Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another parent wanting to join the party

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Another parent wanting to join the party
November 27, 2010
thom_c
Miss_Hannigan
I actually read through TCFL. There was a topic about "If you want to have sex, it means you want to have kids." Hoo boy. Now I'm more in favor of saying "fuck it" to the sidebar.

And as a side note, Kimmie really needs to pull her shirt down. It was no treat reading that she and her husband had sex ten times a day, either.

Now now you'll hurt kimmie's feelings:

http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9221&p=131638&hilit=Bratfree#p131638

I can only post for myself. I have children. I do not speak about them unless the conversation is relevent and that is usually just to say how many I have. I have no need to speak of them here. I know what they do and share it with my DH. No one else needs to care and it would be rude to assume otherwise.

I love CF sites. I am a memeber of Bratfree, too. Over 75% of my friends are CF.

Thank you, Thom_C. Looks like she spilled her beans. Looser. the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
November 27, 2010
I say get rid of the link. If I clicked it and got ambushed by breeder bullshit like that over there, I'd wonder what the hell was going on with linking to that place.
November 27, 2010
I vote that TCFL should be un-deleted. Really low-key "touchy-feely" CFers who don't mind chatting with fence-sitters and the occasional parent will probably like the site. It's one of the few "mild" CF forums out there.
November 27, 2010
The future of TCFL.

lab mom
November 27, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
I actually read through TCFL. There was a topic about "If you want to have sex, it means you want to have kids." Hoo boy. Now I'm more in favor of saying "fuck it" to the sidebar.

And as a side note, Kimmie really needs to pull her shirt down. It was no treat reading that she and her husband had sex ten times a day, either.

Are you talking about this thread? http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9313&view=unread#unread

If so, that's not what the thread is about. The thread is about there being a difference between "horniness" and "broodiness."
November 27, 2010
WaterLily
The future of TCFL.

OK, that made me throw up in to my mouth a little bit. two faces puking
November 27, 2010
Ohhh I hate those fuckers who say, "I used to be childfree until I had kids." No, if you're childfree, a child will never fall from your loins - you may get pregnant, but CFers put that shit to a halt. Being childLESS means you want the fuckers, but can't have them for whatever reasons. Do not define who you are now by what you thought you once were. Why the fuck would you say, "I used to be (whatever) a decade ago!" and then join online communities dedicated to that very thing that you aren't anymore or never were?

Would someone who's heterosexual join a gay community and talk about how they were once like the folks on the forum, but then they "saw the light" and changed their ways? And oh yeah, they know they were gay once because they kissed a member of their own gender to win a five-dollar bet. But they're still a raging homo, dammit, even though they're married to someone of the opposite sex and have kids with them and fight to keep gay couples from getting married.

Doesn't work...if you're something for REAL, then you stay that way. You don't flip-flop onto the side of the fence that makes you cool at that particular moment. And no, leaving the kids with Daddy or Granny for an evening does not make you "childfree" for that night. It makes you "free of the kids" temporarily, but that's all. Even if you adopt out or murder your children, you're still not childfree because you still. had. kids. Fucking go to a mommy board already.

I'm seriously waiting for the day some nutjob Moo murders her kids just so she can try and go to a No Kidding event or something.
November 27, 2010
Cambion

I'm seriously waiting for the day some nutjob Moo murders her kids just so she can try and go to a No Kidding event or something.

If that ever happened, the media would figure out a way to blame it on the CF venue.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 27, 2010
Well, if Kummie can manage to avoid revealing her parented status on Bratfree, then she can post here (it's not as if we can check the status on any members anyway). But in my experience, attention-whoring parents cannot resist defending their choices, and then they will be treated like any other trolls.
November 27, 2010
yurble
Well, if she can manage to avoid revealing her parented status on Bratfree, then she can post here (it's not as if we can check the status on any members anyway). But in my experience, attention-whoring parents cannot resist defending their choices, and then they will be treated like any other trolls.

