Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another parent wanting to join the party

Posted by Anonymous User 
OMG

Thank you! thank you for hating on kummie as much as i do.

I cant BARE to go on TCFL anymore. I fucking hate her being there. Why the fuck is she in OUR space? WHY? And we are not even allowed to talk about it.

You are all totally right it has become breeder pleasing. there was a thread started by some mother and everyone was all 'oh yes we love coool mommies like you' blah blah blah two faces puking

there are so many none CF people there: step parents, childless people, fencesitters, PARENTS, adoptive parents... even a few people who have donated eggs and still call themselves childfree. I dont think you can have a biological child or two running around in the world and call yourself CF.
Re: Another parent wanting to join the party
December 14, 2010
Kimmie the Breeder Greeter drove me away from there as well.
IHateKimmie
December 14, 2010
Don't start me on Kimmie. WTF is she posting on a child free site anyways for? Jealous of our child free lifestyle? wish you could give back your kids?

Broodmare thumbs updown
December 14, 2010
Hey everyone
My maiden voyage into childfree boards was TCFL and at first, I was pretty excited to find a place where I could vent, and talk about my frustrations about being childfree in a world that blatantly discriminates against us. Many of the people there were pretty good, but I noticed some CF people getting attacked for expressing their CF views, even though they were not offensive in the least.
One CF lady got ripped a new one for sharing a story of a strange woman who banged on her door, demanding to come inside her house with her brat, just so said brat could pet her cat that was sitting in the window!
I was told by one woman that she had nothing but the deepest respect for mothers, after I defended a fellow CF woman who was attacked by a childless breeder wannabe.
I have been respectful on the board, just because I wanted to follow the rules but in the end, I felt like I was compromising my values by having to be so damned "nice" to people and "welcome' parents to a board that wasn't truly meant for them. Since then, I've stopped posting there.
I am in no way a breeder pleaser, and will even go out of my way to tell a pahrunt to shut their screecher up if its bothering me in public. I will tell the hostess at a restaurant NOT to sit me near a famblee with kyds, and I have never had the desire for kyd. I have experienced discrimination in the workplace because of my CF stance, and I can't stand the fact that we are treated like second class citizens by not only our community, but by friends and family.
I enjoy bratfree, because I feel more understood here about my hardcore CF views.
December 14, 2010
I think most of us here on BF can still go out into the world and have friendships with people who have children, and refrain from saying nasty things to all but the most annoying of strangers, but when we come online here it's time to relax and not worry about hurting feelings for expressing our opinions, whether they are our honest views or exaggerations stemming from excessive frustration. I just don't see where people with children fit into that picture.

Someone like Krummie I'd probably be rude to under any circumstances, though. I'm glad I left before she showed up.
December 14, 2010
I can't believe parents were censoring CF people...on A CF BOARD.

I could make another halfassed analogy, but who needs it. This sort of thing speaks for itself. If you don't feel comfortable on TCFL, that's the first indication that something's rotten in Denmark, and it ain't the pastry.
December 15, 2010
I lurk there, but never post. I find that the CF people on that site censor what is said the most. If you complain about anything Breeder related then you are immature and rude, which makes CF people look like the stereo type. Whatever. I rather go somewhere where the CF people allow me to vent without adding to the shit I deal with daily.
http://www.thechildfreelife.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9581

Is this really appropriate comments on a childFREE website? Most of her comments are about her being a MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :bayybee and are always followed by ''delete if this isnt appropriate'' :Violin

I cant believe that this is allowed i really cant. Has anyone noticed just how many posts she has now?

OMFG. I just dont get it. Why is she in our faces. I cant stand being on TCFL anymore because this bitch as absofuckinglutely everywhere.

:eyebrows
Im sorry about the link, i see now there is an insert url button!
December 15, 2010
Enough!
Im sorry about the link, i see now there is an insert url button!

OMG, that's ok, you don't have to apologize for that!

The thing we try to avoid is making a clickable link to a personal blog we're making fun of. That's so the owner can't find this site by checking their incoming referrals. It is ok to make a non-clickable link to anywhere, and it is ok to make clickable links to certain blogs and certain types of websites such as forums and news articles.

If you are not sure, just put in the non-clickable URL and a moderator can edit it into clickable form if it seems like the thing to do.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 15, 2010
From this link "Enough!" is kind enough to post:

"Okay I know I may be the only one here who feels this way, but I am really pro-breastfeeding and this doesn't bother me at all. There are actually very few diseases that can be transferred through breastmilk and there would be no reason for these women to purposely share "tainted" breastmilk. And if I did have a baby I would definitely want them to have breastmilk. In fact, if I was to ever adopt a baby I would either try to get breastmilk donated, or ask my doctor about what they could do to induce lactation in me without being pregnant. And yes, that's possible."

Then the same TCFL chick went on to say this:

"All this and yet I am FIRMLY CF. I never want kids and pregnancy (while I understand it's natural) horrifies me. Heh - that's kind of funny."

