt wasn't so pathetic that it became entertaining, he would have worn his lunch that day.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2013
The second bingo(?)..
SO and I were hanging out with our newly-burdened friends. The group of us are able to tell eachother nearly everything. In general a really close friendship. They know neither of us like nor want kids and don't really push theirs on us, aside from hinting that they wish I didn't have an "I DO NOT watch children" rule lol. Anyway, the father was loaf watching and in mid random conversation said, "You and [SO] will probably wind up having a kid at some point lol" In a jokingly yet serious tone. We were taken aback by this but didn't let it piss us off too much, he is a close friend (hopefully we all stay that way). We think it was brought on by the way we dote on eachother so much. Or that they are seeing both sides of "the fence" now. But I really don't know.
**Sorry these were horribly long, been meaning to put them here and typed them in a bit of a rush**
January 13, 2013
There is no way that using proper BC the RIGHTway wouldn't work. Double..or triple up. Thre are things to do if you don't use BC.. or if there is a BC failure. If you want to be CF you WILL be CF. That is such a stupid bingo... that ... 'they just 'happen'.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2013
I know its making me feel like NO ONE around us knows how to prevent them. Only one couple we know doesn't want kyds. And my city is overly breeder-friendly, so if someone gets pregnant theres no discussion of abortion or adopting out at least. They're pwecious gifts from GAWD don'tcha know. I believe both duhs were oopsed as the bastards were horribly ill-timed and how the duhs behave as though they're dead inside. So for them it just "happened". I want to end the conversations by saying I'm getting fixed ASAP, but people never take you seriously when in your early 20s. Unless its that you want a loaf, of course. Ugh.
January 13, 2013
I hate that "if it happens, it was meant to happen" attitude. That's how sheeple lead their lives - "I am far too weak/stupid/lazy to actually think things through and make a decision, so instead I'll just do nothing and see what happens."

And then they wonder why their lives have turned to shit. Seriously? If you take your hands off the wheel, don't be surprised when you end up in a ditch.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

Anonymous User
January 14, 2013
starlady
There is no way that using proper BC the RIGHTway wouldn't work. Double..or triple up. Thre are things to do if you don't use BC.. or if there is a BC failure. If you want to be CF you WILL be CF. That is such a stupid bingo... that ... 'they just 'happen'.

Yes, there is. Even a tubal can simply fail. IUD's, even more effective than tubals, can also simply fail (even when they're in the right position).

It's quite rare, yes, but it does happen. No BC is 100% effective.

But there's always stuff you can do, short of being tied up in someone's basement until you sluice. Although personally, I'd bite my tongue off and bleed to death before I'd let that happen.

Sexually active or not, accident or not, giving birth is always a choice unless you are physically restrained. Even if abortion is illegal where you are. Women on Waves will ship anywhere in the world.

Women, as strange_aeons said, who say it "just happens" have simply taken their hands off the wheel and stopped piloting their own lvies.
January 18, 2013
lucyinthesky
I know its making me feel like NO ONE around us knows how to prevent them. Only one couple we know doesn't want kyds. And my city is overly breeder-friendly, so if someone gets pregnant theres no discussion of abortion or adopting out at least. They're pwecious gifts from GAWD don'tcha know. I believe both duhs were oopsed as the bastards were horribly ill-timed and how the duhs behave as though they're dead inside. So for them it just "happened". I want to end the conversations by saying I'm getting fixed ASAP, but people never take you seriously when in your early 20s. Unless its that you want a loaf, of course. Ugh.

A little encouragement. DW and I were married for 25 years without even a pregnancy scare. BC works! Then, she joined the Essure Club. The next 25 years are going to be even better.

So, it can be done, and done successfully.

The next time someone tells you "Good luck with that," just tell them about us (and everyone else here) and to put that in their kid's diaper and smoke it.
Anonymous User
January 19, 2013
Snark Shark
lucyinthesky
DD: "Pfffft. Good luck with THAT."

"Abortion BEATS luck!"

This. I don't need luck. There's an abortion clinic down the street.

I love the way breeders lose their minds whenever I say that. smile rolling left rightsmile
January 21, 2013
nathanomir
The next time someone tells you "Good luck with that," just tell them about us (and everyone else here) and to put that in their kid's diaper and smoke it.