Any time someone comes on here and says "my kids my kids" they are immediately told which way the arrow does point.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 27, 2010
From the Breeder on TCFL: (Please don't get mad at me for posting this, reinstating the obvious, and stating my opinion)

http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9313&view=unread#unread

Ok - I will play as there is no such thing as TMI to me. I am just one of "those" people. I can give you the biology (I have a double degree in Biology and Chemistry with an emphasis in Cell and Molecular Biology, was a nurse for an Reproductive Endocrinologist, did a year of med school before deciding NO WAY, and now work helping women get or avoid getting pregnant), the "mom" view, and the horney chick view hysterical laughter:

Mom view - When my DH and I were TTC, there was nothing romantic about timed sex. We are of the horney crowd of people and so limiting sex to only once per day was horrible for us. We had been known to partake in sex up to 10 times in one day (no - we were not young). We kept it interesting so that it would not feel like a chore, but it was not easy when you are under medical care for infertility. I had to take meds, temps, and tests. I had to be sure to have sex on specific days or the whole thing was a bust and waste of money. That meant special positions (that was fun!) and no more than one vaginal sexual act at a time. No oral on either of us as saliva kills sprem and if I did it to him, well the sperm were not going in the right spot, plus as foreplay the saliva factor yet again. You get the point. It was fun, felt good, but restrictive.

The horney chick - I have high testosterone (thanks PCOS) so have a high sex drive. I want sex all the time and LOVE it]. My body is just as nice post kids, so my DH has no issues with liking and wanting what he sees. I am not a Moo, who gets what she wants then cuts off the sex and lets herself go. I definately love to be with my Dh as much as I can. I love the fact they we can do what we want with no restrictions. I can say that I do not think about babies when I am horney EVER. Even when I was trying to get PG. Sex means pleasure to me. Getting PG is just what can happen by design.

Biology - Women are meant to feel horney during their fertile window. As the estrogen rises in the body, it causes a woman to feel more like having sex. She will also smell better, and be more attractive through pharamones during this time. Men are wired to think about sex. Testosterone makes men seek sex as often as they can. This is how many fall prey to the many baby rabid women out there. The chemical make up of both sexes makes it so we are more likely to conceive if we are not thinking about it. It drives women to feel more "in the mood" during her fertile period and a man to be receptive all the time to that window. You do not have to be thinking about procreating to want to have sex. Our bodies are designed to want to have sex so that we will accidently fall preggo by engaging at intercourse at the right time. While we can feel horney all the time, we are more prone to acting upon it when a women is fertile. Sex is supposed to feel good. If it did not then none of us would be here.

:flaming

She is one breeder queen posting (With massive misspellings if you put her post through spell check, and she claims she has two degrees?!?!?) on a supposed child-free site. If she wanted to a parent so badly she could of adopted or live with it. Instead, she was a reproductive endocrinologists guinea pig. For those of you with pcos that aren't wanting to be a knocked up moo, good luck finding help when bints like her are whining that they can't get pregnant, wwwweaaaaahhhh!!!!! Fuck that bint and fuck that noise. Also reminds me of why doctors ignore those of us who suffer, and only care about those who want to breed.

lab mom
November 27, 2010
yurble
Well, if Kummie can manage to avoid revealing her parented status on Bratfree, then she can post here (it's not as if we can check the status on any members anyway). But in my experience, attention-whoring parents cannot resist defending their choices, and then they will be treated like any other trolls.

Yeah, but most often than not, their kids would be brought up, and it's all down hill from there, unfortunately.

nobunaga
WaterLily
The future of TCFL.

OK, that made me throw up in to my mouth a little bit. two faces puking

I used to post there, when it was more medium core, before the old mod KimKenney; something who went breeder pleaser, and didn't like those using words like "moo, breeder, etc". I'm seeing kind of a pattern like that at TCFL.

lab mom
November 27, 2010
Cambion
Doesn't work...if you're something for REAL, then you stay that way. You don't flip-flop onto the side of the fence that makes you cool at that particular moment. And no, leaving the kids with Daddy or Granny for an evening does not make you "childfree" for that night. It makes you "free of the kids" temporarily, but that's all. Even if you adopt out or murder your children, you're still not childfree because you still. had. kids. Fucking go to a mommy board already.

