Re: "Missing" Duh
December 28, 2012
Mike
I don't disagree with many of the things you are saying, regarding being responsible, etc. The reality is this, we don't know what happened to him. They may not be living the high life, but Matt was working and taking care of his family before he disappeared. I wouldn't have 4 kids, and obviously you all wouldn't have 4 kids, but it's their choice. If Matt died in a car crash, or became terminally ill with cancer, the situation with the children would be the same. To live ones life thinking something catastrophic might happen and not living it to the fullest (which for many is having children) what is the point? Jumping to conclusions, making negative assumptions, being judgmental, plus just being mean on top of it, isn't constructive. I understand debating a topic, and being curious about it, but why be mean?

WE DON'T CARE with what you agree or disagree about. You are posting to a childFREE site where parents and/or breeder pleasers are not welcome. Go post your "debate" and astute commentary somewhere else.:1wv

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
RickJames
December 28, 2012
There is no way this moo isnt on welfare. Yes, Mike, her free medical and foodstamps are WELFARE. i would't be shocked if her wallet left her for someone else. "Better" wouldn't take much of an improvement in this case. This lardy has gotten pretty fat on her foodstamps, and it looks like she brushes her teeth with da gubment cheese.
December 28, 2012
Mike
Curious, why are you so against having children?

MikeJames717@yahoo.com, whose IP address is IP/Host: c-67-160-140-66.hsd1.or.comcast.net, has been asked nicely to go away. We know he is a parent based on past online comments he made regarding perhaps he was living in the wrong city to, "raise my family". Therefore, if he continues to ignore our "no parents" posting policy, he will be roasted. If I were Mike, I'd take a look at our "epic threads" section and see what happens when people continue to ignore our site rules. As we all know, our curious father here is most likely wondering all these things because he questions and perhaps regrets his OWN lifestyle choice of breeding. Regardless of his reasons for posting where he has been told he isn't welcome, we will be firing up the grill!:flaming

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
December 28, 2012
Mike
I guess you don't have discourse, you just make declarations. Okay. I found this site because there was a post on a news site with a link, and wanted to see if there was new information about Matt. Trust me, I am thankful to have children in my life, they make living in this world joyful, otherwise, it would just be filled with hateful people, such as yourselves......You be glad to know, I won't be back......

GOODBYE! You breeder FREAK!
December 28, 2012
Mike
I guess you don't have discourse, you just make declarations. Okay. I found this site because there was a post on a news site with a link, and wanted to see if there was new information about Matt. Trust me, I am thankful to have children in my life, they make living in this world joyful, otherwise, it would just be filled with hateful people, such as yourselves......You be glad to know, I won't be back......

:bawl

December 28, 2012
It never ceases to amaze me how trolls come here and bash us and say how hateful we are... you'd think that we were harassing this woman on Facebook, or clogging up comments sections of news articles.
December 28, 2012
"whatever goes over the horse's back has to come under his belly."

WTF. LOL.

Whatever goes into the breeder cow's cavernous parachute twat comes out of it traumatized and then goes missing.
December 28, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Man Camp! Cast off those trappings of hetero life and explore manhood in all its glory (holes)

Mike and Shrem at
Man Camp:

I am starting to suspect that this whole thing may be an elaborate scam by both the husband and the wife, to garner free shit for Christmas. In that interview, wifey seemed way too calm and relaxed about the whole thing. Her biggest worry was whether or not to let the kids open their presents on Christmas! If my husband/father of my four kids had disappeared without a trace, I would be wracked with grief and worry, not getting interviewed for a clip on the news, complete with shots of me burping a baby and sitting in front of the tree! Also, if you check out her FB page, she is very active! Strange behavior, to say the least. She probably saw what happened at Sandy Hook, with all the freebies pouring in, and she and the nut hatched a little plan for him to disappear long enough for donations to pour in. Then, he will miraculously be "found."
December 28, 2012
gymrat
I am starting to suspect that this whole thing may be an elaborate scam by both the husband and the wife, to garner free shit for Christmas. In that interview, wifey seemed way too calm and relaxed about the whole thing. Her biggest worry was whether or not to let the kids open their presents on Christmas! If my husband/father of my four kids had disappeared without a trace, I would be wracked with grief and worry, not getting interviewed for a clip on the news, complete with shots of me burping a baby and sitting in front of the tree! Also, if you check out her FB page, she is very active! Strange behavior, to say the least. She probably saw what happened at Sandy Hook, with all the freebies pouring in, and she and the nut hatched a little plan for him to disappear long enough for donations to pour in. Then, he will miraculously be "found."

That's a very interesting theory.

I'm thinking - even if the guy did blow town - why not at least call or text and say - I just need some time away. That's easy enough to do and would put people off and even buy him some time.

I find it strange also that the cops are saying that foul play is *not* suspected. Hmmm......

Many things are not adding up here.

You know what also confounds me about people like this is - if you were stressed with the kids - quit at one. Or two. FOUR? That's sheer idiocy.

