Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another parent wanting to join the party

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Another parent wanting to join the party
November 27, 2010
SlumSlut
Yeah, maybe I'll delete the TCFL link from the side-bar. Selfish Heathens is up there now.

Thanks. After this I just don't see how I could in good conscience direct any childfree person there, even if they are looking for a more mild experience than what we offer.
I'm tempted to go there and post something like,
"Hi. I'm militantly CF, but my clock is ticking, so I've been trying to get pregnant for the last year. And I just learned the good news. I'm pregnant!!! Is it okay if I post my sonogram images here? BTW, his name will be Madysyn and if she's a girl, it will be SprightLeigh."
November 27, 2010
Q
"Hi. I'm militantly CF, but my clock is ticking, so I've been trying to get pregnant for the last year. And I just learned the good news. I'm pregnant!!! Is it okay if I post my sonogram images here? BTW, his name will be Madysyn and if she's a girl, it will be SprightLeigh."
spewing water due to laughing You'd probably be "a bit of a hero" too.
November 27, 2010
Q

I personally don't think that trolling is the answer. I would like to ask them when bingos started to be accepted, but once a site is that far gone, there won't be any reasonable response.
November 27, 2010
At LEAST she adopted, and they weren't perfect lily-white Aryan babies, either. But I still don't want to hear about her "amazing journey through motherhood."

I'd leave the TCFL link up there - they helped us re-group after Bratfree shut down, and it's a place we can send folks who think we are "too hardcore"
November 27, 2010
yurble
SlumSlut
Yeah, maybe I'll delete the TCFL link from the side-bar. Selfish Heathens is up there now.

Thanks. After this I just don't see how I could in good conscience direct any childfree person there, even if they are looking for a more mild experience than what we offer.

Hannigan
I'd leave the TCFL link up there - they helped us re-group after Bratfree shut down, and it's a place we can send folks who think we are "too hardcore"

OK, I'm not going back and forth like this.

The TCFL link has been removed.

Show of hands:

Who wants the TCFL link back in the sidebar and who doesn't?

Normally I'd say "this is not a democracy" and do what I feel like, but since I don't give a shit one way or the other, I'll go with what the majority wants on this one.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
November 27, 2010
Q

I bet if you did, you would get all kinds of gushing congratulations. The site is done. I agree with removing it from the sidebar out of general principle.
November 27, 2010
My vote is for the deletion. I tried TCFL when this site seemed gone for good and I was appalled at the coddling of breeders and fence-sitters. It's only gotten worse and is certainly NOT a place to recommend to newbies or the unsure. It's an insane hybrid now, crooning, "Of course you can FEEL childfree and have babies too! You can have it all!"
November 27, 2010
I actually read through TCFL. There was a topic about "If you want to have sex, it means you want to have kids." Hoo boy. Now I'm more in favor of saying "fuck it" to the sidebar.

And as a side note, Kimmie really needs to pull her shirt down. It was no treat reading that she and her husband had sex ten times a day, either.
November 27, 2010
I don't care if it's on the sidebar or not, personally. However, by it being there it appears that Bratfree "supports" it. I signed up on that site yesterday and have only started looking at it, so I haven't formed an opinion yet as to the site as a whole. However, thus far it appears to condone-encourage moo-speak which will be the death of it eventually as a childfree site as far as I am concerned. It does appear though to be a good site for the undecided, childed PNB types, and breeder pleasers. IMO. One thing that it is NOT is a "safe haven" for childFREE people, at all.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
November 27, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
I actually read through TCFL. There was a topic about "If you want to have sex, it means you want to have kids." Hoo boy. Now I'm more in favor of saying "fuck it" to the sidebar.

And as a side note, Kimmie really needs to pull her shirt down. It was no treat reading that she and her husband had sex ten times a day, either.

And that Kimmie person is a mother as well! She mentions how she hasn't let herself go since she has had kids.

Another nail in the coffin of TCFL.
November 27, 2010
In case anyone is wondering, this "Kimmie", although one of my occasional screen names, is NOT me.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 27, 2010
thunderbunny

And that Kimmie person is a mother as well! She mentions how she hasn't let herself go since she has had kids.

I wouldn't pick on her photo if she was CF. The bare-midriff-thing seems to scream, "Look at me, I'm a hot, with-it mommy!"
Anonymous User
November 27, 2010
My vote is take it off the sidebar.....but I see it has been removed already. Things happen quick round heresmile rolling left rightsmile
I think it really is a misleading site, and agree with Yurble that if sending members their way, should
come with a very big warning.....breeder pleasers (and probably more moos than ya think on there)
Anonymous User
November 27, 2010
kidlesskim
In case anyone is wondering, this "Kimmie", although one of my occasional screen names, is NOT me.bouncing and laughing

thumbs upwink
November 27, 2010
I'm late to the game, I vote to have it deleted.

lab mom
November 27, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
thunderbunny

I wouldn't pick on her photo if she was CF. The bare-midriff-thing seems to scream, "Look at me, I'm a hot, with-it mommy!"

There is no hiding those 'shat out and birfed a baybee' wide hips. Nothing.

two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
November 27, 2010
That Kimmie person has an account here. She mentioned it in a thread on TCFL.
November 27, 2010
supreme fatness

Thanks for the heads up. Whenever she posts, her posts will be reported and deleted by our mods.

lab mom
November 27, 2010
Let it go.

This pretentious site is really full of fence-sitters who openly gush over cute, pwecious widdle baybees and kiddies. No true CF there at all.smile rolling left righteyes2

I bet they'll all be moos by the end of next year anyway. And as skanky-looking as Kimmie is, too.
It looks like Kimmie joined TCFL just under two months ago. She had 443 posts there at the time she posted the "I am a parent" comment.
November 27, 2010
supreme fatness
OMG why? That's even more deluded than the OP's link.

And she was on infertility treatment, so she can't even claim bad planning (although that's a crock of shit usually)

I don't get that at all.
November 27, 2010
thursdaynext
supreme fatness
OMG why? That's even more deluded than the OP's link.

And she was on infertility treatment, so she can't even claim bad planning (although that's a crock of shit usually)

I don't get that at all.

A delusional, wanna breed infertile twat who didn't adopt, so she was selfish, narcissistic and self absorbed, who wanted only her own precious DNA. eye rolling smiley

:flaming angry flipping off the world 'fail' on flames angry smiley :sbx spanking with a whip on the ass :cen

lab mom
November 27, 2010
There is no "Kimmie" registered here. There is a "KentuckyKimmie" who registered in 2008, has zero posts, and hasn't visited the site since the day after she registered (one of these days I'll go through the Admin CP and purge inactive user ID's).

Also - I don't see ANY user registered with a variation of the word "Kimmie" in their name since yours truly has been the landlady (or "slumlady" if you prefer). Everyone is welcome to go through the user-list and try to find whoever it is you think might be this "Kimmie" person, but I suspect that she only THINKS she "has an account" here, or whatever it was that she said in regards to her being active on THIS site. I seem to vaguely recall someone like her may have posted here once or twice, but she either registered under a totally different name, or more likely, didn't register but did the thing where you put your email in and solve the CAPTCHA and she thinks that means she is "registered".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 27, 2010
Miss_Hannigan

Now now you'll hurt kimmie's feelings:

http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9221&p=131638&hilit=Bratfree#p131638

I can only post for myself. I have children. I do not speak about them unless the conversation is relevent and that is usually just to say how many I have. I have no need to speak of them here. I know what they do and share it with my DH. No one else needs to care and it would be rude to assume otherwise.

I love CF sites. I am a memeber of Bratfree, too. Over 75% of my friends are CF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login