Well said! waving hellolarious
What happened to this thread? Several different words now show up as @#$%& in all posts. Are certain words now banned?

Testing:

parent
parents
child
children

Wow.
pregnant
Okay, it's not just this thread. It's all threads. Everywhere. You MUST use derogatory or misspelled words for pahrunts, chyldrun, pignant, and who knows what else. Otherwise, you get @#$%&. OTOH, "mother" seems to be okay. So does "daughter".

Seems rather fucked up.
November 27, 2010
I'm fine with the link being gone. It can be googled easily enough using "childfree".

My view is that we're The Full Throttle Saloon and they're Applebees

Well, maybe not to the extent that we're "show us your tits" people, but Bratfree is one of those "we can be rough - you've been warned" kind of places. The fact that the group has "brat" in the header should give people an indication that parents won't be met with warm fuzzies, here.

And sorry for the Bad Words in my initial response. Dh and I declared our CFdom a lonnnng time ago. We know well the injustices. Early in my employment days, my CF views impacted workplace reviews when I took a stand and complained about always having to cover for parents. Particularly after Dh was pressured to work Father's Day because, well, he wasn't a father. Didn't matter that this particular FD was important to him: it was a big family gathering meant to honor my father-in-law for what everyone knew would be his last FD with us. Dh had to cover for some wretch who was a first time father - which was more important according to management. Dh agreed and his family kept the event going until he could get off work. They wanted to make sure that he was included in a multi-generation picture. By the time Dh got there, FIL was quite tired and it clearly showed in the picture. He left us the following October. Dh got the usual sympathy at work, but I opened my mouth and squawked that "it would have been nice if he'd gotten to spend some quality time with his father at the last large family event". After that, I basically adopted a "f* this" attitude to coverage. It showed in my reviews when I was chided by management for not showing a "teamwork" attitude.

TCFL is not a true CF board, IMO. More like one of those "bridge building" places where people living opposite lifestyles can meet in amity, kumbaya and all that crap.
November 27, 2010
What is the word getting fuzzed out?
Anonymous User
November 27, 2010
I know I'm just a newbie here but I say drop TCFL's link. That site has gone downhill and if I found it now I'd be really disappointed because they have gone full-tilt breeder-pleaser and I'm officially done with them.
November 27, 2010
SlumSlut
There is no "Kimmie" registered here.

I think the unlinked screenname means unregistered, but here she is:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,81099,81108#msg-81108
November 28, 2010
Kimmie
My body is just as nice post kids

Wow, she said this? She is a shitting liar too.

http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9050&p=128870&hilit=pounds#p128870
November 28, 2010
WaterLily
yurble
Well, if Kummie can manage to avoid revealing her pare.nted status on Bratfree, then she can post here (it's not as if we can check the status on any members anyway). But in my experience, attention-whoring par.ents cannot resist defending their choices, and then they will be treated like any other trolls.

Yeah, but most often than not, their kids would be brought up, and it's all down hill from there, unfortunately.

Exactly my point. They can come here and try, but they inevitably end up revealing themselves, and then they get treated as they should be. Who was it that used to suggest that they should be fucked with a rusty chainsaw? That's the appropriate response to people like this bint when they show up here.
November 28, 2010
I agree, that site allows the parents and sometimes seems to cater to them, something I don't like. There are just too many people there who have kids, so I don't care much for it.

I'll stick around here.

JD
November 28, 2010
gnarler
SlumSlut
There is no "Kimmie" registered here.

I think the unlinked screenname means unregistered, but here she is:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,81099,81108#msg-81108

It does mean unregistered. All it means is that she has posted something, and now her email address (possibly) and IP are known.
November 28, 2010
She gained 83 pounds just from pregnancy? Climb down off the eatwagon!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login