Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our cre8ive CF glossary

Posted by Dogsmeow2 
Re: Our cre8ive CF glossary
June 22, 2012
Not very original, but I've used these for years.

FOALING = giving birth. Probably an insult to horses, but birthing a baby isn't a miracle. It's a biological function. It becomes a miracle only if divine or medical intervention causes it to happen.

LARVAE = children. Nuff said.

SFB = Shit For Brains. Multiple applications, but in this context, my usual comment about drivers of SUVs decorated with stick figures on the back.
August 11, 2012
picnic twat (introduced in page 2)
cf in ny
August 12, 2012
Stamp-pede : An out of control herd of WIC/foodstamp ho's ,generally occurring at the times these forms of welfare are distributed.
Anonymous User
August 14, 2012
SlumSlut
The following words are TABOO oon this site:

children
child
parent
baby
pregnant
uterus
hardcore
hard-core

Anyone caught using these words will be required to post on TCFL for 24 hours.

Also:

they're
their
there

Anyone caught using these words incorrectly will be forced to go to Mexico and shower with their mouth open.

THAT is hilarious!

so i guess i'm okay since i use sperm trophy to describe brats..?

or another favorite of mine, "THEIR" MINI-MEs for the breeders' brats.. winking smiley
Anonymous User
September 13, 2012
Kodak moments are even more appropriate now that Kodak is going out of business. Kodak couldn't talk anyone into believe in them, and neither can I believe in the breeder Kodak moments.
September 25, 2012
I've started to refer to kinder gardens as crotch orchards. One of the members here gave me the idea, when they called it crotchfruit garden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
September 25, 2012
trekkie monster
I've started to refer to kinder gardens as crotch orchards. One of the members here gave me the idea, when they called it crotchfruit garden.

Crotchfruit Garden sounds like the place to buy sex toys for Moos.

Oh wait, crotchfruit ARE sex toys for Moos - those pedophiles masturbate while breastfeeding, after all.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Anonymous User
September 26, 2012
Seen this alot.

Eydgy- stupid or whiny but disguised as "hardcore."
September 29, 2012
Beefing, to describe breast feeding. Also beefers to describe the beefing moos.
Shootin' Blanks Hank, the male version of Infertile Myrtle. I kinda came up with that one on the spot.
That's all I have for now.
Anonymous User
October 24, 2012
I was looking at the word of the day on my phone, which was parturient, meaning about to give birth; travailing.

My first thought was "entrailing," thinking of the way they often shit out their own uteri, resulting in it hanging out of their vag. New slang for sluicing? grinning smiley
Anonymous User
December 22, 2012
Can we start calling SAHMoos as Shamoos? That's all I see lol, and it's fitting waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
December 23, 2012
Snark Shark
kidfreeforme
Can we start calling SAHMoos as Shamoos? That's all I see lol, and it's fitting waving hellolarious

waving hellolarious

SHAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anonymous User
December 26, 2012
kidfreeforme
Snark Shark
kidfreeforme

waving hellolarious

SHAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dies! waving hellolarious

SHAMooo
Stay Home Always, Moo

waving hellolarious
March 17, 2013
Twiddledumb. Most young are dumb and twiddle their fingers.When they are not touching and grabbing everything in sigh with their germ ladden grubby fingers two faces puking
March 17, 2013
DNA drippings

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
March 18, 2013
Diarrhea dumptrucks! Dysentery distributors! devil with smile

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Anonymous User
April 05, 2013
My step-dad and I used to call baybees and small kyds 'pot-hole fillers' because the only useful function we could think of for them is as a temporary filler for pot-holes in the road!
April 05, 2013
bimbo81
My step-dad and I used to call baybees and small kyds 'pot-hole fillers' because the only useful function we could think of for them is as a temporary filler for pot-holes in the road!

waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
April 20, 2013
Cum dumplings
Fuck trophys (can't remember if anyone posted this already)

Walking petri dishes
April 20, 2013
Bumping from the days of alt.support.childfree

thom_c
Belongs here as well as the other thread. From the Internet Wayback Machine:

Lexicon of Spawn

April 21, 2013
twat nugget
medical waste (freshly shat out, or aborted)
weeble-wooble
Anonymous User
June 22, 2013
Nature's noobs (technically, they are).
Fleshnoobs.
Darwin's rejects (stupid kids who off themselves with pointy things).
Shit artists (for those toddlers who rip off their diapers and paint their excrement onto the bedroom wall).
June 25, 2013
There's a term I've heard mentioned here that I can't find in the glossary. Seems it's used in reference to ridiculous praise of breederism (at least I think?).

Not sure if I'm spelling this right or not, but will give it a whirl:

Schnadenfreude?

Can anyone help me with this?

The Newbie thanks you smiling smiley
June 25, 2013
redheadedharlot
There's a term I've heard mentioned here that I can't find in the glossary. Seems it's used in reference to ridiculous praise of breederism (at least I think?).

Not sure if I'm spelling this right or not, but will give it a whirl:

Schnadenfreude?

Can anyone help me with this?

The Newbie thanks you smiling smiley

Not purely a CF term, schadenfreude is the particular feeling one has when taking joy out of other people's misery. Since moos are pretty much in a perpetual state of misery (at events entirely of their choosing), We The People of Bratfree find much delicious schadenfreude at their agony.

---
"Yes, fellow readers, nothing says 'devoted father of a special needs kid' quite like drinking, snorting cocaine, and then taking the boat out for a spin."
- Tiquer
June 25, 2013
Did anyone add "behind the coucher" yet?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login