She's going to be a moo eventually.smile rolling left righteyes2
Miss_Hannigan NLI
December 15, 2010
Insert analogy about self-hating gays here:

"Pussy rocks, if I ever had a woman's freshly-shaved twat in my face i wuld pack a lunch and go to town on that pink canoe....but make no mistake, I love cock."
December 15, 2010
Miss_Hannigan NLI
Insert analogy about self-hating gays here:

"Pussy rocks, if I ever had a woman's freshly-shaved twat in my face i wuld pack a lunch and go to town on that pink canoe....but make no mistake, I love cock."

that is called "bisexual".

I fail to see the problem with that.

Someone explain it to me pls so that I can understand.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 15, 2010
Banshee
From this link "Enough!" is kind enough to post:

"Okay I know I may be the only one here who feels this way, but I am really pro-breastfeeding and this doesn't bother me at all. There are actually very few diseases that can be transferred through breastmilk and there would be no reason for these women to purposely share "tainted" breastmilk. And if I did have a baby I would definitely want them to have breastmilk. In fact, if I was to ever adopt a baby I would either try to get breastmilk donated, or ask my doctor about what they could do to induce lactation in me without being pregnant. And yes, that's possible."

Then the same TCFL chick went on to say this:

"All this and yet I am FIRMLY CF. I never want kids and pregnancy (while I understand it's natural) horrifies me. Heh - that's kind of funny."

She's going to be a moo eventually.smile rolling left righteyes2
It screams "FENCESITTER".

lab mom
Anonymous User
December 15, 2010
a pro-titfeeding post on a cf site.
wow.
IHateKimmie
December 15, 2010
Go check out Kat on that site. She was a fencesitter who has to deal with being child free and I don't think really likes it. She is a pro-breastfeeding fanatic who yells and screams at everybody if they don't automatically agree with her.

Another wannabee broodmare.
Anonymous User
December 15, 2010
Kimmie drove me away as well. I can't believe all the moo ass kissing that's going on over there. That breastfeeding thread...yuck. :eyebrows
December 15, 2010
Dear Kimmie - see all the people you've driven away from TCFL? Some of the best ones - like yurble and mumofsixbirds. I know you read this site too. Please GO AWAY. I assure you, the majority don't want you there but aren't free to say so.
December 15, 2010
I don't think that some people understand what childFREE means, but rather they think that it means that you just don't have kyds living with you, right now. In case any of them are lurking then I'll try and clarify a few misconceptions. If you desire to have a child of your own, including adoption, or if you desire to assist in the raising of other peoples' minor children, which includes full time step parenting, or you agree to become a God Parent and take over parental duties in the event of the bio-parents' death, then you are not childFREE, but are simply not childed yet or you are UNchilded, but not childFREE. If you desire to have a baby and medically can not, then you are childLESS, not childFREE. If you are currently or will potentially likely be legally responsible for minor children(not your own) in a guardianship capacity, regardless of what type, then you are of a childed mindset and are not childFREE. If you had a child and he has died, then you are not childFREE, but a childed person who has lost his child through death, but you are still a parent to a deceased child.

If you have children and they are grown and no longer live with you, then you are still childed, but are an "empty nester". If you had a child and gave it up for adoption, then the call is yours, but the typical childfree person wouldn't consider you "childFREE", but rather UNchilded, although that is an often debated topic among childfree people as is "part time" step parents or former step parents. Always though, if you have given birth and have ever acted in a parental capacity to that child, regardless of for how long, then you are NEVER childFREE, but perhaps you are currently UNchilded. Childfree can also be UNchilded, but formerly childed via having a baby can never be childFREE, although they can be UNchilded at a given period of time such as if they gave it up for adoption. You could have once been childed by proxy, such as in the case of a spouse who gained custody and are now divorced, then you can again call yourself childFREE, but not as long as that kid was living under your roof and you were acting in a parental capacity, because THEN you were childed (by proxy) If you have given birth and regret it, you are STILL childed, even when the kyd is away at summer camp or away abroad, the other parent has physical custody, he's away in a boarding school for years at the time, or just spending the weekend with Aunt Mildred.

If you aren't certain that you don't want children "of your own", then you are a "fence sitter" and NOT childfree, although you may later switch hit on over to that side of the fence. Until you make that leap though, you are NOT childfree. ChildFREE is a mindset and generally speaking childfree people do NOT want children living with them or to be legally responsible for them in any capacity. Childfree people CAN, however, under horrific circumstances such as in the untimely death of a childed sibling, become parents by choice, although they may never recover. However, once they take over as parents then they are childed from then on out. SOME childfree people are selfless enough to undertake something like that under special circumstances, but when they do then they voluntarily turn in their childfree membership card. They NOW have made a choice to become parents and like ALL parents(since becoming a parent IS a choice), EVEN IF they regret it and wish it wasn't so, they are CHILDED. WISHING that you didn't have kids doesn't make you "childfree at heart", it just makes you an unhappy parent with buyer's remorse.