Oh I just remembered a funny ~ One time on the Maury Povich show - there was this cheating guy who claimed he didn't come home because *someone kidnapped him* and threw him in a garbage dumpster. BZZZZT! FAIL! The Lie Detector said - you are NOT telling the truth! LOLOL
December 28, 2012
Snark Shark
this is ONE GIANT SOAP OPERA! :hs

eating popcorn

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
December 29, 2012
Snark Shark
this is ONE GIANT SOAP OPERA! :hs

No shit, little did I suspect when I put up the OP. Trollin trollin trollin...rawhide! popcorn and jerry springer signjerry

duh
Trust me, I am thankful to have children in my life

Trust me, we'll be thankful when you fuck the fuck off of our CHILDFREE board, fuckface. The sooner the better so you don't miss out on securing a coveted spot at the next Man Camp where men go to find their missing balls. angry flipping off loser
December 29, 2012
Thank you, Mike, for helping me get in touch with my feelings. Now I'm going to come across a horse's back.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Anonymous User
December 29, 2012
Just because I felt like it, I looked up "MikeJames717" on Google and found the following:

Men Seeking Couples (man and woman) in Pennsylvania - xXxAlley
xxxalley.com/search/United-States/.../2100-1-3.html?...Share50+ items – Want to view more hot amateurs and sultry swingers? You have ...
caution1538 32 M Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
jeffdaddy4 40 M Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Men Seeking Couples (man and woman) in Pennsylvania - HotMatch
search.hotmatch.com/search/United.../2000-1-3.html?...mikejames717 32 M. Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania, United States. Wink · Email · Hotlist · Invite as friend · alkeyhaullick66 47 M. Brockway, Pennsylvania, United ...

Men Seeking Groups in Pennsylvania
dating.xfind.de/search/United.../1700-1-4.html?dcb...60+ items – Real People. Real Sex. Join for Free! Meet People who want ...
lowe4males79 33 M Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, United States
Slinky12340 46 M Glenside, Pennsylvania, United States

Apparently, he is (or maybe was) into the threesome/swinging lifestyle.
December 29, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Thank you, Mike, for helping me get in touch with my feelings. Now I'm going to come across a horse's back.

waving hellolarious

~~~~~~~~~~~
December 29, 2012
I think my favorite part of this thread is the fact that there is actually a real, serious thing called "man camp." The fuck??
December 29, 2012
thom_c
Miss_Hannigan
Man Camp! Cast off those trappings of hetero life and explore manhood in all its glory (holes)

Mike and Shrem at
Man Camp:

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
Good thing I already took off my party eyelashes! Tears of hilarity would have made them float away.
December 29, 2012
randy johnson's mullet
Just because I felt like it, I looked up "MikeJames717" on Google and found the following:

Men Seeking Couples (man and woman) in Pennsylvania - xXxAlley
xxxalley.com/search/United-States/.../2100-1-3.html?...Share50+ items – Want to view more hot amateurs and sultry swingers? You have ...
caution1538 32 M Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States
jeffdaddy4 40 M Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Men Seeking Couples (man and woman) in Pennsylvania - HotMatch
search.hotmatch.com/search/United.../2000-1-3.html?...mikejames717 32 M. Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania, United States. Wink · Email · Hotlist · Invite as friend · alkeyhaullick66 47 M. Brockway, Pennsylvania, United ...

Men Seeking Groups in Pennsylvania
dating.xfind.de/search/United.../1700-1-4.html?dcb...60+ items – Real People. Real Sex. Join for Free! Meet People who want ...
lowe4males79 33 M Nanticoke, Pennsylvania, United States
Slinky12340 46 M Glenside, Pennsylvania, United States

Apparently, he is (or maybe was) into the threesome/swinging lifestyle.

Well, that's just...lovely.

What kind of brainless dumbass trolls with the same ID as they use to solicit hookups?? face saying 'error'r
Anonymous User
December 29, 2012
I know there's been a few cases, mainly from the UK (atleast apparently) where people have taken out life insurances, and then "killed while out in a canoe" or "gone missing while hiking in the highlands" so their wife could get the money...all while they've been living close by.
Anonymous User
December 29, 2012
stay free
I know there's been a few cases, mainly from the UK (atleast apparently) where people have taken out life insurances, and then "killed while out in a canoe" or "gone missing while hiking in the highlands" so their wife could get the money...all while they've been living close by.

I know it's 7 years in the UK, unless the family object (like Richie Edwards' family have).

What is it in the US? Or does it vary state by state?
December 29, 2012
chahu
stay free

I know it's 7 years in the UK, unless the family object (like Richie Edwards' family have).

It's normally seven years but the family can contest it here in the states as well. I'm not totally certain but I've never heard of it varying by state.
Anonymous User
December 29, 2012
satansbitch
chahu
stay free

It's normally seven years but the family can contest it here in the states as well. I'm not totally certain but I've never heard of it varying by state.

Thanks for the answer. I know that some US laws do vary by state, so I was wondering about the declared dead rule.
December 29, 2012
Snark Shark
chahu
Thanks for the answer. I know that some US laws do vary by state, so I was wondering about the declared dead rule.

can we declare someone BRAIN DEAD?

Need a flat line EEG after cold calorics failure http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caloric_reflex_test

All Moos are obviously brain-dead. We don't need an EEG to tell us that.grinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
December 29, 2012
I wonder why Matt's parents haven't been on the news?confused smiley All I have seen posting about his disappearance is from friends, his wife, and a sister in law.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login