Re: "Missing" Duh
December 27, 2012
Why do people not understand that referring to themselves as "Baby Makers" is extremely trashy and gross? The last thing I would want to convey to strangers is that Im perpetually pregnant on THEIR dime! But then again Im not an ignorant breeder so that explains it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
December 27, 2012
FOUR kids under the age of 4 sleeping in ONE bed? Besides the ridiculousness of it, can you imagine how that bed SMELLS? Toadlers fucking STINK!

Yeah, I bet romance happens in THAT bedsmile rolling left righteyes2

They must have fucked somewhere else to sluice those kyds, cuz having toadlers in bed would certainly be a convincing form of birth control to most people.

The ODOR in that bed has got to be so bad that ya can probably TASTE it.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 27, 2012
electricfire
Moomie should marry Jim Bob Duggar, seeing as Michelle's baby oven might be retired.

I totally just busted out laughing at this.
December 27, 2012
randy johnson's mullet
I have a feeling "Man Camp" is some religious thing, like this one in PA.

There's also this man camp in Aspen which looks like it's now defunct.

The Aspen Man Camp is the Man’s version of group health retreats. You can go with the girls to some sissy “boot camp”, do yoga and eat tofu, but you can’t tell your friends about it. Can you? Well now you can come to the Aspen Man Camp…where we understand what it means to train like a man, eat like a man, recreate like a man…TO BE A MAN!!! Our trips are serviced by locally rented Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Our instructors and guides are highly respected, professional, educated, and understand what it is to be a man. Men need to be men! Liberate yourself from the daily grind, find nature, rekindle your passion for life. Leave your inner child at home, and unleash “The Hairy Beast Within”!!!

Sounds like a big ol' sausage fest to me.

Sounds pretty gay to me.
December 27, 2012
Snuggling up to a bunch of strange guys around the fire and toasting his weenie is most likely favorable to what he had at home. My bet is he cut and run.
December 28, 2012
toomanybrats
randy johnson's mullet
I have a feeling "Man Camp" is some religious thing, like this one in PA.

There's also this man camp in Aspen which looks like it's now defunct.

The Aspen Man Camp is the Man’s version of group health retreats. You can go with the girls to some sissy “boot camp”, do yoga and eat tofu, but you can’t tell your friends about it. Can you? Well now you can come to the Aspen Man Camp…where we understand what it means to train like a man, eat like a man, recreate like a man…TO BE A MAN!!! Our trips are serviced by locally rented Harley Davidson Motorcycles. Our instructors and guides are highly respected, professional, educated, and understand what it is to be a man. Men need to be men! Liberate yourself from the daily grind, find nature, rekindle your passion for life. Leave your inner child at home, and unleash “The Hairy Beast Within”!!!

Sounds like a big ol' sausage fest to me.

Sounds pretty gay to me.

I don't know any gay men who feel the need to go to places like this. I see it more as the sort of chest-thumping misogyny which is overcompensating for feeling completely emasculated at home. If you have a relationship based on mutual trust and equality with your partner, you won't feel like you're suppressing half of yourself in your home life. And if you aren't a chest-beating misogynist, you won't associate manhood with taking off your tie and beating drums around a campfire - if you like camping and nature you'll just do it (probably for the solitude), and you won't see it as an essential part of masculinity or an exclusively masculine activity.
December 28, 2012
great points, yurble, as always.

other than chest beating misogynists, I think actually-in-the-closet homophobes suit best on that kind of camp.
December 28, 2012
yurble
I don't know any gay men who feel the need to go to places like this. I see it more as the sort of chest-thumping misogyny which is overcompensating for feeling completely emasculated at home. If you have a relationship based on mutual trust and equality with your partner, you won't feel like you're suppressing half of yourself in your home life. And if you aren't a chest-beating misogynist, you won't associate manhood with taking off your tie and beating drums around a campfire - if you like camping and nature you'll just do it (probably for the solitude), and you won't see it as an essential part of masculinity or an exclusively masculine activity.

I was thinking along the lines of the Promise Keepers, who leave the wife and kids at home to sit in a stadium and listen to some religious leader crow about how they all have such great family values. (Some of the biggest adulterers on deployment were PK disciples.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 28, 2012
Looks like some little bitchface is trying to get us trolled. No, this thread doesn't pop up when you Google the missing man's name.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Search-continues-for-missing-Portland-father-184988601.html
December 28, 2012
law
Looks like some little bitchface is trying to get us trolled. No, this thread doesn't pop up when you Google the missing man's name.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Search-continues-for-missing-Portland-father-184988601.html

And the liar liar pants on fire award goes to Tyler Vanpelt, most likely from Corvallis, Oregon.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Gary Bussey's Dentist
December 28, 2012
Hmmmmm. Sounds shockingly familiar to a case in Portland a few years ago, RIGHT AT CHRISTMAS.