Childfree people are as different from one another as any other group of people, but one thing that they ALL share is a desire to NOT have, give birth to, adopt, raise steps, foster, sire, be a legal guardian to, or in ANY WAY be responsible for a child on a full time basis and in a parental capacity. Another way to decide if you are childfree or not is this:If you currently get child tax deductions or anticipate doing so in the future, then you may be a lot of things regarding children, EXCEPT for being childfree. ChildFREE NEVER want children and UNchilded may or may not desire children, but just don't have any at present for a variety of reasons which CAN be that they don't want any,or not. ChildLESS yearn for children but just don't have any yet but are "trying" or they can't get any through adoption, IVF, etc......and have just given up. ChildLESS and childFREE are ALWAYS polar opposites, more so than perhaps childed VS childfree. It is offensive to most childFREE people to be called childLESS because it implies that they want kids, but just can't have or get any.

As a footnote, most childfree people think that UNchilded breeder pleasers posing as childFREE are really just childLESS or undecided fence sitters, although the jury is still out on a clear cut definition of "breeder pleaser" . I hope that my summary has been helpful and it IS Just My Opinion.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
TCFL was good before Kimmie showed up. I wish she'd just fuck off already!
December 15, 2010
What a huge group of morons, catering to a breeder.

WTF, like that beeyotch doesn't literally have about a million other websites she can squeeze her breastfeeding tits at.....
December 16, 2010
IHateKimmie
Go check out Kat on that site. She was a fencesitter who has to deal with being child free and I don't think really likes it. She is a pro-breastfeeding fanatic who yells and screams at everybody if they don't automatically agree with her.

Another wannabee broodmare.

I remember her from a thread about whether parents should get special treatment (tax benefits, paternal leave, etc). She was very pro-entitlements for parents.
Anonymous User
December 16, 2010
I think parents join CF boards because they want to convince themselves that they are still "cool”. When they post they ALWAYS try to make a point that they aren't like those OTHER parents, no, they're just CF like you except they just had kids! They still "get it"! Nothing’s changed! Eventually though they start to crack, a moo can’t HELP throwing her 2 cents in and after a while they just HAVE to bring up their milky tits, or how THEIR body didn't change at all during pregnancy eye rolling smiley

They slowly start to get defensive because no matter how much they like to think they are "different " they start to realize we ARE still making fun of them, just like every other parent. They aren't special to us and they didn't get a special CF badge, they never did, the only reason they're still allowed there is because that board has turned into breeder-pleasing environment. Most of the members I bet are silently thinking "WTF is a parent doing here? I better not say anything in case I’m the one that gets kicked out"

What is it about a CF board that appeals to them?

a) Denial that they changed and they need constant approval that they are a "cool" moomy
b) That they think CF boards need a breeder perspective
c) That they regret their decision to have kids

The internet is FILLED with parent forums but as usual some annoying parents think they are entitled to post on a CF forum because THEY are the exception, THEY are the special case. I’m just waiting for a topic to really piss them off, it’s only a matter of time, you can’t kiss ass forever.
December 16, 2010
I had to go check it out as I am so oblivious to things sometimes. I cannot even imagine why she would want to be on there. I understand that Moo forums are horrifying, but there are many forums other than parenting and CF. I just ignor her when reading. She seems to be a PNB and at elast can afford her kyds. I guess that is why I did not even notice her. There are so many "parental" type people over there that I get confused as to where I am half the time.

I also do not like that the CF people get pissed off when you complain - hence why I am here. Has anyone private messaged the admin or a mod? Maybe if enough people complain they will make her leave. Also, she reads over here? Why? How did she even find it. I had to private message a million people to get here.
Anonymous User
December 16, 2010
MissMononoke
I think parents join CF boards because they want to convince themselves that they are still "cool”. When they post they ALWAYS try to make a point that they aren't like those OTHER parents, no, they're just CF like you except they just had kids! They still "get it"! Nothing’s changed! Eventually though they start to crack, a moo can’t HELP throwing her 2 cents in and after a while they just HAVE to bring up their milky tits, or how THEIR body didn't change at all during pregnancy eye rolling smiley

They slowly start to get defensive because no matter how much they like to think they are "different " they start to realize we ARE still making fun of them, just like every other parent. They aren't special to us and they didn't get a special CF badge, they never did, the only reason they're still allowed there is because that board has turned into breeder-pleasing environment. Most of the members I bet are silently thinking "WTF is a parent doing here? I better not say anything in case I’m the one that gets kicked out"

What is it about a CF board that appeals to them?

a) Denial that they changed and they need constant approval that they are a "cool" moomy
b) That they think CF boards need a breeder perspective
c) That they regret their decision to have kids

The internet is FILLED with parent forums but as usual some annoying parents think they are entitled to post on a CF forum because THEY are the exception, THEY are the special case. I’m just waiting for a topic to really piss them off, it’s only a matter of time, you can’t kiss ass forever.

THIS!!!!! I noticed Raspberry and Kimmie doing that. Newsflash; NO ONE FREAKING CARES ABOUT YOUR SHITLOAFS!!!! IT'S A CHILDFREE BOARD!!!! angry flipping off
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login