shouldn't that read: Put that in your kid's diaper and SNIFF it? hahahahha
Anonymous User
January 24, 2013
After an appointment at the hospital, I saw an anti-abortion picketer who had a sign saying "what if you were aborted?" So I went up and told her you know what I wish I were aborted, I explained how living with a genetic disorder is hell etc. I'll give her some credit she did say she felt bad that I have to suffer etc, and I told her I'm getting a tubal and she didn't say anything negative about that. But holy crap she was a religious nut job, "but Gawd loves all his children" she kept repeating that over and over. This isn't exactly bingo related but I figured it was close enough anyways she said..."you know Gawd sent his only son down to earth to sacrifice himself for his children to live a happy life" or some shit like that(I explained that many people shouldn't be born due to severe health issues)...I so wish I had thought of this earlier, "yup he sure did, you know what, Gawd got tired of having lil Jesus around so he decided to have a post natal abortion" anyways that was simply the last straw for me lately as I've been dealing with a lot of BS with our health care system etc lately so I did instigate it. Previous times I've been there I've been glared at just for going into that building to get testing done, by old geezer wanna breeds. And I saw one of those new age hippy types who applauded her for picketing and decided to join them... I could barely contain my shock that she was zombified already by around 20...
January 24, 2013
There is a doc who does late term abortions at the complex where my dentist is. Every time I go over there there's at least 3 or 4 pickets out in front. They usually do have one sign that reads "What if you were aborted" I have been soooo tempted to say something. Good for you!
Anonymous User
January 25, 2013
mysana
After an appointment at the hospital, I saw an anti-abortion picketer who had a sign saying "what if you were aborted?"

Thank you for educating that worthless fuckhead that life isn't all sunshine and rainbows.

But beyond that, I have never understood what that question is supposed to mean.

What if I was aborted?

How could I even give a fuck if I was aborted? I wouldn't exist. My consciousness would never surface.

I couldn't very well feel much of anything, could I?

So... who cares?
Anonymous User
January 25, 2013
A gentleman I often see at work (public library) came up to me a few weeks ago and, after learning of my dislike of children, told me I'd probably wind up with triplets. I very calmly told him where the door was.
January 26, 2013
This wasn't exactly a bingo about having kids, but I was told I think too much.

I can't remember exactly what I said, but I was talking about trying to decide between two places to attend college, why each area appeals to me, what the drawbacks would be, etc.

I asked what they meant and this person said I'm thinking about it too much and should just pick one and everything else will follow. Naturally, my reaction was "Whaaa....?" Then, I got this line:

"If you think so much about everything, you'll never do anything. You'll never get married, you'll never kids, you'll never do anything fun because you worry too much."

And then, this person proceeded to go into a long tirade about how I'm too wound up for someone so young and to just have fun and stop worrying about everything because I have plenty of time and it's a shame someone my age is so serious and blah blah blah. Oh, the stupidity. My head hurts! fainting

----------
"Be yourself, no matter what. Some will adore you, and some will hate everything about you, but who cares?

It's your life. Make the most out of it."
Anonymous User
January 26, 2013
brown-eyed diamond

I can't remember exactly what I said, but I was talking about trying to decide between two places to attend college, why each area appeals to me, what the drawbacks would be, etc.

I asked what they meant and this person said I'm thinking about it too much and should just pick one and everything else will follow. Naturally, my reaction was "Whaaa....?" Then, I got this line:

"If you think so much about everything, you'll never do anything. You'll never get married, you'll never kids, you'll never do anything fun because you worry too much."

And then, this person proceeded to go into a long tirade about how I'm too wound up for someone so young and to just have fun and stop worrying about everything because I have plenty of time and it's a shame someone my age is so serious and blah blah blah. Oh, the stupidity. My head hurts! fainting

I just ran what they said through my Stupid People Translator, and this is what I got:

"If you don't stop being so responsible, you won't make the same kinds of dumb-ass decisions I have, and then I'm going to be envious that your life is better than mine. So stop thinking and start being a dumb ass like me! My ego is at stake!"
January 26, 2013
lilin_unite
brown-eyed diamond

I just ran what they said through my Stupid People Translator, and this is what I got:

"If you don't stop thinking so hard, you won't make the same kinds of dumb-ass decisions I have, and then I'm going to be envious that your life is better than mine. So stop thinking and start being a dumb ass like me! My ego is at stake!"

THIS. It's being in the fucking Matrix - they don't want you to think too much in case you escape. lurking

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

January 27, 2013
My first weird bingo of this year! So, i was bragging that i do sports...special gymnastics for the back, swimming once a week, jogging twice a week and aerobics if i can squeeze it in my schedule. And a dumbass asks me if i'm preparing to get pregnant. saying 'wtf'

I really have to ask because i'm very ignorant regarding this new aspect of the lifescript...is it a new trend to get fit and then get knocked up? Because i have an ex-colleague from university who worked out a whole year, got in top shape and then immediately got knocked up. hitting over the head with a hammer

Btw. my answer was "no, i'm preparing for the olympics!"
Anonymous User
January 27, 2013
Lol, yeah- lemme get myself in top physical and mental shape, just so I can flush it down the nearest toilet, for the next 20+ years!!

Moo logic.
Anonymous User
January 27, 2013
fade_to_pale
Lol, yeah- lemme get myself in top physical and mental shape, just so I can flush it down the nearest toilet, for the next 20+ years!!

Moo logic.

That's what I was thinking. What in the fuck is the point of getting yourself in shape just so you can watch yourself turn into a beached whale?
January 27, 2013
Well, duh! Obviously you need to get into shape so you can pull a bait-and-switch on a sperm-donor/wallet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login