In 2008 I interned at a law office in Portland. We had a client whose husband "disappeared" while out on the town with his brother. The husband had a traumatic brain injury from car accident, and he was very impulsive. His disappearance was reported to the FBI as "endangered missing".

After the new year, the FBI finally got a line on where he was......Pittsburgh, PA screwing some chick he met online. He was sure not to use his own cards or cell phone, so he was able to fly under the radar for a few weeks.

In this case, the wife wasn't s ditch pig like this fat slag. Dude just couldn't resist the lure of strange p*ssy, and he didn't think he would get caught. My bet is this jackhole will show up in a few weeks either claiming "amnesia".
TheSherm
December 28, 2012
I've spoken to this guy personally... And the instant I'd heard that he was 'missing' I thought: 'Nope, he just left'.

Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. I'd always thought that the guy was a bit developmentally delayed, but now I realize that he's probably a bit of a sociopath. There was just nothing there behind his eyes...

Please guys... Lay off the wife. I know it must be SO much fun kicking a person when they're down and making fun of her weight. It must be really gratifing to people like you, but please.

December 28, 2012
The SHERM?

Dude. Puff puff pass!!!

Ima guess you don't really know what this means though.

Nota bene ~ Don't tell us what to do.
December 28, 2012
Hey Sherm, FUCK OFF

angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~
December 28, 2012
TheSherm
It must be really gratifing to people like you, but please.

People like us??
December 28, 2012
"gratifing"?

Fucking moron.

~~~~~~~~~~~
December 28, 2012
law
Miss_Hannigan
I wonder why it took the guy so long to leave, if he had to come home to that cowface and 4 beasts every night. He must be pretty stupid himself.

Clearly they're both stupid if they thought that an idyllic existence meant producing four screaming mouths in quick succession. When has that ever worked for anyone?? I imagine the diaper bill alone would make Bill Gates blanch let alone the constant screaming and shit smell.

I have the feeling that some reeeeally fucking funny double-life information is about to rear it's ugly head. Stuff that he would NEVER in a MILLION YEARS do, of course. Funtime Steve like stuff.

Behold the parallels.

"She said his bank accounts haven't had any activity and he doesn't have a car. It's as if he simply vanished. The couple had been attending church regularly and weren't having any other problems, Ricci said...On Wednesday morning, friends combed North Portland with fliers about Matthew’s disappearance."
http://www.katu.com/news/local/Father-missing-in-Portland-Its-completely-baffling-to-us-184840431.html

"They joined a church, and Christine thought they truly had it all...Friends and neighbors soon gathered to start a search which went on for days, yet proved to be fruitless. Christine kept an eye on their bank accounts, but there was no activity...after repeated questioning, Christine did reveal that while there weren’t any real problems in their marriage..."
http://www.examiner.com/article/my-life-is-a-lifetime-movie-nicholas-leads-a-double-life-spoiler

It's like the EXACT. SAME. STORY. I was struck.

That was my point; verbatim but for the names. They were even the same age.

From the Seattle Times:

Nicholas Francisco was last seen leaving his job at a Queen Anne advertising agency Feb. 13, 2008, saying he was headed home to make cookies with his kids. His wife was expecting their third child at the time.

This guy was last seen leaving a bar close to his home, saying he was staying at a friend's house. His wife is expecting their fourth.

He never arrived home.

Ditto.

Days after Francisco disappeared, his red 1992 Toyota Paseo was found abandoned in a Federal Way parking lot.

If he had a car, it would likely be found several days later.

Christine Francisco, his then-wife of seven years, claimed her devoutly religious husband would never abandon their family and said she feared foul play.

Ditto.

A massive police search of the area, including the banks and waters of the Green River, revealed no sign of Francisco.

Ditto.

The Sheriff's Office said Monday it has learned that Francisco had legally changed his name and moved to another state, but refused to disclose which state. However, one law-enforcement source identified his new residence as California.

Earlier this year, Christine Francisco got a divorce and, in an interview with KIRO-TV, said she had subsequently learned her husband had been leading a double life, complete with hidden bank accounts.

Francisco's disappearance sparked widespread Internet speculation. His fate was debated on forums, some of which were devoted to his case, according to sheriff's spokesman John Urquhart.

"I have been flabbergasted by the amount of people across the country who have taken an interest in this case. And I don't know why," Urquhart said.

The Sheriff's Office ultimately put the case on the back burner when it could find no evidence that Francisco had been the victim of foul play.

According to Urquhart, hundreds of people contacted the Sheriff's Office to share their theories on what happened to Francisco.

Urquhart said many suggested he was leading a double life or had planned his own disappearance. Others thought he had been killed or fallen into the Green River. Some even called with information from their psychics or to give investigators tips on where to search next.

Christine Francisco, who has since remarried and moved to another state, could not be reached for comment Monday.

Christine filed for divorce citing domestic violence and willful abandonment. This was several months before he was found alive and well and even before his double life came out. Obviously, things were not the rosy picture she was painting. So I am naturally skeptical in this case, because there is no such thing as a perfect murder but people wilfully disappear all the time.

Urquhart said that as far as the Sheriff's Office is concerned, the case is closed.

Christine Clarridge: 206-464-8983 or cclarridge@seattletimes.com

Information from Seattle Times archives is included in this report

December 28, 2012
Now the police are commenting, "No foul play suspected". Does anyone notice when the police start to learn the truths behind any "missing" person case they generally start up with leaking the "no foul play" suspected, search warrants start getting issued, and/or "persons of interest" start being interviewed, depending on what they have found out? If he has truly just vanished and wouldn't do that on his own, HOW can they say, "no foul play" is suspected? If there's evidence of anything OTHER THAN he left of his own volition then foul play ABSOLUTELY WOULD be suspected.shrug

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 28, 2012
BTW, Sherm, I have no desire to bash on Moo's weight or personal appearance, which are both the result of indiscriminate breeding, not giving a shit, being clueless, or poverty. That stuff is neither here nor there, though it's mostly the result of personal choices. Doesn't matter.

Perhaps she is a nice person. Wonderful. Whatever.

It can hardly be said that we're "kicking her when she's down" when her greatest accomplishment in life was to graduate from an alternative school for at risk teens a half a dozen years ago and start squatting them out as fast as possible. She's already down, has been down, and it's all her own doing but somehow we're not supposed to say all that out loud! In a world where we have the opportunity to grow up to BE somebody, to become doctors, researchers, scientists, police, firefighters, EMTs, money managers, military pilots, volunteers, spelling teachers, or any number of important things that impact the lives of so many, she chose to stay at home and moo out three mouths to feed and toss another one on top for good measure on the dime of a man who hasn't even been able to further develop his own career and personal identity yet and who struggles with mental health issues. She's 25, has no education, never held a job that we can tell, and is doing nothing that a stray cat in the alley of a New York City dive bar couldn't do. This is fucking sad and I am not afraid to say it even if you are, Sherm, you spineless pussy breederpleaser. You turn your head the other way at this fuckery because you're a dumbshit, but we don't. This is a topic we discuss REGULARLY on here. It's not off limits now, especially not because you think it should be. Feel free to fuck yourself at any time!

This couple has FOUR diapered screamers at home on a single salary and no sign of stopping. That's fucking insane any way you slice it. That's deliberate poverty and chaos, deliberate trashiness, it's stupid, it's selfish, and it SURE as fuck isn't the result of minds that has been educated to think rationally or scientifically or one who had the ability to learn from the mistakes of others. Regardless of whether she did it because she thinks reproducing is her special talent, or because she thinks it will make people like her, or whether it's because she's obsessed with babies, it's ridiculous and I really don't have that much sympathy for baby-drunk assholes who collect infants and toddlers like people collect Big Gulp cups on Hoarders. And he's as responsible for this ridiculous circus just as much as she is. And I say all this same stuff to ANYONE in this same situation. So I am not singling them out for special scorn.

It costs, according to many estimates, somewhere around quarter of a million dollars to raise a child from birth to age 18. This does not include college. And how do you suppose a pair of twenty-somethings is making this happen when one of them doesn't work and neither of them has a degree between them? Wanting more responsible parenthood is the theme of this board, and from all appearances this situation is anything but.

If her husband wasn't missing and her existence came to my attention some other way, we'd have ripped her to shreds even worse than we are. Some of us are obviously holding back - I am, I don't care about her appearance and will avoid commenting on personal appearances unless someone is being malicious (and I do feel sorry for her that her husband is gone). I only lament the lost opportunity that she could have had had she actually tried to accomplish something or do something truly meaningful in life rather than breed herself into the poorhouse. Truly I hope her husband comes home because now she'll just be on the public dole that he's missing, and will find someone else to continue to knock her up so she can Collect Them All. Clearly it's easier to squat out brats on someone else's money than it is to go to school and make something of yourself. If you don't have much else going for you, the LEAST you should do is be able to say that you're intelligent and have an education.

I don't really care if someone thinks my words are being hurtful. This is a waste of a life. Women have been fighting for recognition and rights for years, for the ability to be MORE than we had ever been allowed to be, and then we have do-nothings like this who think it's a legitimate life choice to be the dependent of a man. That's an embarrassment as are all SHAMs, and this is a board of many FEMINIST WOMEN who will back me up on that. Ripping moos is what we do here, especially the ones who stay at home and pretend it's a real job and that applies to EVERYONE who does this shit. If you don't like it, the exit is that way -->

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parker says he was immature when, as a 20-year-old Marine, he married Patsy Kellogg. "I was into jumping out of airplanes and shooting machine guns. I wanted to go everywhere, see everybody, drive as fast as I could," he says. But the couple struggled financially following his discharge, and after two children, he told his wife that they would have to stop having babies every year. "But she said she was a Catholic," says Parker, "and that's the way it had to be."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
December 28, 2012
Mike
Viciousness + stupidity, not a good combination.

You're calling US stupid? HAHAHAHA!
Gary Bussey's Dentist
December 28, 2012
kidlesskim
Now the police are commenting, "No foul play suspected". Does anyone notice when the police start to learn the truths behind any "missing" person case they generally start up with leaking the "no foul play" suspected, search warrants start getting issued, and/or "persons of interest" start being interviewed, depending on what they have found out? If he has truly just vanished and wouldn't do that on his own, HOW can they say, "no foul play" is suspected? If there's evidence of anything OTHER THAN he left of his own volition then foul play ABSOLUTELY WOULD be suspected.shrug

YUP.

They probably got a warrant for his phone/internet records, and have found him in the arms of his online lover.
December 28, 2012
The words "value" and "stay at home mom" don't go in the same sentence.

Go find some stretched twats for your vienna sausage, breederpleaser.

~~~~~~~~~~~
December 28, 2012
Mike
Viciousness + stupidity, not a good combination.

I agree and would like to add to your equation!! Selfishness, when it is so extreme is also creates viciousness AND is combined with stupidity, is an even WORSE combination, exponentially! I happen to consider the following among things I consider the outcome of as "vicious":

1)Having FOUR kids when you can't afford it and forcing them into a life of poverty

2)Continuing to crank out kids and expecting your 29 y/o husband to tow the line financially all alone, while you sit on your fat ass at home and purposefully trying to get pregnant again before your cooter sutures have even healed from the last birth!

3)Going out and partying at all hours of the night at questionable hang outs and putting yourself at risk of danger when you are the SOLE provider for four kids is pretty vicious, IMHO.

4)IF Matt has gone missing of his own accord, then leaving his wife and four kids alone on purpose to worry and fend for themselves and inevitably face a life of shame is probably THE WORST of "vicious". If harm did come to him, then his careless actions placed him in danger which is indirectly "vicious". Had this been the mother of four small kids who placed herself in harm's way, that would already BE the general consensus. "How could a MOM put herself in danger? Doesn't she care about her kids?", would be plastered all over the world wide web within a few hours.

So yeah, this whole thing has "vicious" written all over it, except it's by the parents and any OTHER perceived "vicious" or stupid commentary is only in response to their oh-so-shitty and irresponsible behavior. thumbs updown It is/was their JOB as parents to be there for their kids and obviously they failed at it miserably in one way or another. If Matt has died or committed suicide, the odds he has life insurance to support his children are slim to none and even if he did, they will suffer emotionally WHATEVER the cause of his death. If Matt left of his own volition, then no amount of money will erase the shame and emotional pain associated with it that will surely be felt by his kids for a lifetime. Any way you dice it, those kids of his will and will continue to suffer in more ways than one and at best, he contributed to that "vicious" suffering via his behavior.the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 28, 2012
Personally I hope he is found alive and well, because I don't want to be stuck paying for more kids because daddy liked to fuck but didn't like to take responsibility for riding bareback.

Kim, #4 nailed it on the head. These kids are his responsibility and if the shoe was on the other foot and it was the mom going out at all hours and not coming home...well there would be hell to pay. BML...grow up and deal with it, dude.

December 28, 2012
Mike
I don't disagree with many of the things you are saying, regarding being responsible, etc. The reality is this, we don't know what happened to him. They may not be living the high life, but Matt was working and taking care of his family before he disappeared. I wouldn't have 4 kids, and obviously you all wouldn't have 4 kids, but it's their choice. If Matt died in a car crash, or became terminally ill with cancer, the situation with the children would be the same. To live ones life thinking something catastrophic might happen and not living it to the fullest (which for many is having children) what is the point? Jumping to conclusions, making negative assumptions, being judgmental, plus just being mean on top of it, isn't constructive. I understand debating a topic, and being curious about it, but why be mean?

Why come onto a CHILDFREE forum and defend some idiot breeder shitting out four loaves on the taxpayer's dime??? The moo is nothing more than a filty parasite. Yes, I'm going to snark on that. I'm also going to snark on the fact her wallet got sick of her and took off.

If he was out at a bar getting drunk at all hours of the night he wasn't taking care of his family. The guy took off on his responsibilities and I would bet my piggy bank on that. Why defend either one of these idiots??? Please take your breederpleasing somewhere else. It's making me lose my appetite.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login